Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:03:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [[ANN]]Asch(XAS)  (Read 31790 times)
lavrvs

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:38:21 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2017, 06:53:05 PM by lavrvs

Hi!
Couple of days ago I wanted to buy some asch coin and according to your mainpage here the only exchange in english was cryptodao.com. I transfered some ltc but due to low trade volume I decided to use other exchange and sent ltc to my jaxx wallet.
I've a withdrawal request confirmation letter and printscreen of trancaction completion but still got no my ltc.
And moreover I cannot login to cryptodao.com because the system tells me that my email address is not valid which is nonsense.
I've sent an email to their admin, PMed to cryptodev2014, sent twit @cryptodao but got no reply at all. I made some due diligence (which had to be done before, my fault) and it seems like cryptodao is not trustworthy.
I lost my money and I'm not the onlly one who got scammed.
You need to remove cryptodao.com from your page as soon as possible.

Have you tried to contact with the crytodao.com and asked them for help? I think you need to do it, maybe you just forget or input the wrong username.
Please read my post carefully.
I've sent an email to their admin, PMed to cryptodev2014, sent twit @cryptodao but got no reply at all.
Since it didn't let me login I tried to recover my password. I can't have forgotten my email, right? But it tells me that my email is invalid.
Check their twitter. I know at least 2 person who got screwed by them as well.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=901136

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wantangcfftc020

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:08:47 AM

Hi!
Couple of days ago I wanted to buy some asch coin and according to your mainpage here the only exchange in english was cryptodao.com. I transfered some ltc but due to low trade volume I decided to use other exchange and sent ltc to my jaxx wallet.
I've a withdrawal request confirmation letter and printscreen of trancaction completion but still got no my ltc.
And moreover I cannot login to cryptodao.com because the system tells me that my email address is not valid which is nonsense.
I've sent an email to their admin, PMed to cryptodev2014, sent twit @cryptodao but got no reply at all. I made some due diligence (which had to be done before, my fault) and it seems like cryptodao is not trustworthy.

Have you tried to contact with the crytodao.com and asked them for help? I think you need to do it, maybe you just forget or input the wrong username.
I've sent an email to their admin, PMed to cryptodev2014, sent twit @cryptodao but got no reply at all.
Since it didn't let me login I tried to recover my password. I can't have forgotten my email, right? But it tells me that my email is invalid.

It is pity to hear that. I think you have tried your best to ask for help and the crytodao.com is not so helpful. So I also support you to let more people know that this exchange is a scam. BTW, you can try to buy some ASCH in Chinese exchanges like biduobao.com, if you have any language problem, you can ask me for help.

⦁⚫⦁
     ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊ Trustless Ledger System ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
  S H A R P E  C A P I T A L

▄▀▀▄
                 ▀▄▄▀
                 █
      ▄▀▀▄      █
      ▀▄▄▀     █
      █  █    █
     █    █  █
    █     ▄▀▀▄
   █      ▀▄▄▀
▄▀▀▄    
▀▄▄▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Investing with AI & Machine Learning
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ⦁⚫⦁ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  read our Whitepaper ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Bitcointalk Twitter Telegram  Slack
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⦁⚫⦁
wantangcfftc020

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:52:52 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2017, 07:50:48 AM by wantangcfftc020

Hi!

It is pity to hear that. I think you have tried your best to ask for help and the crytodao.com is not so helpful. So I also support you to let more people know that this exchange is a scam. BTW, you can try to buy some ASCH in Chinese exchanges like biduobao.com, if you have any language problem, you can ask me for help.

Maybe there are some wrong with your register mailbox.Your mailbox shouldn’t include any extra dot like xx.xx@xxx.com according to the explanation of an experienced people.

⦁⚫⦁

▄▀▀▄
                 ▀▄▄▀
                 █
      ▄▀▀▄      █
      ▀▄▄▀     █
      █  █    █
     █    █  █
    █     ▄▀▀▄
   █      ▀▄▄▀
▄▀▀▄    
▀▄▄▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ⦁⚫⦁ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⦁⚫⦁
subzero01

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:56:51 AM

Cryptodao works just fine. You should learn how to type in your e-mailadres correctly.
lavrvs

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:50:40 AM

Cryptodao works just fine. You should learn how to type in your e-mailadres correctly.

1. Be sure I typed in my email correctly. The issue, as mentioned above, may be that my email address has a dot. But it never was an issue for other services.
2. The main problem is that they stole my LTC. I have a screenshot saying that my LTC were transfered to my jaxx wallet address but they never were.
Check their twitter and this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2038665.msg20281776#msg20281776.
Still believe in their purity?
gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:31:39 PM

So, any latest news about the big exchanges such as bittrex or polonix? I think the cryptodao.com is a small exchange and the volume is limited.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
cryptopanther

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:02:30 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2017, 09:29:40 PM by cryptopanther

Hi!

I have been using Jubi.com and it works just fine. It is not very convinient because ofcourse it is in Chinese and usually takes me over 10 minutes to buy there since I have to verify everything ic correct.
I dont use cryptodao, volume is too low...takes ages to buy and sell.

Maybe try to get XAS listed in English exchanges while waiting for trex and polo:

Cryptopia- simply pay: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Paytopia

Novaexchange - pay .1 BTC
https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/

Livecoin.net - free to list...we just need to vote
https://www.livecoin.net/en/coin-listing

It should be easy to list...simply submit and ask us to vote...while waiting for big exchanges...
wenzuo

Activity: 318

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:13:02 AM

1. Be sure I typed in my email correctly. The issue, as mentioned above, may be that my email address has a dot. But it never was an issue for other services.
2. The main problem is that they stole my LTC. I have a screenshot saying that my LTC were transfered to my jaxx wallet address but they never were.
Check their twitter and this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2038665.msg20281776#msg20281776.
Still believe in their purity?
its a sad story, there must be songthing wrong, i think some exchanges may not be purity, but i don't believe they will use this method, it's low and easy to debunk, wish you could find back your coin early

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
lavrvs

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:42:36 AM

I have been using Jubi.com and it works just fine. It is not very convinient because ofcourse it is in Chinese and usually takes me over 10 minutes to buy there since I have to verify everything ic correct.
I've tried jubi.com. It worked fine for me as well. And they have english support. Wish they had english version of the site.

Maybe try to get XAS listed in English exchanges while waiting for trex and polo:
Had some experience with them. Everything went smooth
gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:16:48 AM

I've tried jubi.com. It worked fine for me as well. And they have english support. Wish they had english version of the site.

Had some experience with them. Everything went smooth
That is cool. It is a good experience for international users to buy XAS, hope you can get back your LTC from cryptodao.com.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
jiantong

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:13:02 AM

on each Asch node can installed more than one sidechain subsystem Grin
kabuqinuo

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:41:21 AM

on each Asch node can installed more than one sidechain subsystem Grin
You understand the Asch really thorough, where are you from?
kabuqinuo

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:04:34 AM

Hi!

I dont use cryptodao, volume is too low...takes ages to buy and sell.

Novaexchange - pay .1 BTC
https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/

Livecoin.net - free to list...we just need to vote
https://www.livecoin.net/en/coin-listing

It should be easy to list...simply submit and ask us to vote...while waiting for big exchanges...
We go to the exchange of Twitter, make tweets, prompting them to add Asch.
tofuson

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:55:31 AM

I heard that Asch recently on the new exchange, and some people know it?
kabuqinuo

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:03:58 AM

Which exchange?
wenzuo

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:40:47 AM

which and when

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
                         ██

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
wantangcfftc020

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:04:03 PM

which and when

I have the same question about the new exchange. Can you provide the source of this news? I am glad to do some research about this new exchange.

⦁⚫⦁

▄▀▀▄
                 ▀▄▄▀
                 █
      ▄▀▀▄      █
      ▀▄▄▀     █
      █  █    █
     █    █  █
    █     ▄▀▀▄
   █      ▀▄▄▀
▄▀▀▄    
▀▄▄▀
⦁⚫⦁
fengzhiyan

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:06:01 PM

which and when

I have the same question about the new exchange. Can you provide the source of this news? I am glad to do some research about this new exchange.

if xas can list on bittrex that will be great .
hugobord

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:25:01 PM

Hello any news regarding bounties? I sent a pm and also a email but haven't received any response in the last few days. My Wife was going to also do a blog review and I did the Italian translation. Please kindly advise thanks.
wenzuo

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:18:02 PM

Absorb Digital Assets Exchange ICO: BTC/ ETH/ XAS
http://absorb.cn/

another project based on asch? good news, i will do more research on it, the last killing chain sold out in a short time that i didn't participate in, wish i wouldn't miss this if its a good project

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
                         ██

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: