Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:17:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ SUR ★ Token As A Pledge for Suretly  (Read 312185 times)
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:57:50 AM

guys please be patience lets wait for the release of thier platform and let the other country use it. i still believe in sur because of its very low supply. its just a start

someday i will be a millionaire with SUR Grin i keep buying SUR wheb i have extra btc and deposit it on my etherwallet im waiting for new exchange i dont like hitbtc and tidex lol

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suretly

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 08:38:49 AM

When will Suretly provide new Infos?

Its been over one month when the ICO is closed. The supershit exchanges SUR is listed didnt provide a volume and even enough investors to keep us listed in CoinMarketCap.

I got banned in their slack because i asked about infos.

WHEN WILL WE SEE SOMETHING? WHEN WILL WE GET NEW INFOS? WHEN WILL THERE OTHER EXCHANGES?

Will anyone answere?
Hello Shriebi. Besides all dev and law staff, we are in the middle of preparations for the biggest  micro finance event in CIS region, where we plan to find new partners. It means that we need a little bit more time to prepare full info. But this week the new post with updates will be published on our blog.

First crowdvouching platform
FiNaLize

Activity: 212

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:39:51 AM

guys please be patience lets wait for the release of thier platform and let the other country use it. i still believe in sur because of its very low supply. its just a start

someday i will be a millionaire with SUR Grin i keep buying SUR wheb i have extra btc and deposit it on my etherwallet im waiting for new exchange i dont like hitbtc and tidex lol

Diversify your portfolio, although I expect suretly to do much better then it does right now

meemiinii

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:26:24 AM

Can someone please share the link to join the slack? Thank you

i think you need to pm your email to suretly team for slack invitation

Guys, if you want to join our slack channel please PM me your email, we will send you an invitation. This is a temporary measure, thank you for understanding

is this because of some scammers in the slack channel thats why they made their slack invitations be on private? than have a public invitation to their slack? already pmed them but still havent got the invitation link.

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
torrentco

Activity: 2114
Merit: 418

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:55:59 PM

over 20 $ at ico now 3.7 per token.
very harsh for ico investors,so sad really.
WayToGo

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:01:23 PM

Some of the other big ICOs has also met with similar fates. No wonder authorities has started clamping down on ICOs as lots of people has started losing money.
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:34:44 PM

Some of the other big ICOs has also met with similar fates. No wonder authorities has started clamping down on ICOs as lots of people has started losing money.

This is something very funny. Do authorities try to avoid people loosing money? I do not think so.
It would be better to say that authorities are trying to minimise the amount of scamming projects.
Raizou

Activity: 758

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:18:26 AM

This is something very funny. Do authorities try to avoid people loosing money? I do not think so.
It would be better to say that authorities are trying to minimise the amount of scamming projects.
Then the starting price was $20? What difference! It's sad for investors, people are distorting what is ICO and so some actions are being taken, the dev has not been active since August, he abandoned Surelty? A supply of 200k and the price of $3?
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:08:19 PM

Could you give me the exchange where we can trade sur coin, i think we do have to wait for dev update sometime take time so be patiente i am sure this project will be great!

https://hitbtc.com/exchange/SUR-to-ETH

https://tidex.com/#/exchange/SUR_BTC

It will take some times to get back to the ICO level only strong hands will survive into this situation. Dev is already working on this platform soon beta version will be out than we will see this coin on other exchanges too.
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:12:24 PM

Could you give me the exchange where we can trade sur coin, i think we do have to wait for dev update sometime take time so be patiente i am sure this project will be great!

https://hitbtc.com/exchange/SUR-to-ETH

https://tidex.com/#/exchange/SUR_BTC

It will take some times to get back to the ICO level only strong hands will survive into this situation. Dev is already working on this platform soon beta version will be out than we will see this coin on other exchanges too.

yeaa im really feel sorry who bought at ico price and dump thier coin in very low price... i still holding mine and buying some when i have some free bitcoin on my wallet lol.

btw dev need to list this coin in other exchange even if it is small exchange it would help the price to go up a bit.... looks like they are focusing on their app..

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:56:45 PM

Then the starting price was $20? What difference! It's sad for investors, people are distorting what is ICO and so some actions are being taken, the dev has not been active since August, he abandoned Surelty? A supply of 200k and the price of $3?
So long time without any news from the dev after ICO ends. Investor forced to sell their coins at a low price. They all look desperately waiting for news from the dev team.
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:20:02 PM

It was even higher, like $27... This is what happens when you don't do anything for your coin.
BitMaver

Activity: 742
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:05:59 AM

It was even higher, like $27... This is what happens when you don't do anything for your coin.
volume on this exchange is very very low. I don't take these prices serious...
Yeah, the initial exchange rate for 1 SUR token was 0.1ETH or equivalent in bitcoin, litecoin or waves. You will not envy those who invested in this project.
peschi

Activity: 355

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:56:49 AM

Yeah, the initial exchange rate for 1 SUR token was 0.1ETH or equivalent in bitcoin, litecoin or waves. You will not envy those who invested in this project.

I think after SUR is added to more exchanges (especially to large ones like Bittrex) price will recover a little bit. However, there is a lot of patient needed until we go back to $27, I think.

Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:57:20 AM

It's really cheap now, their update on development are not scheduled soon so I'm a bit worried about the price, I hope the dump
will not continue so we can protect the investors money. For some who believe and are wise, I guess it's time to buy now, although the project
has a good potential but not yet in bigger exchanges they are usually undervalued and I think that is what is happening now.

Use.Your.Brain

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:26:00 AM

According to slack, the app will launch in 6 weeks.
Maybe there's more info on that in the blog update.
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:24:31 AM

I think after SUR is added to more exchanges (especially to large ones like Bittrex) price will recover a little bit. However, there is a lot of patient needed until we go back to $27, I think.

Don't count on a Bittrex listing, at least not in the near future. The volume is not high enough. Bittrex will not earn enough and will therefore not list SUR.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:05:08 AM

According to slack, the app will launch in 6 weeks.
Maybe there's more info on that in the blog update.
It will be good if they have a weekly update on their blog so we can check regularly, I have not participated in their slack channel and all information that I get is in this forum so I suggest they make it easy for us just like what they do when they are still in the ICO stage.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:55:12 AM

I was looking at the statistics and trading history of few tokens and saw SUR at hitbtc is being sold at 1/10 of the ICO price. I picked up some at so cheap but still wonder little bit how someone can sell at this cheap ? These days most the projects have been trading under ICO price but such high potential token is being treated this way. I was not expecting this cheap.
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:44:53 PM

I was looking at the statistics and trading history of few tokens and saw SUR at hitbtc is being sold at 1/10 of the ICO price. I picked up some at so cheap but still wonder little bit how someone can sell at this cheap ? These days most the projects have been trading under ICO price but such high potential token is being treated this way. I was not expecting this cheap.

You are correct: ICO price was 10 SUR / 1 ETH. Given the current price of eth, one SUR token would be approximately $23 - $25. Currently they are trading for approximately $2.5, which is way too cheap fur such a promising project.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: