Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:52:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: French Election  (Read 7861 times)
Okurkabinladin

Activity: 574
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 10:43:07 PM

The candidate in presidents of France, centrist Emmanuel macron has threatened the EU with France's withdrawal from the Union if the Union will not agree to the reform. "At the same time, we must look at the situation, to listen to our people and to the fact that they are very angry today..., disturbed functioning of the EU is no longer good", - said the politician.
Macron believes that his side will be "betrayal" to allow the EU to continue to function in the same form. Such statements Makron probably finally cut the ground from under the feet of Marie Le pen.

Unfortunately, Mr. Macron also threatened entire eastern flank of the EU to prove that he is a big boy. Addressing state of emergency in his own country is below him as is slow rapture of its welfare system - France already has second highest taxation of working class in developed world. Instead of Islamic State or domestic political crisis he points his manly sword to... Poland.

http://www.euronews.com/2017/04/28/france-s-macron-wants-sanctions-on-poland-others-for-violating-eu-principles

I am not sure, how the french voters will interpret this, but I certainly know how eastern Europe will react to impotent threats, not to mention ever increasing window for russian diplomacy in its former colonies. For criticizing those like Le Pen and Trump, Social Justice Warriors certainly seem to have gift for isolating themselves from any possible allies.

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 10:51:04 PM

If Le Pen wins you are going to cry so much MOAR.  Grin  Can't wait for your NeverLePen mania to drive you crazy.

Crying might be a bit of a stretch, but I'd certainly mourn the loss of human decency in what was once a reasonably tolerant country.  Any substantive points to make?  Or just more of the usual lousy farceur routine?

Is mocking the (loud, public) signaling of your pious Transnational Progressive virtue a "substantive point" or not?   Wink

Why does preserving France for French people and French culture bother you so much?  Why are you so eager to see an apex K-selective civilization be invaded and displaced by r-selective mud people from the savage lands?

It seems like you are the kind of social justice warrior who desires to see every high culture torn down until they reach equilibrium with the shit cultures ('Because Muh Fairness').

well if this table is true i can understand why he doesnt fear the creation of the french caliphate:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_France#By_country

the african nations with the highest immigrants are:

Algeria, Morroco and Tunesia. let me try to remember... oh all three nations that were french colonies not so long ago. rekt...
(ever asked yourself why muricans have indian reservations?)

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Okurkabinladin

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 11:15:29 PM

If Le Pen wins you are going to cry so much MOAR.  Grin  Can't wait for your NeverLePen mania to drive you crazy.

Crying might be a bit of a stretch, but I'd certainly mourn the loss of human decency in what was once a reasonably tolerant country.  Any substantive points to make?  Or just more of the usual lousy farceur routine?

Is mocking the (loud, public) signaling of your pious Transnational Progressive virtue a "substantive point" or not?   Wink

Why does preserving France for French people and French culture bother you so much?  Why are you so eager to see an apex K-selective civilization be invaded and displaced by r-selective mud people from the savage lands?

It seems like you are the kind of social justice warrior who desires to see every high culture torn down until they reach equilibrium with the shit cultures ('Because Muh Fairness').

well if this table is true i can understand why he doesnt fear the creation of the french caliphate:

Algeria, Morroco and Tunesia. let me try to remember... oh all three nations that were french colonies not so long ago. rekt...

I have no idea how exactly is your information supposed to "rekt" fact that France is slowly spiraling into civil war, because of its failed domestic policies and lost values.

Algeria, Morroco and Tunesia are islamic countries. They been islamized and arabized between eight and eleven century AD.

Dont tell me, that you thought until today african means black and christian... in fact there is ongoing religious and culture war raging over the continent as we speak.

According to western liberal media. 16% of french support ISLAMIC STATE (not Islam or particular customs mind you, but genocidal state already existing in the middle East), it is closer to 27% among those younger than 18, reflecting the fact, that religious people do have far more children than their secular counterparts. Outbreeding them. Then you come along and tell me, that caliphate in France is non-option, because... why exactly not? Do you think those people cannot use voting booths?

http://www.newsweek.com/16-french-citizens-support-isis-poll-finds-266795

MaDoom got one thing right. France has changed. Because people who have founded it are slowly dying out, while the newcomers dont even call it France anymore. Faith forms culture and culture forms civilization.

criptix
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 11:21:34 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2017, 11:39:01 PM by criptix

If Le Pen wins you are going to cry so much MOAR.  Grin  Can't wait for your NeverLePen mania to drive you crazy.

Crying might be a bit of a stretch, but I'd certainly mourn the loss of human decency in what was once a reasonably tolerant country.  Any substantive points to make?  Or just more of the usual lousy farceur routine?

Is mocking the (loud, public) signaling of your pious Transnational Progressive virtue a "substantive point" or not?   Wink

Why does preserving France for French people and French culture bother you so much?  Why are you so eager to see an apex K-selective civilization be invaded and displaced by r-selective mud people from the savage lands?

I have no idea how exactly is your information supposed to "rekt" fact that France is slowly spiraling into civil war, because of its failed domestic policies and lost values.

Algeria, Morroco and Tunesia are islamic countries. They been islamized and arabized between eight and eleven century AD.

Dont tell me, that you thought until today african means black and christian... in fact there is ongoing religious and culture war raging over the continent as we speak.

According to western liberal media. 16% of french support ISLAMIC STATE, it is closer to 27% among those younger than 18, reflecting the fact, that religious people do have far more children than their secular counterparts. Outbreeding them.

http://www.newsweek.com/16-french-citizens-support-isis-poll-finds-266795

you just misunderstood what i wrote.

Being former colonies of france made it very easy for the population of said colonies to immigrate to french. that was my point.

im not really sure if i want to read newsweek articles (DORIAN NAKAMOTO IS SATOSHI FOR SURE)... they are even worst then the dailysuck....  Undecided

ugh on top of that they are using a russian .gov sponsored poll... so what methodology did they use?

@outbreeding
please show me some verifiable statistics. most studies i read point out that usually in the 2nd to 3rd generation most immigrants have around the same birth rate as the natives. (e.g. look at the demographics of turks in germany)

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Okurkabinladin

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 11:29:02 PM

Criptix,

point taken, it wasnt clear at first, so thank you for clarification on your stance, friend.

I have shared newsweek precisely for its left liberal bias, so nobody can attack the poll as being "manipulation of xenophobes". Just liberals asking their new neighbours what they think about ISIS.

We have been all worked up about syrian civil conflict in the recent years, but in decade or two, there might be another religious war - this time in formerly western country possesing nuclear warheads and power plants. And it wont be war among immigrants and old timers. Since majority of both radical leftists/communists and islamists are bred domestically already and have french passports.

Why do I care? One thing I hate more than indiscriminate warfare is indiscriminate warfare on my own backyard. No European country (with their already heavily taxed people and overextended welfare systems) will stay intact, if its key country fills sea with blood.

criptix
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 11:45:08 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2017, 11:57:13 PM by criptix

Criptix,

point taken, it wasnt clear at first, so thank you for clarification on your stance, friend.

I have shared newsweek precisely for its left liberal bias, so nobody can attack the poll as being "manipulation of xenophobes". Just liberals asking their new neighbours what they think about ISIS.

We have been all worked up about syrian civil conflict in the recent years, but in decade or two, there might be another religious war - this time in formerly western country possesing nuclear warheads and power plants. And it wont be war among immigrants and old timers. Since majority of both radical leftists/communists and islamists are bred domestically already and have french passports.

Why do I care? One thing I hate more than indiscriminate warfare is indiscriminate warfare on my own backyard. No European country (with their already heavily taxed people and overextended welfare systems) will stay intact, if its key country fills sea with blood.

i think thats excatly the point where left and right just cross each other.

we know there is a problem with muslims/islam we just dont see it as huge as the right. they arent the end of the world or of europe(an culture).

Quote from: Aragorn
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship. But it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the age of Men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand! Men of the West!

today we can fight for our values with words. we can make arguments why our values are good and why some values of the islamic world are terrible.

and if its about ISIS then we also have huge bombs.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Okurkabinladin

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 12:01:00 AM

Huge bombs are an option for men, who can make difference between friend and foe. Great option. But when your own cities turn into battlefields it might not be so easy anymore as we are seeing in Syria today. In fact, nobody can give you guarantee that in such case, bad guys wont take those bombs for themselves. Alas, culture war has more in common with trench warfare, than to Blitzkrieg.

Outbreeding.

What a nasty topic, eh? When you assume that second and third generation immigrants fall into pattern of their surrounding, you are perfectly right.

But we are not talking about immigration here. In multicultural society such as that of France those immigrants fall into patterns of their particular culture. I will not show you data on France, since that country forbade by law gathering and sharing of such information. Thats why support for ISIS came as such a shock for authorities.

This is not Newsweek, so you might rather: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/nov/28/support-isis-stronger-arabic-social-media-europe-us-than-syria

Countries, that are multiethnic, BUT have strong Leitkultur (and thus perspective for stability) do gather such data. However, nowhere do secularists come close to religous people in terms of birthrates. Not in Israel, Russia, United States, China or Turkey. I am not targeting Islam here, Christianity or Hinduism is just as competetive in terms of demographics... and electorate growth as its children mature.

Secularism as Leitmotif, while certainly noble doesnt seem to have lasting impact in competition with dogmatic religions as it is unable to atleast replace its own populations death rates. You could of course argue, that not all Christians or Muslims will observe their faith. Yet, none all secularists will fancy atheism forever either.

This is forecast for planet as whole, so immigration status can be counted out  Wink if you are interested for data on particular country (USA and Russia being the easiest) I can look for you. France is stricly forbidding such research.

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2015/04/03/world/social-issues-world/christian-population-largest-fast-growing-muslim-ranks-may-catch-2050-pew-study/#.WQfKJsmLqUk

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 12:11:41 AM

I am well aware of the history of French colonialism, just like most people with a decent education.  But thanks for confirming your status as a Social Justice Warrior.  Smiley

You are framing a trivial bit of common knowledge as if it constituted some sort of game-changing Gotcha that justifies the abandonment of France and destruction/replacement of French people/culture.

Get the fact you are a fucking pleb through your thick transnational progressive propaganda infected head, and don't ever try to chuck some random thing you just learned at me as if I haven't known it since high school.

Your red herring about "why muricans have indian reservations" is beyond asinine, as I am a card-carrying member of a BIA federally recognized tribe whose ancestors survived the Trail of Tears and Apache Wars.

If Le Pen wins, don't forget your easiest option to stop the ride and get off this terribly indecent and horribly intolerant planet:

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 02:02:51 AM

France you have 2 choices .

Choice 1.Vote Macron and follow the EU and prop up 15 countries who have no money plus one day they will just focus on another country and let your country rot because they cannot keep focusing on 1 country.

Some other part of the EU will need new buildings jobs and so on so that means you will be fronting the bills to do this while all along your country gets more immigrants to abuse your peoples and your cities will fall apart .

Also Macron says he will let the immigrants go straight on to the UK .
An act of WAR.
Dude...
Aren't you one of those morons who wanted the UK out of the EU?

And when the next France president says "well we'll stop PAYING for keeping migrants who wants to go in UK in France" you're saying it's an act of war?  Cheesy

Don't you see a little hypocrisy here? xD

You're out of the EU. We're no longer allies. Why should WE keep YOUR borders?
Aren't you one of those morons Cheesy..Now let me show you who the moron IS ..

The Migrants have already landed in a country FRANCE..
Now how do you know some of those MIGRANTS that want to come to the UK are not the ENEMY.
Like Syrians who we have bombed..?

Now they land in France .France is suppose to check who they are before they let them in FRANCE.
And check before they leave France..

And also when a refugee or migrant ask for asylum they ask the country they land in..

YOU FRANCE LET THEM ALL GO TO CALAIS .I.E the EU..MAMA MERKEL..So you deal with it..

It's like migrants in the UK and WE say go on just go to France and do what you want..
Thousands and thousands of them..And without knowing who they are..NOT RIGHT..

They are in France you keep them Wink..

Now about the EU..What's getting out of the EU got to do WITH THE PEOPLE?..<DUMB ASS.

The EU is THE ELITE YOU THICK SHIT..Not your average french person just like me Wink..

We are slaves to the EU ELITE..YOU THICK SHIT..

Derrrr they take our taxes and tell us what to do with OUR OWN HARD MONEY..
Not their money but MY TAXES..

DOES THIS HAPPEN YOU DUMB ASS..?

Jean-Claude Juncker and all the CRONIES OF THE EU..Do they all put there hands in there pockets
and pay for the EU..Or is it me out my taxes?..

Plus i didn't EVEN VOTE FOR THEM.....WHO ARE THEY..?

POLITICAL GANGSTERS ..THIEVING POLITICIANS..

EU 'losing £4 billion of taxpayer cash to fraud' - Telegraph
www.telegraph.co.uk › News › Politics
17 Apr 2013 - Peers on the European Union Select Committee found fraud against the taxpayer could be up to 12 times worse than Brussels officials will .

Corruption costs EU 'up to €990 billion a year' – POLITICO
www.politico.eu/.../corruption-costs-eu-990-billion-year-rand-study-fraud-funding/
22 Mar 2016 - The EU has a corruption problem that could cost it up to €990 billion a year, according to a study commissioned by the European Parliament .

BUT JUST CARRY ON LETTING UN ELECTED POLITICIANS ROB YOU SILLY..

Now what i just told you what as it got to do with an average french person..
Can i not still love the FRENCH?.

I mean i am trying to SAVE THE FRENCH..UNLIKE YOU ..
You want the bankers and the like to carry on making money while the poor suffer..
And you want the immigrants to rape and turn you into an islamic nutter..

Now i can safely say it's you who now looks the MORON       MORON Cheesy

Getting out the EU is not about hating the EUROPEAN PEOPLES..It's about something you need to learn about..It's because your the moron you have no CLUE..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 02:28:57 AM

A question you must ask yourselves..

When you vote in your own countries election do you really TRUST your politician you voted for?..

Then why would you vote for a parliament like the EU with 1 thousand politicians from another country
to put your trust in them..

If you cannot even TRUST your own politician why on earth would you trust a politician from another country who you know nothing about and never even voted for him or her..

ARE PEOPLE SO STUPID..Our own politicians rob us ..

BUT i suppose one you know nothing about will do the right thing for a foreigner Huh.
Even though your own politician wont..

The EU is about big business keeping the worker bees using there shit..
Even though they know it causes there own people to suffer they don't care they just want the money..

Railways with immigrants will always be full .Keeps making money for the railway bosses pockets..

Hospitals will always be full ..We suffer over crowding and under funding not good for the natives who need a hospital..

So who benefits with IMMIGRATION ..?
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 03:23:00 AM

I call it the conveyor belt of shit..Let me explain..

Big business..
The EU are for big business and just want people as slaves..
The Eu politicians get paid tribune by big businesses and promise of big pay jobs for favours..
They even do speeches for 100s of thousands of pounds even though they got fired from there political jobs.  TRIBUNE SPEECH  For the favours they done for big business..

Now about immigrants..

GAS COMPANY ..ELECTRIC COMPANY ,RAILWAY COMPANY . MEDICINE COMPANY.
I could go on BUT i am sure you can think of companies which people NEED TO USE..YES NEED TO USE..

Now what they do is keep the flow of people so EVEN though mary lived in the country all her life
they will always be someone to fill her spot..
Paying gas paying electricity using railways to go to work and so on .

Now when mary fails in life and because of all the cuts in social funding another immigrants waiting to fill her spot..
So they say to mary without any thought get out and go and live on the street because we got many a many immigrants who will fill your spot..

So the EU and big business suck all the money up because YOU NEED TO USE THERE COMPANIES you cannot avoid them..Like gas broadband electric railway..

And this is what the EU want you to support..
Forget about social care just if you fail another immigrants waiting to take your place..

conveyor belt of shit..

And that's all you are to the EU is                       SHIT SLAVES ON A CONVEYOR BELT..

Now also what people must remember ..
If a immigrant gets a good job then it's likely he will get his family in the next job available in his work place..
Remember it's mostly who you know with JOBS..Dad gets his son in his work place and so on..

BUT the EU don't care they just want the MONEY MONEY MONEY..

And then France is no more..IT'S A CONVEYOR BELT OF SHIT..For the EU to rule over..

Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:12:02 AM

According to western liberal media. 16% of french support ISLAMIC STATE (not Islam or particular customs mind you, but genocidal state already existing in the middle East), it is closer to 27% among those younger than 18, reflecting the fact, that religious people do have far more children than their secular counterparts. Outbreeding them. Then you come along and tell me, that caliphate in France is non-option, because... why exactly not? Do you think those people cannot use voting booths?

That is alarming. This also means that a majority of the Muslims in France are supporting the ISIS. Considering that the Muslims are around 30% of the population in France, this poll means that more than half of them are solidly behind the ISIS.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
mainpmf

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 09:32:56 AM

Aren't you one of those morons Cheesy..Now let me show you who the moron IS ..

The Migrants have already landed in a country FRANCE..
Now how do you know some of those MIGRANTS that want to come to the UK are not the ENEMY.
Like Syrians who we have bombed..?
We don't know, but as I said you're no longer our allies, why shoudl we care?

Now they land in France .France is suppose to check who they are before they let them in FRANCE.
And check before they leave France..

And also when a refugee or migrant ask for asylum they ask the country they land in..

YOU FRANCE LET THEM ALL GO TO CALAIS .I.E the EU..MAMA MERKEL..So you deal with it..

It's like migrants in the UK and WE say go on just go to France and do what you want..
Thousands and thousands of them..And without knowing who they are..NOT RIGHT..

They are in France you keep them Wink..
That's stupid, most of them are illegal migrants, we have no control whatsoever on them, that's a bit the reason why it's so controversial xD
-hateful shit-

Just saying: you're no longer in the EU = you're no longer an allie = why should we protect you in any way?

████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

mainpmf

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 09:34:25 AM

That is alarming. This also means that a majority of the Muslims in France are supporting the ISIS. Considering that the Muslims are around 30% of the population in France, this poll means that more than half of them are solidly behind the ISIS.

That's not alarming, that false.
16% of French support Islamic state...
Dude how could that be possible? There isn't even 7% Muslims in France...

30% of the population xD
That's just... Ridiculous.

Truckcoin

mainpmf

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 09:35:41 AM

Cause of course SOME OF THEM are migrants, but most of them have been French for generation, they only have the French nationality, saying "send them back to their country" just means send they back to France cause they were born in France, their parents were born in France and so were their great parents...

Most of them may have been born in France, but they don't feel that France is their home country. I have even seen third generation immigrants supporting Algeria and Tunisia during the football matches against the French team. Similar to the situation in USA, where third generation Hispanics support Mexico in matches against the US.

And even if it's true, what then? That doesn't answer my question.

You say "deport them"
I ask: where?

Truckcoin

markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 11:16:52 AM

Just saying: you're no longer in the EU = you're no longer an allie = why should we protect you in any way?

What a load of bollocks.

So the US, Australia etc also not allies as they arent in the EU?

Okurkabinladin

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 11:50:57 AM

That's not alarming, that false.
16% of French support Islamic state...
Dude how could that be possible? There isn't even 7% Muslims in France...

30% of the population xD
That's just... Ridiculous.

Can I ask you where did you get information about number of muslims in France? Since such research is forbidden by law in France itself.

Unofficial data give around 15% or 9 million people in country of sixty million. It was around 1% just four decades ago. Just interested in your source.

United Nations predict that by 2050 around one in nine Europeans will be muslim - however ignoring the fact, that while places like Poland, Hungary or Ukraine (home to tens of millions) have virtually no muslim population to speak of, in places like France they could reach majority, even without war sweeping legislature towards Sharia law through democratic elections like we are witnessing in Turkey.
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 12:59:43 PM

What a load of bollocks.

That's not the point! US, Australia etc have never been in the EU so there status is different!

Here to put it simply, UK were close allies to France and they decided to get rid of the links between them.
The only alliance still going between France and UK if I'm not mistaken is the NATO treaty.

Not exactly what you would call close alliance... Merely a defense treaty.
But it's true that you can't get rid of history with just one decision. I don't think it changes the way the two countries will negociate. At least for now.
Barrymore

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 01:40:30 PM

What a load of bollocks.

That's not the point! US, Australia etc have never been in the EU so there status is different!

Here to put it simply, UK were close allies to France and they decided to get rid of the links between them.
The only alliance still going between France and UK if I'm not mistaken is the NATO treaty.

But it's true that you can't get rid of history with just one decision. I don't think it changes the way the two countries will negociate. At least for now.
Nobody has checked NATO combat capability. It is theoretically the most powerful military Alliance, but where is the guarantee that in case of conflict, all countries will fulfill their obligations. Who can now predict the behaviour of Turkey? She is also a member of NATO.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 01:57:53 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2017, 02:46:56 PM by markj113

What a load of bollocks.

The EU didnt exist last time the UK people laid down their lives fighting for France either.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: