Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:12:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Prospectors - Massive Multiplayer Online Real Time Economic Strategy  (Read 46497 times)
TimberWolf

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:31:27 AM

Any of you guys know any existing screenshots of the what the game might look like? I am curious as how the Devs are planning to spend the 2000 ETH they got from the ICO. Anyone have any idea? Road maps?

They already launched a working prototype that was on the Prospectors.io but currently removed to make room for something more that will make me happy on Christmas day, hopefully! But in the meantime, I leave you whit some Screen Shoots I took when trying the PROTOTYPE. Also wrote a couple of articles on steemit that portrait my view on it. Will leave a link in case you want to read!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jvnivxshkiwmetx/Prototype%20map.jpg?dl=0

Hope you don´t mind reading it on Steemit!
https://steemit.com/prospectors/@fdeabreu2u/prospectors-vs-civilization-myth-or-reality
https://steemit.com/prospectors/@fdeabreu2u/prospectors-io-prototype

I'm still using the Prototype  Smiley
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:01:59 AM

Do we have any updates about Prospectors? I have checked their tokens at Etherdelta and I do not see any movement there. Is the game ready? I would like to know if there are any updates on this.
viscolex

Activity: 205
Merit: 42

Txbit.io Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 12:05:41 AM

Interesting idea, but i like others I question at which stage of the project is this.

nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:06:32 AM

Do we have any updates about Prospectors? I have checked their tokens at Etherdelta and I do not see any movement there. Is the game ready? I would like to know if there are any updates on this.

Just a quick question, what's the token symbol or "ticker" in there and what was the pre-ico price, or price with all the bonuses?
lucv

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

Force Network - The Internet. Redefined

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:21:14 AM

I just found out about this game and like it very much.
So I did miss the ICO selling but i see there is more crowdfunding (80%).
Anyone know when or what this will be ?

koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 04:51:28 AM

Bitcoin is digital currency for the future, which definitely has bright prospectie client in the future. I imagine that might happen, popularity bitcoin in the future beat forex of the little nation.v

You right, Bitcoin is digital currency for the future

But what does your statement relate to this project?
Because I don't see the relate at all.
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:56:07 PM

Any player will can change treasure he found to our currency - #LDM, how - we will tell later, before Survival Contest will start. You will need LDM on your ETH-addy to participate in testing of game and Contest (not need to pay for it, just have at your addy).
https://twitter.com/Alienter2/status/934764608409219072

Treasures & notes mechanics is almost ready. When it be done - we`ll show film about whole mechanics work.
https://twitter.com/Alienter2/status/934764275079503872
Victory33

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:51:42 PM

Hello everyone, apologize for our "super activity", soon it will be fixed. We are mainly engaged in development, so we haven't enough time for activity on the media...

Regarding the not paid PGL of the bounty program, please write a letter to us at support@prospectors.io with the subject "BOUNTY PROBLEM". Describe the details of yor work  and the amount of PGL you would receive, we will try to understand and help you.

Next what about the roadmap and what we do.

We expanded the team, it was part of our plans, because the game is large in scope, and we want you to be able to play it more quickly. The road map, details of the development etc. will be available as soon as our community manager is ready to work, he is currently familiarizing himself with the project in detail, which takes a long time.

The money attracted is planned to be spent on the development of the web version of the game, and the involvement of players.

Updating the prototype to the second stage (testing the economic model with reward in PGL) is planned in 1,5-2 months. This should be as close as possible to the release version, with the updated interface, graphics and other elements.

Join prospectors telegram channel, there are discussions as well
Thank you for your patience

Regards

Good news that the development is ongoing. I like the concept a lot. ICO was pretty underrated (not much advertising?)...

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Prospectors.io (OP)

Activity: 173

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 01:40:42 PM

Hi to all.
There are some scatches of UI.
We are interested in your opinion

https://i.imgur.com/1VnP3XE.png
https://i.imgur.com/zNVlKl9.png
https://i.imgur.com/gOuJNVc.png
https://i.imgur.com/S04fE34.png
lucv

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:08:53 AM

Hi,
Personal I like the last one most. Most of the icons on one side (right).
Also with the first look i was thinking its looks like settlers, and thats not a bad thing  Cheesy

Victory33

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:59:19 PM

From my perspective I like this one https://i.imgur.com/gOuJNVc.png

Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:25:29 AM

I liked this https://i.imgur.com/S04fE34.png number 4.  On a mobile application it will be very convenient.
Victory33

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:26:23 AM

Guys from dev team, you're working at the computer almost all day most likely, can you please post more updates? It's very important, because you project will become more popular and will have more supporters just because more ppl will visit this thread.

hurr1cane

Activity: 234

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:21:40 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2020, 09:59:09 PM by hurr1cane

hi, some RUS SHIT, tried to login on to my account on exchange

Authorization failed from IP: 136.169.198.53
 If it was not You then just ignore this message and make sure your password strong enough and not compromised. We also strongly recommend to turn two-factor authorization on (2FA) if You haven't it by now.

you can trace the ip Geolocation , with google 'where is ip'
lucv

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:37:14 PM

hi, some RUS SHIT, tried to login on to my account on exchange , not saying which one here is the pedophiles ip

If it was not You then just ignore this message and make sure your password strong enough and not compromised. We also strongly recommend to turn two-factor authorization on (2FA) if You haven't it by now.

What has this to do with Prospectors ?

hurr1cane

Activity: 234

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:16:37 PM

hi, some RUS SHIT, tried to login on to my account on exchange , not saying which one here is the pedophiles ip

What has this to do with Prospectors ?
BTC TO USD = $USD 18550.01
Victory33

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:51:56 PM

again long time no news/updates on forum. Investors like reports/active dialogue. I hope you can fix communication!

gus898

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:12:31 PM

I know it's the holidays but that means investors are home too, and looking for updates. Just keep us in the loop of things so we know how far along the project is. Also, others will read thread and it to can generate interest in PGL. Thanks
rycardo

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:40:42 AM

I invested some ETH on this ICO, and looks like was the worst investment I did in my life, and I'm starting to consider that my money was completely lost.

These guys are not giving us any update about this project. I also invested in some other ICOs and in all of them I'm receiving weekly or monthly updates about the project, from prospectors I'm not receiving any update.

Dev team: You SHOULD give us an update about this project in a 15 days basis, or something like that.

Some questions:
You are developing something?
In which step of dev you are?
How may developers you have?
You are just focus on this project?
When you expect to deliver the game?
Which changes you are facing?
PGL will be listed in other exchanges?
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:47:17 PM

I invested some ETH on this ICO, and looks like was the worst investment I did in my life, and I'm starting to consider that my money was completely lost.

These guys are not giving us any update about this project. I also invested in some other ICOs and in all of them I'm receiving weekly or monthly updates about the project, from prospectors I'm not receiving any update.

Dev team: You SHOULD give us an update about this project in a 15 days basis, or something like that.

Some questions:
You are developing something?
In which step of dev you are?
How may developers you have?
You are just focus on this project?
When you expect to deliver the game?
Which changes you are facing?
PGL will be listed in other exchanges?

I too wanted to know more what is going on with this project. I have not heard anything about this for the past few months now. Can the devs please tell us what is happening with this project? Any updates that we can check on?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: