Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:53:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][QAU] QUANTUM PROJECT - Connecting markets  (Read 78780 times)
Qau fan

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:37:59 AM

Hi. When will be the next black hole party ?

So ?? Quantum project ..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
QUANTUM-Project (OP)

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

CONNECTING MARKETS

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 08:37:28 AM

Hi. When will be the next black hole party ?

The date is not fixed but we plan to do it approximately by the end of each month. The main reason is because people would be able to front run us and run the price up before the event.

QUΛNTUM │ CONNECTING MARKETS
▀│▄│▀│▄│▀│▄        Liquidity Pool ● Destruction ● Free Market ● Risk Management          ▀│▄│▀│▄│▀│▄
CONNECTING MARKETS│ QUΛNTUM
QUANTUM-Project (OP)

CONNECTING MARKETS

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 12:23:09 PM

Second QUANTUM DESTRUCTION EVENT coming this Monday!!!

▀│▄│▀│▄│▀│▄        Liquidity Pool ● Destruction ● Free Market ● Risk Management          ▀│▄│▀│▄│▀│▄
xdookiex

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:20:36 PM

I was curious with the introduction of Bitcoin Cash, and the upcoming fork.

How will all the Bitcoin Cash tokens generated by the fork, be handled by the Quantum Project team?
QUANTUM-Project (OP)

CONNECTING MARKETS

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 02:03:35 PM

I was curious with the introduction of Bitcoin Cash, and the upcoming fork.

How will all the Bitcoin Cash tokens generated by the fork, be handled by the Quantum Project team?

We will claim Bitcoin Cash for all our Bitcoins in the liquidity pool and decide how to use them after Aug 1st. There was simply not enough time for us to make a decision. Basically, there are two ways:

1. we add BCH to our liquidity pool and use them to make markets on BCH trading pairs
2. we sell BCH for Bitcoin and use those bitcoins to buy back QAU tokens and increase our destruction

We will decide after we see what happens with the new currency, but we definitely will not dump Bitcoin Cash immediately after it starts trading.

QUANTUM-Project (OP)

CONNECTING MARKETS

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 02:25:25 PM

Quantum project would like to inform all clients that QAU has been listed to the COINCAP.IO

QUANTUM-Project (OP)

CONNECTING MARKETS

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 03:36:07 PM

Quantum Project burns 418,234 QAU in it's second destruction event. Check WEBSITE for more details.

GoldenCobra

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:25:05 AM

PERFECT PERFORMANCE during a bearish crypto month!!!   Shocked Shocked
Congratulations Quantum Project for the excellent work done again   Cool Cool
gregb11

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:59:33 AM

Quantum your doing a great job. Cant wait to see what august will bring - new webpage, escrow, more exchanges.....Smiley
MCgivney79

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:07:59 PM

I believe we need to be added to bigger exhanges as the gap between ask and bids is to big on the current exchnages. there is no trading.
QUANTUM-Project (OP)

CONNECTING MARKETS

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 01:35:15 PM

Quantum Project would like to inform all clients that Bitcoin Cash (BCH) will be sold slowly in the next 90 days. Proceeds will be used to boost Quantum destruction process.

Qau fan

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:35:45 PM

Quantum Project would like to inform all clients that Bitcoin Cash (BCH) will be sold slowly in the next 90 days. Proceeds will be used to boost Quantum destruction process.

Quantum project. You already sell bch to btc? I am asking because the bch price was at 1.200 usd and now is just at 220 usd. And also we would like to know how much bch you get from the bitcoin fork.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:40:33 AM

Too bad that the price of BCH dwindled down in the past few days. But I guess this will be still beneficial for project as there's also a chance that BCH price will increase in the future. On the other hand, I just want to point out that the price of QAU token is slowly increasing in the past days even in a bear crypto market (during the fork mayhem). Good job dev team.
DXB2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 07:08:15 AM

Bch price will soon hit first 0.05 btc.... then 0.01 btc! But with next fork if happen when segwut2 come big shit can happen for btc! Then you never know what can happen so its better. Now to hold bch if price so dump! If bch will dump to 30$ or les i will for sure buy 1000+ i hope its will happen! Its worth to risk and buy 1000 bch at 30$ price anyway!

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
d3nz

Activity: 1288
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:09:25 AM

Too bad that the price of BCH dwindled down in the past few days. But I guess this will be still beneficial for project as there's also a chance that BCH price will increase in the future. On the other hand, I just want to point out that the price of QAU token is slowly increasing in the past days even in a bear crypto market (during the fork mayhem). Good job dev team.

It shows that BCH value is increasing. It seems a lot of people figure out that BCH will much easier to mine than Bitcoin. And, i speculate that QAU value would increase for this coming months.
Qau fan

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:47:39 PM

It shows that BCH value is increasing. It seems a lot of people figure out that BCH will much easier to mine than Bitcoin. And, i speculate that QAU value would increase for this coming months.

I think going forward like this, with no dev info,no comunication, low volume on exchanges, no reports... etc
this coin will became just another shit coin.
The quantum concept is good with a potential, but devs are to busy spending money on some balkan island.
gregb11

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:28:23 AM

I think going forward like this, with no dev info,no comunication, low volume on exchanges, no reports... etc
this coin will became just another shit coin.
The quantum concept is good with a potential, but devs are to busy spending money on some balkan island.

They said they gonna step up their game in August....new webpage, marketing....
But i do agree with you about no dev info and minimal communication. Hope it will change soon.
QUANTUM-Project (OP)

CONNECTING MARKETS

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 03:11:22 PM

As discussed before, we are slowly selling our BCH that we claimed in full from our liquidity pool. We are not in a business of speculating where the price is going to be tomorrow or next week, that is why we developed a clear plan on how to use them and will stick to it no matter what happens to the price in the next 90 days.

LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:39:39 PM

As discussed before, we are slowly selling our BCH that we claimed in full from our liquidity pool. We are not in a business of speculating where the price is going to be tomorrow or next week, that is why we developed a clear plan on how to use them and will stick to it no matter what happens to the price in the next 90 days.

You are arguing with newbie fud accounts, don't let it distract you.

Their opinion is not worth even 1 bit.
Qau fan

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:06:32 PM

You are arguing with newbie fud accounts, don't let it distract you.

Their opinion is not worth even 1 bit.

Newbie or not. Why they didnt sell bch at the All time high (CCA. 1300 USD) and then slowly do backbuys Smiley . Making x4 of profit.
Tell me pls Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: