Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:25:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 729076 times)
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:25:20 PM

It seems the latest announcement had a negative impact on the coin and its following.  We're still getting a large 25% airdrop guys!  Stop selling!
PortalM

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:26:27 PM

Why give 40% BTX to Bitcoin holders and 25% airdrop to the actual Bitcore investors who have been putting their hard earned money into Bitcore to support it? If you must stick with this type of model, Bitcore (BTX) holders and investors, who have been supporting this project should receive a larger percent of the final airdrop than BTC holders. Where's the loyalty to the Bitcore supporters? A mere 25% and a huge dilution of coins at one time into the marketplace? This is not a good model. This is not how you reward your fans. Change the percent of the final drop to 40% BTX holders and 25% to BTC wallets. I was wondering why the price drop and now I can see why. It appears that some people were privy to this news before others and they acted accordingly. It's a bit unfortunate that I recently bought a bunch of additional Bitcore (BTX), when the funds could have been better spent investing in a different coin.
Just read earlier. Almost none BTC holders would even bother claiming their BTX with today price. It is much easier to buy some BTX and wait for airdrop - much more profit in coins for them.
So I don't understand for what it is even done.
But the idea is to spread BTX to as many people as possible. If they will give it all to those who already have BTX nothing will change except the price.
I think it is better to get to as many midlevel exchanges as possible (if it is impossible to get in bitrex or other big ones)
Then marketing, advertising and spreading word about advantages of BTX over other coins. Thats the only way.
Read my past message. I think the reason is an increase in the market cap and a decrease in coins that are in the hands of devs. This is the road to Bittrex.

gwestcot

Activity: 794
Merit: 272

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:10:27 PM

Why give 40% BTX to Bitcoin holders and 25% airdrop to the actual Bitcore investors who have been putting their hard earned money into Bitcore to support it? If you must stick with this type of model, Bitcore (BTX) holders and investors, who have been supporting this project should receive a larger percent of the final airdrop than BTC holders. Where's the loyalty to the Bitcore supporters? A mere 25% and a huge dilution of coins at one time into the marketplace? This is not a good model. This is not how you reward your fans. Change the percent of the final drop to 40% BTX holders and 25% to BTC wallets. I was wondering why the price drop and now I can see why. It appears that some people were privy to this news before others and they acted accordingly. It's a bit unfortunate that I recently bought a bunch of additional Bitcore (BTX), when the funds could have been better spent investing in a different coin.
Just read earlier. Almost none BTC holders would even bother claiming their BTX with today price. It is much easier to buy some BTX and wait for airdrop - much more profit in coins for them.
But the idea is to spread BTX to as many people as possible. If they will give it all to those who already have BTX nothing will change except the price.
I think it is better to get to as many midlevel exchanges as possible (if it is impossible to get in bitrex or other big ones)
Then marketing, advertising and spreading word about advantages of BTX over other coins. Thats the only way.
Read my past message. I think the reason is an increase in the market cap and a decrease in coins that are in the hands of devs. This is the road to Bittrex.

You could do that through the multi step air drop as well though... We as the early investors still get hosed in comparison to these mythical BTC holders that could care less about BTX. Sure I am not absolutely furious with the new distribution model but for sure it isn't the best. You have to reward your base first and then expand from there. People that believed there would be steps of airdrops at the end are of course disappointed to hear that they will go to BTC holders. I don't see a significant amount of people claiming that BTX since the big holders of BTC wont care and the small holders of BTC wont even know they can claim it. As I have stated many times before I think 4-5 steps with a month gap in between would have been sufficient. Hell as the person above said I would feel a little better if it were 40% to BTX holders, 25% to BTC holders, and then maybe retain 25% for future airdrops to continue until it is gone. Of course the additional 10% would go the devs. Literally any plan is better than this one.

*edit* Besides... Artificially propping up the marketcap is the opposite of what decentralized coins should do. Let the free market determine the value of the coin post distribution. It may not really be as much of a decrease in price as you think because to be honest crypto has always been suspect to speculation. At any rate the goal should be focused on integration, marketing, and getting on exchanges. The airdrop method is a nice gimmick but I need some meat and potatoes too.
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 08:19:17 PM

I don't know how to receive the 3% weekly airdrop.
I have claimed more than 10 btx on 10 September but I haven't received any free coins.

The wallet is almost always offline but it shouldn't be a problem I suppose.

SamsaCid

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:25:20 PM

I have claimed more than 10 btx on 10 September but I haven't received any free coins.

I guess your BTX are in your own wallet?
Are there more than 10 on a single Address?

There have to be at least 10 BTX per address - some people have problems because they have for example 20 BTX in their wallet but then again they have just 2-7 BTX on each of their addresses.
e6ug

Activity: 773
Merit: 508

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:48:48 PM

I do not understand why all the btx holders are complaining about the 40% to btc holders. What do you think will happen if all btx gets dropped on us in a short time?? Please stop being greedy, try to relax, read it again, and try to use your brains! 

This new distribution model is simply brilliant!

drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:03:30 PM

The best way to get more publicity would be to partner up with an exchange and have them distribute the btx to all their bitcoin holders after the november snapshot like poloniex did with clam.

^^^THIS

Start with cryptopia, +25000 addresses instantly.
PortalM

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:05:59 PM

You could do that through the multi step air drop as well though... We as the early investors still get hosed in comparison to these mythical BTC holders that could care less about BTX. Sure I am not absolutely furious with the new distribution model but for sure it isn't the best. You have to reward your base first and then expand from there. People that believed there would be steps of airdrops at the end are of course disappointed to hear that they will go to BTC holders. I don't see a significant amount of people claiming that BTX since the big holders of BTC wont care and the small holders of BTC wont even know they can claim it. As I have stated many times before I think 4-5 steps with a month gap in between would have been sufficient. Hell as the person above said I would feel a little better if it were 40% to BTX holders, 25% to BTC holders, and then maybe retain 25% for future airdrops to continue until it is gone. Of course the additional 10% would go the devs. Literally any plan is better than this one.

*edit* Besides... Artificially propping up the marketcap is the opposite of what decentralized coins should do. Let the free market determine the value of the coin post distribution. It may not really be as much of a decrease in price as you think because to be honest crypto has always been suspect to speculation. At any rate the goal should be focused on integration, marketing, and getting on exchanges. The airdrop method is a nice gimmick but I need some meat and potatoes too.
I'm with Bitcore from the beginning. I mine it and buy it for a very long time. If this step can give the way to Bittrex and increase the price, then I will be very happy. I do not need more, only my Bitcores and the price of $ 50 or more. Although very nice, when the airdrops arrive. Smiley

^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 09:07:52 PM

I guess your BTX are in your own wallet?
Are there more than 10 on a single Address?

There have to be at least 10 BTX per address - some people have problems because they have for example 20 BTX in their wallet but then again they have just 2-7 BTX on each of their addresses.

Yes, probably this is the reason, the btx are split in 4 addresses, thank you  Smiley

crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:16:03 PM

I don't think that wanting the current Bitcore BTX holders to receive a larger percentage of the final airdrop means that I or any other BTX holder is greedy. I think that it just makes more sense that the majority of the airdrops should go to the supporters of the BTX, who actually shelled out their hard earned money to buy Bitcore (BTX) versus larger percentage being given to those who don't particularly care about the coin one way or another. That being said, I do understand the need to get Bitcore BTX into as many hands as possible, so I have come up with my own strategy, which I believe is a much better option and that will continue to grow the community.

The word is being spread about the airdrops as they continue. More and more people from all over the world are joining in to participate. Why not continue the airdrops for another few months as a way to continue to increase adoption? Why not increase the airdrops from 3% to 5%? I think that increasing the percentage to 5% would be a much better marketing strategy than the final airdrop plan.

If the devs were to increase the air drops to 5% starting from November 2nd, I think that it would be a much greater marketing strategy than simply dumping the remaining BTX to BTC holders and current BTX investors. The increase to a 5% airdrop would get others who are on the sideline to buy in to get their airdrop and current holders might even invest more money. Think about it, has there ever been a guaranteed airdrop of 5% every Monday? That's a guaranteed 20% per month return on your investment. Even Bitconnect investors and other HYIP would take notice because Bitcore is actually a legitimate project. As the airdrops continue, the devs could put together a roadmap, which would elicit increased excitement for BTX worldwide.

No major exchange will list a coin that does not have a roadmap. Bitcore BTX at the moment does not have a roadmap, so don't expect any major exchange to list it, even if BTC holders decide to claim their BTX. I believe that my 5% airdrop strategy is a much better option than the final distribution plan that has been put forth. Who's with me? What about it devs? I think that my plan will have much greater benefits than simply dumping the coins after November 2nd because the majority of people are going to be heading to the exchanges as soon as they receive their final airdrop to dump their BTX for BTC.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
Boriss

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 09:29:23 PM

I dont like the idea of so big airdrop in one time.
PortalM

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:49:14 PM

If the devs were to increase the air drops to 5% starting from November 2nd, I think that it would be a much greater marketing strategy than simply dumping the remaining BTX to BTC holders and current BTX investors. The increase to a 5% airdrop would get others who are on the sideline to buy in to get their airdrop and current holders might even invest more money. Think about it, has there ever been a guaranteed airdrop of 5% every Monday? That's a guaranteed 20% per month return on your investment. Even Bitconnect investors and other HYIP would take notice because Bitcore is actually a legitimate project. As the airdrops continue, the devs could put together a roadmap, which would elicit increased excitement for BTX worldwide.
I agree that 5% would mitigate the increase in the amount of + 25% after the Oct. 30

gwestcot

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:26:05 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 11:05:40 PM by gwestcot

I don't think that wanting the current Bitcore BTX holders to receive a larger percentage of the final airdrop means that I or any other BTX holder is greedy. I think that it just makes more sense that the majority of the airdrops should go to the supporters of the BTX, who actually shelled out their hard earned money to buy Bitcore (BTX) versus larger percentage being given to those who don't particularly care about the coin one way or another. That being said, I do understand the need to get Bitcore BTX into as many hands as possible, so I have come up with my own strategy, which I believe is a much better option and that will continue to grow the community.

The word is being spread about the airdrops as they continue. More and more people from all over the world are joining in to participate. Why not continue the airdrops for another few months as a way to continue to increase adoption? Why not increase the airdrops from 3% to 5%? I think that increasing the percentage to 5% would be a much better marketing strategy than the final airdrop plan.

No major exchange will list a coin that does not have a roadmap. Bitcore BTX at the moment does not have a roadmap, so don't expect any major exchange to list it, even if BTC holders decide to claim their BTX. I believe that my 5% airdrop strategy is a much better option than the final distribution plan that has been put forth. Who's with me? What about it devs? I think that my plan will have much greater benefits than simply dumping the coins after November 2nd because the majority of people are going to be heading to the exchanges as soon as they receive their final airdrop to dump their BTX for BTC.

Ya I am down for that far more than I am the current distribution model. It would still allow early adopters to accumulate far more which is good. Additionally, It would continue to bring in new people which is a positive. I would maybe even make the percentage a little larger... Maybe even 7% because it is still beneficial in some ways to distribute quicker rather than slower. If this coin has real future, which I believe it does, then a price hit will be a momentary bump in the road. In all honesty, I think the true value of the coin to be more in the range of 1.50-2.50 rather than the price it is at anyways because it currently has no usability and it is not on any of the major exchanges. The roadmap is absolutely a necessity for moving forward. I know the devs are great and all but nobody with any serious money will invest in the coin if they have absolutely no vision where it is going in the future. Bitcore has a massive advantage over all other cryptos in regards to scaling because of the block size. It is also way easier to already be able to handle the number of transactions than to get people to approve a change to the project in the future. Just an FYI but bitcore can handle 22.196 billion transactions per year which is massive. The entire world has about 433 billion credit card transaction yearly so bitcore can already handle a substantial portion of that. To me that is a huge advantage since we are always talking about scaling in crypto. If we grow organically and the devs do a good job then this coin will grow in value regardless of the size of the drop in November. Well I have ranted long enough but I wouldn't hate simply increasing the percentage per week than to drop coins to unsuspecting people without any sort of proper marketing campaign. It is a waste as it does little to nothing other than get coins out of the devs account.
AltsBoom

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:34:42 PM

i dont always understand the reasoning behind some of the decisions of bitcore but the team has been running operations smoothly since day one

happy to have the update

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
starskey

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 12:38:11 AM

Wallet syncs ultra fast, Money is transferred at lightning speed. I reckon there would be 10 million Crypto users out there? And we already have scalability issues. 20MB Block + Segwit really is prepping itself for the future. I really see this coin going far.  Grin

cryptoGEEKS ----- Blockchain solutions ----- www.cryptogeeks.eu
warbdan

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:09:05 AM

The Bitcoin Meister has been talking about Bitcore on his YouTube channel quite a bit the last couple of days. I'd expect more claiming to happen soon.
skov86

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:13:31 AM

You urgently need Bittrex... Cryptopia is ridiculous.
gwestcot

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:42:07 AM

Until the coins are distributed it will be hard to get on Bittrex.
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:59:27 AM

Devs have mentioned before they can easily pay the fee to get on Bittrex if they want to.
Other coins with airdrop like byteball, bitsend etc (and there have been many more) are also on bittrex/polo or bigger exchanges.
gwestcot

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:07:01 AM

Devs have mentioned before they can easily pay the fee to get on Bittrex if they want to.
Other coins with airdrop like byteball, bitsend etc (and there have been many more) are also on bittrex/polo or bigger exchanges.

If it were that simple then why isn't it already done? I vaguely remember that they have tried multiple times but it has not gotten approved. Byteball is far more distributed to holders than this coin so thus I think it will be possible only after some sort of distribution.
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: