Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:39:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ħ] ►HYPER v2.0►Game Currency ►Space MMO►Game Servers ►Community Driven►AD ASTRA  (Read 79060 times)
btcltcdigger

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:46:28 AM

What i meant was, a calculator where you'd type in your coin holdings, and it would show you how much you get per day in POS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:35:32 PM

What i meant was, a calculator where you'd type in your coin holdings, and it would show you how much you get per day in POS

This can be simply done in excel spreadsheet, taking fixed constants such us monthly staking rate and days per month.

Monthly staking rate = 5% is 1.05 as a coefficient
Days per month = 30 days (simplified average)

Following that we can calculate daily staking rate:

Daily staking rate (in words) = Monthly staking rate ^ (1 / Days per month) = Daily staking rate
Daily staking rate (in numbers)= 1.05 ^ (1 / 30) = 1.00162766

So, if you have like 1,000 HYPER you can expect = 1,000 * 1.00162766 - 1,000 = 1.62766 HYPER/per day or 50 HYPER/month.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 09:40:06 PM

This can be simply done in excel spreadsheet, taking fixed constants such us monthly staking rate and days per month.

Monthly staking rate = 5% is 1.05 as a coefficient
Days per month = 30 days (simplified average)

Following that we can calculate daily staking rate:

Daily staking rate (in words) = Monthly staking rate ^ (1 / Days per month) = Daily staking rate
Daily staking rate (in numbers)= 1.05 ^ (1 / 30) = 1.00162766

So, if you have like 1,000 HYPER you can expect = 1,000 * 1.00162766 - 1,000 = 1.62766 HYPER/per day or 50 HYPER/month.

To add on to this, the stakes are compounded as well so coins you stake early will in turn stake again bringing more coins.

I can make a calculator on the info site for this but it would be very inaccurate. It would only be able to show you what you could make from staking as there isn't a real way to give a sure number as other factors are involved such as stake weight which determines when you stake from coins you own.
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:58:22 PM

CryptoDatabase, what you think about that idea of HYPER's future steps and setting a poll we talk about?

I think its the only way out from current situation and the fairest and cheapest one.

Only the community has to come together what has left of it.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 12:50:30 AM

CryptoDatabase, what you think about that idea of HYPER's future steps and setting a poll we talk about?

I think its the only way out from current situation and the fairest and cheapest one.

A poll would be the best option to see what people decide yes, would probably be best to open a new thread for it as once you put a poll on a thread it can't be removed.
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:50:28 AM

A poll would be the best option to see what people decide yes, would probably be best to open a new thread for it as once you put a poll on a thread it can't be removed.

I created this voting poll.

HYPER - Unburnt coin distribution roadmap plan
or direct link https://goo.gl/DEiXTC

Its just a draft for now, i guess, if anyone has any other option that would be good to add, please.

Voting poll is open for now for testing purpose, but later on, when will be announced as official, all previous results will be deleted.

Don't know if another thread for this is necessary. We can do it here. I think.
TOKIA

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 11:53:23 AM

Voted. Why is it a test?
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 06:53:02 PM

I created this voting poll.

HYPER - Unburnt coin distribution roadmap plan
or direct link https://goo.gl/DEiXTC

Its just a draft for now, i guess, if anyone has any other option that would be good to add, please.

Voting poll is open for now for testing purpose, but later on, when will be announced as official, all previous results will be deleted.

Don't know if another thread for this is necessary. We can do it here. I think.

Great thanks for posting it. For the poll, I misunderstood the intentions and thought it would be a poll on the forum here.
pphan

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:33:19 AM

Probably I was lucky!!! I have sent the old coins to a new purse! They have come!!!

Hi Just saw that this project started again. I have coins on the old hyper project

What do I do?

Thanks
Patrick
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:42:02 AM

Probably I was lucky!!! I have sent the old coins to a new purse! They have come!!!

Hi Just saw that this project started again. I have coins on the old hyper project

What do I do?

Thanks
Patrick

Hi, are you sure your are on the right thread (looking at your previous posts and when you were posting at)?

If yes, to what old hyper project are you pointing at? You mean old wallet? What is your address?

Just type first letter of your address if you don't want to disclose it.

But if it starts with uppercase letter "H" then your coins are still on old blockchain which is dead.
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:54:43 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 10:29:49 AM by crazyjack

Voted. Why is it a test?

Hm, maybe you are right, maybe i should just make it official.

But as it seems this community has really gone away into different ways long time ago. Only two voted for now.

One of them proposed a funny idea of distribution.

I am quoting it:
Controlled One Time but from the bottom up, lowest wallet amount gets the most.  This would be unexpected and fun.  May create a small buzz too!

I agree that would be interesting and a real twister to the game. But totally impractical for those who would distribute HYPER.

Some one could claim several different HYPER addresses containing only 1 HYPER on it and this way he would gain majority of coins.

And now multiply this with 100 users do the same. Its madness.

Ok, but intrigued idea, for sure.

chocobo21

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:28:48 AM

Cool idea.

Token/coin swap?
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:34:23 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 12:32:36 PM by crazyjack

Cool idea.

Token/coin swap?

HYPER is crypto coin, not token and its not about swapping, its about distribution of unburnt coins which at first were meant to be "deleted" from blockchain.

But we discovered burning process cant be done and those coins are, frankly, a pain-in-the-ass for whole HYPER community, what has left of it.

pphan

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:25:34 AM

What do I do?

Thanks
Patrick

Hi, are you sure your are on the right thread (looking at your previous posts and when you were posting at)?

If yes, to what old hyper project are you pointing at? You mean old wallet? What is your address?

But if it starts with uppercase letter "H" then your coins are still on old blockchain which is dead.

This is the old address HDVjbmq8rV8aTZEwcsm6BYfnC8SEPqkh4t
What can I do?

Thanks
Patrick
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:10:12 PM

What do I do?

Thanks
Patrick

What can I do?

Thanks
Patrick

Uh, where have you been like 6 months ago, when swap took the place?

Can you even run the wallet, do you have a connection? You see, all what connects us to the old blockchain is now only the name, HYPER, nothing else.

If you can run your wallet, let us know, if you cant, then I must says you can easily forget those old HYPER coins for good. Sorry!

pphan

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:33:18 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2017, 04:07:57 AM by pphan

What do I do?

Thanks
Patrick

What can I do?

Thanks
Patrick

Uh, where have you been like 6 months ago, when swap took the place?

Can you even run the wallet, do you have a connection? You see, all what connects us to the old blockchain is now only the name, HYPER, nothing else.

If you can run your wallet, let us know, if you cant, then I must says you can easily forget those old HYPER coins for good. Sorry!

Yes I can run the wallet. However it is out of sync.
It is still trying to sync.

Thanks
Patrick
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:32:15 AM

Voted. Why is it a test?

Hm, maybe you are right, maybe i should just make it official.

But as it seems this community has really gone away into different ways long time ago. Only two voted for now.

One of them proposed a funny idea of distribution.

I am quoting it:
Controlled One Time but from the bottom up, lowest wallet amount gets the most.  This would be unexpected and fun.  May create a small buzz too!

I agree that would be interesting and a real twister to the game. But totally impractical for those who would distribute HYPER.

Some one could claim several different HYPER addresses containing only 1 HYPER on it and this way he would gain majority of coins.

And now multiply this with 100 users do the same. Its madness.

Ok, but intrigued idea, for sure.

Voted. Thanks!
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:13:08 PM

I dont know for sure if you are able to see how others have voted, if you can, then ok, if not well, here is the link to report. I think it gets updated everytime someone votes.

Current result of voting poll, click here to view it.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 10:17:51 PM

I dont know for sure if you are able to see how others have voted, if you can, then ok, if not well, here is the link to report. I think it gets updated everytime someone votes.

Thanks for the link, it doesn't show results when you go to the vote page if you haven't voted. I'm not sure what it does when you vote, just waiting to see what the majority decide.
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:57:26 PM

Thanks for the link, it doesn't show results when you go to the vote page if you haven't voted. I'm not sure what it does when you vote, just waiting to see what the majority decide.

OK, i just made printscreens from report, 10 users voted so far...

Options are:
  • Controlled ONE TIME distribution to all user who will registered their HYPER address (distribution will be done based on their holdings).
  • Controlled GRADUALLY distribution to all user who will registered their HYPER address (distribution will be done based on their holdings).
  • I am ready for another swap (fast and effective, but time consuming and costly decision)!
  • Leave it as it is (the future might show its solution, might, but probably not)!
  • Use it for bounties (slow but more controlled release)!
  • An Airdrop - No restrictions, just registered HYPER address.

and under Other, someone entered this one:
  • Distribute it to the recorded list of official btc donators

So, for now this option leads the way:
Controlled ONE TIME distribution to all user who will registered their HYPER address (distribution will be done based on their holdings)

I will leave this poll open for undefined time until otherwise decided.

Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: