Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:37:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 [473] 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 ... 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 729113 times)
aljunk

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:03:25 PM

Dear Bitointalk community,

as most of you may be aware the core team is currently in live meeting. We are still discussing.
We have made great progress on lots of important points and publish a official statement tomorrow.

Be assuered a lot of progress is coming. : )

Kind regards,
Your Bitcore team

i would like to buy more BTX in Bittrex.

I agree with you  Grin
§

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:08:55 PM

is this a final decission from CMC or what could we do, that this will be changed ?

Please Guys dont forget to fingerpoint/annoy CMC at their topic with the completly fail market cap of BTX @ their website:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=199685

It's clear that the cmc circulating supply is a battle of interpretation between the two parties. Go under the FAQ of the cmc site, and look for this question "Why is the Circulating Supply used in determining the market capitalization instead of Total Supply? "

CMC uses the public float to determine the market cap. It's clear that they see the November 2nd virtual fork free coins that have not yet been redeemed as locked coins. Therefore, according to their definition of market cap these non-redeemed coins are not accounted for the circulating supply.

Is it fair compared to all BTC forks? Absolutely not!

It's not a interpretation at all, its just wrong. If you left your purse at you grandparents place which you visit just once a year, or maybe never again, that money is still circulating and in public float, does not matter if you have access to it or not. It's there!

Same with the virtual fork, at the time of importing the BTC snapshot the devs made these coins public float.
Different point of view, how could anybody check how much coin are redeemed and how much not? So they will never be in circulation?

If there was no different point-of-view, cmc would already show the correct circulation. But since they're not, obviously both parties don't see the circulating supply the same way! You can put your troll mask and spam all around you that they are just a bunch of f** sh**, or you can try to understand their point-of-view and why it's different from our point-of-view.

Do a bit of research, do your homework and you'll find an answer to all your questions.

QBhorse you're too thick to understand this. Stop talking about things you don't understand, you are almost as bad as those trolls.
One more time to make it clear: YOU CALCULATE THE CIRCULATING SUPPLY THE SAME AS YOU DO FOR OTHER COINS, THE SAME AS YOU DID FOR HARDFORKS AND OTHER COINS THAT CLAIM THROUGH BTC (ANY OTHER COIN FOR THAT MATTER!)

What is there to understand about CMC'S point of view?? They calculate it the same for everyone or they don't.
There is no understanding cmc...and if you can't see this you don't understand the issue at hand... so stop talking bs

.and if anything BTX has more coins in true circulation with the hybrid fork than btc or bch has, so really you have no argument.
Hadrop.Boyle

Activity: 293
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:12:23 PM

is this a final decission from CMC or what could we do, that this will be changed ?

Please Guys dont forget to fingerpoint/annoy CMC at their topic with the completly fail market cap of BTX @ their website:

It's clear that the cmc circulating supply is a battle of interpretation between the two parties. Go under the FAQ of the cmc site, and look for this question "Why is the Circulating Supply used in determining the market capitalization instead of Total Supply? "

CMC uses the public float to determine the market cap. It's clear that they see the November 2nd virtual fork free coins that have not yet been redeemed as locked coins. Therefore, according to their definition of market cap these non-redeemed coins are not accounted for the circulating supply.

It's not a interpretation at all, its just wrong. If you left your purse at you grandparents place which you visit just once a year, or maybe never again, that money is still circulating and in public float, does not matter if you have access to it or not. It's there!

Same with the virtual fork, at the time of importing the BTC snapshot the devs made these coins public float.
Different point of view, how could anybody check how much coin are redeemed and how much not? So they will never be in circulation?

If there was no different point-of-view, cmc would already show the correct circulation. But since they're not, obviously both parties don't see the circulating supply the same way! You can put your troll mask and spam all around you that they are just a bunch of f** sh**, or you can try to understand their point-of-view and why it's different from our point-of-view.

Do a bit of research, do your homework and you'll find an answer to all your questions.

Thank you for that profound advice. All I try to say is that their "point of view" means in the end, the distribution via BTC snapshot import will never count toward the market cap. And this, I think is just wrong. And because of that I allow myself not to call that "point of view". Maybe I'am to harsh with my wording, but I never troll around.

At the moment we can change nothing so ... let's ignore this, or what is you suggestion?
I see CMC is one of the most referred/viewed website (even at the bitcore.cc site [bottom]) for investors looking at market caps, volume and change.
So I think it's important to make clear statements what is right and what is wrong.

Wanne get 10% of Cointracking? https://cointracking.info/?ref=M138678
Wanne join Binance Exchange? https://www.binance.com/?ref=11326731
Wanne join Kucoin with Bonus? https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=7QHt5a
QB Horse

Activity: 224
Merit: 28

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:14:50 PM

QBhorse you're too thick to understand this. Stop talking about things you don't understand, you are almost as bad as those trolls.
One more time to make it clear: YOU CALCULATE THE CIRCULATING SUPPLY THE SAME AS YOU DO FOR OTHER COINS, THE SAME AS YOU DID FOR HARDFORKS AND OTHER COINS THAT CLAIM THROUGH BTC (ANY OTHER COIN FOR THAT MATTER!)

What is there to understand about CMC'S point of view?? They calculate it the same for everyone or they don't.
There is no understanding cmc...and if you can't see this you don't understand the issue at hand... so stop talking bs

.and if anything BTX has more coins in true circulation with the hybrid fork than btc or bch has, so really you have no argument.

Yawn!
Hadrop.Boyle

Activity: 293
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:20:03 PM

Thank you for that profound advice. All I try to say is that their "point of view" means in the end, the distribution via BTC snapshot import will never count toward the market cap. And this, I think is just wrong. And because of that I allow myself not to call that "point of view". Maybe I'am to harsh with my wording, but I never troll around.

At the moment we can change nothing so ... let's ignore this, or what is you suggestion?
I see CMC is one of the most referred/viewed website (even at the bitcore.cc site [bottom]) for investors looking at market caps, volume and change.
So I think it's important to make clear statements what is right and what is wrong.

Wanne get 10% of Cointracking? https://cointracking.info/?ref=M138678
Wanne join Binance Exchange? https://www.binance.com/?ref=11326731
Wanne join Kucoin with Bonus? https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=7QHt5a
AdamW_^_^

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:21:02 PM

who is dumping?
aljunk

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:35:12 PM

What's up in the yiimp pool, BTX has been removed. my balance got stuck and not send to me.  Cry
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 05:50:55 PM

who is dumping?
Don't matter who doing this, btw now is a good time to buy and hold bitcore, very attractive prise at this point.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
gurumeditation

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:58:04 PM

What's up in the yiimp pool, BTX has been removed. my balance got stuck and not send to me.  Cry
Back online

█▀▀▀██▀▀▀█░░░░    ►    * No ICO | Fair Launch | Bounties          ◄    * Discord
█▄▄▄█▄▀░░░░░░    ►    * The first Ethash Masternode crypto     ◄    * Forums
░░░░░░░▀▄█▄▄▄█    ►    * ASIC-Resistant | PoW GPU Mining       ◄    * Twitter
Children of Gaia

Activity: 588
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:00:41 PM

who is dumping?

Vlad2Vlad.
aljunk

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:33:13 PM

Back online
thanks for report  Grin
MarketMagic

Activity: 777
Merit: 777

Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:50:32 PM

Where can I find link to electrum wallet plz?

█████████████████████
ainsleyfran

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:53:27 PM

I think it would be wise to wait for the dust to settle before attempting to get your hands on the spoils of the fork!
ainsleyfran

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:55:05 PM

I think it would be wise to wait for the dust to settle before attempting to get your hands on the spoils of the fork!
iwosh

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:22:47 PM

Do I just see things, or did really yiimp pool just stopped and erased bitcore from their site and dumped all the BTX??? Any idea why?

Its tpruvot decision to close yiimp or not mantain it anymore. Not BTX related

Interesting. It is back up there though so I dont know. But the big dump seems to be by someone owning a big GPU mining farm, because the mining diff. dropped to approx. half... the dump is a bad news, but at least we can mine twice as fast Smiley

Or maybe I am wrong and the lowered diff. is because of the yiimp pool...
QB Horse

Activity: 224
Merit: 28

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:40:00 PM

BTW I’m on the Bitcore camp and I’m pissed off like most of you that they only show 1.9M in circulating supply. But unlike most trolls here, I try to understand what is their rationale. I don’t buy the conspiracy theory and I don’t think they are stupid.

No it’s not that the Nov 2 snapshot distribution will never count, as in the 1.9M some of it is included. In fact the BTX quantity that is accounted in the 1.9M is the quantity that was redeemed by BTC holders. As more people redeem their free BTX, it will be included in the circulating supply.

They use the public float accounting method to calculate the market cap. In their official definition, this is what they say:

"We've found that Circulating Supply is a much better metric for determining the market capitalization. Coins that are locked, reserved, or not able to be sold on the public market are coins that can't affect the price and thus should not be allowed to affect the market capitalization as well. The method of using the Circulating Supply is analogous to the method of using public float for determining the market capitalization of companies in traditional investing."

Agree enough said on that topic.
Only the dev team can solve this issue with cmc.
vpixele

Activity: 356
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 07:49:16 PM

BITCORE. KING OF THE WORLD CRYPTOCURRENCY
Do you think so too?

bravetheheat

Activity: 457
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:41:57 PM

BTX is suffering long-term dump and you can see the price is going down for several weeks.
After 25% airdrop, people are trying to sell their coins for profit and there must be someone try to dump it.
Now, he is doing the same things again, I think there will be a pump after this dump.
Bombardier

Activity: 588
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:46:50 PM

this dump is perfect for the smart people
More.Hash

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:48:46 PM

BTX is suffering long-term dump and you can see the price is going down for several weeks.
After 25% airdrop, people are trying to sell their coins for profit and there must be someone try to dump it.
Now, he is doing the same things again, I think there will be a pump after this dump.

Let’s hope that you are right. This whole thing is getting ridiculous. Most alts are on the way up, some alts are on the train down. Those artificial movements start to annoy me, that’s way from healthy growth.

Bitcore BTX - The Future Is Now | free BTX claiming for BTC holders + weekly airdrops + GPU mining
Bitcore F.A.Q.   |   BTX claiming + more info   |   ANN bitcointalk: open discussion   
segwit + bloom + 10 MB blocks + 2.5 min blocktime + only 400 MB blockchain! + Diff64_15 smooth algo
Pages: « 1 ... 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 [473] 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 ... 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: