Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:58:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 729091 times)
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:28:41 AM

tried to claim but got an error
Error : Sorry, No Balance on Snapshot - Block 463604 ! Please try again...
what does it mean?

It means that you didn't have BTC at that address when the snapshot was taken at block 463619 (minted : 2017-04-26 17:10:01).
boo50

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

lux8.net

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:01:52 AM

Sorry, I don't understand.
I use my BTX address, where some BTX already.

bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:06:28 AM

Sorry, I don't understand.
I use my BTX address, where some BTX already.

Did you read the opening statement? "Every BTC holder can claim his coins with the BTC Signature 1:1 1BTC = 1BTX" You needed to have bitcoins to claim the free BTX, at an bitcoin address that you control the keys.
Limx Dev (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:48:43 AM

Discus Fish (F2Pool) has claimed. Thank you  Smiley
https://claim.bitcore.cc/pay.php

1KFHE7w8BhaENAswwryaoccDb6qcT6DbYY
HC7RUdPCMpJyGcE5IZeL8sngxCWSfFL2zVuVcKs4UPgPcjjVIstfFFcU6r2Cpl/s6mrVO4z9eXdgnRfJmDtO4tM=
1KFHE7w8BhaENAswwryaoccDb6qcT6DbYY
fe4f9e885bbd5225ab9fba999f6a4f4f9a1400ec6bf4173f5d0db5dca55a2734

Bitcore BTX - a UTXO fork of Bitcoin - since 2017
___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
██ Github - Releases/ Wallets
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
Story777

Activity: 78
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:22:26 AM

BTX Claiming-Service sponsored by Team BitSend
BTC Claiming..klick here

This claiming is 6 months possible. (11-02-2107) It is for everyone free.

1. Type your bitcoinaddress and wait few seconds. Our system will control your address. With positive result, follow step 2

2. Please sign a message with your bitcoinwallet and type "BTX". Fill the incoming signature in the first window.In the second window you type your new BitCore address.

You see an example, what will happen, when you already claimed.The system will show you the BTX transaction ID.

Everything finished. Enjoy your new claimed BTX.    

Hi BTX community.

I have a couple of questions, the first question I'm sure I already know the answer.

For those who may use Blockchain.info is there another way they can claim coins since blockchain.info does not allow users to sign msgs. Well, more factually you can only sign imported addresses not the new addresses with the new wallet. I am assuming the answer is no, if you can't sign a msg you cannot prove ownership. Would this answer be correct? No other work-around?

My second question is regarding the time stamp for my own personally claim, I disagree with the total amount in the snapshot. It's not even close to being correct. It isn't much of an issue for me if the answer to the first question is no, because I would be unable to claim. However if I could claim BTX I would like to claim the full amount. I know it is something I have overlooked as the timestamp of the blockchain one cannot change. Anyone else having a different amount? Anyone else wanting to claim from blockchain.info or am I alone?

I am very interested in this coin, it sounds promising. No big deal with my questions, regardless the answer or my oversight I will buy. I'm just curious.

the_timetravler

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:41:46 AM

Can someone help me please?

I am trying to mine BTX on Supernova.
I instaled cgminer 4.9.2 and tried to confiure the miner

STRATUM:   stratum+tcp://btx.suprnova.cc
PORT:   3629
Username:   Weblogin.Worker
Password:   Worker Password

But after typing "stratum+tcp://btx.suprnova.cc" and enter
it asks me for Username but not for the PORT

at the end I get "stratum+tcp://btx.suprnova.cc failed alive testing, reinput details"

Can someone tell me what I did wrong or how I can get it work?
Thanks in advance!

Limx Dev (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:46:10 AM

BTC Claiming..klick here

1. Type your bitcoinaddress and wait few seconds. Our system will control your address. With positive result, follow step 2

2. Please sign a message with your bitcoinwallet and type "BTX". Fill the incoming signature in the first window.In the second window you type your new BitCore address.

You see an example, what will happen, when you already claimed.The system will show you the BTX transaction ID.

Hi BTX community.

I have a couple of questions, the first question I'm sure I already know the answer.

For those who may use Blockchain.info is there another way they can claim coins since blockchain.info does not allow users to sign msgs. Well, more factually you can only sign imported addresses not the new addresses with the new wallet. I am assuming the answer is no, if you can't sign a msg you cannot prove ownership. Would this answer be correct? No other work-around?

My second question is regarding the time stamp for my own personally claim, I disagree with the total amount in the snapshot. It's not even close to being correct. It isn't much of an issue for me if the answer to the first question is no, because I would be unable to claim. However if I could claim BTX I would like to claim the full amount. I know it is something I have overlooked as the timestamp of the blockchain one cannot change. Anyone else having a different amount? Anyone else wanting to claim from blockchain.info or am I alone?

I am very interested in this coin, it sounds promising. No big deal with my questions, regardless the answer or my oversight I will buy. I'm just curious.

Hello Story777,

thank you for your questions.
Can you check this guide here? https://forum.bitcoin.com/beginners-help/guide-how-so-sign-a-message-with-blockchain-info-t436.html

It is possible to check your balance via Blockchain.info?

Kind Regards Christian

Bitcore BTX - a UTXO fork of Bitcoin - since 2017
___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
██ Github - Releases/ Wallets
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 09:05:25 AM

Does anyone have a miner that doesn't break after 1 minute to 10 hours with 'illegal memory access'? I've tried Nigoh's as well and doesn't seem to fix it.

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
Vaccinus

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 09:14:42 AM

Does anyone have a miner that doesn't break after 1 minute to 10 hours with 'illegal memory access'? I've tried Nigoh's as well and doesn't seem to fix it.

try this one https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1883902.msg18775890#msg18775890 work perfectly for nvidia no error or illegal memory access crash, but the displayed hashrate seems off

Story777

Activity: 78
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 09:26:47 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2017, 09:39:30 AM by Story777

BTC Claiming..klick here

Hi BTX community.

Hello Story777,

thank you for your questions.
Can you check this guide here? https://forum.bitcoin.com/beginners-help/guide-how-so-sign-a-message-with-blockchain-info-t436.html

It is possible to check your balance via Blockchain.info?

Kind Regards Christian

That thread is outdated, 2015. With the new wallet you cannot sign msgs with blockchain.info. This is a known "issue" with their team and not widely known. You can only sign msgs with imported addresses. Many people had to import their old blockchain wallet to the new wallet to regain access to funds. If you did this you are able to sign. If you joined after the implementation of the new wallet this function to sign an address is not available. On a side note retrieving you private keys is now complex for a noob with blockchain.info, and I'm not referring to your secret phrase to unlock the wallet if you forget your password.

Actually I did read somewhere on some links you provided that there is a work-around to sign a msg with blockchain.info, but if you don't actually know what you are doing here you will loose your BTC funds. I cannot find what I was reading to check the date either...sorry guys. But  I'm not prepared to loose BTC by following the instructions nor do I know if it will work or how old the thread was, it might be outdated.

I stand corrected if someone can tell me a better/a way to sign a msg within blockchain.info?

EDIT: It is possible to check your balance via Blockchain.info?

are you wanting me to check my balance again to see if it is correct or are you wanting my addy to check?

EDIT: I have just worked out what has happened to the different balance. Blockchain.info separated out the balance to different wallets hence the difference. It's not an error just a function.
arbnewsd

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 10:05:22 AM

tried to claim but got an error
Error : Sorry, No Balance on Snapshot - Block 463604 ! Please try again...
what does it mean?

It means that you didn't have BTC at that address when the snapshot was taken at block 463619 (minted : 2017-04-26 17:10:01).
I have the same error when claim.

I have about 0.1 BTC on my coinbase, but it have many address, which address I should choose Huh
evli

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 11:36:09 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2017, 01:20:44 PM by evli

Don't try to use your exchange or coinbase address.
They transfer the deposited coins to other addresses the moment they receive them.
So , the deposit address is empty after some seconds...
Also you cannot control the exchanges wallet (you cannot send signed messages).

The benefit is for big exchanges as Polo, they can claim huge BTX amount...
On the other hand that could be good, the exchanges have the motivation to list and pump it...  Wink
wakier

Activity: 826
Merit: 260

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 12:22:03 PM

if a have under 1 bitcoin could I make a claim ? since no bounty and no good miner to join mining pool I only buy some from topia and needs to claim to add more btx as long investment even the rate are so small at 1:1

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 01:16:55 PM

1. I can't sync my BTX wallet. I can't find any connection. Can you have any nodes?

2. I can't sign my Electrum. It said can't sign such address.  How can I do ?
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 01:37:27 PM

1. I can't sync my BTX wallet. I can't find any connection. Can you have any nodes?

Shouldn't be any problem getting nodes but here is our list:

www.zpool.ca/explorer/peers?id=986

Cheers

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
Neon~

Activity: 275

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 02:55:48 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2017, 05:51:53 PM by Neon~

My BitCore pool confirmed the first block found and completed the payouts above 1 BTX balance. See some of the transaction below. Those who have already tried the pool before and moved on can check their pending balance by changing to their address in the url below. Miners who were online on the pool during the time when block was found may not feel the first balance very high as its the first block and whoever tried the pool before will still get their submitted share counted to reward split as its PPS based. If the miners can maintain their hash power on the pool with which the pool can find blocks on regular intervals, then the reward splits evens out between the participating miners.

http://neonpool.sytes.net/miner/1Kg47MevU17gL9AH5jiADwL4TrGcw1JErx
http://neonpool.sytes.net/miner/13XubW8PRLFRgmk5tZ9SC78zzAv91G2knV
http://neonpool.sytes.net/miner/1M9Aby8DuUQsYMcSNvChNuzCCs4vUnoKsi

Miners please join the pool and spread your hashing power.

http://neonpool.sytes.net
Pool fee: 0.5%
Minimum payout: 1 BTX
Stratum host: stratum+tcp://neonpool.sytes.net
Stratum port: 4008

Nvidia: ccminer --cpu-priority=3 -a timetravel -o stratum+tcp://neonpool.sytes.net:4008 -u <your_wallet_addr> -p <any_value>
AMD: sgminer.exe  -I 19 --no-submit-stale --kernel timetravel10 -o stratum+tcp://neonpool.sytes.net:4008 -u <your_wallet_addr> -p <any_value>
CPU: minerd -a timetravel10 -o stratum+tcp://neonpool.sytes.net:4008 -u <your_wallet_addr> -p <any_value>
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 03:11:49 PM

Shouldn't be any problem getting nodes but here is our list:

www.zpool.ca/explorer/peers?id=986

Cheers

I just sync with the help of vpn. Thank you all the same.
Tarz

Activity: 237
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 03:39:09 PM

if a have under 1 bitcoin could I make a claim ? since no bounty and no good miner to join mining pool I only buy some from topia and needs to claim to add more btx as long investment even the rate are so small at 1:1

You can claim BTX token for free and all what is needed is an inquiry sent from your wallet to a coin-disposer. They will set up bots or any other kind of virtual machinery that will be sending out BTX tokens automatically over the course of the next several weeks. More newcomers are coming up and claiming their tokens resulting in a higher supply and sharper inflation.
finder

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 05:12:44 PM

New encryption, whether there is a strong anonymity
tortellino

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:43:31 PM

@Limx Dev, levelten: Thanks for your help! With your screenshots i was able to recognize that my ledger nano s preceeded my BTC address before the signation hash. after removing it everything went smoothly within 2 minutes Grin

▄█████████████████▄▄▄
███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████  ▄▄▄▄
█████              ▀█████████▀
█████                ██████▀
█████             ▄██████▀
█████         ▄▄██████▓▀   
█████      ▄▄███████▀   ▄▓██
█████   ▄▄███████▓▀   ▄▓████
█████▄█████████▀   ▄▓██████▌
████████████▓▀   ▄▓████████
██████████▀   ▄▓██████████
████████▀   ▄███████████▀
 ▀███▓▀   ▄▓███████▀▀▀┘
.DEVAULT.     
  ●   

.COMMUNITYE
.GOVERNANCE.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
  .ICOEE
PREMINE
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: