Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:17:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will Ten Hag be the guy to bring the glory days back to United?
Yes
No
No idea

Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 3222 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽ Football Transfers Speculation, Odds and Predictions  (Read 392725 times)
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:06:12 PM

after leave Nice with free transfer Balotelli targeted by some of teams even Arsenal, Borussia Dortmund and Marseille interested to him

Madrid and Liverpool want Thibaut Courtois as their player even Liverpool says they really need new goalkeeper after Loris Karius playing so bad in champion league final
There is a report going around that with Courtois wanting a move to Real Madrid, Chelsea are about to go in for Allisson of AS Roma. In other news Roman Abramovich has pulled the plugs on the 1 Billion Stamford Bridge stadium reconstructions due to his Visa issues.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:17:49 AM

What are the chances Real gets Poch away from Tottenham?  I think he won't go and sell out just yet.  And they got something good going at his club and I think his request for a higher transfer budget was approved by Daniel Levy aside from Poch's 5 year contract extension.

But you never know with Real, they always seem to get what they want...

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:40:50 PM

What are the chances Real gets Poch away from Tottenham?  I think he won't go and sell out just yet.  And they got something good going at his club and I think his request for a higher transfer budget was approved by Daniel Levy aside from Poch's 5 year contract extension.

But you never know with Real, they always seem to get what they want...
Low.

I think he's ruling out going to RM this summer, in his last interview he said he's happy at Tottenham, and that it would be disrespectful to Levy to force a move to go to RM. But then he also said "when real madrid calls, you have to listen", which kinda sounds like he's leaving the door open if Real comes for him in the future. Knowing Florentino perez, if Poch doesn't force his way out of London right now, then Flo won't go after him in the future...he usually doesn't like to chase players, let alone managers.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:14:23 PM

I don't think anyone would now like to be the manager of RM, its a great club there's no doubt but with a life span of just 1 - 3 years it's no good for any manager to go in there and contain the massive ego, so poch and kloop are ruled out. Now that leaves wenger a chance to repair his legacy and he's the front runner so far considering he's easy to get.

Griezman is sealing his transfer in 13 days where could he land barca or man utd?

Fred is going to be a red I really hope he turns good, Mourinho signings are just not great anymore.
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:01:23 PM

I don't think anyone would now like to be the manager of RM, its a great club there's no doubt but with a life span of just 1 - 3 years it's no good for any manager to go in there and contain the massive ego, so poch and kloop are ruled out. Now that leaves wenger a chance to repair his legacy and he's the front runner so far considering he's easy to get.

Griezman is sealing his transfer in 13 days where could he land barca or man utd?

Fred is going to be a red I really hope he turns good, Mourinho signings are just not great anymore.
I think Tottenham Boss will be the next manager because he is being considered the most appropriate for this position. he already has taken attention of Perez because of he beat Real Madrid in the last UCL by 3:1.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:14:09 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2018, 06:14:36 PM by tomahawk9

In my opinion, chances of seeing Wenger in Real Madrid are the same as seeing Pep managing Real madrid, 0%...but if he ends up being the next manager, as a RM fan, I will personally go to Florentino Perez office and slap him in the face.

well, the transfer saga will keep on going for another 2 weeks...better than a whole summer of never-ending rumours.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:22:38 PM

I think Tottenham Boss will be the next manager because he is being considered the most appropriate for this position. he already has taken attention of Perez because of he beat Real Madrid in the last UCL by 3:1.
Who doesn't want to be a Manager of Real Madrid? It will be good for their resumes in the future. Look at where all their ex-managers and the team they are managing they are still on pretty good teams. José Mourinho is with Manchester Unites and Carlo Ancelotti is on Napoli, I mean any team will want a Champion's League experienced manager for their squad, they won't run out of job offers after being sacked by Real Madrid. Plus the money that they would make would be extremely more compared to their previous job. 

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Your Point Is Invalid

Activity: 756
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 05:48:04 PM

Who doesn't want to be a Manager of Real Madrid? It will be good for their resumes in the future. Look at where all their ex-managers and the team they are managing they are still on pretty good teams. José Mourinho is with Manchester Unites and Carlo Ancelotti is on Napoli, I mean any team will want a Champion's League experienced manager for their squad, they won't run out of job offers after being sacked by Real Madrid. Plus the money that they would make would be extremely more compared to their previous job. 

Poch doesn't want to go, he's said that he's happy at spurs and that he isn't looking to leave any time soon. Also, he signed a new contract a couple weeks ago so it will cost a small fortune to get him out of that contract.

tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:36:59 PM

It isn't as simple as that.  Poch just signed a 5 year extension on his contract after a good talk with Daniel Levy with the latter promising on giving Poch a good transfer budget for this summer window (I think from reading all the news).

But we can have some fun with it and make a side bet if you want...  I say Poch will not leave the Spurs this year.  10 bucks.  Grin

And btw...  This was mostly ignored in the thread but Pelligrini is West Ham's new manager.  The football there should be good for the eyes this season.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Your Point Is Invalid

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 05:06:49 PM

It isn't as simple as that.  Poch just signed a 5 year extension on his contract after a good talk with Daniel Levy with the latter promising on giving Poch a good transfer budget for this summer window (I think from reading all the news).

But we can have some fun with it and make a side bet if you want...  I say Poch will not leave the Spurs this year.  10 bucks.  Grin

And btw...  This was mostly ignored in the thread but Pelligrini is West Ham's new manager.  The football there should be good for the eyes this season.

West Ham has been improving in the last few years, I'm expecting them to challenge for top 4 now that they've signed a premier league winning manager if they spend wisely in the transfer market. Poch just signed a new deal maybe a couple weeks ago but some journalists are under the impression that he knew that he probably would be getting a job offer from real and he made a deal with leave to allow him to leave if he signed a contract with a higher release clause. Could go both ways.

yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:11:30 PM

We should wait and see if Daniel Levy does fulfill his promise and give to Poch a very reasonable transfer budget for the upcoming season. I am sure if he fails to deliver Poch will not think twice about leaving the club.
Your Point Is Invalid

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 06:47:53 PM

We should wait and see if Daniel Levy does fulfill his promise and give to Poch a very reasonable transfer budget for the upcoming season. I am sure if he fails to deliver Poch will not think twice about leaving the club.

I doubt that Poch would sign without knowing the transfer budget in advance, I read somewhere that the budget is somewhere around 120 million euros, more than enough to sign some top players, especially if the sell a few of their own and add the money they get to the budget.

joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:53:28 PM

I doubt that Poch would sign without knowing the transfer budget in advance, I read somewhere that the budget is somewhere around 120 million euros, more than enough to sign some top players, especially if the sell a few of their own and add the money they get to the budget.
This was indeed totally unexpected for Real Madrid and now they have a very difficult of replacing one of the best managers that they have ever had and I don’t know any manager who can effectively replace Zidane because most of them are currently Club tied.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Your Point Is Invalid

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 09:56:48 PM

This was indeed totally unexpected for Real Madrid and now they have a very difficult of replacing one of the best managers that they have ever had and I don’t know any manager who can effectively replace Zidane because most of them are currently Club tied.

A whole host of managers are available such as Sarri and Blanc, they shouldn't have a problem finding a replacement. I've heard that they have already started interviews.

tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:17:17 AM

^  It's hilarious that some football news sites are trying to sensationalize that Wenger is also a top target for Real.

But I wish it was true and he really does become the next manager.  Lmao.

And I doubt that West Ham would be challenging for top 4 anytime soon...  Even anytime later.  Lol.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:31:45 PM

A whole host of managers are available such as Sarri and Blanc, they shouldn't have a problem finding a replacement. I've heard that they have already started interviews.
i'm hearing that they are now targeting Juventus Allegri and after they failed their negotiation with Poch and Klopp. I think he is currently the best manager out their but i think that he promised Juve fans to be back next season unless Managing Real Madrid was his dream job then he could force his way out of Italy but in my opinion Sarri or Roma manager Di Francesco are the most suitable for Real Madrid as they play more offensive style. I think Real Madrid fans at the end wants a manager that plays like Guardiola but not Guardiola himself so it will be interesting to see who will be the final one to land the job.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:24:39 PM

Sarri already signed to Chelsea
Nothing hurry.Maybe del Bosque will be free after Mundial or Loewe
Now Ronaldo wants 80mln eura per season .He must make more than Messi and Naymar

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Mahmoud87

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:53:19 AM

the Argentine attacking midfielder javier pastore move to west ham , the value of transfer is £17.5m .
Pastore who joined PSG from Palermo in 2011 he scored 45 in 254 match in ligue 1 champions .
This player is unlucky to move in this stage of PSG .

Mahmoud87

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:00:25 AM

SLIMANI READY TO NEWCASTLE. It's done, Islam Slimani leaves Leicester City and joins Newcastle on loan until the end of the season.
the Algerian player plays
3 season  2013-2016 in Portugal team Sporting Lisbon
and 2 season 2016-2018: England Leicester City
and now he signed a contract with Newcastle United .

bering
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1006

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:14:18 AM

Shakhtar Donetsk player Fred has been arrive today at Manchester United that he would perform medical tests in that club and possibly in the near future Manchester United will introduce him as new player and Man Utd have to spend £52,5 million to buy him and with that price Fred breaking the record transfer of the most expensive player for Shakhtar Donetsk

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 3222 »
  Print  

Jump to: