Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:31:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: French Election  (Read 7861 times)
mainpmf

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:24:43 AM

-false justification-

I'll put it simply:
Step 1: you sign a contract with lots of terms including one saying that if you want to leave you have to pay 50 billions
Step 2: you leave
Step 3: you pay 50 billions

Is that too difficult to understand?
I feel like UK is acting like a spoiled child crying how unfair it is that the contract THEY SIGNED is being taken into account...

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mainpmf

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:30:52 AM

Thank you. So research for "private" purposes is possible and lets say that in politically correct place such as France there still something as genuine as mainstream, left or right wing newspaper  Wink
You're welcome. And you seem to think right and left aren't real political notions which makes already a difficult point on which we don't agree ^^

So muslims make up 8% of french population, yes?
Estimated at least. Might be more but saying 30% is beyond stupidity, if there is 30% muslims in France where the fuck are they? xD

Can you then also find some information why 60-70% of imprisoned people in France have muslim beliefs? Do inmates convert en masse while in prison or is muslim population far more likely to clash with law and order?
Oh yeah easy, it's a pure hoax.
Here a little reading:
https://www.adamsmith.org/blog/are-70-of-frances-prison-inmates-muslims

To sum it up: the number was from a right winged "sociologist" but even himself NEVER SAID 70%. His estimations are of 40% to the max and every other figures say about 25%

So I'd explain it simply by saying that if you have ONE and ONLY ONE study in the world that gives a figure and all the others that give another.... I'd say the first one is false ^^

But don't misunderstand me, 25% is still 3 to 4 times more than the 7% of the actual population. And so?

Truckcoin

mainpmf

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:33:31 AM

-hateful shit-

I don't understand why you're so angry.
UK is so better than France? Great, then go on alone no problem for us.
France and French never liked UK any way, our two countries have nearly always been at war and we're different in EVERY WAY, cultural, economical...

I don't understand why you justify yourself, if you think you're so strong then just leave, no one is trying to keep you in ^^

Truckcoin

elsha

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:37:56 AM

French citizens have to choose between AIDS and CANCER  Embarrassed

It reminds me about recent USA election  Cool
mainpmf

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:49:34 AM

French citizens have to choose between AIDS and CANCER  Embarrassed

It reminds me about recent USA election  Cool
Pretty much the same in fact

A crazy nationalist corrupted bitch against a corrupted dog of the banks.

More or less the same as the US elections ^^

Truckcoin

Okurkabinladin

Activity: 574
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 09:02:07 AM

Thank you. So research for "private" purposes is possible and lets say that in politically correct place such as France there still something as genuine as mainstream, left or right wing newspaper  Wink
You're welcome. And you seem to think right and left aren't real political notions which makes already a difficult point on which we don't agree ^^

So muslims make up 8% of french population, yes?
Estimated at least. Might be more but saying 30% is beyond stupidity, if there is 30% muslims in France where the fuck are they? xD

Can you then also find some information why 60-70% of imprisoned people in France have muslim beliefs? Do inmates convert en masse while in prison or is muslim population far more likely to clash with law and order?
Oh yeah easy, it's a pure hoax.
Here a little reading:
https://www.adamsmith.org/blog/are-70-of-frances-prison-inmates-muslims

To sum it up: the number was from a right winged "sociologist" but even himself NEVER SAID 70%. His estimations are of 40% to the max and every other figures say about 25%

So I'd explain it simply by saying that if you have ONE and ONLY ONE study in the world that gives a figure and all the others that give another.... I'd say the first one is false ^^

But don't misunderstand me, 25% is still 3 to 4 times more than the 7% of the actual population. And so?

Well, the thing is Washington Post is liberal left media, why would it spread panic and share information that is not independently researched?

You use the term "right wing" as synonymous for insult, but I understand, that you are one of the few actual french speaking people here. Le Pen is called "right wing" and her program is leftist if I ever saw one.
 "Left wing" in Europe is synonymous for elitist today.

Thank you for clarification.
sportis

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Veni, Vidi, Vici

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 09:47:08 AM

The only way you will ever be able to compete with the UK is getting out of the EU..
Then maybe the French people have a chance..

Macron warns leaving the EU will kill French farming | Daily Mail Online
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article.../Macron-warns-leaving-EU-kill-French-farming.htm...
4 days ago - Macron told farmers leaving the EU would spell the end of French ... He laid flowers at the scene of the killings alongside survivor Robert

BUT STAYING IN THE EU IS ACTUALLY KILLING YOUR FARMERS..

Hundreds of French farmers killing themselves every year | The ...
www.independent.co.uk › News › World › Europe
28 Feb 2016 - Campaigners have warned that 600 agricultural workers kill themselves every year amid growing concern about suicide in France. The decrease in pay that has come from food prices being lowered has played a contributing role in the high rate of suicide in the industry.

THE EU is so good your FARMERS are killing themselves and Macron says going out will kill french farming.
So if your a farmer your dead no matter which way you turn according to Macron .

Now you are in the EU already and farmers are killing themselves so why not get out and try the other.
Your dying in the EU so what difference will it make to have ago out the EU..

Macron told farmers leaving the EU would spell the end of French farmers .
So why are so many killing themselves NOW   you are in the EU..?

Maybe he wants to crash the farmers   buy up the land and build on it him and his banker buddies ..
Well you never know Cheesy..

VOTE LE PEN ..She will give France it's country back..

Macron will destroy it and then the elite will buy it all up..
And then charge you rip off rent.. WELL YOU NEVER KNOW Cheesy.

VOTE LE PEN..

It is difficult according to recent polls but if LePen wins the elections this Sunday and she decides to honor hers pre-election commitments eg to leave from eurozone  then we will see a new banking crisis. That is, there will be a massive withdrawal of deposits in the banks that will lead to bank run and capital controls as in other European countries. And the consequences for the euro as a currency will be incalculable.
mainpmf

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 10:13:33 AM

Well, the thing is Washington Post is liberal left media, why would it spread panic and share information that is not independently researched?
Panic? Saying lots of Muslims are in prison sin't exactly spreading panic! And this is not a political subject so the political orientation isn't important: people hate muslims, they want news saying muslims are all criminals. So they publish this because it makes sells, that's all.

You use the term "right wing" as synonymous for insult,
Because righ wing is synonymous to an economical ideal I do not support at all and I think has been proven wrong ^^
but I understand, that you are one of the few actual french speaking people here.
Indedd.
Le Pen is called "right wing" and her program is leftist if I ever saw one.
Then you've never seen one I guess.
Her "programm" is of 144 propositions.
About 40 of which are about national "protection" which you can translate by kicking out everyone and everything which is not French and add even more security measures than what we already have.
About 30 are propositions to delete taxes on companies, lower them, simplify taxation etc...

That's what you call a right wing programm: security + liberalism for companies...

The only difference is that Lepen adds nationalism to an extent that has never been seen in our country. But that's all. Please find anything "leftist" in her programm ^^
"Left wing" in Europe is synonymous for elitist today.
Sadly yes, lots of people try to label elites as "left wing" which is completely stupid! Left wing is an economical and sociological perspective. People even say that Macron is a "leftist" which is... I don't even have a word for that because Macron si completely right winged. It's just that he doesn't add nationalism to it.
Thank you for clarification.
You're very welcome.

Truckcoin

mainpmf

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 10:14:54 AM

It is difficult according to recent polls but if LePen wins the elections this Sunday and she decides to honor hers pre-election commitments eg to leave from eurozone  then we will see a new banking crisis. That is, there will be a massive withdrawal of deposits in the banks that will lead to bank run and capital controls as in other European countries. And the consequences for the euro as a currency will be incalculable.

Is she wins it won't happen because she doesn't want to leave Euro.
She said all and its opposite in the campaign, but her last statements are clear, she want to leave EU as a free zone for personns but not to leave the currency.

Truckcoin

Alexzap

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 10:59:30 AM

It seems to me that to remove her parliamentary immunity is a fuse just in case she wins the election. Concerning it criminal case will be brought and it will apply the procedure of impeachment. France will not leave the European Union.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 11:18:06 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2017, 11:35:22 AM by markj113

-false justification-

I'll put it simply:
Step 1: you sign a contract with lots of terms including one saying that if you want to leave you have to pay 50 billions

I feel like UK is acting like a spoiled child crying how unfair it is that the contract THEY SIGNED is being taken into account...

You are so full of shit.

Find me a copy of that online and post the reference, you wont be able to find it as you are factually incorrect.

This one graph shows exactly why the UK can walk away and not pay you a thing and still continue free trade.

I dont think your German masters are about to risk over £25 billion in annual trades with us :

Okurkabinladin

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 11:50:43 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2017, 12:12:05 PM by Okurkabinladin

-false justification-

I'll put it simply:

It is indeed true, that previous rulers of UK did sign something like this? Countries are not corporations, making future generations collectively responsible for terrible judgment of their ancestors sounds like a nightmare.

If it came to divorce between man and woman, what kind of court would say the woman has to pay amount of XY to a man in compensation, if she wants to leave unhappy relationship? It is tantamount to slavery and promise of anything but friendship in the future.
mainpmf

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 12:02:52 PM

-false justification-

I'll put it simply:

You are so full of shit.
I'd say that reaching such argument is already a proof in itself of who's right and who's wrong ^^

Find me a copy of that online and post the reference, you wont be able to find it as you are factually incorrect.
Art 50 of Lisbonne treaty I guess...

This one graph shows exactly why the UK can walk away and not pay you a thing and still continue free trade.

I dont think your German masters are about to risk over £25 billion in annual trades with us :
Aaaaaaaaaaaaah now we see the British here.

You see what you mean here right? That's just saying "we don't honor our commitment and you can't do anything against it because we import your goods"

So British indeed. So American too.

Right you can use your balance trade as a pressure point, but that doesn't change the fact that, once again, British people won't stand up to their words.

Nothing new though, they never did.

Truckcoin

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 12:55:25 PM

It seems to me that to remove her parliamentary immunity is a fuse just in case she wins the election. Concerning it criminal case will be brought and it will apply the procedure of impeachment. France will not leave the European Union.

Well the election was not yet decided but looking at the odds Marine Le Pen will lost the Presidential Race. If she will not be able to win the presidential seat then it is clear as a day that France will sill be under the umbrella of the European Union. The hopes of all people in France who wanted independence from the union will be laid to waste.
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 01:22:45 PM

Well she really fucked up with all that. She stole MILLIONS both from Europe and France government. It has hardly happened at such scale, it was litteraly organized crime here.
She was the big boss and watched and organized everything. She really deserves the jail.
Marcus_2017

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 04:11:36 PM

Now according to sociologists the Macron and Le pen shares an abyss. 20% of the votes is an insurmountable barrier to Le pen. Today will be the final debate. I think she will lose them and become the President of Markon. Although even if she wins the President will still Makron.
Okurkabinladin

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 04:54:50 PM

Now according to sociologists the Macron and Le pen shares an abyss. 20% of the votes is an insurmountable barrier to Le pen. Today will be the final debate. I think she will lose them and become the President of Markon. Although even if she wins the President will still Makron.

Agreed and I have said so even before first round. Its not so much debate around the program or integrity of the candidates.

It is clear from start, that whoever will enter second round next to Le Pen will automatically muster support of all mainstream media and power elites just to preserve status quo however bad it already is. Only exception being the red Khmer Melénchon but voters ousted him - he was so radical left, that detractors of Le Pen saw him as the bigger threat.

It would be cool if MAINPMF could expand on this issue.
DooMAD
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 3104

Leave no FUD unchallenged

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:21:35 PM

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah now we see the British here.

You see what you mean here right? That's just saying "we don't honor our commitment and you can't do anything against it because we import your goods"

So British indeed. So American too.

Right you can use your balance trade as a pressure point, but that doesn't change the fact that, once again, British people won't stand up to their words.

Nothing new though, they never did.

If the UK are lacking morally, that's mainly due to the fact that the tory crime syndicate are currently calling the shots, or at least think they are, but the EU are going to walk all over May if she tries to play hardball.  All the tories know how to do is lie, cheat and steal.  My hope is that the general election the UK are having in June will blow up in the tories' faces and that enough of them are arrested that they can't form a majority.  That way, even if the British public are stupid enough to vote for criminals (and sadly, I'm pretty sure they are, just look at popcorn1), at the very least they'll have to form a coalition with one of the other parties who can try to keep them in check.  I think Brexit would go far more smoothly if Labour pulled a miracle out of the bag.  Corbyn is actually more euro-skeptic than the media like to portray, but at least if he were at the helm, the UK would be handling these negotiations with a great deal more dignity and class than crime boss Dona Theresa Mayleone could ever muster.  Never trust a tory.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 09:57:03 PM

The EU asking for 100 billion WOW..

Now imagine we pay all the pensions 1000 MEPs 

So that mean each MP from the EU gets 100 MILLION PENSION Cheesy Cheesy..

SUCK MY DICK..

A factory workers pension 20k ..THEY WANT 100 MILLION PENSION..
The Eu gangsters FUCK OFF we will not pay you PUSSIES..

Great Britain this is an act of WAR to demand money from our people..
as if to say we are slaves for there PENSION..100 MILLION PENSION..
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:16:45 AM

Macron says to Le Pen she is feeding off the hate..
So is Macron saying the people who vote for LE PEN are haters ?..

I cannot believe the cheek of the guy..
It's you and your GREEDY BANKERS and ELITE who cause the hate..
Greed causes hate you DUMB ASSES..

Your greed is the only reason the hate flows..
The immigration cheap labour GREED..
shutting companies down to move for cheap labour GREED..
Higher food prices GREED .
Higher gas prices GREED
Higher rent GREED..
bankers NEED I SAY MORE Cheesy..
Wall street NEED I SAY MORE..

And these people expect you to not hate even though they hate you by sucking the life's blood out your pockets and then throw you to the LIONS if you got no money..

I CANNOT BELIEVE PEOPLE BELIEVE IN MACRON..
At least give LE PEN ago ..Something different..

BUT just remember GREEDY ELITE it's you causing the hate by sucking up everyone on shit wages you take most of the money so they only LIVE and not be HAPPY..

If a nation is happy NO HATE they are HAPPY..
Money worries = hate
Taking all your money away to just live = hate

SO PLEASE STOP WITH THE BULLSHIT..I CAN SMELL IT IN THE UK..IT STINKS..

And 100 billion  Cheesy..
I know some of our politicians put you up to this the REMOANER POLITICIANS ..
The politicians who get BACKHANDERS OFF THE EU..

Peter mandelson just to name one    Oh 1 more      TONY SHOULD BE IN JAIL BLAIR Grin <For treason
ASS HOLE HE IS..

I want the reasons why we owe this money ..
Show every bill and why we owe it..  We could be sitting on a fortune ASSETS..
We must own many many ASSETS around the EU..
Sell it to the SAUDIS  Cheesy Cheesy..

Jean-Claude Juncker YOU OWE ME   1 MILLION POUNDS..
No who the FUCK ARE YOU ...YOU 4 EYED TWAT.

You are demanding my tax money..
WHO the fuck are you to tell me to pay you part of 100 BILLION..

UPPER CUT TO YOUR CHIN and you be out cold ..
NO ONE TAKES MY MONEY WITHOUT MY SAY SO..

NOW PAY MY 1 MILLION ..  Yes you CHEEKY TWAT you are going GANGSTER on me i will go ganster on you..WE THE BRITISH WILL GO GANGSTER ON ALL THE FUCKING EU..DICKS

And Tony Blair YOU DIE TWAT..EVERY HATES YOU SO MUCH IN THE UK..

And you still stick around FUCK OFF YOU UGLY TWAT..
YOUR POLITICS STINKS..TINY ROBBING SHIT FACE BLAIR..

Just go and spend the money you already made you GREEDY PEOPLE..
And stop showing your ugly faces on the TV..

Peter MANDY the thief ..

100 FUCKING BILLION..
I would of booted JUNKER RIGHT OUT OF NO 10..What a 100 billion boot get out you dumb shit..

Next time MRS MAY stick the middle finger up please..
They have no intentions of agreeing a deal they are trying to keep us in..

And The Remoaners are THICK AS SHIT.. Cheesy Most are kept by mummy and daddy ..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: