Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:59:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 [661] 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 ... 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 729072 times)
FianaRook

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:04:43 PM

What does your slogan mean?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
keyzersoze

Activity: 476
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:25:19 AM

What does your slogan mean?

It means all your dreams of tomorrow, are possible today Smiley

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
metalo

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:41:12 AM

Hi all. At what time are address for airdrop checked for balance?  I have deposited coins on cryptopia to buy more BTX but still not credited for more than 3 hours and i want to know at what time is checked.

Consider any fund sent to cryptopia as already too late for any airdrop. They are going to hold it to get your airdrop and they will release them after.
Just don't use that exchange.

I didn't deposit BTX on cryptopia. I deposit another altcoin to exchange. At what hour are BTX balances checked?

OK I understand you. now:) Cryptopia is completely burned in my eyes and not only mine. God only knows when your coins will be credited to your balance. They are scamming customers, not admiting what is going on behind the scenes. They just claiming BTX to have airdrop for themselves, or they have been hacked and they haven't got funds in their wallets. They might be holding deposits hostage for any coins, not only BTX. No one knows the truth. My recommendation is to AVOID them at all cost.

hope with their new CEO they can get things turned around.

I got scammed too. I've sent my BTX on Friday, they received it and moved to this account 1JqdPUTFxSQ8jxRwUwv6QZ5cr3bcC9wHLD  (I guess it's their registered address for airdrop). Of course it has not appeared in my balances to sell it. I will retrieve all my funds from Cryptopia after this and I hope ETN gets another exchange too (that's the only reason I went ot Cryptopia)
gwestcot

Activity: 794
Merit: 272

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:56:58 AM

Hi all. At what time are address for airdrop checked for balance?  I have deposited coins on cryptopia to buy more BTX but still not credited for more than 3 hours and i want to know at what time is checked.

Consider any fund sent to cryptopia as already too late for any airdrop. They are going to hold it to get your airdrop and they will release them after.

I didn't deposit BTX on cryptopia. I deposit another altcoin to exchange. At what hour are BTX balances checked?

OK I understand you. now:) Cryptopia is completely burned in my eyes and not only mine. God only knows when your coins will be credited to your balance. They are scamming customers, not admiting what is going on behind the scenes. They just claiming BTX to have airdrop for themselves, or they have been hacked and they haven't got funds in their wallets. They might be holding deposits hostage for any coins, not only BTX. No one knows the truth. My recommendation is to AVOID them at all cost.

I got scammed too. I've sent my BTX on Friday, they received it and moved to this account 1JqdPUTFxSQ8jxRwUwv6QZ5cr3bcC9wHLD  (I guess it's their registered address for airdrop). Of course it has not appeared in my balances to sell it. I will retrieve all my funds from Cryptopia after this and I hope ETN gets another exchange too (that's the only reason I went ot Cryptopia)

Just use Cryptobridge and HitBTC!
e6ug

Activity: 773
Merit: 508

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:05:46 AM

looks like topia just synced the BTX wallet, did your transaction go through?

grosminer

Activity: 718
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:00:40 AM

Come on cryptopia! I want my BTX before the airdrop please!
grosminer

Activity: 718
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:02:56 AM

Btw.. can someone explain why the BTX price is going down.. - before the airdrop???
ParadiseFace

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:08:24 AM

Btw.. can someone explain why the BTX price is going down.. - before the airdrop???

Because the exchange (cryptopia) has finally enlisted funds (after 75 hours)
iwosh

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:34:58 AM

yea now a lot of people are in a bad situation where they can either sell with loss for the low price or try to withdraw but most likely miss the airdrop.
If this goes on and people wont be able to sell or withdraw when they want, its gonna hurt our loved coin bad.
percy_tc

Activity: 583
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:54:41 AM

Come on cryptopia! I want my BTX before the airdrop please!

I'm waiting mine for 8 days now. I wouldn't be suprised if we won't get it till airdrop ends.  Sneaky b*sstards  Grin
haskoth

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:01:46 AM

As I mentioned here before, cause of price drop is from Cryptopia doing with the airdrop. It hirts us all and no word from dev?
NikNight

Activity: 552

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:52:14 AM

For the first time I see that the price is going down before the airdrop. Why sell now? I do not understand this.
LuxLP

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:58:28 AM

Hallo, dev!

Could you please help me to clear up things with the tx, coz I suspect illegal actions:

So, on 2018-02-23 I sent and amount of 3.8909 from my local wallet to Cryptopia exchange address.

The amount arrived to my Cryptopia deposit address, but was never shown in the exchange web interface. As we can see from the pic below, it was transferred to anothe address in less then 1 hour..

This address is accumulating an amount of more than 100 btx, including the amount from my deposit address.

What could that be?

I have opened a ticked at Cryptopia exchnage, but they explicitly state that the answer is not no be expected before 20 days due to high work load of the suport service.

And the cherry on hte cake is: the address where my amount is gone is registered for the Monday airdrop!

Thank you!

Best regards!

So, to be honest the amount has finally arrived after 3 days. By this time the price has dropped by 23%. So, no more Cryptopia from my part.
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:23:26 AM

Exactly this, this is how a "little" problem could be a pain for a coin ( or even could destroy a coin in that case that the coin has few exchanger).
Probably half of the people will not trust anymore Cryptopia, and probably all new investors who read this topic, will not entry in BTX cause the few and bad exchangers.

Ps. I received my depositon cryptopia, now i want to see how often they sync their wallets.. if i don't like, bye bye cryptopia for ever.
iwosh

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:26:51 AM

Hallo, dev!

Could you please help me to clear up things with the tx, coz I suspect illegal actions:

So, on 2018-02-23 I sent and amount of 3.8909 from my local wallet to Cryptopia exchange address.

The amount arrived to my Cryptopia deposit address, but was never shown in the exchange web interface. As we can see from the pic below, it was transferred to anothe address in less then 1 hour..

This address is accumulating an amount of more than 100 btx, including the amount from my deposit address.

What could that be?

I have opened a ticked at Cryptopia exchnage, but they explicitly state that the answer is not no be expected before 20 days due to high work load of the suport service.

And the cherry on hte cake is: the address where my amount is gone is registered for the Monday airdrop!

Thank you!

Best regards!

So, to be honest the amount has finally arrived after 3 days. By this time the price has dropped by 23%. So, no more Cryptopia from my part.

Same here, I am done with cryptopia. I just sold BTX there with a significant loss, only to be able to withdraw BTC form there and never come back. I am going to buy BTX back from cryptobridge, because I know I can withdraw it there in a few minutes, not months.

I think BTX will recover from this nasty experience, but please, if you know anyone who wants to buy, tell them to avoid cryptopia.

edit: BTC from cryptopia came to my wallet in less than 5 minutes!...
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:45:35 AM

As I mentioned here before, cause of price drop is from Cryptopia doing with the airdrop. It hirts us all and no word from dev?

What do you expect from the devs to do?
Cryptopia makes a mess here.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
WHexa

Activity: 42
Merit: 5

Patience! And you shall be rewarded...

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:46:18 AM

Hello beloved community from all over the world!

I want to shortly introduce my self as a BitCore fan but fairly new to participation in the community. In other words I have been an observer for quite a long time now.

What's my point with all of this? Please have patience and faith in BitCore. The problems we have today is because of us, because the majority doesn't know what compound interest means. Take your time to think about your actions because it's your money you have invested here. You should take it seriously.

Please take a pause right now and Google compound interest. The ones who knows what it is just ignore this sentence.

This amazing project is to slowly but steadily grow. Both in value and use as those factors depend on each other.
What many in this community is doing is wrong, sorry to say that but that's the truth.

There will be two goals here... one for the trader and one for the patience airdrop collector.

If you chose to daily trade you will automatically choose to incorporate higher risk in your investment. Wether its cryptopia or any other exchange that will be compromised it is in the first hand YOUR CHOICE that made your coins land there. So traders, I understand you can maximize your profit but PLEASE DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK AND DONT BLAME THE DEV TEAM OR THE COIN FOR IT.
Please
Please
Please
STOP BEING NEGATIVE ON THE FORUMS TOO. I really hope your withdrawal issues will recover soon but the DevTeam can't help you if the exchange can't help you.
So please
Please
Please
Think about what you want first, prioritize trade or airdrop and live your crypto life happily ever after.

Airdrop collectors! You know that if you want you airdrop as safe as possible you should just use the official BitCore Core (Qt) wallet and enjoy life.
What makes me sick is that negativeness is already spreading like Ebola so we should do something to STOP it, we should be stronger together as a community! Not weaker!

Let's rock BitCore!
BTX  Kiss

ReadyPlayerOne 1GMvGBma8Z5cJmepFGTUEFXaMxfekyXPnp
Dmitro777

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:51:10 AM

looks like topia just synced the BTX wallet, did your transaction go through?
Hi, I have a different problem, I threw coins on Cryptopia.bitz to bitcoin address instead of battcore, and now I can not go back
Support for 22 days is not responding
MadMac

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:57:43 AM

Wether its cryptopia or any other exchange that will be compromised it is in the first hand YOUR CHOICE that made your coins land there.
Another Craptopia sock puppet noob. We were just waiting for you. Cry
zigalo

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:02:37 AM

Hello beloved community from all over the world!

I want to shortly introduce my self as a BitCore fan but fairly new to participation in the community. In other words I have been an observer for quite a long time now.

What's my point with all of this? Please have patience and faith in BitCore. The problems we have today is because of us, because the majority doesn't know what compound interest means. Take your time to think about your actions because it's your money you have invested here. You should take it seriously.

Please take a pause right now and Google compound interest. The ones who knows what it is just ignore this sentence.

This amazing project is to slowly but steadily grow. Both in value and use as those factors depend on each other.
What many in this community is doing is wrong, sorry to say that but that's the truth.

There will be two goals here... one for the trader and one for the patience airdrop collector.

If you chose to daily trade you will automatically choose to incorporate higher risk in your investment. Wether its cryptopia or any other exchange that will be compromised it is in the first hand YOUR CHOICE that made your coins land there. So traders, I understand you can maximize your profit but PLEASE DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK AND DONT BLAME THE DEV TEAM OR THE COIN FOR IT.
Please
Please
Please
STOP BEING NEGATIVE ON THE FORUMS TOO. I really hope your withdrawal issues will recover soon but the DevTeam can't help you if the exchange can't help you.
So please
Please
Please
Think about what you want first, prioritize trade or airdrop and live your crypto life happily ever after.

Airdrop collectors! You know that if you want you airdrop as safe as possible you should just use the official BitCore Core (Qt) wallet and enjoy life.
What makes me sick is that negativeness is already spreading like Ebola so we should do something to STOP it, we should be stronger together as a community! Not weaker!

Let's rock BitCore!
BTX  Kiss

Well said .... support.

For the whole community, do not meddle in cryptopia, it scammers there many people who were thrown !!
Pages: « 1 ... 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 [661] 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 ... 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: