Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2019, 12:20:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 [280] 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 443 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - First Self Mining Smart Contract  (Read 434314 times)
Noobquestions

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:52:29 PM

well thats it. This smells so fishy, even sharks would hesitate to take a bite.

Jumping off when i break even.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GET 25 FREE SPINS AT REGISTRATION
GET 100% BONUS ON FIRST DEPOSIT
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 714
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 08:53:26 PM

well thats it. This smells so fishy, even sharks would hesitate to take a bite.

Jumping off when i break even.

Adios bitch.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Klangburg

Activity: 627
Merit: 229

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 10:23:22 PM

Hi All,

Just to clarify why we are adding ETH to the ICO, and why that is important:

1. We are discussing with partners for the ICO, these partners need to get paid. If we pay them in MNE this will create an incentive for them to sell MNE and therefore it will be bad for the MNE ecosystem as lots of MNE will be in few hands.

2. While Minereum launch was an isolated announcement on bitcointalk, Artemine will be much bigger than that, and with bigger audience we need to facilitate the way people can join, for new comers ETH is the option in (all) ICOs.

3. By adding ETH it doesn't mean at all that it's bad for MNE, for the contrary:

First, there is more likely wood for new people to join Artemine, and new people that know about Artemine will also know about Minereum for the first time.

And second, All received MNEs will be burned in any case, so the more MNE join Artemine, the less supply there will be in Minereum which is good for the ecosystem.

4. In Artemine, we are allowing users to put their Genesis Addresses for Sale (Automatically), that means, if you are a MNE holder you will have the option to create one (or more) Artemine Addresses, and if you convert your MNE into ART, you will not only get ART but you will also get access to this new market we are trying to create.

About the conversion of Genesis Addresses:

- Users will be able get Artemine by participating with MNE, this includes Genesis Address Holders. They will be able to send the (available) coins from their address and convert into Artemine.

I hope it clarifies, we know it's not easy to please everyone but after the long discussions we had in our team this is what was decided.

So what will the exchange rate be for purchasing ART with MNE?

From the whitepaper it says, "For example assuming the exchange rate between ETH and ART is 1 to 1000, users
contributing 1 ETH will get 1000 ART in their Genesis Address. This amount will then be
automatically mined for X amount of years. (The same applies for MNE contributions)"

Does that mean 1 MNE is also worth 1000 ART Huh? The way it's worded makes it seem that way, that's a big deal if so. It would be much better to buy MNE for ART than to use ETH in that case.

I believe a price hasn't been set yet. That was just an example

Yes, but his question is if 1 MNE will give you the same amount of ART as 1 ETH. While it could be interpreted that way, based on the wording, I think you can safely assume that is not what is meant. A better way to word what they meant would be something like this: For example, Depending on the value/price of the coins, the amount of ART received will vary. At the current prices 1 ETH will get you 300 ART while 1 MNE will get you 1 ART since Minereum is currently worth 300 times less than ETH.

Obviously since ETH is valued so much higher than MNE, it will always be the case that ETH will get you more ART than MNE. However, I think we all agree that it would better if using MNE also came with an incentive, even a small one. For example, every 100 MNE used to swap for ART, you will be rewarded 20 extra ART. Or if you took the actual dollar amounts. For every 1 dollar spent using ETH you receive 1 ART but for every 1 dollar spent using MNE you get 2 ART.

Bad idea!

Do a pre-sale for MNE holders and apply a fixed rate regardless the valued rate on the exchanges, after that open it up for the ETH ICO.

Limited offer only get 10 ART for 1 MNE within the next 48 hours, next will be 300 ART of 1 ETH. It doesn't cost anything depending on the total supply of ART coins but I guess these will be in the millions and it will give all the MNE holders a fair opportunity to benefit from this.
Even if MNE holders decide not to take it, it will create a feeding frenzy and the rate will explode  to allow them to offload their bags against a decent price.

I hope Dev realizes that all this confusion also contributed to the steep decline of MNE recently so there must be some compensation offer incorporated in the swap.

Like all the others already wrote, there must be an extra for MNE holders.

Any other decision would be nothing but ridiculous!

smokim87

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:29:00 PM

Hi All,

1. We are discussing with partners for the ICO, these partners need to get paid. If we pay them in MNE this will create an incentive for them to sell MNE and therefore it will be bad for the MNE ecosystem as lots of MNE will be in few hands.

2. While Minereum launch was an isolated announcement on bitcointalk, Artemine will be much bigger than that, and with bigger audience we need to facilitate the way people can join, for new comers ETH is the option in (all) ICOs.

3. By adding ETH it doesn't mean at all that it's bad for MNE, for the contrary:

First, there is more likely wood for new people to join Artemine, and new people that know about Artemine will also know about Minereum for the first time.

And second, All received MNEs will be burned in any case, so the more MNE join Artemine, the less supply there will be in Minereum which is good for the ecosystem.

4. In Artemine, we are allowing users to put their Genesis Addresses for Sale (Automatically), that means, if you are a MNE holder you will have the option to create one (or more) Artemine Addresses, and if you convert your MNE into ART, you will not only get ART but you will also get access to this new market we are trying to create.

- Users will be able get Artemine by participating with MNE, this includes Genesis Address Holders. They will be able to send the (available) coins from their address and convert into Artemine.

I hope it clarifies, we know it's not easy to please everyone but after the long discussions we had in our team this is what was decided.

So what will the exchange rate be for purchasing ART with MNE?

From the whitepaper it says, "For example assuming the exchange rate between ETH and ART is 1 to 1000, users
contributing 1 ETH will get 1000 ART in their Genesis Address. This amount will then be
automatically mined for X amount of years. (The same applies for MNE contributions)"

Does that mean 1 MNE is also worth 1000 ART Huh? The way it's worded makes it seem that way, that's a big deal if so. It would be much better to buy MNE for ART than to use ETH in that case.

I believe a price hasn't been set yet. That was just an example

Yes, but his question is if 1 MNE will give you the same amount of ART as 1 ETH. While it could be interpreted that way, based on the wording, I think you can safely assume that is not what is meant. A better way to word what they meant would be something like this: For example, Depending on the value/price of the coins, the amount of ART received will vary. At the current prices 1 ETH will get you 300 ART while 1 MNE will get you 1 ART since Minereum is currently worth 300 times less than ETH.

Obviously since ETH is valued so much higher than MNE, it will always be the case that ETH will get you more ART than MNE. However, I think we all agree that it would better if using MNE also came with an incentive, even a small one. For example, every 100 MNE used to swap for ART, you will be rewarded 20 extra ART. Or if you took the actual dollar amounts. For every 1 dollar spent using ETH you receive 1 ART but for every 1 dollar spent using MNE you get 2 ART.

Bad idea!

Do a pre-sale for MNE holders and apply a fixed rate regardless the valued rate on the exchanges, after that open it up for the ETH ICO.

Limited offer only get 10 ART for 1 MNE within the next 48 hours, next will be 300 ART of 1 ETH. It doesn't cost anything depending on the total supply of ART coins but I guess these will be in the millions and it will give all the MNE holders a fair opportunity to benefit from this.
Even if MNE holders decide not to take it, it will create a feeding frenzy and the rate will explode  to allow them to offload their bags against a decent price.

I hope Dev realizes that all this confusion also contributed to the steep decline of MNE recently so there must be some compensation offer incorporated in the swap.

An ICO, well did not expect that lol I guess it's more profitable when MNE's Liquidity dried up.

Pretty cool seeing this come out when MNE price dropped to shit.

Not Shady at all.

@Devs I assume you're going to stay anonymous and offer no escrow right  Cheesy
CryptoWinner

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:35:41 PM

Hi All,

Whoa, really big update. I don't think that paid ICO is a good ideal, need to think more about it...

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:33:48 AM

UPDATE

Hi Everyone,

We are now announcing more details about the next version of Minereum.

We want to introduce to our community Artemine.

Artemine is the Minereum 2.0 and will be launched as an ICO.

The first drafted Artemine Whitepaper can be seen here: http://artemine.org/ArtemineWhitepaperDraft0.1.pdf

We are still working on the project but for now we want to release this information so everyone knows in what we are working on.

As already mentioned before, both tokens (Minereum and Artemine) will be independent tokens, each of them with their own teams, exchanges, algorithms, etc. Both tokens will be running side by side.

For now, we invite you to have a look into the Artemine whitepaper.

More updates will follow soon, stay tuned!
Great news is coming!
However, I still kind of don't like the ICO model of Artemine. Airdrop is a very important feature of Minereum.

xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:35:28 AM

Hi All,

Whoa, really big update. I don't think that paid ICO is a good ideal, need to think more about it...
Right, this is another big update. Again, paid ICO can be detrimental to the project. Still, the effort of the developer should be acknowledged.

QFT

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:54:41 AM

why would someone want to join a new project that will be dominated by old mne genesis holders?
minime0105

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:54:25 AM

This is bad, really really bad, I smell something fishy on this one, It doesn't matter, what happens, even though Artemine investors will know MNE< they will just ask themselves, why Buy MNE? If there is Artemine already?
Saying Artemine is MNE 2.0? Nah, its just bullshit, It doesn't support MNE in any way, Look at it like this, Many coins now is killing the innovations of other coins and having their own ICO,
Artemine is like that as well, the supposedly innovations of the MNE project will just be done in Artemine thus making MNE invaluable.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
nagatraju

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:55:57 AM

Even with 2nd update from Developer, he can't realize with realities.  He don't care about investors who bought MNE at higher levels. His main intension is to collect as much ETH as possible with this ART ICO.

Also Developer not mention any updates about MNE Roadmap. What about Minereum World? What about Minereum bounty programs?

Entire MNE community wait for MNE 2.0, because they think MNE 2.0 can helpful to reduce supply of MNE and boost price of MNE.  But developer's update can't helpful to MNE in any way. And also its clear, that the DEV can't care MNE in future anymore.

But still there is a room for changes in ART ICO.  My humble request is to make changes to ART ICO, which can beneficial to MNE holders.
jezus

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:17:08 AM

When the artemine ico open?

█████████████████████████████████████████
██                                     ██
██ █████████████▄ ▀███████████████████ ██
██ ██          ▀██▄ ▀██▄            ██ ██
██ ██            ▀██▄ ▀██▄          ██ ██
██ ██              ▀██▄ ▀██▄        ██ ██
██ ██                ▀██▄ ▀██▄  ▄▄████ ██
██ ██                  ▀██▄ ▀████▀▀    ██
██ ██                    ▀██▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ██
██ ██▄                     ▀██  ██  ██ ██
██ █████▄                 ▄▄██  ██  ██ ██
██     ▀███▄        ▄▄██████▀ ▄▄ ▀████ ██
██ ████▄ ▀▀██ ▄▄██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄████▄▄    ██
██ ██  ██  ▀███▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀████ ██
██ ██  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄           ██ ██
██ ████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄          ██ ██
██   ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█ ██   ██ █▄         ██ ██
██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ███████ █████████████ ██
██                                     ██
█████████████████████████████████████████
LASER ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS

A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER
FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
[]
Ale88

Activity: 798
Merit: 420

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:30:54 AM

When the artemine ico open?
TBA.
sserugh

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 05:34:28 AM

There are surely some guys here that are unnecessarily hard on MNE and the developer. I mean, ARTMINE, is an extension of the Code in MINERIUM. It has the same fundamentals to stand on, therefore not strange at all to firstly be called MNE2.
And the rate between ARTMINE and MNE vs ETH-MNE are not presented yet! So don't rush to conclusions that everybody will buy with ETH.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Mr. Pool

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:20:42 AM

There are surely some guys here that are unnecessarily hard on MNE and the developer. I mean, ARTMINE, is an extension of the Code in MINERIUM. It has the same fundamentals to stand on, therefore not strange at all to firstly be called MNE2.
And the rate between ARTMINE and MNE vs ETH-MNE are not presented yet! So don't rush to conclusions that everybody will buy with ETH.

I am sure that there will be favorable conditions for mne holders in this ICO. There is no other option since it's fundamental for the success of ART. In the end it all comes down to reliability which will make or break its potential success. We should not worry that much since Dev would not jeopardize all his efforts over something this trivial
thang long

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:24:55 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2017, 07:10:21 AM by thang long

Dev,

I don't like this or how you handle things.

You don't show up for weeks, basically giving the finger to those who sponsored you, then you finally live up to your promise and come up here with a shitty other coin.

You don't explain fuck-all about said other coin, make it an ICO, dont explain how many MNE will be worth for this coin and responding only vaguely to questions.

"investors need ETH" So it is not about the tech, it is about investors?
You did sink low.

What is wrong with you?
Gliferas

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:09:55 AM

Are you guys all idiots?

Seriouly?

ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TO CONVERT YOUR MINEREUM INTO ARTMINE!

What is so difficult to understand here?

Minereum was given for free, what are you complaining about? And if you invested in Minereum all you have to do is convert most of your Minereum into Artmine.

Dev is right in trying to make big ICO with ETH, that's how all big ICOs work.

You are all just a bunch of idiots
TotalPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1006

vertex output parameter not completely initialized

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:19:02 AM

why would someone want to join a new project that will be dominated by old mne genesis holders?
why would someone want to join a new project that will be dominated by old btc mining farmers ?
seddik

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:23:46 AM

Hi dev,
Contributing with ETH? Are you serious?
You said that MNE v2 will be bought with MNE and only MNE before.
Need some money for partners? That's ok, however you should make some advantages for MNE holders.

You said that it's hard to please everyone, well said, but in this case you pleased NO ONE, the whole community is against this damn ETH thing,

So please consider the community point of view.

Thanks for your hard work.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
mnamshares

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:37:07 AM

Are you guys all idiots?

Seriouly?

ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TO CONVERT YOUR MINEREUM INTO ARTMINE!

What is so difficult to understand here?

Minereum was given for free, what are you complaining about? And if you invested in Minereum all you have to do is convert most of your Minereum into Artmine.

Dev is right in trying to make big ICO with ETH, that's how all big ICOs work.

You are all just a bunch of idiots

Are you thinking all MNE investors (Mostly who bought MNE at $10+ levels) are Idiots?

If yes, what Artimine investors become?
Islapdonkey

Activity: 714
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 08:23:42 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2017, 08:40:50 AM by Islapdonkey

Even with 2nd update from Developer, he can't realize with realities.  He don't care about investors who bought MNE at higher levels. His main intension is to collect as much ETH as possible with this ART ICO.

Also Developer not mention any updates about MNE Roadmap. What about Minereum World? What about Minereum bounty programs?

Entire MNE community wait for MNE 2.0, because they think MNE 2.0 can helpful to reduce supply of MNE and boost price of MNE.  But developer's update can't helpful to MNE in any way. And also its clear, that the DEV can't care MNE in future anymore.

But still there is a room for changes in ART ICO.  My humble request is to make changes to ART ICO, which can beneficial to MNE holders.

Apparently, you didn't read the ART white paper, my guess is you logged on saw ppl were complaining about something and figured what the hell! I will join in.
What minereum roadmap are you talking about? the tech is up to date as of the moment. Minereum bounty! are you serious? bounty for what. the coin has been on the market for months.
 So, how am I 100% sure that you dick-riding? Well, you complained about ART not been helpful to reduce MNE supply and possibly boost the price. However, that's pretty much what ART will accomplish. MNE will be traded in to attain a stake in ART, and those MNE will be burnt. That reduces the supply and will hopefully boost the price up.
 You must be one of those hero members that attained your status from making several bs statements all over the forum.

Dev,

I don't like this or how you handle things.

You don't show up for weeks, basically giving the finger to those who sponsored you, then you finally live up to your promise and come up here with a shitty other coin.

You don't explain fuck-all about said other coin, make it an ICO, dont explain how many MNE will be worth for this coin and responding only vaguely to questions.

"investors need ETH" So it is not about the tech, it is about investors?
You did sink low.

What is wrong with you?

Hey, Fuckboy!. I thought your intention was to sell immediately the price went up a bit. So just sell and fuck off.  By the way, you didn't sponsor anyone, if anything its the other way around. You didn't code a program and gave it away for free.  overentitled piece of shit.

Hi dev,
Contributing with ETH? Are you serious?
You said that MNE v2 will be bought with MNE and only MNE before.
Need some money for partners? That's ok, however you should make some advantages for MNE holders.

You said that it's hard to please everyone, well said, but in this case you pleased NO ONE, the whole community is against this damn ETH thing,

So please consider the community point of view.

Thanks for your hard work.

The whole community is not against the ETH situation. Only idiots who lack reasonable thinking. ETH has better adoption rate than MNE, so utilizing ETH might lead to a larger ICO, A larger ICO will convince most MNE holder to trade in their MNE for a stake in ART which will reduce the total MNE. The reduction in the MNE supply will boost the price due to it been scarce. The MNE tech is still available to create token and if someone down the line creates a worthy token on a scarce supply, the price will grow astronomically
Also, new investors that are comfortable with ETH might be attracted to the ART ICO and then learn about MNE.
 Anyway, you can lead a horse to the river, but you can't force it to drink. It seems that some of you hate reasoning, you just keep going of impulses like a child.  SMFH

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 [280] 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 443 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.