Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:35:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ SUR ★ Token As A Pledge for Suretly  (Read 312208 times)
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:09:20 PM

Here is a representative of the team and he answer to all the questions. There is a road map and you can check all the main poins. But I agree that it is very hard to wait when the platform will be ready.

In the latest news of the project, it was said that the platform was already prepared for work and launched. You can register on it and replenish your account with Russian rubles.

It is good that the platform start to work in Russia. It will get the fist profit and the price of the tokens will rise up. It will be good to investors.

Very much the price will rise on tokens when the platform starts working in other countries of the world and users will buy project tokens in order to make a deposit and work as a guarantor.
With the range of progress that I am seeing now, I think we are going to wait a long period of time if ever that will be realize.
It's gonna be tough for us due to the big competition in the market, but if the team will be working hard, it's possible to see our expectation into reality.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suretly

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 10:48:33 AM

Poorly developed economies is not always the best place for this product. I'm sure if you tried to launch it in some south american countries you will give out your loan they will run away without paying. There will be few guarantors if that happens which is bad for suretly
I am also interested in this question , how will the loans be insured if the borrower just runs away and does not pay .perhaps there will be any agreement with the regulatory authorities

Hello! If the borrower would not return the loan, the MFI will send the information to the credit bureau of the country. The vouchers can also file a collective lawsuit to make borrower pay.

It becomes more difficult for the borrow not to pay for the loan. If he will not pay he will not get a new credit. I became a problem to him.

And that is why we beleive people will tend to pay the loans, at least, the most part of them.

First crowdvouching platform
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:08:58 AM

Poorly developed economies is not always the best place for this product. I'm sure if you tried to launch it in some south american countries you will give out your loan they will run away without paying. There will be few guarantors if that happens which is bad for suretly

Hello! We will work in different countries, and everywhere we will find partners who are aware of the local situation. They do have all means to choose the disciplined borrowers for the crowdvouched loans. And we will also work in wealthy countries, like the US, for example.

In many countries borrows are very disciplined becouse there are a very strict laws for those who do not pay for credits. People who not pay for the credits have a bad reputation and bad credit history.
I guess that depends on the amount of loan, AFAIK, there are micro loans which normally can be cater in small claims court but sometimes
lender does not spend money to sue people since it only involve a small amount. But, in the end, it still depends on the law and culture of a certain country.

Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:19:57 PM

I see the SUR tokens rise a little big https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/suretly/
Now it is a very hard time for the ICO and the tokens and when the tokens rise it is very good.
in my opinion it is very cheap for SUR prices, because the total supply is only 300,000 tokens, and that should be the price per 1 token can reach 50 $,
but what happens? is not what we imagine
suretly

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 05:38:07 AM

Reclaiming a loan in fiat is going to have to go through the courts, unless you use a private enforcer. What happens if they are unable to pay back the SUR loan - is it treated in the same way as fiat money or do they walk away with the SUR without being chased?

Hi! Borrowers will not receive loans in SUR tokens. Only vouchers (guarantors) can use SURs to vouch. In the case of borrowers default, we will convert SUR tokens into fiat money and transfer them to the lender.

suretly

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 05:42:44 AM

Reclaiming a loan in fiat is going to have to go through the courts, unless you use a private enforcer. What happens if they are unable to pay back the SUR loan - is it treated in the same way as fiat money or do they walk away with the SUR without being chased?

If I correctly remembered the explanation of the representative of the project, then in case the substitute does not return the loan, the amount of the outpost is blocked in the account with the guarantor. But whether it will be possible to use it a second time or not, I do not know.

Hi! In case of borrower's default, the vouching amount will be transferred to the lender.

suretly

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 05:52:02 AM

I see the SUR tokens rise a little big https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/suretly/
Now it is a very hard time for the ICO and the tokens and when the tokens rise it is very good.
in my opinion it is very cheap for SUR prices, because the total supply is only 300,000 tokens, and that should be the price per 1 token can reach 50 $,
but what happens? is not what we imagine

I agree that the price of the coin is now small. But I hope that the situation with the price will change when there will be a lot of advertising everywhere that the project application has already begun to work actively.

Most likely, a good rise in price will occur when the team concludes partnership agreements with microcredit organizations from other countries of the world and the guarantors for the replenishment of bills will buy project tokens.

It is necessary to start with something. They start form Russia and get experience at russian market. Russia is a big country and they get a lot of experience. After Russia they can start to work with different countries.

You are right! And we also consider other markets to enter in parallel with Russia.

suretly

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 06:03:30 AM

Partnerships with debt collection agencies might be useful in case the person can't pay up there is a way or getting the money back for the guarantor. Might put off some users though who wouldn't want any bailiffs knocking on their door

We will think about that. But first, we will motivate borrowers to pay loans back by reducing the interest rates and the amount of fee for the vouching for the disciplined borrowers.

suretly

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 06:04:56 AM

It is necessary to start with something. They start form Russia and get experience at russian market. Russia is a big country and they get a lot of experience. After Russia they can start to work with different countries.

Right. It is necessary to start with one country to work, so that in practice all the subtleties of work can be checked and decided for themselves: is the team ready to expand the field of activity or not?

Hi! We will start in Russia, but we are working with partners from different countries in order to enter the new markets.

Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:16:37 AM

I have lost steam and don't have idea at all where the project is standing right now. All I remember was participation at start of month in FISCA conference and that's all. That application on platform which was to be launched and had delay due to changes in its design because of legal compatibility what happened with that ? Instead of going through previous pages it would be nice to know direct reply which can be helpful for others as well.
suretly

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 10:45:33 AM

Partnerships with debt collection agencies might be useful in case the person can't pay up there is a way or getting the money back for the guarantor. Might put off some users though who wouldn't want any bailiffs knocking on their door

We will think about that. But first, we will motivate borrowers to pay loans back by reducing the interest rates and the amount of fee for the vouching for the disciplined borrowers.

With this approach, your project will conduct educational work with borrowers and accustom them to the timely repayment of the loan.

We hope to help borrowers to raise their financial literacy as well.

suretly

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 10:49:03 AM

I have lost steam and don't have idea at all where the project is standing right now. All I remember was participation at start of month in FISCA conference and that's all. That application on platform which was to be launched and had delay due to changes in its design because of legal compatibility what happened with that ? Instead of going through previous pages it would be nice to know direct reply which can be helpful for others as well.

Hi! We prepare for the launch of the application in Russia and some other countries. In Russia we are at the last stage of the integration with our partners and soon will be ready to launch the full model. Right now the app is operating in the demo mode. We also work on the implementation of the SUR tokens in the app.

suretly

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 10:51:19 AM

If borrow will not return money he will not get a new credit and will have a bad reputation in credit history. Usualy peoples try to pay credits.

Unfortunately, sometimes people do not pay the loans back. The lenders realize that, and that is one of the reasons for the interest rates to be that high.

suretly

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 11:30:20 AM

If borrow will not return money he will not get a new credit and will have a bad reputation in credit history. Usualy peoples try to pay credits.

Unfortunately, sometimes people do not pay the loans back. The lenders realize that, and that is one of the reasons for the interest rates to be that high.

As I know you had a test bounty where many users can check there stragedy of a garantor and garantee the loans for borrows with different trust level.

Yes, we had one. The goal was to test how the app worked. The users only could use the demo mode, they did not vouch for the real borrowers.

suretly

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 11:32:09 AM

Hi! We prepare for the launch of the application in Russia and some other countries. In Russia we are at the last stage of the integration with our partners and soon will be ready to launch the full model. Right now the app is operating in the demo mode. We also work on the implementation of the SUR tokens in the app.

What country will you start working with after the official launch of the platform in Russia?

It is difficult to say now which country will be the next, it depends on how fast we will be able to integrate with the partner. For now, we think it will be Kazakhstan.

suretly

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 09:34:38 AM

What country will you start working with after the official launch of the platform in Russia?

It is difficult to say now which country will be the next, it depends on how fast we will be able to integrate with the partner. For now, we think it will be Kazakhstan.

It doesn't matter in which this is operational the more important how popular and useful this will be. I invested in ICO and still waiting for the best result and this platform start showing good result as they promised.

Hi! Thank you for your support!

suretly

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 09:37:16 AM

Kazakhstan is a big country too. It is good that projects is developing and sturt to work with Russia. You made a grate job and it take for more then one year to make this job.

Hello! Thank you!

We choose those markets where the microfinance market is developing at the moment. Kazakhstan is one of them.

@Hakermania@

Activity: 728

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:56:29 PM

This project started longtime ago but price is  still under  ICO price , evertime i visit this page is alwayse same . Look like this project will never explode with just 50 btc marketcap.

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
@Hakermania@

Activity: 728

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:49:26 PM

This project started longtime ago but price is  still under  ICO price , evertime i visit this page is alwayse same . Look like this project will never explode with just 50 btc marketcap.
Very low, and the volume is not improving, with 233,876  total volume the price is only $1.61 now, if investors sees an opportunity, it will easily
grow x10. I held it when it's still at its ATH but now I am a little disappointed due to slow progress.

Off course people still have to be patiente but in this case after almost 1 year and half this project get ridiculous, maybe i am wrong but same post from suretly dev all the time. I wondering if you don't get frustrated with this project...yes it could grow x 100 with such lower supply it could be possibile, but price seems have been stable for long time right now and if it will be a pump you should be very carefull too it could just be a pump and dump

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
suretly

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 12:24:29 PM

This project started longtime ago but price is  still under  ICO price , evertime i visit this page is alwayse same . Look like this project will never explode with just 50 btc marketcap.

Hi! The project is not fully launched yet. We expect the rise in the price after the tokens will be integrated into the platform.

Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: