Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:03:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Prospectors - Massive Multiplayer Online Real Time Economic Strategy  (Read 46500 times)
ifrietpani

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:37:43 PM

I'm in. Seems like a nice project and personally I like the combination of making a game of it.

I hope the ICO will be sucessfull
Jimm0912

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:49:12 PM

I hope the ICO will be successful also. I want to invest, but like others, I have concerns.

Your page says the minimum goal of the ICO is 2000 ETH. Right now we're only at about 460.

What happens if the minimum goal isn't met? It doesn't even say the answer in the Whitepaper.

Will the ETH be refunded or the project continued anyway?

Me and others would donate a lot more with confidence the project continues if the minimum goal isn't met. Because its not worth the hassle, and cost of having to wait for a refund with fees and everything.

Thank you
ifrietpani

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:30:24 AM

Good question Jimm0912. I'll hope it wil reach the 2000 ether, but otherwise I would realy like to see them continue this project
Prospectors.io (OP)

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 11:10:56 AM

We plan to make a really good game. Our team is not enough to make it fast, so we will increase staff. We have calculated that we need at least 2,000 ETH to implement our plans. By collecting a smaller amount, we will not be able to translate this into reality - we do not want to make a poor quality product, because we are responsible for raised funds.

It is more than certain that development will continue, even if we do not collect the necessary amount of money, but it will last longer than we would like. It is possible that in this case funds will be attracted from other sources.

The smart contract stipulates that in case of not collecting the required amount, each investor will receive their money back.
Prospectors.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 11:47:19 AM

I'm in. Seems like a nice project and personally I like the combination of making a game of it.

I hope the ICO will be sucessfull

Thank for comment. We hope too Smiley
ifrietpani

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:15:53 PM

We plan to make a really good game. Our team is not enough to make it fast, so we will increase staff. We have calculated that we need at least 2,000 ETH to implement our plans. By collecting a smaller amount, we will not be able to translate this into reality - we do not want to make a poor quality product, because we are responsible for raised funds.

It is more than certain that development will continue, even if we do not collect the necessary amount of money, but it will last longer than we would like. It is possible that in this case funds will be attracted from other sources.

The smart contract stipulates that in case of not collecting the required amount, each investor will receive their money back.

Understandable. Hopefully when the ICO would not be successfull you are able to attract funds from another source to keep this project going.
HanscoLeek

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:54:12 PM

Well there is no way that they won't raise the 2000 Ether minimum, the product they have will be so good and so promising, that investors will get in. The only thing is that people are not triggered to invest early because there is no bonus structure.

We are also helping them with marketing, there is a new video and the team is just very good! This ICO will succeed!!
ifrietpani

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:34:06 PM

Well there is no way that they won't raise the 2000 Ether minimum, the product they have will be so good and so promising, that investors will get in. The only thing is that people are not triggered to invest early because there is no bonus structure.

We are also helping them with marketing, there is a new video and the team is just very good! This ICO will succeed!!

I think it has a bonus structure. Receiving 2500 PGL for 1 ETH. Without bonus it will be 2000 PGL for 1 ETH. Think the bonus is applicable until it reaches 4000 ETH in total.
Prospectors.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 04:49:13 PM

Thank you guys for your support, we do everything we can to bring the community to our project. I am sure that after the release of the first version of the game, the price of gold will be much higher. All players who want to growth fast will be needed gold, and it will be possible to buy it only from investors!
Hikocan

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:11:06 PM

I could not make the signature and the picture. how will I do ? can you help me please.
Prospectors.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 09:25:46 AM

I could not make the signature and the picture. how will I do ? can you help me please.

You need more posts to add image and signature
Victory33

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:34:47 AM

Dev always reported on working on the project.

You can check this topic to see the period of time when dev didn't report at all.

I think such mindless promotion from a member with negative trust will only hurt the project. You didn't read the whole thread  Wink

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Hikocan

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:55:19 PM

I understand. We need four more messages.
I thank you for the information
alexcbobr

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:01:27 PM

And what about the project? Does it work or not?
Hikocan

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:09:40 PM

Will it be in Turkish translation?
Prospectors.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 10:57:28 AM

And what about the project? Does it work or not?

Hi, game is in prototype stage, alpha/beta/release will be available after ICO. We'll release more info/videos about game soon. It is planned to provide access to the prototype for community, to research and testing of the economic model.
Prospectors.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 10:58:59 AM

Will it be in Turkish translation?

Hello, there were no requests for translation into Turkish, can you help with this?
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 11:07:49 AM

Great project but may i know why the ICO was postponed.i had kept an eye on it only to be told it was postponed to now any reason why?

Prospectors.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 11:15:50 AM

Great project but may i know why the ICO was postponed.i had kept an eye on it only to be told it was postponed to now any reason why?

Hi, yes ICO was postponed, at that time, there were more questions than answers. Then we did not have almost anything - no white paper, no legal, nor a prototype. Only a lot of work and not only on this project. We closed all the tails and actively joined the work of the Prospector.
benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 12:22:01 PM

Hi Guys I would like to reserve Filipino and Esperanto language translations for this. Will be backreading for the other bounties. Great game I think cannot wait to participate.

Hi, benedictonathan. Filipino is reserved jet, but Esperanto is available. Please send private massege to us. Thanks Smiley

Good day to all, pleased to announce the Esperanto translation for Prospectors.io

https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=18155.0

Requesting admin to edit bounty status of translation in my bounty website account. Thank you very much and more power!!!

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: