Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:31:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When to leave the game?  (Read 17306 times)
SilverPunk

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

The Blockchain Evolution of Prediction Markets

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:35:42 AM

I will leave the game if i lost all my balance or i don't have money to spend gambling. I don't want all my money to gone because of gambling. I just want to play it for fun and it's more fun if i don't lose.
It was almost the same losing all your balance before leaving gambling ,Spend only what you can afford to lose and I don't believe you just play for fun because i'm sure you will don't lose all your money to satisfy your intention to have fun.
In these kind of cases a particular gambler is already chasing his loses for sure and you are right if you do really seek for fun why would stop if you do only lose all of your money in the end? Which means your plays aren't really for enjoyment at all but rather on seeking money or just already chasing loses. If we do play gambling we should really assume that those money are gone.If we do won then its just a bonus.
Yeah thats why his post is a little bit confusing for me .If he only play for entertainment and fun he doesn't needs to lose all his money even he can afford it and it make sense at all .By chasing loses there's no way around in last but to lose money it is by greediness .

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
                                ▒▒▒▒▒▒    
                              ▒   ▒▒▒▒    
                           ▒  ▒▒▒   ▒     
                          ▒▒▒  ▒▒         
             ▒▒         ▒   ▒▒            
            ▒▒▒▒      ▒▒▒▒▒               
          ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ▒▒▒▒▒▒                
        ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  
      ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒       ▒▒       ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒                    ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒         ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
              ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   

STOX..

██
    ████
   ██████
  ████████
 ██████████
    ████
 ██  ██  ██
  ██    ██
   ██  ██
    ████
     ██   
ETH based Prediction Market
             Unparalleled Peer-to-Peer Trading Experience

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
   Token Sale  
  Soon to be announce

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████             ████████       ███████    ███████████    █████
█████████████████   ██████  ███████████   █████   █████████   █████   █████████
███████████████  █████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████████  ██████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
████████████  ████████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████   █████████████  ███████████████████  █████████   ███   ██████████
██████     ███████████████  ████████████         ███████    █████████    ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

WHITEPAPER
ANN
BOUNTY
anami57

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:18:15 AM

Simply put, when it comes to profit either big or small is the right time to leave gambling table. However, the fact is most gamblers always want more profits than what has been achieved. And losing becomes the end point of every game.
masterwakokok7

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:18:42 AM

As you know that you need to stop and leave the game? How can you feel this moment. I almost always lose their money because they can't learn when to leave the game. I'm not sorry to lose. I have a lot of money not to lose, but I can't keep the winnings if I'm lucky.

For me I do stop for two reasons. First is If I Lose twice my money alloted for my gambling, That's the time I need to stop since If I let myy frustration takes over I might probably lose my savings. Second Is if I already double my money or I already earned my expected winnings. I dont want to risk it all if I already have a sure money to bring home.

leexhin

Activity: 503

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:41:00 AM

As you know that you need to stop and leave the game? How can you feel this moment. I almost always lose their money because they can't learn when to leave the game. I'm not sorry to lose. I have a lot of money not to lose, but I can't keep the winnings if I'm lucky.

I think the best time to stop the game or to quit is when you know it yourself that the game is not for you. If you don't have any luck on that kind of game or you're losing a lot of money. It's true that gambling is not always fun specially when you're not winning at all. You'll end up blaming yourself for not quitting earlier than you should. So, you should consider quitting as early as you can.
Babylon

Activity: 938

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:33:54 PM

I think if you've won enough it's the best time to leave the game or even before you start you should just leave it. Because as we all know that gambling is addictive. Once you start it, it's hard to stop. Either you win or lose you will end up greedy. And the chances are you will lose a lot of money. But if you're really lucky then you will gain a lot of money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
JefLiber

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:41:45 PM

I think if you've won enough it's the best time to leave the game or even before you start you should just leave it. Because as we all know that gambling is addictive. Once you start it, it's hard to stop. Either you win or lose you will end up greedy. And the chances are you will lose a lot of money. But if you're really lucky then you will gain a lot of money.
In order to check the lucky or not, Do I have to give up the game to play next. Only for the consequences of someone who must respond first turn will be the gambler himself. But I would not advise this day to do, because no one knows Will there be a gain, but lose exactly.

roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:56:34 PM

In order to check the lucky or not, Do I have to give up the game to play next. Only for the consequences of someone who must respond first turn will be the gambler himself. But I would not advise this day to do, because no one knows Will there be a gain, but lose exactly.
It is not like giving up. it is a safe game to make money in gambling. we all know in gambling if we go for a long run finally the house will win and we are the losers right. to avoid this long run lose we must stop when we are in the long run win. Again don't check after winning long streak because next, you will lose this is 100% correct. So leave the game at the right time and save your winnings.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:58:23 PM

For me I do stop for two reasons. First is If I Lose twice my money alloted for my gambling, That's the time I need to stop since If I let myy frustration takes over I might probably lose my savings. Second Is if I already double my money or I already earned my expected winnings. I dont want to risk it all if I already have a sure money to bring home.
You're very persistent. Most people would've stopped after losing 1x the money they brought in, and you'd choose 2x that, so you'd still send in more money after losing the first batch. I wouldn't cross that line ever.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:49:05 PM

I think the best time to stop the game or to quit is when you know it yourself that the game is not for you. If you don't have any luck on that kind of game or you're losing a lot of money. It's true that gambling is not always fun specially when you're not winning at all. You'll end up blaming yourself for not quitting earlier than you should. So, you should consider quitting as early as you can.
that's the best way moving away when you think that you are not winning anymore or you are not good with that certain field better to find some suited
one for you and just aim to win little not too greedy so you will be able to win some i think planning and looking for certain games that you really know
a lot will help you better to quit than losing everything.
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:22:08 PM

that's the best way moving away when you think that you are not winning anymore or you are not good with that certain field better to find some suited
one for you and just aim to win little not too greedy so you will be able to win some i think planning and looking for certain games that you really know
a lot will help you better to quit than losing everything.
On the other hand it is very difficult to do. I think that most gamblers understand this. They are very easy to install a game when the mind struggles with its essence.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:41:30 PM

I am not sure whether or not I understood your statement. But I do not actually leave the game because I assume my responsibility. I was the one who wanted to play in the first place, so I know the consequences even if the game was 100% luck. I join the game, and there is no way out. Either you win or lose, either you survive or die. Leaving is for cowards.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:26:36 PM

I will leave the game if i lost all my balance or i don't have money to spend gambling. I don't want all my money to gone because of gambling. I just want to play it for fun and it's more fun if i don't lose.
It was almost the same losing all your balance before leaving gambling ,Spend only what you can afford to lose and I don't believe you just play for fun because i'm sure you will don't lose all your money to satisfy your intention to have fun.
In these kind of cases a particular gambler is already chasing his loses for sure and you are right if you do really seek for fun why would stop if you do only lose all of your money in the end? Which means your plays aren't really for enjoyment at all but rather on seeking money or just already chasing loses. If we do play gambling we should really assume that those money are gone.If we do won then its just a bonus.

Yeah taking risk out of fun from a gambler is always cosidered among them and having fun we always don't care for how much money will we spend. In gambling, I viewed it to be always possible to lose always if you let your bets prolonged for several times in a day.  If you found out profit is not your luck that day,  you should leave the site if online or the gambling house if playing gambling offline using fiat money.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:31:08 PM

Simply put, when it comes to profit either big or small is the right time to leave gambling table. However, the fact is most gamblers always want more profits than what has been achieved. And losing becomes the end point of every game.

I want to share my method, I limit myself before I start playing. If I fall under the limit, I quit the game. I've seen your benefits so far.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:01:39 PM

I am not sure whether or not I understood your statement. But I do not actually leave the game because I assume my responsibility. I was the one who wanted to play in the first place, so I know the consequences even if the game was 100% luck. I join the game, and there is no way out. Either you win or lose, either you survive or die. Leaving is for cowards.
i think most of the people who have become addicted to gambling cannot stop playing gambling they play gambling continuously, even if some gamblers try their selves to stop playing but i think they can only become succeeded to play gambling for few days, but i do not think that anyone can become succeeded to stop gambling, i think such people are really too much lucky.
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:30:31 PM

i think most of the people who have become addicted to gambling cannot stop playing gambling they play gambling continuously, even if some gamblers try their selves to stop playing but i think they can only become succeeded to play gambling for few days, but i do not think that anyone can become succeeded to stop gambling, i think such people are really too much lucky.
They will only stop once they cannot afford to lose even more, addicted gambler dictates themselves to gamble more that result to improper time management because they focuses more their time on gambling instead of doing valuable things that could bring them profit.
Instead of viewing gambling as a mere thing for entertainment, they change their view because gambling is now their priority without knowing that it would not gonna bring any good results into their lives.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:57:50 PM

End if you dont really want to spend your whole money on it. Try to limits yourself in gambling in order for you not to lose more. Be wise enough in gaming. So that you will be happy.
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:37:33 PM

Gambling is just for fun, that is why when gambler decided to play, he should be aware how much he want spend for gambling, if he can have that mindset and discipline then he wont become addicted, and not all players are addicted, some of them are only playing for fun and hobby, it is only about controlling your greed in gambling
Pancho95

Activity: 226
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:39:14 PM

The first time you feel emotions. Does not matter for win or loss when you begin to feel emotions judt quit. Gambling is dangerous and there we should not be leaded by emotions
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1256

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 12:54:16 AM

The first time you feel emotions. Does not matter for win or loss when you begin to feel emotions judt quit. Gambling is dangerous and there we should not be leaded by emotions
It is dangerous because if you can't control yourself, then you are going to be bankrupt if that happens. If you think more and more about it and it could lead to addiction and when you lose, your emotions will run wild and be unsatisfied with what you have.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:30:18 AM

It is not like giving up. it is a safe game to make money in gambling. we all know in gambling if we go for a long run finally the house will win and we are the losers right. to avoid this long run lose we must stop when we are in the long run win. Again don't check after winning long streak because next, you will lose this is 100% correct. So leave the game at the right time and save your winnings.

How come that it is safe if we are losing our money? lol. The only scenario where it should be called "safe" is when we are winning, but since we are losing most of the time, then gambling is not "safe" like what you were saying. Maybe if the money that you are using is just came from the faucets then I guess it is "safe" but it would just be a waste of time since we couldn't make profits just by this free satoshis they are giving.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: