Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:37:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will Ten Hag be the guy to bring the glory days back to United?
Yes
No
No idea

Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 3369 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽ Football Transfers Speculation, Odds and Predictions  (Read 409201 times)
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:18:06 PM

Griezmann is refused the offer for contract extensions from Atletico Madrid, and as we know his wife and his sister already looking for a home in Barcelona. I'm sure the chance for Barcelona to make a deal is in favor
Griezmann to Barcelona? it will definitely weaken Atletico Madrid and make Barcelona stronger. And that will make La Liga more unattractive in my eyes, but I hope Atletico Madrid can find another player who can fill the position left by Griezman. Although at Atletico Madrid there is still Diego Costa, but Griezman's role in the club is still very important.

They actually already have Diego Costa and to be frank Antoine Greizmann isn't as prolific as most people think at all and i am waiting to see how he is going to fit in the Barcelona squad since they already have the likes of Suarez and Messi who are already top scorers.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:06:07 PM

There are some sites that say Tuchel has already signed on as Arsenal manager starting next season.  Can anyone confirm this?

If it's not on BBC Sport yet then that's all they are...  Rumors.
yeah, it seems like Kicker.de (sports magazine) are the ones behind the rumours: http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/intligen/startseite/720202/artikel_bayern-absage_tuchel-wechselt-zum-fc-arsenal.html

I think they're on to something, Kicker isn't The Sun (UK) or Marca (Spain), the germans don't report these kind of news just to get more views, Kicker is actually a reliable source when it comes to european (especially german) football.

However, there are some people (twitter journalists) saying that Tuchel rejected a Bayern Munich offer to join PSG. I'm going with the Kicker story.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:14:46 PM

There are some sites that say Tuchel has already signed on as Arsenal manager starting next season.  Can anyone confirm this?

yeah, it seems like Kicker.de (sports magazine) are the ones behind the rumours: http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/intligen/startseite/720202/artikel_bayern-absage_tuchel-wechselt-zum-fc-arsenal.html

I think they're on to something, Kicker isn't The Sun (UK) or Marca (Spain), the germans don't report these kind of news just to get more views, Kicker is actually a reliable source when it comes to european (especially german) football.

However, there are some people (twitter journalists) saying that Tuchel rejected a Bayern Munich offer to join PSG. I'm going with the Kicker story.

Most people are claiming that 68 year old  Arsene Wenger is too old and that the team needs a new manager and this has made Arsene Wenger hit out against age discrimination against him.
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:05:34 AM

Most people are claiming that 68 year old  Arsene Wenger is too old and that the team needs a new manager and this has made Arsene Wenger hit out against age discrimination against him.
Multiple media sources says that Tuchel refused Bayern Job for Arsenal so that means there's serious discussion between both parties so that Tuchel refused big offer like that. Chelsea and PSG are also interested in the German manager.
PSG are also now targeting Chelsea Manager content be the replacement for soon to be Fired Unai Emery. Conte have been frustrated with Chelsea biad for showing lack of support for him and not getting him the players he wanted this season as they only managed to get less then average players. Not sure if The Italian manager can be successful for the Parisien side but he surely can be better then the current one.
vila_is_will

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 02:08:03 AM

football betting ?It is great !awersome !LOL!
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1432

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:45:47 AM

Still no confirmation from BBC Sport.  I think Tuchel has yet to sign the contract even tho he already agreed to it verbally.  Another complication is the ex Dormund scout which Arsenal hired last year.  Tuchel is said to have a breakdown with the guy during their stint at BVB.

If they can't put their differences aside, I don't think Tuchel is signing on for the Gunners job.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:30:08 AM

Still no confirmation from BBC Sport.  I think Tuchel has yet to sign the contract even tho he already agreed to it verbally.  Another complication is the ex Dormund scout which Arsenal hired last year.  Tuchel is said to have a breakdown with the guy during their stint at BVB.

If they can't put their differences aside, I don't think Tuchel is signing on for the Gunners job.

What if there is a twist in the tale here, considering recent events it could be Manchester United he may be waiting for to give him a offer. Remember what happened with Van Gull it can happen with mourinho to karma maybe. Mourinho only silverware chance is the FA cup and if they're knocked out of it, he'll turn on his players and bam there he goes sacked, I strongly feel Tuchel is waiting for a Manchester United job and a chance to lock horns with Pep.

In another bizarre article mourinho considers Ramsey better than pogba fact is mourinho turns attacking lions into sheep and then cries.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:45:15 AM

What if there is a twist in the tale here, considering recent events it could be Manchester United he may be waiting for to give him a offer. Remember what happened with Van Gull it can happen with mourinho to karma maybe. Mourinho only silverware chance is the FA cup and if they're knocked out of it, he'll turn on his players and bam there he goes sacked, I strongly feel Tuchel is waiting for a Manchester United job and a chance to lock horns with Pep.

In another bizarre article mourinho considers Ramsey better than pogba fact is mourinho turns attacking lions into sheep and then cries.

Mmmm...  Dunno, personally I like Poch at Man United, Tuchel at Arsenal and Luis Enrique at Chelsea.  That, with Pep and Klopp at City and LFC, would be the most exciting 2018/2019 set up imo.

And maybe Eddie Howe to Tottenham...?  His high tempo style would be a delight to watch with a better squad.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:59:12 PM

I think he was spot on because age  for me doesn't matter that much when it comes to implementing ideas on the field of play. Alex Ferguson was a classical example, Arsenal fans should be ready to go through some sort of transition if they are going to  change him because he understands how to use ordinary players at arsenal to achieve results than anyone else.
tomahawk9

Cats on Mars

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:03:32 PM

Umititi could leave Barcelona at the end of the season. According to Sport (spain), Umtiti demands a wage rise but representatives in the club feel like his demands are exorbitant. Manchester United might be his next club as the red devils are willing to pay the release clause (€60m).

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:46:57 PM

Umititi could leave Barcelona at the end of the season. According to Sport (spain), Umtiti demands a wage rise but representatives in the club feel like his demands are exorbitant. Manchester United might be his next club as the red devils are willing to pay the release clause (€60m).

Manchester United need additional players in defense, Umtiti could be a good choice. Until now, Manchester United's defense is still not consistent, lucky Manchester United have De Gea in goal. Manchester United's defense still too often let De Gea work alone, meaning Manchester United's defense is still often a problem.

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:36:27 PM

The Umtiti recent performance shows he is a decent player that really help Barcelona defense, so if he demands a top player wage is expected. I'm sure it will weaken the Barcelona defense if Barcelona can't make the negotiate a bit more about the player's wage.
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:56:29 PM

The Umtiti recent performance shows he is a decent player that really help Barcelona defense, so if he demands a top player wage is expected. I'm sure it will weaken the Barcelona defense if Barcelona can't make the negotiate a bit more about the player's wage.

If barcelona wants to let him go because of the wage demand that means they already got some player in their mind to replace him. Barcelona is definitely not going to let him go if he is irreplacable like messi. Manchester united could end up paying alot more than what the player's value is ( well they are rich and they did that few times already )
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:37:40 PM

I am sure that Manchester United and Jose Mourinho would be very happy to pay that buyout clause and it would entirely depend on Umtiti though if he really want's to move in the first place but it would be a very great addition to the club.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:56:30 PM

I think he was spot on because age  for me doesn't matter that much when it comes to implementing ideas on the field of play. Alex Ferguson was a classical example, Arsenal fans should be ready to go through some sort of transition if they are going to  change him because he understands how to use ordinary players at arsenal to achieve results than anyone else.
I think that Tuchel likes to control overr everything, so it is normal for negotiations with the Bavarian club to fail as they have strong management. For that reason, Arsenal are likely to come as a destination Wenger controlled the club there as he didn't even allow a sports director to help him with his picks on signing players. So Tuchel will find his freedom in a club like Arsenal especially when he comes in like knight in shining armor promising them to save them from going down from the hill by that his demands will be filled with no questions but they should not demand immediate results from him they should wait between 3 to 6 months to judge hus work.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:54:07 AM

Every report out there concerning Tuchel is just sh*t.  At first it was 'turned down Bayern for Arsenal', then it was 'it's really Bayern, not Arsenal, and now 'it's really Chelsea'.  Wtf is going on out there...?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tomahawk9

Cats on Mars

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:36:57 PM

Every report out there concerning Tuchel is just sh*t.  At first it was 'turned down Bayern for Arsenal', then it was 'it's really Bayern, not Arsenal, and now 'it's really Chelsea'.  Wtf is going on out there...?
Seriously, he's a good manager, that's it, I'm having a hard time believing there's a battle between top clubs to get Tuchel. It looks like the media is just milking the story for them views.

But it seems to me like managers are taking the spotlight in transfer rumours instead of players, and the season is still ongoing, imagine what we're going to read once the season's over. Hopefully, after the world cup, we'll go back to the usual speculation with Neymar, Bale, De Gea, etc on the headlines.

Milinkovic-Savic (Lazio) is making some headlines today. According to 'Corriere dello Sport', he could leave Lazio at the end of the season for Real Madrid.
Why Real Madrid? well, there are some rumours about Liverpool going after Dani Ceballos since they don't see Emre Can in the team for the next season, so the spanish club might be looking for a new midfielder to replace Dani and they're targeting the serbian player. Also, Milinkovic's dream is to play at the Santiago Bernabeu so his priority is Spain.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Claudyah

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:46:07 PM

With Michael Carrick also preparing to leave United at the end of the season, Mourinho is looking to qualify for the new midfielder and is reported to have robbed his shopping list into six names: Toni Kroos from Real Madrid, Willian from Chelsea, Victor Wanyama from Tottenham, Lazio Sergej Milinkovic -Savic , Nice Jean-Michaël Series and Jorginho of Napoli, which are also monitored by Liverpool.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:04:05 PM

Every report out there concerning Tuchel is just sh*t.  At first it was 'turned down Bayern for Arsenal', then it was 'it's really Bayern, not Arsenal, and now 'it's really Chelsea'.  Wtf is going on out there...?
Seriously, he's a good manager, that's it, I'm having a hard time believing there's a battle between top clubs to get Tuchel. It looks like the media is just milking the story for them views.

But it seems to me like managers are taking the spotlight in transfer rumours instead of players, and the season is still ongoing, imagine what we're going to read once the season's over. Hopefully, after the world cup, we'll go back to the usual speculation with Neymar, Bale, De Gea, etc on the headlines.

He's not elite (yet), but he sure is more exciting than the likes of Ancelloti or Benitez imo...  Even Mourinho.  I like Mou, but he has become so boring now.  Gone is the 'Special One'.  All I see now is a sour old man blaming eveybody else except himself for his misfortunes.

Tuchel has the potential to be great.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:19:28 PM

With Michael Carrick also preparing to leave United at the end of the season, Mourinho is looking to qualify for the new midfielder and is reported to have robbed his shopping list into six names: Toni Kroos from Real Madrid, Willian from Chelsea, Victor Wanyama from Tottenham, Lazio Sergej Milinkovic -Savic , Nice Jean-Michaël Series and Jorginho of Napoli, which are also monitored by Liverpool.
If Manchester United get Toni Kross as a substitute for Michael Carrick, Manchester United's midfield will be full of stars, Pogba, Matic, Kross, it will be difficult to choose who should play at the start and who should be reserved. But if it's Mourinho who is eyeing, usually the player can be obtained.

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 3369 »
  Print  

Jump to: