Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:30:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Prospectors - Massive Multiplayer Online Real Time Economic Strategy  (Read 46492 times)
candyconstantino11

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:11:43 AM

great to see this project moving forward and i can't wait to see this succeed and i will be watching this further and be hopeful it will this year that this project will start.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 07:34:12 AM

great to see this project moving forward and i can't wait to see this succeed and i will be watching this further and be hopeful it will this year that this project will start.

What do you mean by moving forward Huh
I do not see any progress with this project.
Dev online on the 22nd of March but did not post anything on this tread and it looks like this project is going to die soon.
Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:28:52 PM

What do you mean by moving forward Huh
I do not see any progress with this project.
Dev online on the 22nd of March but did not post anything on this tread and it looks like this project is going to die soon.
It looks like you're right. Maybe the "project" has already died or was dead ...
There is no information from the team, there are no trading volumes. No one needs a token ...
It's a pity, but it seems like the end .
Tokenista

Activity: 910
Merit: 14

Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:45:43 PM

very interested in this I just entered my email into the website for updates
NickCrypto

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:33:01 AM

Prospectors Gold realtime data on web; working with Chrome, Firefox, and Safari
https://bitscreener.com/coins/prospectors-gold/real_time

miejokky

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:43:12 PM

wanna join, I'm keen on this
Tokenista

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:21:48 AM

does anyone have any information on when the testing will open up into the 2nd phase to let more people into the game?
Tokenista

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:06:51 AM

can someone who has played the game please post here about it there is hardly anything on the internet about this game and it seems that the only place to see updates is through the february medium post or reading the telegram channel which seems to be the most active and which I was just shown by a friend a few minutes ago but can someone post their experience with the game or a screenshot or two from their gameplay here

there is also a steemit post from 2017 that talks about the pre-beta game that was out because apparently there was a practice game and that was available to everyone if I am not mistaken then the recent beta was 100 chosen test users who got to test the game first and look for bugs and then they were just going to fix any bugs but seem to have gotten more ideas according to their telegram channel and are now adding to the game so maybe this thread could also be used for suggestions and suggestions would be easier to make if we all knew a little bit more about how the beta test went and had some information from the people who were involved

the only reason I am saying all of this here now is because it doesn't seem to all be in one place anywhere else on the internet and anyone who wants to learn about this game probably specifically wants to know this stuff

just saying that this thread would be a lot better if it was people talking about what the game was like or talking about the things they want to see added to the game
Tokenista

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:14:14 AM

just as an example of a suggestion to start the suggestions and hopefully prompt more suggestions

there could be other materials that you can mine to make higher quality tools and maybe every once in a while there could be random gemstones that come out when you are mining gold and people could start selling the gems to each other to be cut and to be added to gold jewelry to make different kinds of jewelry and again this is the future but there could be character customization and people could use the resources in the game to make different jewelry and clothing in far future updates

and people may be wondering why you would want to do this when the game is about extracting a currency token and doing things that are directly supporting those who are extracting the currency token but if there were things in the game that were extremely rare and that became like memes that people shared on social media for the holidays like bunny ears and santa hats and leprechaun hats and everything then more people would learn about the game and it would be more fun for the newer users to see those things and they could actually go on a cryptocurrency exchange and buy prospectors gold with ethereum and go in the game and buy those things for themselves and they would feel like they got something they really wanted while the market price of prospectors gold goes up because they put real money on the market to get this digital object

now that you guys have a game with a currency you can create all kinds of digital objects that people will buy like vanity plates on a car
Tokenista

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:44:10 PM

and just so everyone can get an exact idea of where everything is the pinned post on the telegram chat says this

we just made a first beta test soon will be the second one the team needs to fix all bugs and to improve the games design so it needs time we can't say the sure date of release yet but we will try to finish it as soon as possible

that was march 26 so maybe sometime at the end of april or beginning of may or end of may but later they mentioned that they are changing the game logic now and not just changing the design and fixing bugs so maybe they are changing it in a way that will take longer who knows

and just another suggestion but there could eventually be an in game currency created called gold certificates

because the developers were sharing some mining history and icons in february I am going to share something about gold mines for everyone so that they understand gold economics in the world better so when you have a gold mine in a country like ghana firstly you have to pay the government of ghana a percentage of what you mine and it is pretty high like 20% or more like a tax then if you want to trade that gold you could carry it all around the world funding projects or you could get gold certificates and then go trade those like fiat currency but backed by gold and you can use those to go around the world funding projects

then there is numismatic value versus spot value also called intrinsic value spot value is the value of the actual gold while numismatic value would be the value of a rare gold doubloon found in a shipwreck because it is more rare and shows you something from a time in history and may have been made by someone who did something of historical interest or maybe even the coin was just printed wrong and is rare because it is the only one that was printed that way but in the event of some kind of global nuclear crisis in which historical value became less important than practical value then the tables would turn and all numismatic value would go out the window and everything would be sold at spot price or whatever your local community decided the price was if there was no state or media structures left at all

and then if you look at the price of silver silver is only 50 cents and has not been this cheap in a while and has actually been going down this is because when people buy silver today they buy silver coins and recently the most common purpose for buying silver in peoples minds has been because there would be an economic collapse and they would be able to use the silver as a currency in the economic collapse for example people will buy a bunch of old american quarters that are made of silver so they have silver and they recognize that the current american quarter is not made of silver and so would not be worth anything really in the event of an economic collapse while the silver quarter will still have its intrinsic silver value

but if there were another trend where everyone in america or everyone in the world wanted a drawer full of forks and knives made of silver then silver would be being horded in a way and this is just like holding hodling and the price of silver would go up and it wouldn't be because of some kind of minted silver coin it would be because of a trend
Sunderland87

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:00:54 PM

When can you start playing the game?
I also noticed a few spelling errors on the main page.
mlrdcoin

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:24:12 PM

"The art of thinking, analyzing, and money counting will help you to realize your potential in this virtual world and earn by no means virtual money. "-can we learn more about how this will happen? for which tokens will be credited and what can they be spent on?

Tokenista

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:54:29 AM

hopefully it is up in the next couple of months the last thing they really said is that the beta test went well and they want to change the game logic and add some things and change some things so it could be a while but hopefully in the next 2 months or so they apparently are doing a survey about the beta test and will be updating everyone once those are all returned and reviewed
Tokenista

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:19:02 PM

just another suggestion for the game their could be like mini games in the game like instead of just things around like mining and the character their could be like pets and people like playing pet games and it could start with just a few regular things and they could like level up and benefit players in different ways or something but it would like cost money to raise them
Eonflexx

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:24:38 AM

Congratualations,

Andriy,,Nazarr,Maxx,Oksana,Tar,Serg, and team......

I need to get my gaming deeds back in order......
please give me some assistace with direction regarding my earl participation in Prospectors bounty, beta  participation?
baconneggs

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:07:38 AM

I invested in this games tokens, not a lot of info about on progress but hopefully we don't have to wait too much longer.
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:14:10 AM

So, the PGL made a 1 year anniversary, but is not being listed in any exchange? How is development going? I tried searching for PGL in the coinmarketcap and I did not find it.
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 05:25:44 AM

So, the PGL made a 1 year anniversary, but is not being listed in any exchange? How is development going? I tried searching for PGL in the coinmarketcap and I did not find it.

PGL has long been listed in coinexchange
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/PGL/BTC
But the volume is still low  that you will not find it in coinmarketcap
Lareina

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:01:05 AM

To achieve greater mobility, the team needs to launch games as soon as possible. This will drive more game lovers to join.
zdeni82

Activity: 912
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:26:31 AM

To achieve greater mobility, the team needs to launch games as soon as possible. This will drive more game lovers to join.

I agree with you Grin
The Prospectors Team need to say something about game
development and do updates few per month so we can see
that they are working on something.
That is my thinking. Maybe some screenshots. I forgot how the game looks Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: