Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:09:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ħ] ►HYPER v2.0►Game Currency ►Space MMO►Game Servers ►Community Driven►AD ASTRA  (Read 79060 times)
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 04:55:42 AM

The HYPER swap has officially ended. There are still a few people who are in the process of swapping their remaining coins and for those we will still continue to provide assistance in order to see that they can fully swap out their coins.

For anyone else who has not swapped their coins your time has expired.

Once all the remaining swaps have been completed the remaining HYPER from the swap wallet will be burned via the wallets burn command. There is currently 3076984.40878914 HYPER remaining in this wallet.

HYPER PR should be going out soon and has already been mentioned in the news HERE in regards to my new game. A big thank you goes out to Psybits for providing this service for HYPER.

A new wallet will be coming soon that will see a correction in the next stages of HYPER's staking to correct the minor issue of the times it transitions into these next stages. This is only a small issue and has already been corrected in wallet version 2.1.1.0 which is currently in my possession.

I have not released this new wallet as of yet as another one will be coming that gives the wallet a unique look. This development has been in the process for a bit now and is nearing completion.

Another big thanks goes out to crazyjack who has done an amazing job so far with helping the swap process go on. Without him this process would have been much longer and he has done us all a great service.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IDrankThePotion

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 05:16:09 AM

Golf clap to all the usual suspects.

Such an impressive and dedicated effort. Well done!
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 07:40:51 AM

Still looking for otc coins to purchase.  Any offers to sell you can pm me more to discuss.  Thanks

I was really busy in the past 4 days with my real life (nothing serious, just did some job interviews which had needed some pre-preparation) and with the swap dealing troubles. But again users were not guilty of anything for swap had being extended and prolonged. Its the software, that had caused so much problems.

But to get back to you offer, I guess, it wont happen so soon. I think you will still have to wait for some time more, cause i don't see anyone willing to sell. I think users are just waiting and eager to see what future will bring.
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:01:36 AM

The HYPER swap has officially ended. There are still a few people who are in the process of swapping their remaining coins and for those we will still continue to provide assistance in order to see that they can fully swap out their coins.

For anyone else who has not swapped their coins your time has expired.

Once all the remaining swaps have been completed the remaining HYPER from the swap wallet will be burned via the wallets burn command. There is currently 3076984.40878914 HYPER remaining in this wallet.

True, there are max 6 users that still need help with the swap and they are being taking care while typing this. Again, we are being patient with them an offer as much of assistance we can, because it is not their fault doing swap so late. It's, as said before, the broken software that has brought us here. And thank you to you all whose swaps went thru painlessly, just waiting patiently for next steps.

HYPER PR should be going out soon and has already been mentioned in the news HERE in regards to my new game. A big thank you goes out to Psybits for providing this service for HYPER.

A new wallet will be coming soon that will see a correction in the next stages of HYPER's staking to correct the minor issue of the times it transitions into these next stages. This is only a small issue and has already been corrected in wallet version 2.1.1.0 which is currently in my possession.

I have not released this new wallet as of yet as another one will be coming that gives the wallet a unique look. This development has been in the process for a bit now and is nearing completion.

Another big thanks goes out to crazyjack who has done an amazing job so far with helping the swap process go on. Without him this process would have been much longer and he has done us all a great service.

That is great article by Psybits, this will definitely bring even more players to Valerian Universe for sure. Game is great, i just log in everyday. Firstly, i go to faucet links, then to my planet, upgrading it, next thing is upgrading my battle cruiser. Buying missing or dead drones and ready to travel to distant galaxies. Oh and yes, i am piling up AntiMatter, dont know really why, just like it so see growing. And a share system is also great...oh, i could talk on and on...just try the game and invest some time to explore the game until you made a decision if its worth it.

crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:18:33 AM

so the swap is over, whats next?

cmc?

Hm, what is next?

Well from my point of you, definitely:

• Own HYPER game tournaments (still dont know will those be based on a monthly or weekly basis, or in a mixed way),
  • Financed HYPER game tournaments organized by others,
  • Supporting (aka financed) games from various game's developers (Valerian Universe, Snake faucet),
  • Implementing HYPER as a in-game currency in live games or in a games that are still in development or even in pre development stages,
  • etc.

But again, nothing is set in a stone, that is pointless, lets us just go with the flow and we will see what will happen along that. If there is a will, a path will show by itself, for sure. That is what i like with crypto, anyone can participate in their own best way of interests.

Previously day Psybits contacted me regarding future tournaments, told him i will be back to him as soon as possible. But yes, for now HYPER game tournaments is about to begin, as said on 1st July. All will be presented in coming days.

But what you meant with "cmc"?
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 08:22:17 AM

I believe cmc refers to coinmarketcap, I could be mistaken though.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 09:55:10 AM

Here is a sneak peek at what the new HYPER wallet will look like, this will be the splash screen.

The graphics for the new wallet are complete and they are in the process of implementing them.
TeamDisaster

Activity: 674
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 11:03:40 AM

Here is a sneak peek at what the new HYPER wallet will look like, this will be the splash screen.

The graphics for the new wallet are complete and they are in the process of implementing them.

Looking good!

Trade crypto at Bittrex

Buy gift cards with crypto at GiftOff
Jiggy0001

Activity: 734

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 12:47:47 PM

Hyper price is 0.000x at least. Good luck buying at 0.00001^^

But we need trex Sad
psybits
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:12:29 PM

cmc?

Hm, what is next?

• Own HYPER game tournaments (still dont know will those be based on a monthly or weekly basis, or in a mixed way),
  • Supporting (aka financed) games from various game's developers (Valerian Universe, Snake faucet),
  • Implementing HYPER as a in-game currency in live games or in a games that are still in development or even in pre development stages,
  • etc.

But again, nothing is set in a stone, that is pointless, lets us just go with the flow and we will see what will happen along that. If there is a will, a path will show by itself, for sure. That is what i like with crypto, anyone can participate in their own best way of interests.

Previously day Psybits contacted me regarding future tournaments, told him i will be back to him as soon as possible. But yes, for now HYPER game tournaments is about to begin, as said on 1st July. All will be presented in coming days.

This is all great, and I can see most of it happening soon.

I'm helping organize a new professional website for HYPER too.

Looking good!

Wow I really like the new wallet design.

But we need trex Sad

Myself and a few others are looking into more exchanges for HYPER. As demand grows as the relaunch picks up the pace, we will naturally end up back on the big exchanges again, I'm sure of it.
Jiggy0001

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:12:41 PM

cmc?

Hm, what is next?

• etc.

This is all great, and I can see most of it happening soon.

I'm helping organize a new professional website for HYPER too.

Looking good!

Wow I really like the new wallet design.

But we need trex Sad

Myself and a few others are looking into more exchanges for HYPER. As demand grows as the relaunch picks up the pace, we will naturally end up back on the big exchanges again, I'm sure of it.

have you been in the old hyper community?
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:49:18 PM

have you been in the old hyper community?

Hm, if you are talking about psybits and his past relationship with HYPER i would say yes, he has been with HYPER all this time starting back in year 2014 in a term of social campaign manager. And I am sure he has more to say about that.
cryptoskibum

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 10:49:02 PM

But we need trex Sad

Definitely need Bittrex. I still have the old Trex-HYPER bookmark on my toolbar "(0.00012363) BTC-HYPER" - don't do the math...or let's make it our goal to get back to that!
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 09:13:38 AM

But we need trex Sad

Definitely need Bittrex. I still have the old Trex-HYPER bookmark on my toolbar "(0.00012363) BTC-HYPER" - don't do the math...or let's make it our goal to get back to that!

Anything can happen, we may even surpass this rate. I am not really that much concerned about price as long we will develop services for public and been able to sustain those services permanently. In this field of operation, crypto area, is all about trust and i think users are mainly looking for that along to find some places for their money to grow. And that is something hard to find nowaday, but when you do, stick to it. If all comes together at right place, value will come along.
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 09:23:35 AM

We have a new winner for Hyperactive Insanely Clean Skull Super Giveaway that ended yesterday on 17th June.

Congrats to the Mikt.

HYPER will definitely be involved in next giveaway. Stay tuned for official announcement. In the mean time if anyone, as usual, needs tickets for next giveaway, let me know or get in contact with CrypoDatabase and we will make sure you get some. I rather to see if some from HYPER community wins next giveaway.
pressing207

Activity: 537
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 02:27:32 PM

The swap did not end yet. 1 more year will pass. They help late. Will be hyper in an ass! I will not be surprised. if blockchain old is closed and they will take themselves Hyper (Criptodatabasa ana crazy///)
pressing207

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 02:38:25 PM

crazyjack! You help Côme Vy? Vy you do not right thing. SWAP has to be closed! Sebk you will leave coins. 3000000 it is necessary to burn!
pressing207

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 03:19:24 PM

99 percent of ICO and coins (which grew in hundreds of times today) in two years will cost NOL!... I believe that our GIPER will not be included into their number. I join those who say that without BITTREX and POLONIEX there will be no perspective. (RUS)
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 03:29:19 PM

The swap did not end yet. 1 more year will pass. They help late. Will be hyper in an ass! I will not be surprised. if blockchain old is closed and they will take themselves Hyper (Criptodatabasa ana crazy///)

I'll leave the swap available as long as it takes for people to receive what is rightfully theirs, your opinion means absolutely nothing to me bud as you are nothing but a liar who has tried to steal thousands of dollars from our community and failed.
Jiggy0001

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 04:37:12 PM

hey, what do you think about making a fund for trex listening?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: