Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:21:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ħ] ►HYPER v2.0►Game Currency ►Space MMO►Game Servers ►Community Driven►AD ASTRA  (Read 79060 times)
pressing207

Activity: 537
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 10:33:10 AM

In cryptonator.com there was never HYPER and GP///you confuse cryptonator.com and cryptopia.com///
Magnion

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 12:49:39 PM

As CryptoDatabase suggested, I will try to put together some roadmap for HYPER so at least we set a course to future, some kind of direction where we want to go or where we want to be and be seen in the next couple of years and after (we talked about on thecryptochat.net, well, we didn't have real conversation about that, we just briefly mentioned about a need for that.).

Ideas, plans still only exist in my mind, some have already been put on paper as a drafts, but still nothing concrete. If you, the community, have any kind of ideas, what you want from HYPER, speak out and present your point of views. And as always come to thecryptochat.net, search for "HYPER dev" chat room for more direct real time talk.

A roadmap sounds good. :-)

But if there are many things to do at the same time then just keep it simple with a simple list of things for the roadmap etc. :-)

Let the rest of the roadmap work and draft etc. come over time. :-)

It's all work in progress, most notably "progress" which is what I see here and there. I for one don't expect things to happen over one night. :-)
Magnion

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 01:12:54 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2017, 01:33:11 PM by Magnion

My proposal is to get added to poswallet.com and even try to spend a little in advertising there.

Cryptopia would be great as well, in my humble opinion, though I know Hyper team doesn't like it at all.

That is of course something that will happen in the future. Poswallet.com has made it now really difficult for listing a coin on their exchange only by free votes, as we all know, we only get 1 free vote per 7 day. Its mission impossible to get listed that way.

But maybe now would be a great time to get listed on poswallet.com while price for PoSW is really low at the moment. We buy a certain PoSW coins, then we wait until the end of month when is expected PoSW will rise again and consequently a requirements for PoSW per paid vote will decrease.

But there is one important question need to be answered when talking about poswallet.com. I think coins listed there are paired only with PoSW coin and not with BTC directly. And those coins that are paired with BTC have great daily volume. Are you willing to be paired with only PoSW coin?

As you can see on novaexchange.com, not many users is willing to sell HYPER, only 17288 HYPER is currently available to buy. You think that would change when we are on poswallet.com? Maybe, maybe not.

And about Cryptopia it is not that we dont like them, its Cryptopia that doesnt like us. So, is really visa versa from what are you saying.

I took some time this week and got to know how POSWallet.com works and I find it an interesting exchange.

The online staking part is an interesting feature that could be used by those who are not able to stake 24/7. There is a small fee however (there is always some kind of fee  Smiley ). From the POSWallet.com FAQ page:  "We keep 2.5% of each stake - 0.5% goes to the faucet and 2% goes towards server costs and upkeep of the website."

Personally I can live with that. It would not be the end of the world but each simply has to decide if they would use it.  Smiley

The pairing with POSW coins on POSWallet.com is not impossible to get around. Once you have traded to POSW coins then you can still trade the POSW coins to other currencies like BTC still.  Smiley

Now regarding getting listed on POSWallet.com, we have 55 out of 1000 needed votes. That still means progress and I would not call it mission impossible.  Smiley It just simply takes time that's all, and that honestly cannot be a surprise to anyone that things take time.  Smiley So what is important is simply to keep voting every week and get more people to vote. This is the shared responsibility of all who are interested in HYPER.  Smiley

And why should we not work on getting listed on POSWallet.com? HYPER needs to be on more than just one exchange to gain more trading and to increase the chance of staying active.  Smiley

And with more exchanges it will allow people to use their favorite exchange (everyone has one or two  Smiley ), which in itself can help keep their interest for HYPER. It all counts.  Smiley

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I tested the response time of POSWallet.com support two times. They have this form which if you make sure to fill out properly and explain the problem properly then I got a response during the same day.  Smiley

Also regarding the amount of 17288 HYPER in the Sell Orders, that also shows progress because it is 6000 HYPER more than a few days ago.

We have to look at the directions things are going and it's basically forward.  Smiley
Magnion

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 01:27:07 PM

Maybe yobit.net? Many coins are there. Shouldnt be hard to listed.

I understand you when wanting HYPER to be listed on yobit, it widely known market exchange out there and you are not the first one who proposed HYPER to be listed at that exchange.

But as i had said in the past, this exchange does not respond to their users when having an issue and they can lock any wallet into "maintenance mode" and users wont be able to withdraw their coins.

Is this what you want? Just take a look at GP coin, users can't withdraw their coins and they are being a captive there, although GP wallet has no problems at all and it works flawlessly.

If it happened to them, what guarantee we have that this won't happen to us? None.

It sounds like it is worth a shot at least if there are people who like to trade on Yobit. I have traded on Yobit before. I didn't experience problems.

But just being curious here, what would it take to get listed on Yobit? Voting or?Huh
Magnion

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 01:34:54 PM

I understand you when wanting HYPER to be listed on yobit, it widely known market exchange out there and you are not the first one who proposed HYPER to be listed at that exchange.

But as i had said in the past, this exchange does not respond to their users when having an issue and they can lock any wallet into "maintenance mode" and users wont be able to withdraw their coins.

Is this what you want? Just take a look at GP coin, users can't withdraw their coins and they are being a captive there, although GP wallet has no problems at all and it works flawlessly.

If it happened to them, what guarantee we have that this won't happen to us? None.

It sounds like it is worth a shot at least if there are people who like to trade on Yobit. I have traded on Yobit before. I didn't experience problems.

But just being curious here, what would it take to get listed on Yobit? Voting or?Huh

And what can we do now to get listed on Bleutrade for example?
pressing207

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 01:39:22 PM

NOVAEXCHANGE!!!

Exchange
 News
 Dice
 Scratch
 Addcoin
 Orders
 Wallets
 Account
 Sign out
   BTC_CONX
Concoin      BTC_RAIN
Condensate      BTC_HYPER
Hyper      BTC_AMS
Amsterdamcoin      BTC_XCCC
Cicciolinacoin      BTC_BB2
Blackbit2
 System Information Notice
Some users might experience issues with empty order books and empty trollbox. We are working to solve these issues. It is just a display error and no orders are affected

We are sorry for the inconvinience and thanks for your understanding.
Magnion

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 01:49:56 PM

NOVAEXCHANGE!!!

Exchange
 News
 Dice
 Scratch
 Addcoin
 Orders
 Wallets
 Account
 Sign out
   BTC_CONX
Concoin      BTC_RAIN
Condensate      BTC_HYPER
Hyper      BTC_AMS
Amsterdamcoin      BTC_XCCC
Cicciolinacoin      BTC_BB2
Blackbit2
 System Information Notice
Some users might experience issues with empty order books and empty trollbox. We are working to solve these issues. It is just a display error and no orders are affected

We are sorry for the inconvinience and thanks for your understanding.

Just checked Nova Exchange. It looks fine for me. Others?
Magnion

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 01:56:15 PM

HИЧEГO TAM нe paбoтaeт! Зaвeл cpeдcтвa, a вывecти нeвoзмoжнo!

Can you please translate it to english first and then post the english version? Otherwise people wont know what you talk about.
Moжeтe ли вы cнaчaлa пepeвecти eгo нa aнглийcкий, a зaтeм oпyбликoвaть aнглийcкyю вepcию? B пpoтивнoм cлyчae люди нe бyдyт знaть, o чeм вы гoвopитe.

Here is the translated version of your original post from Google translate:
HИЧEГO TAM нe paбoтaeт! Зaвeл cpeдcтвa, a вывecти нeвoзмoжнo!
NOTHING does not work there! I made money, but it's impossible to withdraw

Try to settle down. Don't go into a panic. That never helps. Give it some time and let Nova Exchange fix whatever issue they have. And this is the last post I will be translating to russian.
Пocтapaйтecь ycпoкoитьcя. He впaдaйтe в пaникy. Этo никoгдa нe пoмoгaeт. Дaйтe eмy нeкoтopoe вpeмя, и пycть Nova Exchange иcпpaвит вce пpoблeмы, кoтopыe y ниx ecть. И этo пocлeдний пocт, кoтopый я бyдy пepeвoдить нa pyccкий.
pressing207

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 02:05:51 PM

There is no panic! I have a little brought... But the principle!
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 02:20:57 PM

About bleutrade, there is no possible to vote, but on 27th April I sent them a ticket for adding HYPER to their exchange.

This was my message for Bleutrade:

"April 27, 2017 13:58
Hello!

Recently we had compiled a complete new HYPER wallet, pos3, based on Blackcoin.

Currently there is a swap in the process, it will end in about approx. 2 month. Swap is manualy processed by notable bitcointalk member CrypoDatabase.

I, as a humble member of HYPER community, wondering is it possible for HYPER coin to be listed to your exchange.

Or at least faced us with requirements for the coin to be listed to your exchange.

Thx for your reply.

ps: this is new ANN HYPER thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1872569.msg18610010#msg18610010

crazyjack
"

Haven't received a word from them since then.

And the same goes for Poloniex. My post on 4th May. Link.

pressing207

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 03:30:59 PM

When I come http://hyper.thecryptochat.net/search.php here...
  I deliver the address, number of transaction. Nothing works. I checked often and many. I spoke about it to the main companions. Still doesn't work. NOVAEXCHANGE doesn't accept and doesn't remove means 5 hours. It is very bad... Nobody will use such hogwash!
pressing207

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 03:47:56 PM

At me many coins of HYPER/Ya very much I want that this subject developed. But MAIN constantly accuses people that they didn't do (Cryptopia). He can take himself one million. Poor exchanges are added. BITTREX and criptopiya won't be returned better yet to be silent about prospects.
Magnion

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 04:29:12 PM

About bleutrade, there is no possible to vote, but on 27th April I sent them a ticket for adding HYPER to their exchange.

This was my message for Bleutrade:

"April 27, 2017 13:58
Hello!

Recently we had compiled a complete new HYPER wallet, pos3, based on Blackcoin.

Currently there is a swap in the process, it will end in about approx. 2 month. Swap is manualy processed by notable bitcointalk member CrypoDatabase.

I, as a humble member of HYPER community, wondering is it possible for HYPER coin to be listed to your exchange.

Or at least faced us with requirements for the coin to be listed to your exchange.

Thx for your reply.

ps: this is new ANN HYPER thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1872569.msg18610010#msg18610010

crazyjack
"

Haven't received a word from them since then.

And the same goes for Poloniex. My post on 4th May. Link.

Since you first approached Bleutrade and Poloniex, have you then later on approached them again?

Some times you have to use the "write them a letter once a week" technique to get their attention, even if it takes time.  Smiley

And letting them know about how we progress can't hurt either?  Smiley Shows them renewed activity regarding HYPER.  Smiley
Magnion

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 04:32:22 PM

Read responses about NOVAEXCHANGE/there is no Withdrawal of funds. I have lost 3 dollars!

That is strange because earlier today I withdrew two types of coins from Nova Exchange after a little trading. No problems at all.

What type of coin were you trying to withdraw?
Magnion

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 04:35:36 PM

Двa пapня caйт coздaли и cмeютcя нaдo вceми (OБMEHЫ)! Фopeкc caйтoв миллиoн. Пoвepьтe, мнe! Я вceгдa пpaв!

Please post it in english. I will not translate anymore.
Magnion

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 04:38:34 PM

Я имeю ввидy вce oбмeны, внoвь coздaющиecя. Hи в кoeм cлyчae, нe КPИПTOБAЗAДATA и CУMACШEДШEГO ДЖEКA! OHИ MOЛOДЦЫ. HO ЛУЧШE, ceйчac нe гopячитьcя. Cпacибo, peбят, xoть мнoгиx нopмaльныx людeй бeз дeлa oбидeли. Я ,дyмaю, ceйчac нe нyжнo дyмaть oб oбмeнe и цeнe мoнeты. Hyжнo плaвнo зaвepшить CBOП (SWAP). Bыдaть дopoжнyю кapтy. A пoтoм caми биpжи нaчнyт oбpaщaтьcя. ...Пpocтитe зa pyccкий. Tyт ecть, кoмy пepeвecти, минyя гyгл...

Please post it in english. I will not translate anymore.
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 04:41:07 PM

Since you first approached Bleutrade and Poloniex, have you then later on approached them again?

Some times you have to use the "write them a letter once a week" technique to get their attention, even if it takes time.  Smiley

And letting them know about how we progress can't hurt either?  Smiley Shows them renewed activity regarding HYPER.  Smiley

I think one time is enough. If I haven't received any response so far I guess I am not (we are not) good enough for them. But maybe it will help if this kind of mail comes from different users. So maybe everyone else should try sending them a ticket about listing HYPER on their exchange. I will try again maybe in a couple of days for sure.
Magnion

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 04:50:13 PM

Magnion! Былo бы oчeнь пpoдyктивнo для cooбщecтвa, чтoбы Bы в пocлeдний paз...

I say again, please post it in english.  Smiley I will not translate it anymore. So I will simply have to live without knowing what you write if you do not translate it yourself and post in english.  Smiley
Magnion

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 04:58:18 PM

Some times you have to use the "write them a letter once a week" technique to get their attention, even if it takes time.  Smiley

And letting them know about how we progress can't hurt either?  Smiley Shows them renewed activity regarding HYPER.  Smiley

I think one time is enough. If I haven't received any response so far I guess I am not (we are not) good enough for them. But maybe it will help if this kind of mail comes from different users. So maybe everyone else should try sending them a ticket about listing HYPER on their exchange. I will try again maybe in a couple of days for sure.

I seriously doubt that one time is enough.  Smiley

Per your idea about others trying to ask about adding HYPER I was looking at Bleutrade and found no place where it could be possible to add a coin. And under support tickets I cannot log in with my Bleutrade login for some reason.  Smiley

How exactly did you do it crazyjack?  Smiley
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 05:52:57 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2017, 06:17:54 PM by CryptoDatabase

I seriously doubt that one time is enough.  Smiley

Per your idea about others trying to ask about adding HYPER I was looking at Bleutrade and found no place where it could be possible to add a coin. And under support tickets I cannot log in with my Bleutrade login for some reason.  Smiley

How exactly did you do it crazyjack?  Smiley

Bleutrade doesn't have an add coin option, can only send in a support ticket. I also submitted HYPER the other day to Bleutrade but if more and more submit it then they will be more apt to add it from seeing the support.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: