Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:21:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is that possible to earn bitcoin with Youtube Channel?  (Read 17885 times)
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 05:48:16 PM

Many YouTube users who advertise new releases are making good money, so it's important to have as much video knowledge as is important here. Now Youtube has become a big advertising space.

I have a product that has its own channel and thus distributes information about the conduct of new and existing ico companies. but very much in demand channel and Nero Information will be when you try to take not only the official video, but also create an interview with the developers of the project.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BlackBi88

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:29:30 AM

We often earn money from youtube channel by showing ads from adsense and suppose if someone want to earn bitcoin by showing ads on their youtube videos then is there any alternative ad network which provide ads for youtube channel?

To answer your question, I think it is, because before I saw the bctalk there are Social campaigns and there is Youtube. But to place ads directly on the Youtube channel and earn Bitcoin is not possible now because the Google adnetwork and partners only accept payment in dollars for their Adsense service. So if you want to earn BTC on Youtube then you can earn through the Adsense service then earn USD and then buy BTC holding to make profit, please quickly hold BTC because it will increase rapidly in next week.  Tongue
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:12:21 AM

We often earn money from youtube channel by showing ads from adsense and suppose if someone want to earn bitcoin by showing ads on their youtube videos then is there any alternative ad network which provide ads for youtube channel?
Not the other way to monetize videos from youtube besides google. Today to earn some money with youtube videos you have to have a very good and worked content (which is usually necessary and more than 1 person to do that ends up causing extra costs) and has a target audience. But I have seen in recent months that youtube has gradually cut the remuneration of the creators of content, who received 100 today receives 50.40. So, I would not recommend this platform to make money, there are more fun means like the blogger himself offered by google.
sana9826

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:34:55 AM

it's possible if you join any bounty campaign that require a presentation video. it means you shoud make presentation video about that project by yourself, depends on what are the requirements. i never heard to earn bitcoin in youtube by watching ads.
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:36:42 AM

At the moment I think it's impossible to earn Bitcoin with youtube cause Youtube only accept US dollar for payment. But I think people still can earn Bitcoin via youtube channel with indirrectly way like create a video introduce about a website or project with your refferal link at the description Smiley). It's the most popular way for people whom wanna earn Bitcoin with Youtube.

lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:25:17 PM

Most ads in youtube only pay for fiat i don't think there are any ads that are using bitcoin as a payment but i think there are a lot of campaign who promote their items or company you don't need youtube to earn bitcoin there are a lot of sites out their or online job who pays bitcoin.

LeaderAMB

Activity: 259

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:45:40 PM

we know, youtube gives us payment by Google.... if they want agreee with bitcoin so there is no problem to earn bitcoin with youtube channel.....

Now People who are earning with youtube through google can not receive your payment by Bitcoin because Google is still not add bitcoin is their method payment. But you can still earn money with youtube after withdraw to your bank account and then you can use your money in the bank to buy bitcoin.
Moreover you also can earn bitcoin by join youtube bounty campaign in this forum

mayaboti

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:13:22 PM

I think there is no adservice which support youtube adsence and accept bitcoin payment. buy you can earn from youtube bounty
expless

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:57:18 AM

To answer your question, I think it is, because before I saw the bctalk there are Social campaigns and there is Youtube. But to place ads directly on the Youtube channel and earn Bitcoin is not possible now because the Google adnetwork and partners only accept payment in dollars for their Adsense service. So if you want to earn BTC on Youtube then you can earn through the Adsense service then earn USD and then buy BTC holding to make profit, please quickly hold BTC because it will increase rapidly in next week.  Tongue
It’s in no way possible. There is no way you can earn Bitcoin directly from YouTube cause Google does not pay YouTubers in Bitcoin, their only mode of payment is  bank cheque, unless you decide to use the money you got from YouTube to invest on Bitcoin for an extra profit. Apart from that, there is no other way.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:49:12 PM

It’s in no way possible. There is no way you can earn Bitcoin directly from YouTube cause Google does not pay YouTubers in Bitcoin, their only mode of payment is  bank cheque, unless you decide to use the money you got from YouTube to invest on Bitcoin for an extra profit. Apart from that, there is no other way.
It is possible because bitcoin is being pay for you tube and other channels like if you are having subscribers then you will make videos for bitcoin related and put on your channel then you will earn a lot of profit; there is no other way for earning money in you tube than monetizing videos and cashing out in your account and have money for your profit as bitcoin and enjoy your life with bitcoin and earn money.
Lucifer777

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:15:13 PM

Im kinda of intrigued by this concept. But also curious; what do you demand from loaner takers?
danielnamit

Activity: 201

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:15:50 AM

Maybe yes, if some of the viewers on your youtube channel are also a bitcoin users, they can donate some funds to your bitcoin wallet and start earning.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
smith136

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:14:44 PM

There are media/blog campaigns here so I think it is possible to earn bitcoin if there are campaigns that are willing to pay bitcoin for advertising their ICO in youtube but I believe most of the time you'll get their own tokens so it might be a slight chance to see one but I think it will be more possible in the future as the youtube itself has a lot of audience throughout the world and advertising there is very effective for me.

the1world

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:08:36 AM

You can if your chanel get at least 1000 views a day then you get Advertising Agency
vincentyanx

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 04:55:17 AM

maybe you can, if you want to get btc from youtube, try joining project that request promoted through youtube channel, and you can invite cooperation by showing their project in your channel
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:01:34 PM

Maybe yes, if some of the viewers on your youtube channel are also a bitcoin users, they can donate some funds to your bitcoin wallet and start earning.

The only way to monetize youtube video is adsense , they don't provide any other ways to make money till now but in future it will be happen to earn bitcoin in youtube if it will possible in future it will very helpful to all youtube video makers to earn bitcoin easily .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:42:10 PM

The only way to make money on Youtube is through Adsense. Your job is to attract views for your videos and channel, and Adsense will direct the right audience to your Youtube channel and display ads on it. But now the payment form of Adsense is pay in USD, you can convert USD into Bitcoin or any crypto. And if you want to get the BTC directly through Youtube you can participate in Social Campaign on Bitcoin, they will pay directly by Bitcoin.

potatochain

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:09:25 AM

Youtube’s monetizing program will only allow adsense to give you money preview and subscribers you have. There’s no way yet that they allow bitcoins.
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:56:54 AM

Yes, there is a big possibility to earn bitcoin with Youtube Channel if you want to! Some ICO offers Youtube channel campaign which gives a big reward. Try to search that kind of bounty.

IanRidgwell

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:37:49 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 05:49:34 PM by IanRidgwell

Yes, there is a big possibility to earn bitcoin with Youtube Channel if you want to! Some ICO offers Youtube channel campaign which gives a big reward. Try to search that kind of bounty.
that is a fact that so many people are making money from YouTube. You tube are paying to them. If YouTube announce that they will pay in bitcoin you can earn bitcoin there. I don’t think that there is any other way that of making bitcoin with YouTube channel. It will be easier for YouTube to pay their users in bitcoin because they are paying from different sources like PayPal etc. if the users have wallets then YouTube will pay transfer to their wallet.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████