Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:29:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will Ten Hag be the guy to bring the glory days back to United?
Yes
No
No idea

Pages: « 1 ... 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 [799] 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 ... 3204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽ Football Transfers Speculation, Odds and Predictions  (Read 385619 times)
coderben

Activity: 854
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 08:18:02 PM

https://as.com/futbol/2022/01/08/primera/1641616956_546567.html?smm=CM_ES_TW&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1641639925

According to AS, Barcelona are targeting to sign Juventus striker Alvaro Morata as he has only one year left on his contract with Atletico Madrid currently and his loan at Juventus expires this summer. And in this case, I think that Juventus should go for a much better striker. Because Morata isn't a very good striker in my opinion. He is just an overrated forward from my point of view. If Juventus sign a top striker for example, we can see a very visible change for Juventus in terms of finishing attacks by goals.

Accorind to rumors Juventus is going for Scamacca next summer.

He is a young Italian striker with a lot of potential maybe the next Vlalovich of Serie A, who knows.

I'm not sure about this. His statistics in the past didn't impress me that much. Dusan Vlahovic (21) is younger than Scamacca (23). And Vlahovic has been performing just great so far. He is very good at finishing now. He got 21 goals in 37 Serie A matches last season. And in this one, he has scored 16 goals in 20 Serie A matches so far. This is even much more impressing. He is continuning to get better unlike Scamacca. If I were in Juventus' place, I'd go for Vlahovic rather than Scamacca. But it is my humble opinion of course.  Grin
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2022, 08:49:33 PM

For Pogba he will be a free agent and every team will accept him in if they will be able to afford his salary.

Not unless he sign another contract with United but at this rate, I dont think that he is going to sign them. Signing it means the other teams need to pay a hefty sum for his transfer fee on top of his ridiculous wages but we'll see though. He might sign it if there isnt any decent interest from the other teams because United is willing to pay him worth of £500,000 per week

Would like to see my team Liverpool make a signing or two in this transfer window but I don’t hold out too much hope. We have cheapskate owners who refuse to give Klopp significant funds to strengthen. To be honest it’s a miracle we’ve done so well over recent years with the financial constraints that Klopp is under.
If only we had owners like Man City.

Well atleast things are working out decently for Liverpool. Look at my team, United has a very decent squad but we are currently 7th lol.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bekti3

Activity: 1078
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 08:50:40 PM

And while PSG and Real Madrid are already after him, he should go to one of them.
Real Madrid were initially interested in signing Pogba. But they now reportedly not interesting anymore. Because Real Madrid can't pay high salaries for Pogba. In other side, PSG They will not miss the opportunity to recruit him as a free agent in the summer. And PSG are reportedly ready to compromise on Pogba salary. So, maybe Pogba will go to PSG.

Yes, the amount of salary demanded by Pogba makes Real Madrid abandon its intention to recruit Pogba, and there is news that Real Madrid is now turning their attention to Ryan Gravenberch.

If Real Madrid is no longer interested in Pogba, then there is a possibility that Pogba will join PSG, but it seems that Man United is also offering a contract extension with a very high salary value. So there is also a possibility that Pogba will stay at Manchester United.
but madrid have to compete with liverpool to sign this player.
I think he is a wonderkid who has a pretty good future when in the right hands and team and for this he has to really think about his future career.
maybe madrid will continue to look for young players to regenerate modric and kross who are not young anymore

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 08:52:38 PM

Arsenal is interested as well, I guess to finally try and replace Xhaka.
I did not see a lot from Guimaraes but I liked what I did see, he's really solid defensively and has been great in carrying the ball forward - both in possession and by passing.

It remains to be seen if he can transfer these performances to the big leagues - it is much easier to carry and pass the ball in France than in England. Still - a player to keep an eye on for sure.
I would say that he is good but not 45 million euro good. Even when you watch his "highlights", you end up seeing that he is not that great, he is just regular good. At the end of the day, we have to realize that pandemic caused a lot of teams to lose a lot of money and we can't expect these teams to end up with that much money, they just need to realize that they can't make the same amount of money so they can't offer the same amount of money as well.

As far as I know Barca got Ferran Torres for 55 million and if he went for that much, then Burno definitely doesn't worth that much at all. I would say 30 million and that's about it for maximum.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1210

Heisenberg

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 09:55:12 PM

I can assume that Pogba's location will depend on whether Real Madrid can conclude a contract with Mbappe and Haaland at the same time. If yes, then this opens the door to PSG, if not, then Pogba will be a good replacement for Modric, who, in any case, will not be able to play in Real for more than one or two seasons.
I read few days ago that Haaland is not interested in joining Real Madrid if Mbappe is there since he won't be able to shine so he prefer in that case Barcelona so they will reproduce the CR7 - Messi phenomenon.
The question is will Barcelona be able to afford him with the salary demands that he may come along with?

I also don't think Real Madrid will sign both players. It probably has to be one of them, for now, Unless if Benzema decided to leave soon.

For Pogba he will be a free agent and every team will accept him in if they will be able to afford his salary. I think he will play for Real Madrid or PSG next season. For Modric, he is still a key player in Real Madrid and Ancelotti will keep him for a while unless he won't be able to add anything to the club.
It's Zidane who mostly wanted Pogba. I don't see Pogba going to Real Madrid. Maybe if Zidane signed for PSG. Chances of him going there would be very high.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 10:40:39 PM

If I were Paul Pogba, honestly I wouldn't have liked to continue to play for Manchester United anymore. Because there is a big ambiguity when it comes to the near future of the team. They are still having a really hard time winning their domestic league games. In this situation, a big player like Pogba should think of joining a team that are in a better condition while there is an opportunity to do so. And while PSG and Real Madrid are already after him, he should go to one of them.
Agree. He should consider moving to Real Madrid or PSG since his future seems better on those new clubs. I also don't underestimate Man United, but this team is struggling hard to be a strong club again and likely needs a long time to stabilize their squad. If Paul Pogba wants to have a better career, joining Real Madrid or PSG that has an established squad, should be the right option. These clubs are always the favorite to win UCL and win local league constantly. So, Paul Pogba can have more prestigious trophies besides earn a bigger salary there.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
abhiseshakana
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2229

From Zero to 2 times Self-Made Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2022, 06:59:33 AM

I think he is a wonderkid who has a pretty good future when in the right hands and team and for this he has to really think about his future career.
maybe madrid will continue to look for young players to regenerate modric and kross who are not young anymore

There are rumors that Man United is also interested in signing Ryan Gravenberch. We all know Pogba still hasn't signed a contract extension at Man United, so it's only natural that Man United is also preparing some alternatives, such as trying to sign Ryan Gravenberch. If so many big teams are very interested in Ryan Gravenberch then it's very likely that Ajax will set a high price for him.

Regardless of who will be able to sign Ryan Gravenberch, I think this player will be able to shine even more because he is still young and has a slick talent.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 09:35:59 AM

Liverpool wants to get rid of keeper Loris Karius in the winter. Liverpool's goalkeeping coach John Achterberg has told The Atlantic magazine that sitting around for another six months without feeling like you're really fighting for anything isn't going to help anyone. Karius has not played a game for the Reds since 2018. In the meantime, he was loaned out to Union Berlin and Besiktas Istanbul. He would be released in the summer, but Liverpool will probably let him go for little money in the winter.

Also just reported that former Norwich City coach Daniel Farke will be the new coach of Russian first division club FK Krasnodar.
CLS63
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1634

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 09:50:57 AM

if he is really that good shouldn't he be the important part that will raise the team to a higher level? Or is team condition is because they expect something from a big star, but they did not get it.

if we compare the influence of Messi to Barca performance, before and after, or Ronaldo in Real before and after, is there a real difference in quality with or without Pogba in MU on the pitch? shows nothing more than average. Bruno has brought much more for much less time.

Maybe, yes. He can still continue to be an important part of the team here and help his team rise from their current position. But maybe his goals are different now. Maybe he wants to win new titles as quick as possible. In this case, it is already obvious that he will need a long time to achieve this at Manchester United. Because we don't know whether even this team will start to achieve this kind of successes in the next season. But if he goes to Real Madrid or PSG, he can achieve this much easier seemingly.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 09:55:11 AM

There are rumors that Man United is also interested in signing Ryan Gravenberch. We all know Pogba still hasn't signed a contract extension at Man United, so it's only natural that Man United is also preparing some alternatives, such as trying to sign Ryan Gravenberch. If so many big teams are very interested in Ryan Gravenberch then it's very likely that Ajax will set a high price for him.

Regardless of who will be able to sign Ryan Gravenberch, I think this player will be able to shine even more because he is still young and has a slick talent.

Regardless Pogba stays or leaves the team, Man Utd needs good players for their midfield and that's a fact. Indeed Gravenberch is a good option not only because is young hot talent but also because his presence can "trigger" a better Donny van de Beek. Still, Gravenberch is very young to be considered as a first liner for Man Utd, and let's not forget that his manager is Mino Raiola, who is Pogba's manager as well...

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
BuNga_cute

Activity: 1736
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 10:07:52 AM

And while PSG and Real Madrid are already after him, he should go to one of them.
Real Madrid were initially interested in signing Pogba. But they now reportedly not interesting anymore. Because Real Madrid can't pay high salaries for Pogba. In other side, PSG They will not miss the opportunity to recruit him as a free agent in the summer. And PSG are reportedly ready to compromise on Pogba salary. So, maybe Pogba will go to PSG.

Yes, the amount of salary demanded by Pogba makes Real Madrid abandon its intention to recruit Pogba, and there is news that Real Madrid is now turning their attention to Ryan Gravenberch.

If Real Madrid is no longer interested in Pogba, then there is a possibility that Pogba will join PSG, but it seems that Man United is also offering a contract extension with a very high salary value. So there is also a possibility that Pogba will stay at Manchester United.

Speculation about Pogba's future continues because his contract expires this season and it is reported that Pogba is not interested in extending his
career at Man United. Actually Real Madrid is rumored to be at the forefront of getting Pogba, however, Times Sport claims that Pogba will most likely
not join Real Madrid. Because Pogba asks for a salary that is too big, even Pogba's agent also asked for a large commission. That's why Real Madrid
finally temporarily withdrew to get Pogba and decided to pursue other players. So for now the possibility that can afford to pay Pogba's salary is
PSG, especially since PSG have been interested in Pogba for a long time. Real Madrid are still hunting for midfielders to find replacements for Modric
and Toni Kroos, who are no longer young. One of their choices besides Pogba is Ryan Gravenberch, but the problem is that there are quite a lot of
big teams that are interested in Gravenberch, so Real Madrid will not only compete with many big teams. Ajax didn't sell Gravenberch cheap either,
so Real Madrid seems to have another target again if it turns out to be difficult to get Gravenberch.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T               CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO               [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     WHITEPAPER     //          R L B          //     RLB LOTTERY     //
███████ ███████      |       Twitter       |        ►   S P O R T S B O O K   |   [ N E W ]  C L A N S   ◄        |      Discord      |      ███████ ███████
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 10:27:15 AM

I read few days ago that Haaland is not interested in joining Real Madrid if Mbappe is there since he won't be able to shine so he prefer in that case Barcelona so they will reproduce the CR7 - Messi phenomenon.
The question is will Barcelona be able to afford him with the salary demands that he may come along with?

It seems unlikely. They are right on the limits of FFP. They were only able to register Torres by offering Umtiti (who they don't want) a new longer contract in return for slightly reduced wages, so they could comply with FFP: https://www.theguardian.com/football/2022/jan/10/barcelona-register-ferran-torres-samuel-umtiti-agrees-new-deal

They are a huge club and so will always be associated with the biggest name players, but I can't see how they can afford to bring big names in.

mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 10:30:48 AM

Pogba's contract at Manchester United will expire at the end of the 2021/22 season or in about 6 months, until now Pogba has not shown any signs of renewing his contract with Manchester, so Manchester United is currently looking for the right player if Pogba leaves, i think the future of pogba in manchester has ended now because the high salary demands of pogba certainly will not be easily met by manchester, it seems that Ryan Gravenberch can be one of the players who can replace the role of pogba in manchester, apart from being young, Ryan Gravenberch also has good passing ability and physically strong almost the same as pogba. but of course it's not an easy thing for Manchester to get Ryan Gravenberch now from ajax, because now it's not only manchester that has a desire to get Ryan Gravenberch but also other clubs such as real madrid and liverpool.
buwaytress
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3443

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 10:50:08 AM

So to throw in something that doesn't seem to be discussed much here, Liverpool are about to do 2 things this month. Either agree to pay the highest wage we've ever done (~200,000 a week) to keep Salah (and I definitely think we should) or scout around to buy a lot of talent with the payday they'll get to release him.

Heart wants Salah to stay of course and I think that'll happen. He loves the club and the club loves him back. But FSG I still can't really trust or understand. No tidbits from regulars here?

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
cryptofrka
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1619

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 10:52:57 AM

Aston Villa has completed a 25 mil pounds deal for Lucas Digne. A great piece of business in my opinion, Digne is one of the league's best left-backs - technically probably the best.
He's still relatively young as well, a few years ago the price was double than what Villa paid now.

Not the best piece of business by Everton - they brought in Mykolenko for almost the same price and he's unproven at the highest level.

So to throw in something that doesn't seem to be discussed much here, Liverpool are about to do 2 things this month. Either agree to pay the highest wage we've ever done (~200,000 a week) to keep Salah (and I definitely think we should) or scout around to buy a lot of talent with the payday they'll get to release him.

Heart wants Salah to stay of course and I think that'll happen. He loves the club and the club loves him back. But FSG I still can't really trust or understand. No tidbits from regulars here?

We would pay 200,000 a week in an instant. He's asking 300,000+. And he deserves it.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 01:13:31 PM

^  Technically Cancelo is the best.  But that’s just me.

And for 25m GBP for a 29 year old left back..  Hmmm, not really sure if it’s a decent piece of business.  But then again it’s mid season transfer window.  Clubs tend to pay higher.

I’m not a Liverpool supporter but I want him to stay with Klopp too.  But at the end of the day these club owners, FSG in this case, run a business.  If it’s time to sell a player, it’s time to sell a player.  And no doubt Salah loves the club but he’s a professional too.  If another club offers him a better deal, he’ll get his agent to go talk and listen.  Not everyone is a Steven Gerrard these days.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 01:23:17 PM

Speculation about Pogba's future continues because his contract expires this season and it is reported that Pogba is not interested in extending his
career at Man United. Actually Real Madrid is rumored to be at the forefront of getting Pogba, however, Times Sport claims that Pogba will most likely
not join Real Madrid. Because Pogba asks for a salary that is too big, even Pogba's agent also asked for a large commission. That's why Real Madrid
finally temporarily withdrew to get Pogba and decided to pursue other players. So for now the possibility that can afford to pay Pogba's salary is
PSG, especially since PSG have been interested in Pogba for a long time. Real Madrid are still hunting for midfielders to find replacements for Modric
and Toni Kroos, who are no longer young. One of their choices besides Pogba is Ryan Gravenberch, but the problem is that there are quite a lot of
big teams that are interested in Gravenberch, so Real Madrid will not only compete with many big teams. Ajax didn't sell Gravenberch cheap either,
so Real Madrid seems to have another target again if it turns out to be difficult to get Gravenberch.

I agree with what’s been said about Pogba, but PSG will need to appoint Zidane to get Pogba to signup and it’s quiet a possibility that they may get both. Furthermore it seems no one here is mentioning a return back to Juventus, because there’s a huge possibility of him returning to Juventus too.
buwaytress
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3443

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 02:48:50 PM

I’m not a Liverpool supporter but I want him to stay with Klopp too.  But at the end of the day these club owners, FSG in this case, run a business.  If it’s time to sell a player, it’s time to sell a player.  And no doubt Salah loves the club but he’s a professional too.  If another club offers him a better deal, he’ll get his agent to go talk and listen.  Not everyone is a Steven Gerrard these days.
[/quote]

It's that business sense that should tell them they've got a bargain on their hands for 200k a week. These days, these markets? To get a proven player who's still got his best years in him at that price (actually, no price, just wages)? It's to keep challenging and to bring in the fans. I really can't see any better economic value. Now it's only principle at play -- will they lower their pricing expectations to keep up with the market?

Of course, from Salah's PoV as you say, can't blame him if he accepts a better offer. Moneywise anyway, as everything else -- guaranteed playing time, the love, etc. Can't buy that elsewhere no matter what. Ask Wijnaldum, ask Coutinho, ask Sterling.

P.S. Hey tokes, been a while since I seen you spar a bit

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
onecall123

Activity: 2058
Merit: 323

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 03:04:39 PM

--

I agree with what’s been said about Pogba, but PSG will need to appoint Zidane to get Pogba to signup and it’s quiet a possibility that they may get both. Furthermore it seems no one here is mentioning a return back to Juventus, because there’s a huge possibility of him returning to Juventus too.
It is always their priority to hire French talent. Pochettino continues to negotiate with Manchester United, while PSG continues to play an active role in the transfer market, and Zinédine Zidane is still one of their top priorities. Pogba is extremely active as a player, always involved. Even so, he may not play a major role in the English Premier League, but he always serves the national team in the best way possible. If the deal goes through, both parties will be thrilled.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Roidz

Activity: 1386
Merit: 250

1XBit.com

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 03:29:44 PM

Liverpool wants to get rid of keeper Loris Karius in the winter. Liverpool's goalkeeping coach John Achterberg has told The Atlantic magazine that sitting around for another six months without feeling like you're really fighting for anything isn't going to help anyone. Karius has not played a game for the Reds since 2018. In the meantime, he was loaned out to Union Berlin and Besiktas Istanbul. He would be released in the summer, but Liverpool will probably let him go for little money in the winter.

Also just reported that former Norwich City coach Daniel Farke will be the new coach of Russian first division club FK Krasnodar.
It's only natural that currently Liverpool want Loris Karius to leave Liverpool immediately, because he is very difficult to break into the Liverpool main squad due to the injuries he keeps getting, after making 2 fatal blunders in the 2018 Champions League last season, Karius has lost his place at Liverpool and making him have to be loaned to Hertha Berlin and also Besiktas, currently Karius' contract with Liverpool will expire in 2022 but until now no club has been willing to recruit him to become a goalkeeper.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 [799] 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 ... 3204 »
  Print  

Jump to: