Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2019, 07:05:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 443 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - First Self Mining Smart Contract  (Read 434278 times)

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:58:39 AM

Another promising project, will be looking forward to invest in it...

any reviews available?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
wildbud

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:03:44 PM

It needs promotion. Young coins need time. Just be patience
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:27:40 PM

It needs promotion. Young coins need time. Just be patience

I get that, and I believe in Minereum, but it's been one whole month since the devs tweeted. It really doesn't take that much energy or time (30 seconds?) but it would help keep the crypto community active and involved. My best friend got me into trading 8 months ago, and he's been trading for almost 3 years now, and he didn't know what Minereum stands for and what it's working on, yet my mom, who doesn't know anything about cryptos knew Floyd Mayweather posted an instagram pic about the STOX ICO. That's the problem; I doubt even 1% of active crypto traders and investers knows about Minereum and its potential, and patience and updates aren't going to fix that.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:28:10 PM

It is long way to go , this is new coin i am sure many user  will join to the crypto space, so just give time , markenting it will be great, hope many other users will join to this community

The problem is this coin doesn't have investor, so to promote minereum need more BTC/ETH and dev dont have budget to promote his coin, although developer always deliver his work to community

The ideal solution to promote minereum is by community it self, do not just rely on developers

▼ Block Options.

█
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
....The First Decentralized Binary Options Platform....
.........WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | BITCOINTALK | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | SLACK | MEDIUM.....

█
...PRE-SALE...
....Aug 1st, 2017....
MiBambino

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:31:34 PM

It is long way to go , this is new coin i am sure many user  will join to the crypto space, so just give time , markenting it will be great, hope many other users will join to this community

The problem is this coin doesn't have investor, so to promote minereum need more BTC/ETH and dev dont have budget to promote his coin, although developer always deliver his work to community

The ideal solution to promote minereum is by community it self, do not just rely on developers

Tweeting, active posting on fora such as this one, having a facebook page, giveways, ... all don't cost any money, plus I'm sure the devs have a bunch of genesis accounts for themselves so i'm sure they make some money

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
josefelix

Activity: 532

INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:39:34 PM

Yes this project need some promotions , you have many ways to promote, i will suggest dev to use some coin for making some advertise!

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:52:32 PM

It is long way to go , this is new coin i am sure many user  will join to the crypto space, so just give time , markenting it will be great, hope many other users will join to this community

Tweeting, active posting on fora such as this one, having a facebook page, giveways, ... all don't cost any money, plus I'm sure the devs have a bunch of genesis accounts for themselves so i'm sure they make some money

Yeah i agree tweeting and post social media is a free method but is this effective for this coin not? haha, it's a bullshit if dev told us he doesn't have bunch of genesis address

▼ Block Options.

█
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
....The First Decentralized Binary Options Platform....
.........WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | BITCOINTALK | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | SLACK | MEDIUM.....

█
...PRE-SALE...
....Aug 1st, 2017....
Buyingallcoinsz

Activity: 392
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:55:15 PM

I believe this coin will be 10+ soon
Mr. Pool

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:02:48 PM

I believe this coin will be 10+ soon

I believe that it's time for Dev to start sharing his thoughts on the concerns raised over the last few pages.
Staying silent is not the right approach, active participation in the discussion is.
It's his creation and it became our asset so how about it? Do you agree that our concerns are legitimate?
Mr. Pool

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:07:27 PM

Maybe better just to dump my bags for 1ct the bring it down to freezing level.
Apparently there is no interest to discuss things with the community which is a bad sign I guess.
YouFeelMeBro

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:01:28 PM

Like I said, I will give this the benefit of the doubt. Dev's are silent now, maybe to build up (the wrong) tension and hit us with massive positive news in september Smiley ?

Still thinking positive here...we hit 12$ in june, anything is possible.
Theone101

Activity: 177

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:04:23 PM

Yeah pretty much nothing exiting is going on in here,looks like another project slow die..too bad for the bag holders!
iren0803

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:18:14 PM

Those who have no addresses of the Genesis and want them removed.It is bad envy) will actually be and MNE MNE v1 and v2 .The address of the MNE Genesis v2 will have to buy tokens MNE v1 .
wildbud

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:48:40 PM

Like I said, I will give this the benefit of the doubt. Dev's are silent now, maybe to build up (the wrong) tension and hit us with massive positive news in september Smiley ?

Let s all together send positive thoughts to the Universe Grin
richpress

Activity: 227

Sr. Web Developer / Msg for work inquiries

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 02:50:01 PM

Anything possible in crypto, and I think this developer is honest. He didn't ask for money from the community and brought a new concept to the scene and gave it for free. People need to chill and wait for updates.
Mr. Pool

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:25:54 PM

Let's wait and see like we are saying for 2 months already. Mne v2 comes out with a small update message on this thread and we expect the market to react :-) lol.
In June Mne was the talk of the town but time caught up and long periods of silence probably killed this coin already.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 06:33:54 PM

Its always the same bs on every thread with a coin that is experiencing a downtrend. I saw it on antshare, pivx, zcoin etc. Always some donkey whining about the coin is dying. But soon as there is an upward trend you never hear from this dumbasses till there is another downtrend.
 The dev has kept the tech updated, and has updated us about minereum v2. What else do you need em to tell you? Do you need an advice to hold on to your coins, till there is an upward trend? Like I said before, if you cant hold, sell your bag and move on to the next one. whining and taking up thread space is not helping anyone.
 Also those yapping about the dev owning a bunch of gen address, that just a speculation and not a proven fact, so like I said before, this is not an ico/ipo coin, where money was given to the dev. This was freely airdropped. The dev owes you nothing but keeping the tech up to date. Some of you whiners that complain about marketing/ social media manager, can do the community a favor and hire someone to help with that. 

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
thang long

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:47:04 PM

Its always the same bs on every thread with a coin that is experiencing a downtrend. I saw it on antshare, pivx, zcoin etc. Always some donkey whining about the coin is dying. But soon as there is an upward trend you never hear from this dumbasses till there is another downtrend.
 The dev has kept the tech updated, and has updated us about minereum v2. What else do you need em to tell you? Do you need an advice to hold on to your coins, till there is an upward trend? Like I said before, if you cant hold, sell your bag and move on to the next one. whining and taking up thread space is not helping anyone.
 Also those yapping about the dev owning a bunch of gen address, that just a speculation and not a proven fact, so like I said before, this is not an ico/ipo coin, where money was given to the dev. This was freely airdropped. The dev owes you nothing but keeping the tech up to date. Some of you whiners that complain about marketing/ social media manager, can do the community a favor and hire someone to help with that. 

Disagree with you buddy.
Some people are invested and all they ask is some info every now and then. Not holding hands. Does dev need to be here every day; no. Could he tell more about his projects, upcoming and long term like world game? Yeah he should. By doing that, the symbiose between developing and investing would be healthy. Even to the point where community is more than willing to promote. Now i wouldnt even know what to promote but: if you like silence, this is the place.
vvinam

Activity: 203

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:22:50 PM

Disagree with you buddy.
Some people are invested and all they ask is some info every now and then. Not holding hands. Does dev need to be here every day; no. Could he tell more about his projects, upcoming and long term like world game? Yeah he should. By doing that, the symbiose between developing and investing would be healthy. Even to the point where community is more than willing to promote. Now i wouldnt even know what to promote but: if you like silence, this is the place.

+1 like

@thang long cũng đầu tư mne ah. có vẻ tới t9 sẽ lên lại. giờ hold cũng ổn chứ he.
MiBambino

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:02:25 PM

Disagree with you buddy.

Exactly. I've been holding some coins for almost a year, often seeing the occasional dips or crashes when the market crashes. Minereum crashed and didn't show any sign of a rebound. It got up to 12,5$ because the devs were active and they were involved in the community. Now, there's silence and incredibly vague updates that only show the dev is still alive.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 443 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.