Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:20:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you see alts have chances against Bitcoins?  (Read 51002 times)
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 07:50:48 AM

Actually no one can predict what will going to be happen. It is true that recent the bitcoin transaction fees is going high but still it is the best crypto today's market. This is also true that many altcoin are pumped up but still bitcoin is more profitable and high price . I don't think any altcoin can beat bitcoin so far.

cryptokudi

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:07:08 AM

Bitcoins I think have no competition among the alternate cryptocurrencies. It is kind of a very one-sided competition as no other alt currency is as famous as bitcoins. Moreover, bitcoins are known to most of the people but they may not recognize the alt currencies like ETH etc. So I don't think alternate cryptocurrencies have any chances against bitcoins to rise. But no one knows what the future holds.
altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:16:51 AM

Actually no one can predict what will going to be happen. It is true that recent the bitcoin transaction fees is going high but still it is the best crypto today's market. This is also true that many altcoin are pumped up but still bitcoin is more profitable and high price . I don't think any altcoin can beat bitcoin so far.
Certainly, investors need to be very careful with the new crypto currency. Much of them will most likely not work in a few years. Often the new crypto-currency are fraudulent schemes.Bitcoin remains a leader
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:01:22 AM

I have been seeing Bitcoins' price rising with a stability in its growth, but due to the higher mining fee that is being levied on transactions these days, big businesses are now moving their funds towards alts and taking advantage with their least fees as well as shaping a completely new economy in the trends of altcoin markets. Do you think this may harm Bitcoin's dignity and open up a chance in real for alts to rise?
I think all investments that use the world of cryptocurrency surely we all can not predict with certainty because there is no system that can manage and analyze the world of cryptocurrency until when the most important for now we invest and earn profit
haster100

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:02:40 PM

I very much doubt it. I think that they always have a chance, it's right that the altine coins also rise organically, but the fact is that in fact the majority exists, if not all the old coins.
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:33:45 PM

yes I'm sure someday that there are coins that can replace bitcoin, this is because today many complaints from bitcoin users for example is the transaction fee, currently the cost of bitcoin transactions reaches about $ 30 while the other coins eg Ethererum no more than $ 0.4.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
laarni166

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:51:41 PM

Im quite optimistic that bitcoin has no where to go but to the moon.  You must invest now because it will double or even quadrupple in the year 2018. But if I where to choose altcoin other than bitcoin its bcc because the coin is been slowly integrated in many platforms.
Lowleary

Activity: 143

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:09:05 PM

this post was before 7 months and talk fee is high Shocked Shocked Shocked.
today fee breaking all numbers and make altcoins have high value than others

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:30:50 PM

yes I'm sure someday that there are coins that can replace bitcoin, this is because today many complaints from bitcoin users for example is the transaction fee, currently the cost of bitcoin transactions reaches about $ 30 while the other coins eg Ethererum no more than $ 0.4.
- That day is still quite far away for all of us, although bitcoin has a high fee but the potential and profit that bitcoin brings is so great, everyone complains but they still use bitcoin because bitcoin is the best choice. Until the present time, altcoin can not compare with Bitcoin, Bitcoin is too strong and can hardly be defeated, so I believe bitcoin will dominate for a long time, altcoin need to develop and perfect in the future if want against Bitcoin but the chances are pretty low when bitcoin is constantly evolving over time

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Saftention

Activity: 95

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:56:05 PM

Some alts have chances against Bitcoins like ETH, LTC and ripple.

other alt will replace paper money.

a-dalora

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:07:14 PM

Some alts have chances against Bitcoins like ETH, LTC and ripple.

other alt will replace paper money.

Currently paper money is the most used anonymous payment method.
Even working without electricity. Not that bad !
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:13:44 PM

Some altcoins are hitting their own all-time highs especially ethereum, ripple and bitcoin cash. They have their own time to rise up and not always during the price downtrend of bitcoin. There is a possibility that one of this altcoins will challenge bitcoin domination in the future. There are some potential altcoins with features that are better than bitcoin.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:21:12 PM

I have been seeing Bitcoins' price rising with a stability in its growth, but due to the higher mining fee that is being levied on transactions these days, big businesses are now moving their funds towards alts and taking advantage with their least fees as well as shaping a completely new economy in the trends of altcoin markets. Do you think this may harm Bitcoin's dignity and open up a chance in real for alts to rise?

Definitely. There are a lot of coins out there that are as equally competitive as bitcoins. It is just that not a lot of people ever try to invest or even read about those alt coins. I guess we can't predict everyone's behavious regarding alt coins. Anyway, alt coins are just as good as bitcoins nowadays.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
THAHIRHAJI

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:26:24 PM

Yes ofcourse we can see lots of alts have chances against Bitcoins the questions is are they sustain in the floor that's the biggest challenge for every alts which they born and might not live few die in early stage itself. The potential which the altcoin has only can survive and not compete with bitcoin as bitcoin level is gone far away which is not touchable by any altcoin at least for next 10 years.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMPAY  ●  Invest for Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | December, 04th 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[/color]
a-dalora

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:45:53 PM

Definitely. There are a lot of coins out there that are as equally competitive as bitcoins. It is just that not a lot of people ever try to invest or even read about those alt coins. I guess we can't predict everyone's behavious regarding alt coins. Anyway, alt coins are just as good as bitcoins nowadays.

I do not know if there are really  'a lot of' coins, equally competetive than bitcoin, out there.
At least not coins that are intended to be used as a currency.

What coin is showing a comparable number and value of transactions a day ?

KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:48:46 PM

Alt coins can reach bitcoin's heights to success as well. Etherium is on its way, even if the path is long. Litecoins are getting a lot of investors as well as investors as well. So I do think alt coins do have a fighting chance with bitcoins that is a hell of a dreadnaught in the cryptocurrency market.

Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:01:33 AM

I think there is... in the mere future. The performance and stability of alts have chances against BTC. Many campaigns use alts than BTC, plus alts are becoming more popular these days as well as in mining just like ETH. But not all alts are like that... some excels and some don't.
That's not true, all alts combine are not more popular than bitcoin, you can see that on the trading volume which is the only basis to determine how popular a certain coin is because everything needs to be traded, some bitcoin exceeds 50% dominance over the entire altcoins market and that figure of dominance shows how people are supporting bitcoin and how popular it is.
Ethereum has always been trying to surpass bitcoin and it has many time tried its best. It is treated as rival of bitcoin because of its supporters. Even here on this forum, there are many people who makes threads claiming that bitcoin reign is soon going to over and it would be overtaken by ethereum. What I personally believe is that this coin is not able to even stand next to bitcoin in dreams. No altcoin has this much guts.
sparveenat

Activity: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:12:27 AM

Hundred percentage what you have mentioned is the only fact that altcoins are going to rock and the bitcoin growth is going / will be stuck at any stage so we miners has to consider this issue and future is very risky if it continue.

lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:17:47 AM

I don't think so, BTC already wrote his own history by being a father of cryptocurrency, but the possibilities that Altcoins can rise more than the value of BTC is still there. But I don't see any reasons that altcoins can harm BTC's Dignity, BTC may lose its value but it won't affect the fact that BTC was the first decentralized digital currency in the world.
notthematrix
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:50:47 AM

Funny to ready this topic now that alts have 60% of domination

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.♦♦♦.XSL Labs.♦♦♦.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: