Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:13:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will Ten Hag be the guy to bring the glory days back to United?
Yes
No
No idea

Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 3367 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽ Football Transfers Speculation, Odds and Predictions  (Read 408912 times)
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:07:51 PM

Most of the players that were bought under Louis Van Gaal have been very disappointing ever since the Dutchman left the club, it’s only Martial who was proving himself but he has been very inconsistent during his time at Manchester United. Aldeweird and Sandro as well as Willian seems to be great signings for the Red Devils.

I wouldnt really blame Louis Van Gaal for that because sometimes it is the player that cant perform well according to the strategy. Manchester United has undergo alot pressure because the fans demand every manager that manage the club to present trophy for them but instead none has actually done anything significant until today
I think Louis Van Gaal hurt Manchester United a lot especially in his transfer dealings, just look at the whole Di Maria affair, though he won the FA CUP, I still think his tenure was an absolute failure.
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:39:43 AM

Most of the players that were bought under Louis Van Gaal have been very disappointing ever since the Dutchman left the club, it’s only Martial who was proving himself but he has been very inconsistent during his time at Manchester United. Aldeweird and Sandro as well as Willian seems to be great signings for the Red Devils.

I wouldnt really blame Louis Van Gaal for that because sometimes it is the player that cant perform well according to the strategy. Manchester United has undergo alot pressure because the fans demand every manager that manage the club to present trophy for them but instead none has actually done anything significant until today
true LVG transfert policy was questionable he bought good players like Di Maria and Falcao but he didn't play them the right way while Rojo ,  Herrera and Romero were decent transferts in my opinion but the best thing he have done is he kept De Gea and didn't sell him to Madrid other then that the others then that was introducing Rashford to the world but he also was the reason for selling Michael Keane and Chicharito both of these players could helped this squad under Mourinho. so all over his moves were not totall failure but there was place for improvements but that is what is reauested from every single manager is that to improve the squad then before no matter what.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:01:30 PM

Rumour: Manchester United have made an offer for the serbian midfielder Milinković-Savić (Lazio). The Express even went as far as to say deal done 1. Lazio's president, Claudio Lotito, made it pretty clear a few months ago that they won't sell him for less than €150m, so it'll be interesing to see what Manchester United is willing to pay for Savić...I don't think he's worth that amount of money but the current market is absolute nonsense so...

1. https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/965409/Man-Utd-Transfer-News-Milinkovic-Savic-Pogba-Materazzi-Manchester-United-Premier-League

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:58:54 PM

Rumour: Manchester United have made an offer for the serbian midfielder Milinković-Savić (Lazio). The Express even went as far as to say deal done 1. Lazio's president, Claudio Lotito, made it pretty clear a few months ago that they won't sell him for less than €150m, so it'll be interesing to see what Manchester United is willing to pay for Savić...I don't think he's worth that amount of money but the current market is absolute nonsense so...

1. https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/965409/Man-Utd-Transfer-News-Milinkovic-Savic-Pogba-Materazzi-Manchester-United-Premier-League

In a recent poll of Manchester United fans all have voted highest for him to be signed, though it is Fred that's rumoured to be a done deal.

In another major update both Ronaldo and Bale dropped a bombshell indicating that they wish to leave Madrid or just a ploy for a better contract. Both are on Manchester United radar will be interesting to see them both play at Manchester United.

Even Hart been rumoured to come to Manchester United that'll be a surprise.
Your Point Is Invalid

Activity: 756
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 06:05:12 PM

In a recent poll of Manchester United fans all have voted highest for him to be signed, though it is Fred that's rumoured to be a done deal.

In another major update both Ronaldo and Bale dropped a bombshell indicating that they wish to leave Madrid or just a ploy for a better contract. Both are on Manchester United radar will be interesting to see them both play at Manchester United.

Even Hart been rumoured to come to Manchester United that'll be a surprise.

I can't see Ronaldo going back to Man U, I don't think he can handle the epl at his age with his style of play, also, he and Mourinho doesn't have a good relationship, so I doubt that Mourinho will try to sign him. As for Bale, he just wants some more game time and I don't see him getting it playing under Zidane, hopefully he comes back to England, United are the favorites to nab his signature but if spurs are willing to match his wage demands then he will go there without a doubt. Ronaldo said what he said yesterday to take the spotlight away from his poor performance yesterday and to pressure real to give him a new contract, Bale wants to leave.

cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:35:18 PM

I can't see Ronaldo going back to Man U, I don't think he can handle the epl at his age with his style of play, also, he and Mourinho doesn't have a good relationship, so I doubt that Mourinho will try to sign him. As for Bale, he just wants some more game time and I don't see him getting it playing under Zidane, hopefully he comes back to England, United are the favorites to nab his signature but if spurs are willing to match his wage demands then he will go there without a doubt. Ronaldo said what he said yesterday to take the spotlight away from his poor performance yesterday and to pressure real to give him a new contract, Bale wants to leave.

He can if he want but Real Madrid is just not going to let him go until they find a proper replacement for him. Bale has proven that he is actually almost the same standard as Ronaldo however Ronaldo has taken all the spotlight. There is also tons of rumour that Bale could be going back to England soon and his next destination could be Manchester United
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:33:16 PM

Jose Mourinho and Manchester United are going to revamp their squad this summer with a lot of names coming and going as a result. Fred is also being linked with the club and am sure he is going to partner Matic in the midfield.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Your Point Is Invalid

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 08:42:54 PM

Jose Mourinho and Manchester United are going to revamp their squad this summer with a lot of names coming and going as a result. Fred is also being linked with the club and am sure he is going to partner Matic in the midfield.

The Fred transfer is basically complete, was surprised to know that Fred is just 25, been hearing about him for years.

He can if he want but Real Madrid is just not going to let him go until they find a proper replacement for him. Bale has proven that he is actually almost the same standard as Ronaldo however Ronaldo has taken all the spotlight. There is also tons of rumour that Bale could be going back to England soon and his next destination could be Manchester United

Cant see them finding a replacement for Ronaldo on the wing, only Neymar and Hazard can play there as well as he can, there is speculation of Neymar going to real but I don't think real will be willing to pay the brazilian's buyout clause. Eden Hazard is happy where he is and is not for sale

yoseph

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:27:51 PM

The Fred transfer is basically complete, was surprised to know that Fred is just 25, been hearing about him for years.

Cant see them finding a replacement for Ronaldo on the wing, only Neymar and Hazard can play there as well as he can, there is speculation of Neymar going to real but I don't think real will be willing to pay the brazilian's buyout clause. Eden Hazard is happy where he is and is not for sale
I think the Neymar move is definitely going to happen because as Ronaldo is getting old, Neymar would be a suitable replacement for the ageing Ronaldo, He only moved to PSG so that he could eventually return to Spain to Real Madrid. Because i doubt Barcelona would have sanctioned that move in the first place.
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:32:58 AM

I think you have been mistakened by Fred the Brazilian striker he was not famous in Europe played for Lyon couple years but he was known for playing in WC with Brazil in the last version and in 2006 WC but I'm not too sure about Fred deal with United because from what I heard of Metro the reds have made a bid over Lazio Midfielder Savic with a £96M. And for Bale leaving RM I don't think that it will happen unless they land Neymar instead the most likely destination for him is United City is not looking for a type of player like him and only Bayern Munich can be interested in him. PSG could be also interested but their financial Fair play could ommiy them from signing more high cash please.
tomahawk9

Cats on Mars

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:46:15 PM

Let's say Neymar's buyout clause is around 250m or a bit more...that's a lot of money but imagine if Neymar becomes the new franchise player, they'd be getting tons of money from t-shirts sold, sponsors, marketing, and a bunch of other things...in a matter of 2 or 3 years they'll get a decent ROI (return on investment). Let's not forget that for these kind of top clubs like Barcelona, Real Madrid, or Man Utd, their  world class players are also a product.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:28:55 PM

Fabinho to liverpool.confirmed.50 mln euro
Good buy LFC

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Your Point Is Invalid

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 09:40:12 PM

Let's say Neymar's buyout clause is around 250m or a bit more...that's a lot of money but imagine if Neymar becomes the new franchise player, they'd be getting tons of money from t-shirts sold, sponsors, marketing, and a bunch of other things...in a matter of 2 or 3 years they'll get a decent ROI (return on investment). Let's not forget that for these kind of top clubs like Barcelona, Real Madrid, or Man Utd, their  world class players are also a product.

Neymar doesn't really add any extra quality to the team, he's also hated by alot of Real Madrid fans, there is no doubt that he'll sell shirts and make money for the club and for addidas but I dont see him having the quality to single-handedly pull a team through the champions league like Ronaldo has been doing for a couple years now. Pretty sure they wont sign him to sell shirts alone, Hazard is actually better than him and cheaper

joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:23:05 PM

Fabinho to liverpool.confirmed.50 mln euro
Good buy LFC

We are definitely going to see if it was indeed worth it when the new season begins but Liverpool are revamping their midfield no doubt and i really like how they are making all their transfers so early, Most clubs should follow this trend and get their transfers done before they head out for their pre-season games.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
tomahawk9

Cats on Mars

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:07:50 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2018, 03:40:33 PM by tomahawk9

Neymar doesn't really add any extra quality to the team, he's also hated by alot of Real Madrid fans
As a Real madrid fan, I can tell you that we don't hate Neymar, we'd very happy to have him on the team (just like any other top club in the world), ... but he's got a past that's not exactly welcomed in the club, his family environment (specifically, his dad) actually plays a big part in all of this. The club has very high standards when it comes to the things the players do in their private life, especially if those things can damage the reputation of the club (when was the last time that you heard about a RM player involved in a controversy? look at Bayern and Vidal, or Man City and Sterling),

An example of this is our legend, CR7, he wants to leave RM, but not because he can't give 100% on the pitch anymore or because the fans/dressing room don't want him in the team, but because there's a lot of people inside the clubs (most likely, from the Board of Directors) pressuring him to sort things out with the tax fraud accussations asap. The last thing Florentino Perez wants is a player that's involved in that kind of stuff frequently. With Neymar it could be much of the same (Ney is always linked with the shady stuff his dad does) + a big price...but even with all of that, I still believe the main reason the club wants to sign Ney is only for marketing reasons (kinda like they did with James Rodriguez).

But rumours about Neymar and Real Madrid seem to have stopped for now, which could indicate that the club might not be interested in him anymore, or perhaps they're waiting to see how he performs in the world cup.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Pab
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:26:29 PM

LFC is hunting for Roma goalkeeper Allison
Somehow Salah effect turn against LFC in final
After LFC lost that stupid goal thay awake
Klopp philosophy was always team is star not a single player

Lets see now is many plots
I dont believe Naymar in Real to expensive.Real wants to put some money in his stadium
But Real needs to think how to replace Ronaldo in near future

Napoli wants buy to Real players from Real reserve team or loan them

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
yoseph

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:42:36 PM

Real Madrid fans will welcome Neymar with opens and they will be more delighted that they managed to get one of Barcelona’s former players and with Ronaldo past his prime he is going to be the perfect replacement for him.
tomahawk9

Cats on Mars

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:12:00 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2018, 07:50:40 PM by tomahawk9

According to some rumours, Bayern Munich are willing to sell Boateng, Bernat, Vidal, and Thiago, in the next transfer window. This is actually surprising since there's also talks about Lewandowski leaving the team.

Manchester City is close to signing Jorginho (Napoli) and Mahrez (Leicester). Fee for both players could be around £100m.

And the latest rumours from France say that Bayern is interested in Nabil Fekir, a player who has been linked several times with Liverpool.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Pab
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:54:27 PM

News of the day is Zidane is no more Real coach
he is tired and want to leave Real in full glory
So will be speculation who will be next Real coach

Bayern doesnt think to sell Thiago and Boateng they want to leave Bayern
Same is in a case of Lewandowski who is most important player for Bayern
He is tired of Bayern he wants new challenge and club with chance to win CL

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
bering
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1006

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:07:32 PM

after leave Nice with free transfer Balotelli targeted by some of teams even Arsenal, Borussia Dortmund and Marseille interested to him

Madrid and Liverpool want Thibaut Courtois as their player even Liverpool says they really need new goalkeeper after Loris Karius playing so bad in champion league final

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 3367 »
  Print  

Jump to: