Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:44:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: French Election  (Read 7861 times)
Barrymore

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 02:04:34 PM

Just saying: you're no longer in the EU = you're no longer an allie = why should we protect you in any way?

What a load of bollocks.

So the US, Australia etc also not allies as they arent in the EU?

That's not the point! US, Australia etc have never been in the EU so there status is different!

Here to put it simply, UK were close allies to France and they decided to get rid of the links between them.
The only alliance still going between France and UK if I'm not mistaken is the NATO treaty.

Not exactly what you would call close alliance... Merely a defense treaty.
But it's true that you can't get rid of history with just one decision. I don't think it changes the way the two countries will negociate. At least for now.

The EU didnt exist last time the UK people laid down their lives for fighting for France either.
When was this? You are referring to world war 2? Then fought not only soldiers from the United Kingdom. The anti-Hitler coalition was part of the United States, the Soviet Union. Why do you think they are not. But the French surrendered and offered no resistance. For me it is an eternal disgrace to France.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mainpmf

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 02:47:32 PM

Just saying: you're no longer in the EU = you're no longer an allie = why should we protect you in any way?

What a load of bollocks.

They have different alliance treaties.
But most countries aren't allies of France, they're "friends".
Let's say we just have friendly relationships but no engagement whatsoever.

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

mainpmf

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 02:52:14 PM

According to western liberal media. 16% of french support ISLAMIC STATE (not Islam or particular customs mind you, but genocidal state already existing in the middle East), it is closer to 27% among those younger than 18, reflecting the fact, that religious people do have far more children than their secular counterparts. Outbreeding them. Then you come along and tell me, that caliphate in France is non-option, because... why exactly not? Do you think those people cannot use voting booths?

That is alarming. This also means that a majority of the Muslims in France are supporting the ISIS. Considering that the Muslims are around 30% of the population in France, this poll means that more than half of them are solidly behind the ISIS.

That's not alarming, that false.
16% of French support Islamic state...
Dude how could that be possible? There isn't even 7% Muslims in France...

30% of the population xD
That's just... Ridiculous.

Can I ask you where did you get information about number of muslims in France? Since such research is forbidden by law in France itself.

Unofficial data give around 15% or 9 million people in country of sixty million. It was around 1% just four decades ago. Just interested in your source.

United Nations predict that by 2050 around one in nine Europeans will be muslim - however ignoring the fact, that while places like Poland, Hungary or Ukraine (home to tens of millions) have virtually no muslim population to speak of, in places like France they could reach majority, even without war sweeping legislature towards Sharia law through democratic elections like we are witnessing in Turkey.

Easy, you just write "nombre musulmans France" and you'll get whatever source you want.

You want a right wing newspaper?
http://www.lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2016/12/14/01016-20161214ARTFIG00214-la-population-musulmane-largement-surestimee-en-france.php

You want a leftwing newspaper?
http://www.liberation.fr/desintox/2016/03/21/non-il-n-y-a-pas-25-d-ados-musulmans-en-france_1440494

You want Wikipedia?
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nombre_de_musulmans_par_pays

None of them are talking about more than 8% max...

Can I ask you where did you get information about number of muslims in France? Since such research is forbidden by law in France itself.

False,
it's forbiden to ask for the religion in the national census.
It doesn't mean you can't make studies about the religion.
The difference is that in countries like USA, declaration of religious beliefs is part of the national census so you can have a very precise number while in France it will be private or academic studies.

Truckcoin

mainpmf

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 02:54:49 PM

What a load of bollocks.

That's not the point! US, Australia etc have never been in the EU so there status is different!

Here to put it simply, UK were close allies to France and they decided to get rid of the links between them.
The only alliance still going between France and UK if I'm not mistaken is the NATO treaty.

But it's true that you can't get rid of history with just one decision. I don't think it changes the way the two countries will negociate. At least for now.

The EU didnt exist last time the UK people laid down their lives fighting for France either.

Lol yeah but they had a special alliance treaty at that time...
Ever heard of the Allies against the Axe?
That was not just a name, they were actual allies. Since then EU replaced those alliance. They left EU without trying to make new alliances so... Actually we're no longer allies. That doesn't mean we hate them and want to destroy the UK, that just means we're no longer official allies.

Truckcoin

markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 02:58:15 PM

Then stop coming to us looking for money and stand on your own feet.
mainpmf

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 03:01:45 PM

When did French started looking for money to the UK? Oo

Truckcoin

markj113
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 03:05:24 PM

So the French want nothing just every other country after a divorce payment then lol.

Every time an EU member opens their mouth the only thing that comes out is a Euro figure for what they think we owe them to leave.

They never mention what % of EU assests the UK owns from all the money we have thrown in the pot over the years.

Considering is around double what france pays in and we are the 2nd largest contributer I would imagine its a substantial amount.

I hope France and Germany are ready to plug that big budget black hole when we walk away Smiley
mainpmf

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:05:59 PM

So the French want nothing just every other country after a divorce payment then lol.

Every time an EU member opens their mouth the only thing that comes out is a Euro figure for what they think we owe them to leave.

They never mention what % of EU assests the UK owns from all the money we have thrown in the pot over the years.

Considering is around double what france pays in and we are the 2nd largest contributer I would imagine its a substantial amount.

I hope France and Germany are ready to plug that big budget black hole when we walk away Smiley

I still don't understand...
What are we exactly asking to the UK? We're not asking for any kind of money or whatever. You made large contribution to the EU no objection, and so? You agreed to. Now you left and you won't pay anymore, sure no problem. It's not like we're hoping you'll continue to contribute, nobody is asking you that.

So please explain us what exactly we're looking for.
Or are you talking about the 10billion every year you'll have to pay in order to leave?

But man that's... That's just perfectly normal and you agreed to it when you entered!
Imagine you're making a partnership between 20 people. You all agree to go to vacations and pay largely in advance so you pay less. You make all your plans, you advance the money and all... And then suddenly one of the 20 says "no I don't want to go anymore". Would you find normal that he pays nothing?

Same for you. You want to leave? Fine. But you'll have to pay for what has already been planned that's all and that's logical.

Truckcoin

markj113
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 05:00:53 PM

I still don't understand...
What are we exactly asking to the UK? We're not asking for any kind of money or whatever. You made large contribution to the EU no objection, and so? You agreed to. Now you left and you won't pay anymore, sure no problem. It's not like we're hoping you'll continue to contribute, nobody is asking you that.

So please explain us what exactly we're looking for.
Or are you talking about the 10billion every year you'll have to pay in order to leave?

But man that's... That's just perfectly normal and you agreed to it when you entered!
Imagine you're making a partnership between 20 people. You all agree to go to vacations and pay largely in advance so you pay less. You make all your plans, you advance the money and all... And then suddenly one of the 20 says "no I don't want to go anymore". Would you find normal that he pays nothing?

Same for you. You want to leave? Fine. But you'll have to pay for what has already been planned that's all and that's logical.

Taking your holiday example - if one person decides to drop out they loose the money paid to that point e.g a deposit and the remaining people have to pay more if they wish to continue (Still getting the holiday cheaper due to forfeited funds).  People do not continue to pay for something they are no longer part of.

If I join a gym and several years down the line I decide to leave that gym as detailed in the contract I am not expected to continue to pay for the next decade.

What is the 50 billion being spent on?  if its infrastructure projects yet to take place you cancel them if you cant afford them anymore.

In a marriage when one partner decides to leave then a financial settlement is made but also the assets contributed towards during that relationship are also split are they not?

Why does the EU think the UK should chuck them 50 billion for nothing in return.

If the EU wishes to continue open trade with the UK (which I assume they will as we import more than we export) then its in the EU's best interest not to block it.

craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 09:22:22 PM

What a load of bollocks.

The EU didnt exist last time the UK people laid down their lives fighting for France either.

Nope but there was another alliance at that time.

Today why should France still consider UK as an ally?
I mean what have we in common? We share neither value or ideals, and we don't even have a treaty...
markj113
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 09:30:22 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2017, 09:53:41 PM by markj113

I mean what have we in common? We share neither value or ideals, and we don't even have a treaty...

Perhaps you are correct.

You seem to be happier and have more in common with your muslim invaders and German overlords.  Your "ideals" seem to involve bending over and taking it from Germany and doing what you are told (for the second time, this time it did not require a shot fired)

The French always were spineless, the British not so much.  You seem to have no issues blocking ports when your spitting your dummies out but for some reason find it impossible to have any control of your borders allowing floods of illegal immigrants to create the Calais Jungle for example.

Enjoy your descent in chaos as more are raped and killed by your new guests, dont worry though you can just light up the eiffel tower in pretty colours again to morn the next batch of terrorist deaths while the snowflakes broadcast how wonderful and peaceful Islam is.

And dont forget nearly half your country wants to join the UK and leave the EU as the recent election shows.  
Bibite

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 09:50:53 PM

French citizens have to choose between AIDS and CANCER  Embarrassed
Okurkabinladin

Activity: 574
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 10:25:49 PM

According to western liberal media. 16% of french support ISLAMIC STATE (not Islam or particular customs mind you, but genocidal state already existing in the middle East), it is closer to 27% among those younger than 18, reflecting the fact, that religious people do have far more children than their secular counterparts. Outbreeding them. Then you come along and tell me, that caliphate in France is non-option, because... why exactly not? Do you think those people cannot use voting booths?

That is alarming. This also means that a majority of the Muslims in France are supporting the ISIS. Considering that the Muslims are around 30% of the population in France, this poll means that more than half of them are solidly behind the ISIS.

That's not alarming, that false.
16% of French support Islamic state...
Dude how could that be possible? There isn't even 7% Muslims in France...

30% of the population xD
That's just... Ridiculous.

Unofficial data give around 15% or 9 million people in country of sixty million. It was around 1% just four decades ago. Just interested in your source.

United Nations predict that by 2050 around one in nine Europeans will be muslim - however ignoring the fact, that while places like Poland, Hungary or Ukraine (home to tens of millions) have virtually no muslim population to speak of, in places like France they could reach majority, even without war sweeping legislature towards Sharia law through democratic elections like we are witnessing in Turkey.

Easy, you just write "nombre musulmans France" and you'll get whatever source you want.

You want a right wing newspaper?
http://www.lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2016/12/14/01016-20161214ARTFIG00214-la-population-musulmane-largement-surestimee-en-france.php

You want a leftwing newspaper?
http://www.liberation.fr/desintox/2016/03/21/non-il-n-y-a-pas-25-d-ados-musulmans-en-france_1440494

You want Wikipedia?
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nombre_de_musulmans_par_pays

None of them are talking about more than 8% max...

False,
it's forbiden to ask for the religion in the national census.
It doesn't mean you can't make studies about the religion.
The difference is that in countries like USA, declaration of religious beliefs is part of the national census so you can have a very precise number while in France it will be private or academic studies.

Thank you. So research for "private" purposes is possible and lets say that in politically correct place such as France there still something as genuine as mainstream, left or right wing newspaper  Wink

So muslims make up 8% of french population, yes?

Can you then also find some information why 60-70% of imprisoned people in France have muslim beliefs? Do inmates convert en masse while in prison or is muslim population far more likely to clash with law and order?

By the way sociologists mentioned in the article estimated muslim population at around 12% back in 2008... but I guess, thats all we have. Estimates...

Thank you in advance.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/story/2008/04/28/ST2008042802857.html?tid=a_inl
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 11:46:19 PM

Aren't you one of those morons Cheesy..Now let me show you who the moron IS ..

The Migrants have already landed in a country FRANCE..
Now how do you know some of those MIGRANTS that want to come to the UK are not the ENEMY.
Like Syrians who we have bombed..?
We don't know, but as I said you're no longer our allies, why shoudl we care?

Now they land in France .France is suppose to check who they are before they let them in FRANCE.
And check before they leave France..

And also when a refugee or migrant ask for asylum they ask the country they land in..

YOU FRANCE LET THEM ALL GO TO CALAIS .I.E the EU..MAMA MERKEL..So you deal with it..

It's like migrants in the UK and WE say go on just go to France and do what you want..
Thousands and thousands of them..And without knowing who they are..NOT RIGHT..

They are in France you keep them Wink..
That's stupid, most of them are illegal migrants, we have no control whatsoever on them, that's a bit the reason why it's so controversial xD
-hateful shit-

why should we protect you in any way?..IT'S THE UK PROTECTING THE WHOLE OF THE   EU..

If we stopped our AID france would get eaten alive..

British aid to refugees smashes through £1BILLION as ... - Daily Mail
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../How-Britain-given-aid-refugees-Germany-Netherlands-Franc...
4 Sep 2015 - The figure is much higher than the £633million paid by Germany, and dwarfs the likes of France (£70million), Spain (£21million) and Hungary (£485,000).

70 MILLION FRANCE GIVES refugees Cheesy..

mainpmf you call the UK but we are way way better than France in always..
Smarter richer and would win you always in war ALWAYS..

So you thank your lucky stars it's we the British who help you..

Try playing with us British it will be fun..

Britain is the 'world's second-most powerful country' beating China ...
https://www.thesun.co.uk/.../britain-is-the-worlds-second-most-powerful-country-beatin...
31 Dec 2016 - THE UK is more powerful than Russia and China, an influential study has found. Britain defied its larger rivals to be named the world’s second-most powerful nation in the European Geostrategy report. ... Trailing in third, fourth and fifth were France, China and Russia - only good .
Researchers at European Geostrategy broke global powers down into four categories: Super Power, Global Power, Regional Power and Local Power.

The United States took the top slot as the world’s super power, while Britain took the only Global Power slot, bringing her in second behind America.

Regional powers include France, India and Germany, while local powers were those such as Italy, Brazil, and Turkey.

The organisation European Geostrategy rate the United Kingdom as a global power, they define this as:

“A country lacking the heft or comprehensive attributes of a superpower, but still with a wide international footprint and [military] means to reach most geopolitical theatres, particularly the Middle East, South-East Asia, East Asia, Africa and South America.”

ukgpThe British Armed Forces comprise the Royal Navy, a blue-water navy with a comprehensive and advanced fleet; the Royal Marines, a highly specialised amphibious light infantry force; the British Army, the UK’s principal land warfare force; and the Royal Air Force, with a diverse operational fleet consisting of modern fixed-wing and rotary aircraft.   

The country is a major participant in NATO and other coalition operations and is also party to the Five Power Defence Arrangements. Recent operations have included Afghanistan and Iraq, peacekeeping operations in the Balkans and Cyprus, intervention in Libya and again operations over Iraq and Syria.

Overseas defence facilities are maintained at Ascension Island, Belize, Brunei, Canada, Diego Garcia, the Falkland Islands, Gibraltar, Kenya, Bahrain and Cyprus.

The UK still retains considerable economic, cultural, military, scientific and political influence internationally. It’s a recognised nuclear weapons state and its defence budget ranks fifth or sixth in the world. The country has been a permanent member of the United Nations Security Council since its inception.

UK 'to give France €20 million extra' to stop migrants and refugees ...
www.independent.co.uk › News › World › Europe
3 Mar 2016 - UK 'to give France €20 million extra' to stop migrants and refugees ... Calais refugees 'will be allowed to reach UK' in event of Brexit ... an end to the 2003 treaty which de facto moves the UK border to the ... with its near neighbour if the Brexit camp won the June referendum. .... Firefox Tracking Protection.

WE PAY PEOPLE TO DO SHIT..LIKE YOU FRANCE ..WHO ARE IN NEED OF JOBS..
And have been in the EU and still doing POO i mean if the EU is so good why is france doing SHIT..

YOUR QUOTE BELOW..
 we have no control whatsoever on them, that's a bit the reason why it's so controversial xD
                         ^
And that's why the FRENCH PEOPLE WANT LE PEN TO WIN..
And you can thank the EU for France having no control over the immigration explosion..

You attack the UK your coming 1 way the country you come from..
We attack you and we will come from every angle around the GLOBE..GLOBAL POWER..

People love us around the world..Just the EU don't at the moment because you want our money so much.NOW BUZZ OFF ..IT'S OUR MONEY Grin

It's funny the EU even making threats to the UK  Cheesy..

When i voted out ..It meant saying good buy to the EU GANGSTERS ..
Now if you want to be a slave then you carry on ..
BUT WE ARE OUT..OUR OWN LAWS..And if immigrants abuse our hospitality then we can kick them out as fast as they landed..EU takes us 10 years to get rid of bad immigrants..

It's not about shutting our doors it's about control..
You know like a football stadium fill it to much and you got trouble..
Same with immigrants all welcome like a football stadium BUT if to full you need to close the doors..
Same in a night club ..To full you close the doors..No discrimination just too FULL..
So you spoil the PARTY if to FULL..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 12:07:26 AM

France the UK we have many many cities with immigrants with no jobs
many many a muslim without a job living in the UK and france..

Our governments know the poor immigrant areas around our countries..
So why invite even more instead of making sure the ones in our poor areas making sure they get jobs..
Many a Muslim you are left out who have been born in the uk and France .
But they still let more and more in ..

Now if it's a open world people go to and fro and can live anywhere they want .
Then why join an ARMY to fight for your country ?..

It's not your country it's any ones country then and your so called country cares the same for an immigrant.
SO WHY FIGHT FOR YOUR COUNTRY..Your country is not fighting for you..

Now then why not just fight for yourself and no one else Your government don't care the people around you don't care so why not just fight for yourself   and don't care about your fellow man..

I find it very CHEEKY of our governments to expect us to die for our country but our country wont do nothing for it's people over an immigrant..

Now if we have WAR most immigrants would flee back to the country they come from they are only here for MONEY..
But our governments treat them the same SOMETIMES EVEN BETTER THAN THE NATIVES Angry Angry..

I would never ever put my child in the ARMY..To line someones pockets for my child's life NO WAY..

Now if you invaded my country my whole family would pick up arms and fight..
But then the way our government are cutting everything and the way they treat immigrants better than the natives ..
i THINK I WILL JUST FLEE..And say fuck you UK for treating immigrants better let them join the ARMY..
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 12:12:00 AM

The candidate in presidents of France from the party "the Republicans" Francois Fillon, who have not passed the second round of elections, announced that he leaves the party and leaves politics. This Fillon said at a meeting with voters and party members in the Paris House of chemistry
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 12:30:30 AM

Like this a black women with 3 children needing a home been waiting 4 years to get a place from the council..
See much safer in a council home landlord can kick you out at anytime going private.
So people like to get on the council property YOU HAVE MORE RIGHTS..

Now this UK BORN BLACK WOMEN waiting for a home with 3 children she lost the chance to get on the council property over preference for an IRAQI immigrant ..
They give the home to the immigrant .

And this is going on and on even people homeless are getting left out over preference over an immigrant..
Now France if you ask me YOU HAVE A MAJOR PROBLEM with immigration..
And still you do no checks..

Why haven't we got a system where everyone needs a work card to get a job and the government issues
these work cards..

I have to have a CSCS card when i work i need to show my ID..
But IMMIGRANTS DON'T..
I have to carry a government issued card to work or i cannot work..
And i lived here all my live and so have my parents parents parents lived in the UK..

IF I NEED A CARD TO WORK..SO SHOULD AN IMMIGRANT..
And if an employer is found eploying someone without a card they get fined and even possible prison
and business shut down..

I HAVE TO CARRY A CARD..SO DON'T COMPLAIN..And i am a native of my country..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 01:25:33 AM

The only way you will ever be able to compete with the UK is getting out of the EU..
Then maybe the French people have a chance..

Macron warns leaving the EU will kill French farming | Daily Mail Online
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article.../Macron-warns-leaving-EU-kill-French-farming.htm...
4 days ago - Macron told farmers leaving the EU would spell the end of French ... He laid flowers at the scene of the killings alongside survivor Robert

BUT STAYING IN THE EU IS ACTUALLY KILLING YOUR FARMERS..

Hundreds of French farmers killing themselves every year | The ...
www.independent.co.uk › News › World › Europe
28 Feb 2016 - Campaigners have warned that 600 agricultural workers kill themselves every year amid growing concern about suicide in France. The decrease in pay that has come from food prices being lowered has played a contributing role in the high rate of suicide in the industry.

THE EU is so good your FARMERS are killing themselves and Macron says going out will kill french farming.
So if your a farmer your dead no matter which way you turn according to Macron .

Now you are in the EU already and farmers are killing themselves so why not get out and try the other.
Your dying in the EU so what difference will it make to have ago out the EU..

Macron told farmers leaving the EU would spell the end of French farmers .
So why are so many killing themselves NOW   you are in the EU..?

Maybe he wants to crash the farmers   buy up the land and build on it him and his banker buddies ..
Well you never know Cheesy..

VOTE LE PEN ..She will give France it's country back..

Macron will destroy it and then the elite will buy it all up..
And then charge you rip off rent.. WELL YOU NEVER KNOW Cheesy.

VOTE LE PEN..

craked5

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:10:44 AM

Perhaps you are correct.

You seem to be happier and have more in common with your muslim invaders and German overlords.  Your "ideals" seem to involve bending over and taking it from Germany and doing what you are told (for the second time, this time it did not require a shot fired)
Your opinion here. You talk about muslim invaders we know we got only 7% and most of them are from our former colonies.
The French always were spineless, the British not so much.
Lol, wanna see the number of victories and defeats in UK/France wars? Cheesy
You seem to have no issues blocking ports when your spitting your dummies out but for some reason find it impossible to have any control of your borders allowing floods of illegal immigrants to create the Calais Jungle for example.
More than 5 000 km of borders, wanna us to guard it all? Why? It would cost millions without any reasons. Sorry we prefer to have healthcare free for everyone.

Enjoy your descent in chaos as more are raped and killed by your new guests, dont worry though you can just light up the eiffel tower in pretty colours again to morn the next batch of terrorist deaths while the snowflakes broadcast how wonderful and peaceful Islam is.
Oh we don't worry. Contrary to you it seems we are able to make the difference between facts and emotions. Terrorism deaths in France: about 100 a year. I mean come on, cows kill more people than Islamic terrorism in our country xD
So you want us to spend dozens of millions and get rid of all migrants for a few deaths? Sorry we try to be logical.

And dont forget nearly half your country wants to join the UK and leave the EU as the recent election shows.  
I don't forget that about half of our population is unable to distinguish reality from their own emotions. They're terrified without any reasons. French thinks muslims make about 30% of their population which is just... Beyond stupid.
But you can't do much against stupidity sadly :/
craked5

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:13:06 AM

French citizens have to choose between AIDS and CANCER  Embarrassed

Yeah that's a bit the idea.
Sadly Macron and Lepen are both terrible choices...
Macron wants to stay in the EU but doesn't want to change it and EU is pure shit right now.
Lepen wants to leave it without creating a new one which is just as stupid as Macron's idea.

And we can't really talk about national policy as they have none xD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: