Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:46:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [[ANN]]Asch(XAS)  (Read 31789 times)
qinqin123

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:48:39 AM

Block chain has far more impact on human society than the Internet, and ASCH will act as the vanguard. Smiley Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qinqin123

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 09:56:58 AM

Hi Asch followers - this message is for the Dev team if they will see it?

First off this is not a complaint I just wanted to point something out.

I recently started trading crypto-currency and even though I'm from New Zealand, XAS from China (after all my research) was my favourite coin of them all. So I bought 170!!! With all my money haha.

I actually really believe in the project, so much, that I downloaded the client and signed up to be a Forger. Paid the 100 XAS for my forger.
I didn't realize though that only the top 100 forgers can work and the vote power is determined by how many XAS you hold.

Basically I'm poor and will never have enough XAS to compete with the millions floating around inside the top 100. So now I'm out 100 XAS and my forger will never work because my vote doesn't count for peanuts. Anyway, this isn't a complaint just sucks that the rich get richer and I can't help.

I paid the 100 XAS to the system and I don't know who is in charge of that but if you feel it in your heart to refund me for my forger who will never contribute I would be most grateful.

I take full responsibility for not reading the whitepaper, I wasn't even aware of what that was haha :/

My Asch wallet is - ALrkvDpv1eyxT1BVdVpY1bXZ8H2iNNeT21

I don't expect to get a refund and will support the coin regardless, just suck to lose over half your trading currency.

Thanks for reading,

Phillip

Where do you buy xas?

I bought mine from jubi.com then sent it to my lite client. The site is in Chinese but after re-installing chrome and using auto-translate I managed to sign up and figure things out. Can use the site in Chinese now and can't read a word of it Smiley
I'm a volunteer in the ASCH community, and I've noticed your problems. What is your node name?
duangduang

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 09:58:15 AM

Asch is the most stable thing, unlike the other, only gimmicks and pyramid schemes. I despise them deeply
axijackblock

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:08:06 AM

Hooray asch, it's nice to see asch getting better and better
shenjing85

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:51:15 AM

WHY is the english whitepaper not available anymore?
can some1 explain the witness system? as i understandad you gonna have only 101 wallets doing witnesses? and no more?

It seems that the website was attacked and the files were missing, the manager are now dealing with it, I think it will be fixed tomorrow.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

shenjing85

Activity: 364

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 12:09:18 PM

I recently started trading crypto-currency and even though I'm from New Zealand, XAS from China (after all my research) was my favourite coin of them all. So I bought 170!!! With all my money haha.

I actually really believe in the project, so much, that I downloaded the client and signed up to be a Forger. Paid the 100 XAS for my forger.
I didn't realize though that only the top 100 forgers can work and the vote power is determined by how many XAS you hold.

Basically I'm poor and will never have enough XAS to compete with the millions floating around inside the top 100. So now I'm out 100 XAS and my forger will never work because my vote doesn't count for peanuts. Anyway, this isn't a complaint just sucks that the rich get richer and I can't help.

I paid the 100 XAS to the system and I don't know who is in charge of that but if you feel it in your heart to refund me for my forger who will never contribute I would be most grateful.

I take full responsibility for not reading the whitepaper, I wasn't even aware of what that was haha :/

I don't expect to get a refund and will support the coin regardless, just suck to lose over half your trading currency.

Thanks for reading,

Phillip

Where do you buy xas?

I bought mine from jubi.com then sent it to my lite client. The site is in Chinese but after re-installing chrome and using auto-translate I managed to sign up and figure things out. Can use the site in Chinese now and can't read a word of it Smiley
I'm a volunteer in the ASCH community, and I've noticed your problems. What is your node name?

Wow, as a foreigner of Chinese, you can buy the XAS from jubi,com by yourself, really admirable!

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

wenzuo

Activity: 318

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 12:12:45 PM

Thanks for reading,

Phillip

Where do you buy xas?

Glad to see more and more people began to know asch, wish all have a good experience.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
jiantong

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 12:17:49 PM

Whom Asch had secretly have theirown side chain technology.which is unmatched by other applications.
futurekidult

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 12:36:15 PM

The future of the block chain
wuzhongyouwu

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 02:46:27 PM

Mobile phone APP is also developed, LSK high price why not

I think the technology of asch is better than lisk, but the marketing ability of lisk is stronger than asch.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:16:05 PM

The process itself seems more confusing than other coins that have an app service and do not claim to be "easy to use".  The coin itself runs ok, and the service structure is about the same as others, but the deployment mechanisms are pretty flawed.  Where is the dev hook that points back to the entrypoint where the coin was tethered to that app?
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:16:12 PM

The process itself seems more confusing than other coins that have an app service and do not claim to be "easy to use".  The coin itself runs ok, and the service structure is about the same as others, but the deployment mechanisms are pretty flawed.  Where is the dev hook that points back to the entrypoint where the coin was tethered to that app?

The question is so professional that should be answered by the XAS developer. BTW, one of my Chinese friend uses this app or maybe the wallet to hold his XAS coins, he just told me it is very easy to use. So, I wonder if there is some language problem with you?

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
agaoye

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:48:55 PM

DAPP application to do in the ASCH side chain, around the ASCH system can be derived from a trustee node industry.
apk

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:39:54 PM

Thanks for reading,

Phillip

Where do you buy xas?

Thanks for the reply, my node name is alexander.
wy1107

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:53:45 PM

Compared with other digital currency. Xas value is underestimated
grapheneygx

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 12:16:56 AM

Applications submitted by developers will be registered into main chain, and users can browse, check and use them in their main chain wallet. An application will not be utilized until it is downloaded and installed by delegates, therefore delegates are able to charge a certain maintenance fee, or collect a transaction fee as a witness of this application.
popzxc

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 01:06:45 AM

Asch is a forward-looking, low-cost one-stop application solution that is believed to be a new generation of de-centric applications.
sportshark

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 03:05:37 AM

Asch still has great potential for development and is only in its infancy
weilantiankong

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 05:09:44 AM

Compared with other digital currency. Xas value is underestimated

so How big do you think is the appreciation space of XAS?
kabuqinuo

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 05:41:04 AM

BITTREX and POLONIEX quickly list XAS, we're going to trade!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: