Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:57:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRAVE:Now Live on Cryptopia and new Faucet  (Read 27988 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Slothman

Activity: 332
Merit: 263

Embrace The Darkness.

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 04:24:16 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2017, 07:24:46 AM by Slothman

A (promo) video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnUzTrrkvuE

Also, Tom, I know you already started doing this sort of, with putting the names and skills of community members down, but I think we should go a little further!

Create an official team, with members agreeing to some sort of responsibility.  I find it that it's easier to accomplish something if you can focus in one area, rather than just having some skills, but no task.  This team could be broken down into smaller teams, i.e.

1) Development team
  • Position 1 -
  • Position 2 -
2) Marketing team
  • Position 1 -
  • Position 2 -
3) Social Media team
  • Website, Twitter -
  • Facebook -
  • YouTube -
4) Graphics

Again, I think that's what it looked like you were doing anyways, just wanted to throw it there in case it wasn't haha  Smiley
Michael724

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 06:30:50 PM

Hello guys, Tom!  Smiley I am not Graphics Designer )) I just find this pictures from the old tread. It is a pity that these people who create this cannot be seen online long time ago

https://i.imgur.com/RDxMozZ.png

Here is the original vector, uncolored though. FTP server is off, can't post an image but I uploaded a bigger version. It would take not so long to re-do it, maybe some new suggestion, I am good with CS6.

Code:
https://i.imgbox.com/pmPf9mE4.png

What about the license? The picture is copyrighted. You can not just share the graphic file to public. Even if you bought the picture. This is illegal.

I dont know the agreement between image author and crave developer. Does anyone know this?

Some sources:
http://www.istockphoto.com/ch/en/vector/special-unit-military-patches-gm527674595-53382654
https://depositphotos.com/59528521/stock-illustration-special-unit-military-patches.html
https://www.dreamstime.com/stock-illustration-special-unit-military-patches-forces-patch-set-stock-vector-image47585247

TomVelvetPaws (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 07:23:34 PM

Why my post has been deleted by Bitcoin Forum moderator ?
I said : "68 masternodes is a very good number for this good old coin."

I don't know Gloupsy Its possible I could have done it by accident I delete some of mine from time to time.If I did I'm sorry

CRAVE Embrace the privacy movement    ◥
   Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.     ◥
NEVER.SELL.CRAVE....EVER

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Crave is the furure

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 07:25:49 PM

I don't know Gloupsy Its possible I could have done it by accident I delete some of mine from time to time.If I did I'm sorry

You're also deleting my posts  Sad

I've got no reason to write anything here.
TomVelvetPaws (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 07:37:40 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2017, 07:49:56 PM by TomVelvetPaws

You're also deleting my posts  Sad

Yea I was trying to delete a few of mine I made last night I figured they were kinda irrelevant since another suggestion was better than mine Lol I can be kinda dumb at times.I get to thinking about stuff and get way ahead of myself at times.I also misplaced my glasses I couldn't find them I did finally find them a little while ago.So I may have deleted some posts by accident.I can't see the computer screen very well without my glasses.I'm far sighted I can't see up close worth a damn  Tongue

TomVelvetPaws (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 07:39:52 PM

Hello guys, Tom!  Smiley I am not Graphics Designer )) I just find this pictures from the old tread. It is a pity that these people who create this cannot be seen online long time ago

Here is the original vector, uncolored though. FTP server is off, can't post an image but I uploaded a bigger version. It would take not so long to re-do it, maybe some new suggestion, I am good with CS6.

Code:
https://i.imgbox.com/pmPf9mE4.png

What about the license? The picture is copyrighted. You can not just share the graphic file to public. Even if you bought the picture. This is illegal.

I dont know the agreement between image author and crave developer. Does anyone know this?

Some sources:
http://www.istockphoto.com/ch/en/vector/special-unit-military-patches-gm527674595-53382654
https://depositphotos.com/59528521/stock-illustration-special-unit-military-patches.html
https://www.dreamstime.com/stock-illustration-special-unit-military-patches-forces-patch-set-stock-vector-image47585247

Yea your right I didn't really think about that honestly.  "Facepalm"

Michael724

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 07:57:01 PM

I try to sync testnet over 24 hours. No progress. Are testnet nodes active somewhere?
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 02:35:21 AM

Hi Community,

I am still selling a 1000 of Crave. All the BTC is going to TomVelvetPaws address for development. His address is under his avatar.

You can buy them at 15k sat each = .15 BTC and at the same time helping out the project. The 1000 crave will be donate to the development fund if not sold by the end of this month.

PM me first before you send any BTC. I will public the detail once the sale is completed.

Thanks
tema

Activity: 715

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 07:19:12 AM

Do you think that Crave don't show up on the exchange until the end of the month?

✔ Freedom ✔ Reliability ✔ Global accessibility BITCOIN ✔ Trust and Integrity ✔ Independence
TomVelvetPaws (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 07:38:32 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2017, 07:52:34 AM by TomVelvetPaws

Do you think that Crave don't show up on the exchange until the end of the month?

I'm just waiting on an update about the source code its being looked at again.The guy is doing it for free so I don't want to rush him or bother him.I could list it right now on cryptopia we have enough DOT coin.I just thought everyone wanted to wait a little bit.I don't have a whole lot of bitcoin anymore to pay someone because I spent it all on DOT coins I only have about .05 left.I sold off 90% of my crypto portfolio to raise the BTC to pay for it.So I really want this to get listed too.                                        

CooleRRSA

Activity: 125
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 08:21:10 AM

I'm just waiting on an update about the source code its being looked at again.The guy is doing it for free so I don't want to rush him or bother him.I could list it right now on cryptopia we have enough DOT coin.I just thought everyone wanted to wait a little bit.I don't have a whole lot of bitcoin anymore to pay someone because I spent it all on DOT coins I only have about .05 left.I sold off 90% of my crypto portfolio to raise the BTC to pay for it.So I really want this to get listed too.                                        
I think we can give crave coins to dev. Collect some coins and make a gift.
BTC4QB

Activity: 252

Aliens are real!

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 08:27:45 AM

Hi Community,

I am still selling a 1000 of Crave. All the BTC is going to TomVelvetPaws address for development. His address is under his avatar.

You can buy them at 15k sat each = .15 BTC and at the same time helping out the project. The 1000 crave will be donate to the development fund if not sold by the end of this month.

PM me first before you send any BTC. I will public the detail once the sale is completed.

Thanks

I wanna help but i just can buy them at 5k sat each, i have not much btc. sorry  Sad

Ps: crave shown at  3k sat each on coinmarketcap, FYI .
NEVER.SELL.CRAVE....EVER

Crave is the furure

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 08:39:13 AM

Hi Community,

Thanks

I wanna help but i just can buy them at 5k sat each, i have not much btc. sorry  Sad

Hi,

that's an irrelevant  information because the source is taken from Yobit which is on the wrong chain.That means it's not actually OUR Crave.
I doubt somebody will sell at 5k,sorry.

Anyway,
I'm restoring my offer to sell a few thousends of Crave at .0002BTC/Crave.

It's a chance for newcomers to get some before we get to Cryptopia.

As I've mentioned before,my next offer'll start at .002BTC/Crave in the near future

Let me know via PM  Wink

BTC4QB

Activity: 252

Aliens are real!

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 09:22:59 AM

Hi Community,

Thanks

Hi,

that's an irrelevant  information because the source is taken from Yobit which is on the wrong chain.That means it's not actually OUR Crave.
I doubt somebody will sell at 5k,sorry.

Anyway,
I'm restoring my offer to sell a few thousends of Crave at .0002BTC/Crave.

It's a chance for newcomers to get some before we get to Cryptopia.

As I've mentioned before,my next offer'll start at .002BTC/Crave in the near future

Let me know via PM  Wink

ok, i dont know that. so crave almost have zero value rn cause it have not listed on any exchange except coinsmarkets . But that guy can donate all his crave to devs actually.
NEVER.SELL.CRAVE....EVER

Crave is the furure

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 02:14:00 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2017, 06:54:17 PM by NEVER.SELL.CRAVE....EVER

Hi Cravers,

today has been made a Facebook group of our Crave project!

Please,spread the world and join!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/craveproject/

edit:
Every member of this group is automatically also an administrator.Everybody can make this group better by him self.
This is a real freedom,the same as Crave coin is Wink

NEVER.SELL.CRAVE....EVER

Crave is the furure

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 07:43:59 PM

I've just sent an email to developer of this Android Crave price ticker app to ask him to upgrade it,hope he will when we are on Cryptopia exchange Smiley
https://apkpure.co/crave-ticker/

CooleRRSA

Activity: 125
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 08:32:09 PM

I have created own crave blockchain explorer.
http://cryptoblock.xyz:30002/
NEVER.SELL.CRAVE....EVER

Crave is the furure

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 08:34:54 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2017, 08:47:50 PM by NEVER.SELL.CRAVE....EVER

I have created own crave blockchain explorer.
http://cryptoblock.xyz:30002/

WOW,that's a great news,we have an alternative explorer.

Thanks a lot
Great job

edit: it's actualy better one because we can look for addresses

NEVER.SELL.CRAVE....EVER

Crave is the furure

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 08:57:56 PM

Hi TomVelvetPaws,

please,add the second (better) block explorer on the OP as well as the FB group,when you have time.

Thank you

TomVelvetPaws (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 09:12:27 PM

Hi TomVelvetPaws,

please,add the second (better) block explorer on the OP as well as the FB group,when you have time.

Thank you

Wow, thats nice work will do it right now and also add it to the BitcoinGarden Ann.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: