Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:44:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will Ten Hag be the guy to bring the glory days back to United?
Yes
No
No idea

Pages: « 1 ... 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 [1166] 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 ... 3209 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽ Football Transfers Speculation, Odds and Predictions  (Read 386761 times)
Gianluca95
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196

Reputation first.

View Profile
June 28, 2022, 04:12:22 PM

there have been numerous rumors from various sources about Cristiano Ronaldo and his future.
if you ask me, his time with the red devils is over and he will be under contract with another club next season.
Ronaldo still receives many offers from several European clubs. but the strongest I think are AS Roma and Chelsea. while the offer from Inter Miami suggested by Beckham has been rejected by Ronaldo.
another offer to return home from Sporting might also interfere with Ronaldo's choice.
Ronald isn't going anywhere, this is time his services will be needed in Man Utd to help Erik ten Hag rebuild the team, whichever club he is linked with is just a rumour, he can't sign for Roma or Inter Milan or Chelsea a rival to his club, it's on record that Man Utd signed him from Sporting Lisbon to become the world best player, he had achieved a lot and won many medals and trophies, I believe this is the best and the right time for him to give back to the club, his presence in the team will motivate and help the newly signed youngsters to learn and tap from his wealth of experience while learning alot from him.

I also think it sir. As I've said many times, his engagement is really high and I don't think that Roma can afford it, so, I also think that he will stay in Manchester United.

Anyway, my question is to understand why a club should enroll a play which has 37 years old, it is only a waste of money, why not invest it in a young boy?

█████████████████████████████
███▀█████████████████████▀███
███  ▀▀███████████████▀▀  ███
███     ████▀▀ ▀▀████     ███
███     ██▀       ▀██     ███
███     ██         ██     ███
███     ██▄       ▄██     ███
███     ████▄▄ ▄▄████     ███
███  ▄▄███████████████▄▄  ███
███▄█████████████████████▄███
.Mixin Safe.

▄███████▄     
██▀   ▀██
             ▄███████▄
██▄   ▄██             ██▀   ▀██
▀███████▀             ██▄   ▄██
   ███     ▄███████▄  ▀███████▀
   ███▀▀   ██▀   ▀██     ███
   █████   ██▄   ▄██     ███▀▀
   ▀▀▀     ▀███████▀     █████
              ███        ▀▀▀
              ███▀▀
              █████
              ▀▀▀
2/3 Multisig Decentralized
Bitcoin Custody Solutions
💎
💪
🔓
CONFIDENT
RELIABLE
RECOVERABLE
..GET STARTED..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptocurencyKing

Activity: 1288
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 28, 2022, 04:20:03 PM

It does look like Manchester United are gearing up to snatch Tyrell Malacia that has been linked to a move to Lyon. Malacia shares the same Agent with Frankie De Jong and Malacia fits the profile of player that Ten Hag wants in his rebuild. He was scouted during his time as Ajax manager and he appreciates his speed, positional awareness, high interception rate, and ability to attack space. It does look like everything has been agreed and they’re awaiting the player’s say before the deal will be finalized. He will be the second player to come to Old trafford if De Jong's deal goes through.
Mr.right85

Activity: 910
Merit: 650

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2022, 04:20:08 PM

there have been numerous rumors from various sources about Cristiano Ronaldo and his future.
if you ask me, his time with the red devils is over and he will be under contract with another club next season.
Ronaldo still receives many offers from several European clubs. but the strongest I think are AS Roma and Chelsea.
Man Utd signed him from Sporting Lisbon to become the world best player, he had achieved a lot and won many medals and trophies, I believe this is the best and the right time for him to give back to the club, his presence in the team will motivate and help the newly signed youngsters to learn and tap from his wealth of experience while learning alot from him.
There are chances that Robaldo is likely not going to live the Manchester United team just yet but I feel with a little time still left for him to play, he should go and make name for himself with another team. He as done so well for Manchester United before and now. This is why your saying; its time to give back to the club haven't been made a world class player doesn't seat well with me. He literally won these trophies for the Manchester United team and played out all that he was signed for.

I would imagine a Ronaldo in Chelsea but, a rival sentiment would always set in but still meanwhile, AS Roma under Jose Mourinho's management would be some watch!

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
June 28, 2022, 04:23:05 PM

Done deal.
Takumi Minamino belongs to AS Monaco.
Takumi Minamino is believed to be shining in Ligue 1. Takumi Minamino's statistics at Liverpool are good. He became Liverpool's goal machine in the Carabao Cup and FA Cup.

The tight competition on the Liverpool front lines forced Minamino to leave for another team, actually Minamino is a good player, fast and agile but unfortunately he failed to get a main place in the Liverpool squad, his experience playing at Salburz used to be a reason for Monaco to sign him, Minamino arrival I think will make Monaco a better contender next season in Ligue 1, now the deal has been done for 12 million euros.
JeWay

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 28, 2022, 04:37:37 PM

I don’t see Christiano Ronaldo switching sides to Chelsea. He’s a responsible player and knows what rivalry means. I am aware that Chelsea Owner met with Ronaldo's Agent to discuss about a possible transfer but it is not reliable. I think people might have thought that his frustration over Manchester United’s lack of activity in the transfer market while other top-six Premier League clubs have continued to bolster their squads is the reason why he wants to leave. Ronaldo is an important part of Erik Ten Hag's plan so there’s no point if he leaves. Chelsea will have to look elsewhere for a new striker to replace Lukaku as Lewandoski has only Barcelona on his mind at the moment.
I don't think Ronaldo will go to Chelsea and he doesn't want to be branded a traitor. If he wants to leave maybe Ronaldo will return to Serie A and Laliga. In the premier league manchester united is the home for him it would be impossible he will play in a club other than manchester united. indeed rumors circulating the new owner of chelsea has met with ronaldo agent but this meeting is not a big option ronaldo will go to chelsea even manchester united has firmly denied the news because manchester united does not want to sell ronaldo
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1150

View Profile
June 28, 2022, 05:06:17 PM

The tight competition on the Liverpool front lines forced Minamino to leave for another team, actually Minamino is a good player, fast and agile but unfortunately he failed to get a main place in the Liverpool squad, his experience playing at Salburz used to be a reason for Monaco to sign him, Minamino arrival I think will make Monaco a better contender next season in Ligue 1, now the deal has been done for 12 million euros.
The tight competition to become Liverpool's first line of choice seems to be a reasonable reason why Liverpool should release their players to Monaco. But I think Liverpool are also trying to make the team's finances more balanced after Nunez was bought for a high price. The sale of Mane and Minamino will make financial conditions more stable but perhaps Liverpool will still be eyeing other players in the market.

I don't know much about the player, so I don't know how he actually performed at Liverpool. Regardless, Minamino is probably expected to be a fine signing for Monaco. There isn't much speculation and rumors about it, but it's done deal.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
June 28, 2022, 05:21:14 PM

The tight competition to become Liverpool's first line of choice seems to be a reasonable reason why Liverpool should release their players to Monaco. But I think Liverpool are also trying to make the team's finances more balanced after Nunez was bought for a high price. The sale of Mane and Minamino will make financial conditions more stable but perhaps Liverpool will still be eyeing other players in the market.

I don't know much about the player, so I don't know how he actually performed at Liverpool. Regardless, Minamino is probably expected to be a fine signing for Monaco. There isn't much speculation and rumors about it, but it's done deal.
Nunez purchase of a record-breaking price certainly made Liverpool finances a bit drained and the sale of Mane and Minamino could at least re-balance their balance sheets, from the statistics on Transfermarkt, Minamino is actually a good player and he has scored 10 goals in 22 games this season, but indeed the competition in liverpool is quite tight because the front line of liverpool contains many great players and it is difficult for him to penetrate the main squad, I think monaco is a good choice for him and seeing the monaco front line now of course he will get more guarantees to play much if later the performance can be consistent.
Without many rumors circulating now indeed Minamino has officially become the property of monaco and he is contracted for 4 seasons.
MinoRaiola
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1588

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2022, 05:27:49 PM

Manchester United wants Serge Gnabry from FC Bayern. This could be something, because it is still unclear whitch position Serge Gnabry will play next season. He should not actually go, because he has been at Bayern since 2017 and was planned for the long term.  His contract expires in 2023 and now not been extended. That's why he is a topic at many clubs, he is being watched. If Ronaldo leaves, then Manchester needs a new striker.

If Manchester United actually wants this player they will have to pay a lot of money. Because first of all, I don’t think the player is going to be interested to go to Manchester United from Bayern Munich.
And Bayern Munich might also not want to sell him. And meanwhile, Arsenal is also looking to have a go at this player

It actually looks realistic from Arsenal's point of view.
That may also be possible, he was at Arsenal from 2011-2015 in the U18s and first. So he knows the structures well and maybe an old player called him and wants to bring him back now. But the 2015 team doesn't exist anymore, it's normal after 7 years. It will be coach Mikel Arteta who wants him. So FC Bayern can still get money this year, next year he can leave without a transfer fee.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
kro55

Activity: 1624
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
June 28, 2022, 06:02:27 PM

Nunez purchase of a record-breaking price certainly made Liverpool finances a bit drained and the sale of Mane and Minamino could at least re-balance their balance sheets, from the statistics on Transfermarkt, Minamino is actually a good player and he has scored 10 goals in 22 games this season, but indeed the competition in liverpool is quite tight because the front line of liverpool contains many great players and it is difficult for him to penetrate the main squad, I think monaco is a good choice for him and seeing the monaco front line now of course he will get more guarantees to play much if later the performance can be consistent.
Without many rumors circulating now indeed Minamino has officially become the property of monaco and he is contracted for 4 seasons.

Liverpool is the team that always makes good decisions regarding the finance of the club. That’s why I don’t think I have ever seen Liverpool financially struggling in recent times. They are not a team that makes really big transfers at all. But this time they did spend some money. They really want to do well in the champions league and also want to win the English Premier League title. But they also let a few players go. So, I think the financial situation of Liverpool is quite balanced right now.
Minamino is going to be a player of Monaco for sure. 10 goals in 22 games is a decent record for a player in the English Premier League. And I think he will do better in Monaco.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
harapan

Activity: 1708
Merit: 298

View Profile
June 28, 2022, 07:15:27 PM

It does look like Manchester United are gearing up to snatch Tyrell Malacia that has been linked to a move to Lyon. Malacia shares the same Agent with Frankie De Jong and Malacia fits the profile of player that Ten Hag wants in his rebuild. He was scouted during his time as Ajax manager and he appreciates his speed, positional awareness, high interception rate, and ability to attack space. It does look like everything has been agreed and they’re awaiting the player’s say before the deal will be finalized. He will be the second player to come to Old trafford if De Jong's deal goes through.

During the days of Jose Mourinho, he gave warnings about some certain players. Relating to the introduction of this new player, shaw can not be the only left full back for Manchester United, I really think the coach must have scouted the player from the Netherland division. I learned all that matters is all for him to accept personal terms with Manchester United. After these De Jong may like be the next player to be introduced.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Google+

Activity: 2422
Merit: 550

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 28, 2022, 07:24:15 PM

If we look at Takumi Minamino statistics he very rarely got playing minutes last season because he failed to compete in the main squad, this is an option for Takumi to leave Liverpool this summer. Divock Origi is reported to have flown to Italy to undergo medical tests and he has officially joined AC Milan. There are still rumors that Liverpool will bring in another player this summer but I think they will be targeting Raphinha next.

On the other hand, their rivals Manchester City have reportedly managed to get Stefan Ortega who will become Manchester City second goalkeeper next season.
I think City and Liverpool are still very active in this transfer window. we can see the competition for the title race in the next season is tight.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ampere

Activity: 1218
Merit: 116

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2022, 07:32:31 PM

Fromm the looks of it, it looks like Murtough of Manchester united is doing stuffs right in the transfer market albeit in a slower version. With an imminent deal for De Jong being agreed soon and Malacia transfer to Lyon being hijacked. Manchester united look on course to get 3 signings in the next few days with Lisandro also in view. That's a cm, lb and cb deal done in space of few days. Would be massive activities if achieved
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2022, 07:49:15 PM

Fromm the looks of it, it looks like Murtough of Manchester united is doing stuffs right in the transfer market albeit in a slower version. With an imminent deal for De Jong being agreed soon and Malacia transfer to Lyon being hijacked. Manchester united look on course to get 3 signings in the next few days with Lisandro also in view. That's a cm, lb and cb deal done in space of few days. Would be massive activities if achieved

this is just a big surprise, such wise business by Manchester United.
Before official interest, they waited for the officials to come up with an acceptable price, of course when buying someone like Lyon the player value will be more realistic than overpriced when the buyers are from PL.
they finally bought someone for real value.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
hashrateproducts

Activity: 560
Merit: 143

Active 24/7

View Profile
June 28, 2022, 08:00:48 PM

Raphinha is so close on joining the Tuchel's side. I hope this time the blues sign a player in the transfer window. Leeds have agreed the official bid of Chelsea, talks ongoing and looks like raphinha bid will ranked to up €65m with add-ons. Verbal and personal condition will be agree between the two clubs, however other teams like Arsenal and Barcelona will look out on the player as they won't match up Chelsea bid. Currently, Todd Boehly's are the ones leading the race to bring in the Brazilian to the club.

Free space
mv1986
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1171

View Profile
June 28, 2022, 08:12:52 PM

If we look at Takumi Minamino statistics he very rarely got playing minutes last season because he failed to compete in the main squad, this is an option for Takumi to leave Liverpool this summer. Divock Origi is reported to have flown to Italy to undergo medical tests and he has officially joined AC Milan. There are still rumors that Liverpool will bring in another player this summer but I think they will be targeting Raphinha next.

On the other hand, their rivals Manchester City have reportedly managed to get Stefan Ortega who will become Manchester City second goalkeeper next season.
I think City and Liverpool are still very active in this transfer window. we can see the competition for the title race in the next season is tight.

But I must say when Minamino played it was nice to watch. He is a bit similar to Kagawa at Dortmund back at the time. Very dynamic and very good in changing gears, also in switching from defense to offense. I think it is no shame to not make it into the first squad in Liverpool. Even Firmino only was a substitute most of the time and it felt like every time he came onto the pitch he also scored, yet he wasn't first choice. I think in the right team Minamino could play a vital role. Imagine he keeps getting his minutes week after week. He hasn't had that situation yet in a top team, let' see what he might be able to turn into.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 338

View Profile
June 28, 2022, 08:15:06 PM

With the attitude of these two clubs in this transfer we can feel in next season we are going to have another tough fight for title between these two clubs because they are already complete and now having some more quality players which are strengthening their squads for next challenge. Arsenal and Tottenham are also doing good jobs and having some good players in their squads, but sadly Chelsea is not active as they need to do for this with Manchester United is also having something but for me, it's very long way for them to have better results at top.

Raphinha is very exciting player and few clubs are looking for him, but his current club is not interested to sell him which mean they are also looking for something from this player but still many things can happen as Liverpool and Arsenal both are very exciting about this transfer.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4152

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2022, 08:15:27 PM

That’s why I don’t think I have ever seen Liverpool financially struggling in recent times. They are not a team that makes really big transfers at all. But this time they did spend some money. They really want to do well in the champions league and also want to win the English Premier League title. But they also let a few players go. So, I think the financial situation of Liverpool is quite balanced right now.

Worst mistake of Liverpool was letting Mane go, Mo Salah won't be motivated as he usually does with Mane was around. Secretly this guys were having a competition as how they played determine who will be crowded the best player from African. Bit now there will be no competition as they're both playing in a different league, Mo Salah now automatically has the upon hand...

In regards to Liverpool big signing, they needed to do that in respond to Manchester city purchase of Haaland. Imagine a team wining the league without a proper striker but now has one. Liverpool didn't have a proper striker as well so they needed one as I feel the league will be determined by who's strikers is more hungry.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
SatoPrincess

Activity: 980
Merit: 703

View Profile
June 28, 2022, 08:27:40 PM

Arsenal are all in and active in the transfer market the summer, some names have already being mentioned and deals successfully signed. They will hope to see a second bid for Lisandro accepted so the deal can go through, Manchester united have also identified another target and have bided £13m for and are in talks to complete the deal soon, I believe they have pulled out of the race for Lisandro.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
June 28, 2022, 09:00:04 PM

Liverpool is the team that always makes good decisions regarding the finance of the club. That’s why I don’t think I have ever seen Liverpool financially struggling in recent times. They are not a team that makes really big transfers at all. But this time they did spend some money. They really want to do well in the champions league and also want to win the English Premier League title. But they also let a few players go. So, I think the financial situation of Liverpool is quite balanced right now.
Minamino is going to be a player of Monaco for sure. 10 goals in 22 games is a decent record for a player in the English Premier League. And I think he will do better in Monaco.
It is true that they earn a good enough revenue to make their business operationally profitable, or at least there about let's say, but the fact that they sold Mane for probably half of what he really worths isn't justified just because they have been decent in the recent years.

Just because you are in profit, doesn't mean you shouldn't be in even more profit. They are talking about selling Salah as well know, because let's face it they would have to rejuvenate the team eventually, and keep hoping that Mane and Salah would do wonders is not a thing they could do any longer, hence they are going another direction and Salah going could end up with them shedding a new skin.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 28, 2022, 09:01:31 PM

It is reported that Erik ten Hag (Man United coach) wants to build a team and thereby get the players he has worked with at Ajax. We should then think of Frenkie de Jong, Mathijs de Ligt, Martinez and Antony. And I'm probably forgetting a few more names now. but it has been going on for a while around de Jong and no progress has been made yet. De Ligt is easier to get than de Jong due to his status. I don't know if that will all work out what Ten Hag wants. But they will also have to do some players in sales. The ronaldo issue remains, of course.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pages: « 1 ... 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 [1166] 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 ... 3209 »
  Print  

Jump to: