Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:50:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ SUR ★ Token As A Pledge for Suretly  (Read 312209 times)
suretly

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 07:04:45 AM

This trademark registration is going to play ultimate role in future of Suretly. With this occasion of coming to know about this achievement at the same time read the article from last week with autumn start. Let's hope at the rebounding of the market SUR will also be among high performers. We have still long way ahead with patience to keep on going.

We intend to build an international business, so the registration of a trademark is an important step for us.

At this stage of development of the project, your team is engaged in the registration of a trademark? Will he be registered in Russia?

We have applied for trademark registration in Russia and for software registration. This process may take over a year.

First crowdvouching platform

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suretly

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 12:28:59 PM

We have applied for trademark registration in Russia and for software registration. This process may take over a year.

It turns out that you will not be able to launch your platform into operation until the registration procedure for the registration of trademarks in Russia and the registration of software is completed?

Hi! That is not necessary to start our business. The registration process is too long, but it is important for the future of the Suretly brand.

suretly

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 08:51:35 AM

If the Christmas period is missed then the January period should be taken. People will take out loans from the bank to buy presents and prepare for the celebrations, but to pay off those loans they might need suretly in January. After that, demand will reduce so suretly needs to be ready
and I miss where SUR has a value of more than 5 $ per coin, my question if december later the price of a good ICO project cannot go up, like ethereum then january is the right time to hope to return

We think that after SUR tokens will be used in the app, the price will rise. By the way, we are working on the implementation tokens into the app, and soon hope to show the results.

suretly

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 08:56:36 AM

I don't think we should bind progress with any specific event because these events like Xmas and new year and others public holidays will come over and over again every year. We should focus on basic principals of business and that should be criteria to build our expectations around. When product is fully ready then should be released also market's conditions should also be taken in consideration.

You are probably right. All our plans are based on when we will be ready o start all business processes and when it will be reasonable form the point of view of the market. 

suretly

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 09:19:04 AM

If a business misses out on a major even like black friday then it will effect their profits and they will have problems sustaining themselves. To miss out on the January loans period will mean Suretly will have trouble finding a user base later in the year when demand is low

Hi! December (not January) is a high season for pdl loans, that is true. BUT it doesn't ot mean that people would not issue for loans in January or February. The microloan business isn't like a Christmas tree business.
And please, do not mess us up with lenders. This will be our partners' issue, they do know how to deal with the seasonal drop.

suretly

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 05:53:41 AM

If the Christmas period is missed then the January period should be taken. People will take out loans from the bank to buy presents and prepare for the celebrations, but to pay off those loans they might need suretly in January. After that, demand will reduce so suretly needs to be ready
and I miss where SUR has a value of more than 5 $ per coin, my question if december later the price of a good ICO project cannot go up, like ethereum then january is the right time to hope to return

We think that after SUR tokens will be used in the app, the price will rise. By the way, we are working on the implementation tokens into the app, and soon hope to show the results.

It is very good. I remember that when tokens will be implemented in the application, users from different countries of the world can become guarantors on your platform.

Hello! Yes, that is our plan.

suretly

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 05:57:33 AM

During December many people will receive their salaries early because the finance department will close down for Christmas. This means they won't receive their next pay cheque for a long time i.e. end of January. Coupled with the expenses, many people struggle in January

From the other hand, people in Russia will have long holidays. They will be in search for new plans, new activities and new ways of making money. And Suretly will be there for them.

And also (do not say it to our competitors) - advertising during the first part of December is relatively cheap - because many businesses do not want to work and want to relax these days... So we will have a chance to attract cheap installs at the beginning of January.

TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:06:08 AM

During December many people will receive their salaries early because the finance department will close down for Christmas. This means they won't receive their next pay cheque for a long time i.e. end of January. Coupled with the expenses, many people struggle in January

From the other hand, people in Russia will have long holidays. They will be in search for new plans, new activities and new ways of making money. And Suretly will be there for them.

And also (do not say it to our competitors) - advertising during the first part of December is relatively cheap - because many businesses do not want to work and want to relax these days... So we will have a chance to attract cheap installs at the beginning of January.

This is interesting from the dev he knows better the environment of that country and what is best way to promote this platform among new people hopefully it will get positive response. I hope so next year will bring turning point for this project so it will start moving with more support.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
suretly

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 11:27:44 AM

It immediately feels like your team likes the chosen direction. Because you are well studying all the opportunities for the development of your project that exist in the market.

Thank you. We really love the crowdvouching idea!

suretly

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 11:28:20 AM

This is interesting from the dev he knows better the environment of that country and what is best way to promote this platform among new people hopefully it will get positive response. I hope so next year will bring turning point for this project so it will start moving with more support.

Thank you!

suretly

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 11:28:49 AM

📱Want to know why and how to trademark your App? Read the new post on the Suretly blog! We share our experience of trademarking the Suretly app.👉https://bit.ly/2AN9y9V

Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:03:26 AM

Market Cap
$98.967 USD

This is the lowest market cap that I've ever seen from a project that has a working product and a team of developers still trying to build something nice.
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:49:43 AM

Market Cap
$98.967 USD

This is the lowest market cap that I've ever seen from a project that has a working product and a team of developers still trying to build something nice.

I agree with you that this is a very small amount of market capitalization. But I believe that this figure will grow noticeably when the team launches its application and adds its token to the functionality.

It's over 1 year that I always hear the same things on this thread, woke up guys!
suretly

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 06:30:08 AM

Market Cap
$98.967 USD

I agree with you that this is a very small amount of market capitalization. But I believe that this figure will grow noticeably when the team launches its application and adds its token to the functionality.

It's over 1 year that I always hear the same things on this thread, woke up guys!

Hello! Hard times for all crypto market! The capitalization of the crypto market fell to a minimum of $ 105 billion on Friday, the price of Bitcoin fell to $ 3380. This influence SURtly tokens either.

But we believe in crypto, and right now we are working on the integration of tokens into the application. We believe that the situation will change with time, and eventually, SUR will reach the price it is really worth.

suretly

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 11:21:15 AM

I also do not want to believe that the cryptocurrency market has collapsed forever. I am waiting for its growth after the New Year. Because I like to invest deposits in new tokens of promising projects.

Some experts predict a substantial rise in the price of Ethereum by the end of 2019. Let's hope the predictions will become a reality. The Ethereum price will affect the cost of all ethereum based tokens.

suretly

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 12:22:48 PM

I also do not want to believe that the cryptocurrency market has collapsed forever. I am waiting for its growth after the New Year. Because I like to invest deposits in new tokens of promising projects.

Some experts predict a substantial rise in the price of Ethereum by the end of 2019. Let's hope the predictions will become a reality. The Ethereum price will affect the cost of all ethereum based tokens.

It's almost the end of the year. But the price of Ether continues to decline. Most likely, the growth of the price of Ether will already be in 2019. I do not trust the experts. They have been forecasting market growth for more than a week now, but there is none.

You are probably right. Last year the growth in January was substantial. Let's see what will happen this year.

suretly

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 11:57:48 AM

It's almost the end of the year. But the price of Ether continues to decline. Most likely, the growth of the price of Ether will already be in 2019. I do not trust the experts. They have been forecasting market growth for more than a week now, but there is none.

You are probably right. Last year the growth in January was substantial. Let's see what will happen this year.
at the end of this year it will not be like last year, the opportunity will be in the next year, when the Nasdaq, Baakt and ETF are approved, then the fresh funds will go into Bitcoin and Altcoin, including SUR

You are probably right.

suretly

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 10:15:10 AM

The only hope is that the developers will continue their work and ensure that there is a working product soon. The markets are down and people need money to survive. It means they need loans from places like Suretly so lets hope they deliver something soon

Hello! We have big plans for 2019 and we intend to deliver on them!

suretly

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 06:20:53 AM

The only hope is that the developers will continue their work and ensure that there is a working product soon. The markets are down and people need money to survive. It means they need loans from places like Suretly so lets hope they deliver something soon

The platform from itself connected with loans and borrow money. So loans do not depends a lot from cryptocurrency industry.

That is right. We work with partners who are issuing loans in fiat money.

suretly

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 06:21:16 AM

What’s On?🤔 In this article, we will give you an overview of what we are working on here at Suretly.🤓 It's only 3 minutes read! 👉https://bit.ly/2LnMN1e

Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: