Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:33:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 729067 times)
startsts

Activity: 1092
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:16:37 AM

I have imported private keys   from bitcoin, rescanned and still having 0 on the balance, what the problem?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vaporware asset wizard

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:22:11 AM

You urgently need Bittrex... Cryptopia is ridiculous.

Until the coins are distributed it will be hard to get on Bittrex.

Bittrex and other legacy exchanges will be superseded soon anyway, better to concentrate on getting listed on first generation P2P exchanges like SuperNET's BarterDEX.
gwestcot

Activity: 794
Merit: 272

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:50:50 AM

You urgently need Bittrex... Cryptopia is ridiculous.

Until the coins are distributed it will be hard to get on Bittrex.

Bittrex and other legacy exchanges will be superseded soon anyway, better to concentrate on getting listed on first generation P2P exchanges like SuperNET's BarterDEX.

I agree... I really like that concept but I have no personal experience with a P2P exchange. That being said they look like they are accepting all projects so it wouldn't be a bad idea to get listed on a new exchange that is also extremely innovative. It would indeed solve many of the issues of traditional exchanges if it works as intended.
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:25:18 AM

So, I've had a bit more time to think about my earlier proposal and I think that I've got it.

Instead of the massive airdrop after November 2nd, we continue with the airdrops. Instead of 3% every Monday, we change it to 5% for the entire month of November. Each month after that, the airdrop increases by 1% until all BTX are full distributed. In the model, November would be a 5% airdrop. December would increase to a 6% airdrop. January would increase to 7% and so on until all BTX are distributed.

Imagine the excitement of people knowing that if they get 10 or more BTX  in their wallets, they will be rewarded handsomely every Monday? BTX would be the talk of the entire crypto world. BTC owners would come out of the woodwork to claim their BTX. New people would download the wallet and run to the exchange to buy their Bitcore.

The only reason Bitcoin Cash is doing well is because everyone knew about it months in advance before it forked. Bitcoin Cash was receiving free press from everyone and their grandmother. My proposal would have vloggers posting videos all over the internet. People from China would be using VPNs to create an account on Cryptopia to by BTX. Every exchange would know about Bitcore and investors would flood their exchanges with requests to list Bitcore, just like they did with Bitcoin Cash.

Bitcore is a much better coin than Bitcoin Cash and this would give the crypto world a little taste of what it could be. By the end of the year, the price of Bitcore might be close to $50. If you see the potential of this strategy over the current final pending airdrop, copy and repost and let the devs know that there is a much better option than the one currently in place. We would all benefit from this type of approach. Otherwise, after the final airdrop, Bitcore will flood the market and the price will most likely drop below $1, maybe worse.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
gwestcot

Activity: 794
Merit: 272

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:29:53 AM

So, I've had a bit more time to think about my earlier proposal and I think that I've got it.

Instead of the massive airdrop after November 2nd, we continue with the airdrops. Instead of 3% every Monday, we change it to 5% for the entire month of November. Each month after that, the airdrop increases by 1% until all BTX are full distributed. In the model, November would be a 5% airdrop. December would increase to a 6% airdrop. January would increase to 7% and so on until all BTX are distributed.

Imagine the excitement of people knowing that if they get 10 or more BTX  in their wallets, they will be rewarded handsomely every Monday? BTX would be the talk of the entire crypto world. BTC owners would come out of the woodwork to claim their BTX. New people would download the wallet and run to the exchange to buy their Bitcore.

The only reason Bitcoin Cash is doing well is because everyone knew about it months in advance before it forked. Bitcoin Cash was receiving free press from everyone and their grandmother. My proposal would have vloggers posting videos all over the internet. People from China would be using VPNs to create an account on Cryptopia to by BTX. Every exchange would know about Bitcore and investors would flood their exchanges with requests to list Bitcore, just like they did with Bitcoin Cash.

Bitcore is a much better coin than Bitcoin Cash and this would give the crypto world a little taste of what it could be. By the end of the year, the price of Bitcore might be close to $50. If you see the potential of this strategy over the current final pending airdrop, copy and repost and let the devs know that there is a much better option than the one currently in place. We would all benefit from this type of approach. Otherwise, after the final airdrop, Bitcore will flood the market and the price will most likely drop below $1, maybe worse.

It still distributes the coins fairly quickly but not recklessly. I would welcome this over the current proposal any day of the week.
Vigens

Activity: 296

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:35:35 AM

Sounds like a plan  Cool
Mrbates

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:41:55 AM

I have imported private keys   from bitcoin, rescanned and still having 0 on the balance, what the problem?

You have to sign a message and claim your BTX to your BTX wallet address at bitcore.cc

This requires you having had btc on that address in april.

abudfv2008

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:04:22 AM

IMHO spreading BTX between BTC holders won't work.

As I understand now we have 1Ml of coins on hands and 15Ml premine.
If it is required do distribute all premine quickly and attract new people.
Just raise the airdrop %. Make it 25% a week. In a month 2.5ML will be on hands. In 3 months everything will be on hands.
Make signature campaign with HUGE letters "+25% a WEEK".
It is possible to lower it gradualy for example 1moth - 25% 2month 20% 3month 15%
This way those who are first real supporters of the coin are rewarded fairly.
Flex2222

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:36:09 AM

It still distributes the coins fairly quickly but not recklessly. I would welcome this over the current proposal any day of the week.

I also think this is the way to go. Not because of personal greed but because of the potential hype u mentioned.
There is no such coin as btx with this unique position its in now.
(these huge airdrops are reasonable considering its one of the main goals to get all coins in circulation)
Nevertheless it  would create massive hype to distribute the coins frequently over a longer timeframe with increasing airdrops.
Meanwhile the btx team would have enough time to work on a roadmap a new website on marketing getting listed on new exchanges and potential technical updates like lightning network etc and noone would complain about that within the next year because everyone would make a shitton of money   
Developers pls dont throw away the aces you have in your hand right now.
startsts

Activity: 1092
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:06:29 AM

Is there a hashing module for bitcore (timetravel10)?  I can't find.

abudfv2008

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:20:25 AM

With 5% + 1% a month it would take ~9 months to distribute premine.
5+2% = ~6.5months
5+3% = 6montths
10+3% = <5months
So there are models of distribution from which to choose.
crypt0kid

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:44:23 AM

Not necessarily. If we take this approach, there will be a large number of BTX investors. My guess is that a very large portion of the crypto world would want to get involved. So this means that there will be larger airdrops and each person will tell their friends and their friends will jump in and the price will continue to rise. Think of the hype around Bitcoin Cash. Head to head, Bitcore BTX is a better coin than Bitcoin Cash. Why is the price of Bitcoin Cash over $400 and BTX is less than $6? Bitcoin Cash just came out last month. Bitcoin Cash has only been around for 1 month. It was hastily put together. If it came out under any other circumstance and with less press, it would be worthless. The airdrop that was given to people who hold Bitcoin is similar to the Bitcoin Cash airdrop. The only reason people began to support Bitcoin Cash is due to the backing and the fact that they coin seemed to be worth something.

The hype, the following and the press made Bitcoin Cash what it is today. We need to build that same fever pitch for Bitcore and this airdrop is a great way to pull that off. The percentage can be adjusted by the dev team to complete the airdrop in less time. In the case of Bitcoin Cash, most people didn't really care about receiving it until they realized that it actually had value Then they began threatening to sue Poloniex and Coinbase to give them their Bitcoin Cash. If the price of Bitcore continues to increase, which it certainly will, everyone who had Bitcoin in their wallets in April will make every effort to claim their BTX. That same momentum will drive the price of Bitcore up and put it front and center in front of the entire crypto community. Once people begin using the coin and see how fast it is, BTX will sell itself.

Bitcoin Cash is all marketing. The marketing gave Bitcoin Cash value. Bitcore is a fantastic coin. The speed is otherworldly. If the team can put together a good use case via an excellent roadmap, this could propel BTX into the front page of Coin Market Cap and once it lands on the front page, it'll go to the moon. If Bitcoin Cash could do it, why can't BTX? Not to mention, there is talk of a new Bitcoin fork. BTX can be angled as an alternative to another Bitcoin fork. There are a ton of options and possibilities for BTX. In fact, the possibilities are endless.  

crypt0kid

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:47:34 AM

5+2% = ~6.5months
5+3% = 6montths
10+3% = <5months
So there are models of distribution from which to choose.

Exactly! We have room to play around with it. Just the simple act of escalating the percentage of the payouts monthly will drive the crypto world into a frenzy over Bitcore. Grin

bambarmia

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:54:27 AM

Sure.. this is the right thing to avoid the price crash !
Limx Dev (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:13:13 AM

Is there a hashing module for bitcore (timetravel10)?  I can't find.

https://github.com/LIMXTEC/BitCore/blob/master/src/crypto/hashblock.h

Kind Regards Christian

Bitcore BTX - a UTXO fork of Bitcoin - since 2017
___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
██ Github - Releases/ Wallets
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
LycheeBit

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 08:32:33 AM

Hello Smiley Here is a new mining pool for mining BitCore.
It's based on YiiMP, no registration is needed :

• Stratum  : lycheebit.com:3556
  • User     : YOUR_BTX_ADDRESS
  • Password : c=BTX

Exemple of CCMiner command line :

Code:
ccminer.exe -a bitcore -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:3556 -u 1MYn8e5ebiAnnNHJgubUJqCZ4spYRvV1Ff -p c=BTX

Happy mining Smiley

LycheeBit - Mining pool - https://www.lycheebit.com
Retaliator

Activity: 298

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:03:52 AM

So tired of this. Sold your BTX now if you afraid of the price drop, I'll buy it. Let team do what they do and stop writing bullshit.
SamsaCid

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:51:00 AM

So tired of this. Sold your BTX now if you afraid of the price drop, I'll buy it. Let team do what they do and stop writing bullshit.

I like the discussion and people who come with their opinions and ideas - this is an active community.

So far I support most of the new rules from the latest announcement but I'm interested in new ideas as well - part of that can be bullshit, but sometimes even that can lead to good or interesting follow ups.

If there're some good ideas, the devs can adapt them or at least think about them and interact with the community; so far they're doing a really good job in my opinion.

_javi_

Activity: 968
Merit: 624

Still a manic miner

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:00:08 AM

I think that the idea of giving out free money doesnt add value to the coin.

I understand you need to distribute the coin... but easy comes easy goes, and people would dump the coin (hey, its free)

But i´m still hodling and watching this project.
abudfv2008

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:07:06 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2017, 11:06:51 AM by abudfv2008

Not necessarily. If we take this approach, there will be a large number of BTX investors. My guess is that a very large portion of the crypto world would want to get involved. So this means that there will be larger airdrops and each person will tell their friends and their friends will jump in and the price will continue to rise.
Are you sure that your maths is good? The quantity of coins remais the same. And increases only by mining - it doesn't matter 10 people mine or 10ML people. It has no difference whether you have or have no BTX investors for the speed of premine distribution (a hope that you didn't mean to sell premine directly)
All extra airdrops is divided by this ammount.
So the only way to participate if you don't mine is to buy. But who will want to sell many coins with such airdrop plan? Very few. What does it mean? Price - rise of course. It isn't very good if too high = very volatile? because at some point many people will decide to sell, then to buy and so on.
So the main point is to find the airdrop plan which will do its work - no tooo much hype but the same time attractive for newcomers.
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: