Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:14:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Prospectors - Massive Multiplayer Online Real Time Economic Strategy  (Read 46500 times)
Anhtatsu

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:53:19 PM

Congratulations on the success of ICO, I always expect this game to be started. When can I participate in this game?  Cheesy Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Hikocan

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:59:03 PM

Wow.
eventually succeeded. congratulations....
Hikocan

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:08:13 PM

hello Prospectors.io ,

I made a prototype member yesterday and made experiments. He did not accept the code today. I could not change the password. I am not accepted. what should I do?
Yura3327

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:23:22 PM

Biтaю кoмaндy !!!
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:59:21 PM

Wow.
eventually succeeded. congratulations....
looking forward to the game and congratulations on your fist placement, 194 digger sharpened shovels...

luck777

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:15:56 PM

HELP PLS!!! I start to play the prototype and I sign up with the same eth adress that I buy the ICO, just I start the game and I lose all my tools, just I dont know how to play start to click everywhere and my tools dissapear so can I do nothing in the prototipe game with no tools, my question is that account I created  is the  final account?? or when you resetting the prototype game my eth adress will be delete? so I can use again the same adress in a new game? why I m worry because I start the prototype game using the same eth adress that I use to buy the ico pre-sale, I see you will give some privilege who have join the ico, so for give some privilege I mas log in  the game with the same ether adrees I use for buy the ico? so if I start the game and I can do nothing because I dont know where are my tools, can I have problems? thanks
Anhtatsu

Activity: 200

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:43:28 PM

HELP PLS!!! I start to play the prototype and I sign up with the same eth adress that I buy the ICO, just I start the game and I lose all my tools, just I dont know how to play start to click everywhere and my tools dissapear so can I do nothing in the prototipe game with no tools, my question is that account I created  is the  final account?? or when you resetting the prototype game my eth adress will be delete? so I can use again the same adress in a new game? why I m worry because I start the prototype game using the same eth adress that I use to buy the ico pre-sale, I see you will give some privilege who have join the ico, so for give some privilege I mas log in  the game with the same ether adrees I use for buy the ico? so if I start the game and I can do nothing because I dont know where are my tools, can I have problems? thanks
I think they will delete all the test game data and release new official game, then you can use this ETH address and re-register a new account is able to play well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
hurr1cane

Activity: 234

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:59:34 AM

hi, which browser you guys using , im using ie its missing a lot of the tabs
benedictonathan

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 01:28:51 AM

I congratulate Prospectors for their success in the ICO and for getting the required amount for project continuation. Does that also mean that we cannot promote Prospectors anymore on facebook. I do suggest that Prospectors release another youtube video about the success of the ICO so we can share it on facebook. Please also update my translation status on the bounty website please. Thanks.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 01:40:22 AM

Congratulations to the team for a successful ICO, alot is now expected of you.All the best and kindly keep in touch with investors.

Jekwizor

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:58:40 AM

I have the signature Prospectors, in my account Bitcointalk bounties token 0 PBB
genlean

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:43:42 AM

I think they will delete all the test game data and release new official game, then you can use this ETH address and re-register a new account is able to play well.

Also if you leave your ingame name, set of cordinates where you are at, i might be able to drop an axe and pick for you.
Prospectors.io (OP)

Activity: 173

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 11:27:56 AM

Biтaю кoмaндy !!!

Дякyю!
Prospectors.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 11:31:00 AM

Congratulations on the success of ICO, I always expect this game to be started. When can I participate in this game?  Cheesy Cheesy

Hi, thanks. You can take part right now, testing prototype. As soon as the game released, we will be inform community. We will try to do it as quickly as we can
Prospectors.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 11:33:12 AM

hello Prospectors.io ,

I made a prototype member yesterday and made experiments. He did not accept the code today. I could not change the password. I am not accepted. what should I do?

The prototype may contain errors, this is normal. Join our slack or telegram channels, there is an active discussion of it
Prospectors.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 11:36:16 AM

Do not worry, the prototype is not tied to your coins, nothing bad will happen. There will be updates and instructions soon, stay tuned. Join our channels, there are ongoing discussions.
slack - http://prospectors.herokuapp.com/
telegram - https://t.me/prospectorsgame
Prospectors.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 11:37:05 AM

Exactly!
Prospectors.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 11:38:18 AM

hi, which browser you guys using , im using ie its missing a lot of the tabs

Hello, in prototype only Google Chrome compatible now. In future game will work in all browsers
Prospectors.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 11:40:00 AM

I congratulate Prospectors for their success in the ICO and for getting the required amount for project continuation. Does that also mean that we cannot promote Prospectors anymore on facebook. I do suggest that Prospectors release another youtube video about the success of the ICO so we can share it on facebook. Please also update my translation status on the bounty website please. Thanks.

Thank you for your advice. In the near future the bounty campaign will be processed, and coins will be credited to the participants.
luck777

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:49:33 AM

my name in prototipe game is luck777sam and my lands are 35/9 and 32/11 if some one can drop a tools because I lose at the start of the game I can mine gold stone trees and water pls help me, : ) thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: