Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:32:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 729068 times)
PortalM

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:56:38 PM

Still Saturday mate, no airdrop until 2 days from now, so a bit early I reckon! But tomorrow best time to transfer to wallet to get airdrop.
--ypsi
Just in case. Suddenly Cryptopia would not want to give me again. They are very like to getting 3% instead of users. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gwestcot

Activity: 794
Merit: 272

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:57:59 PM

I always transfer/buy them on saturday now just in case cryptopia has issues with withdrawals. The one time they did fix the problem within 12 hours though so they were at least quick in getting to the support ticket.
detectiveduck

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:40:30 PM

I always transfer/buy them on saturday now just in case cryptopia has issues with withdrawals. The one time they did fix the problem within 12 hours though so they were at least quick in getting to the support ticket.

Could someone share the download link for a local wallet?
ron_

Activity: 840
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:45:13 PM

Could someone share the download link for a local wallet?
https://github.com/LIMXTEC/BitCore/releases/download/0.14.1.6/Windows-0-14-1-6.zip

◆

▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄▄            ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██       ██      ██       ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄      ██      ▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄        ▀██▄     ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀       ██      ██       ██              ██               ██      ██      ██              ██▀       ▀██         ██▄    ██      ▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██      ██       ██      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀      ██      ▐██▄▄▄▄        ▐█           █▌      █▄ ▀██   ██      ██▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██      ██       ██      ██▀▀▀▀▀██        ██▀▀▀▀▀▀        ██        ▀▀▀▀██▄      ▐█           █▌      ██   ██▄ ██      ██▀▀▀▀
██       ██      ██       ██      ██      ██       ██   ▄▄         ██             ▐█▌     ▐█▄         ▄█▌      ██    ▀█▄██      ██
██       ██       ██▄   ▄██       ██     ▄█▀       ██    ▀█▄       ██            ▄██       ▀██▄▄   ▄▄██▀       ██     ▀███      ██
██       ██        ▀▀███▀▀        ████████▀        ██      ▀█      ██      ███████▀           ▀▀███▀▀          ██       ██      ██████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WP

Crumo

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 08:44:42 PM

Love the airdrops - I've successfully received two airdrops so far, so thanks! I too am concerned about a big dump right after the final drop. Byteball took huge price hits after their monthly airdrop. I could be wrong, but it seemed like it effectively negated any additional value gained from the airdrop itself, if not more so.
gigabyted

Activity: 906
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:51:00 PM

Yeah i also favor to continue the 3% until they are all distributed.  Maybe even include a mecanism just like deeponion has, if you sell above a certain level (in their case its 10%) you're blocked from future drop.
Not sure how this could be implemented thou.  Might not be possible with the current distribution model.
Devs, what do you say about the offer of gigabyted about the restriction of sale? Exclude from the airdrops those who want to sell their coins, as in Onion. Is it difficult to configure a script that will control this? In my opinion this is a great idea! Then I agree with the hybrid plan. If not, then I'm against the hybrid plan. Too many coins.
This idea didn't work even with Onion. It looks like ordinary pump-dump coin now.
Even with Onion? Perhaps without this idea, he would cost 10 sat.

You're checking only at the price, check the list of members and ALOT of people are keeping 90%, instead of 100%, so it means that the rules prevent THOSE people from selling.  Yeah theres people that will dump all they have, but at least they are getting banned from future drops...

So i would say that its working for ONION.
MarioV

Activity: 2254
Merit: 709

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:44:49 PM

Hi, I installed BitCore wallet on my PC and I sent to it over 10 BTX. What should I do now to receive future airdrops?

Thank you!
romec1701

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:53:41 PM

Just bought some BTX on Cryptopia to add to the free airdrop from the BTC snapshot I had. Now all in a local wallet and looking forward to my first MAGIC MONDAY!
Great stuff dev team. Looking forward to HODLING for the long run Smiley

snowdropfore

Activity: 843
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:35:07 PM

Hi, I installed BitCore wallet on my PC and I sent to it over 10 BTX. What should I do now to receive future airdrops?

Thank you!

made a coffee,and sit tight .pray for god ,and then do nothing ,btx will be in your wallet everymoday,never too early and too late ,just in time .it means you have to do nothing.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Arska

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:36:39 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2017, 12:04:16 AM by Arska

My thoughts about BTX:

1. The airdrop rewards are a big part of the projects interest (probably largest at the moment) and should be continued. I think the original plan would have just been a dumpfest and kill most of the interest in the project because there would be no more drops and no proper future plans introduced yet. This is why I think none of the premine funds should be burned or thrown around in massive quantities without a good reason. On the other hand I think the premine should be distributed fairly quickly because It's not good that a few people control such a huge part of the coins economy. I think now it's critical to start making plans and development for the project before the distribution is finished, else the coin will lose interest. The fast transactions and blockchain capability is all good but no use alone.

2. Simply extend the BTC to BTX claiming period until there are no more premine coins left. There should be enough time to claim for everyone who is interested and the rest can just buy the coins afterwards. I don't see the point in taking a new snapshot, you will just give more to the ones who have already claimed and the possible new members of the community will get a sliced reward. Also the old snapshot way is better because all the coins would be eventually distributed to the parties who have some interest in the project and not "lost" for no reason.

3. To speed up the distribution without affecting the price negatively too much there could be a bonus program for the holders. For example:
- Create a dedicated "holding" address where you deposit BTX.
- Register that address as you would anyway with this new October method.
- First week you get 3 %. If you don't touch the BTX wallet, on the second week you will get 6 %, then 9 % and after a month it would be maxed at 12 %. The percentages can be thought out/calculated properly (no withdraws or deposits allowed except the drops, this is important so people don't create 100 small value "hold" addresses and deposit large sum to claim max bonus whenever they want it).
- If you touch this address you will be excluded from the bonus and only get the 3% going forward.
- If you want to go for the bonus again you would create a new untouched address and register it.
- No need to make future changes, clear rules going forward until there are no more coins to drop.

4. I personally think the 10 % instant drop for the devs is too much because there are too many unclaimed coins at the moment. Also I don't see much progress being done except the weekly airdrops, correct me if I'm wrong. It would be better to give the devs for example 0,1 % airdrop of circulating supply (not premine) every week. This would be a more stable reward and the further we would go with the project (distribution and price-wise), the more reward they would get.

Edit: Did some rough calculations how fast the funds would get distributed with various airdrop percentages. Starting supply 1 million and ending supply 16 million. No dev fees calculated.

3 % = 92 weeks
6 % = 47 weeks
9 % = 32 weeks
12 % = 24 weeks
gwestcot

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:44:56 AM

My thoughts about BTX:

1. The airdrop rewards are a big part of the projects interest (probably largest at the moment) and should be continued. I think the original plan would have just been a dumpfest and kill most of the interest in the project because there would be no more drops and no proper future plans introduced yet. This is why I think none of the premine funds should be burned or thrown around in massive quantities without a good reason. On the other hand I think the premine should be distributed fairly quickly because It's not good that a few people control such a huge part of the coins economy. I think now it's critical to start making plans and development for the project before the distribution is finished, else the coin will lose interest. The fast transactions and blockchain capability is all good but no use alone.

2. Simply extend the BTC to BTX claiming period until there are no more premine coins left. There should be enough time to claim for everyone who is interested and the rest can just buy the coins afterwards. I don't see the point in taking a new snapshot, you will just give more to the ones who have already claimed and the possible new members of the community will get a sliced reward. Also the old snapshot way is better because all the coins would be eventually distributed to the parties who have some interest in the project and not "lost" for no reason.

3. To speed up the distribution without affecting the price negatively too much there could be a bonus program for the holders. For example:
- Create a dedicated "holding" address where you deposit BTX.
- Register that address as you would anyway with this new October method.
- First week you get 3 %. If you don't touch the BTX wallet, on the second week you will get 6 %, then 9 % and after a month it would be maxed at 12 %. The percentages can be thought out/calculated properly (no withdraws or deposits allowed except the drops, this is important so people don't create 100 small value "hold" addresses and deposit large sum to claim max bonus whenever they want it).
- If you touch this address you will be excluded from the bonus and only get the 3% going forward.
- If you want to go for the bonus again you would create a new untouched address and register it.
- No need to make future changes, clear rules going forward until there are no more coins to drop.

4. I personally think the 10 % instant drop for the devs is too much because there are too many unclaimed coins at the moment. Also I don't see much progress being done except the weekly airdrops, correct me if I'm wrong. It would be better to give the devs for example 0,1 % airdrop of circulating supply (not premine) every week. This would be a more stable reward and the further we would go with the project (distribution and price-wise), the more reward they would get.

Edit: Did some rough calculations how fast the funds would get distributed with various airdrop percentages. Starting supply 1 million and ending supply 16 million. No dev fees calculated.

3 % = 92 weeks
6 % = 47 weeks
9 % = 32 weeks
12 % = 24 weeks

I like your plan as well... It still distributes the coins fairly quickly but slightly more gradually. Either with my plan or your plan I think it distributes all the coins at roughly the same time so we agree that it needs to happen sooner rather than later for the legitimacy of the project. 
abitguru

Activity: 194

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:23:48 AM

where can I buy BTX?

ty

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
gwestcot

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:01:27 AM

where can I buy BTX?

ty

Mainly Cryptopia... but BTX is also listed on C-Cex and Novaexchange.
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:02:59 AM

I think that we need to stop arguing about BTC holders getting their share of the airdrop. For everyone who is worried about a new snapshot being taken for all Bitcoin holders...you should know that there is nothing keeping anyone of us from buying additional Bitcoin and holding it in our wallets. We not only will get part of the drop from holding BTC in our wallets, in addition, we will get our share for being BTX holders and then we'll continue to get the 3% airdrops thereafter. The new snapshot is not a bad thing. Many of you probably already have BTC. Just put it in your wallet and sit back and relax.

If you want more BTX and you don't have any BTC sitting around, then you can buy additional BTC and keep it in your wallet. However, considering the current price of BTC, you'll be much better off buying more BTX and getting a larger airdrop.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
Vigens

Activity: 296

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:22:10 AM

Issue with payment. I made a payment from my android wallet on the 22nd of September. It is still showing me message: this payment has not been transmitted yet. How can i sync my wallet or what can i do to get the coins transmitted before tomorrows airdrop?
Vigens

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:35:05 AM

Issue with payment. I made a payment from my android wallet on the 22nd of September. It is still showing me message: this payment has not been transmitted yet. How can i sync my wallet or what can i do to get the coins transmitted before tomorrows airdrop?
Well if it is not sent yet, how can you expect to have it in your BTX wallet? And what kind of Android Wallet are you talking about?

--ypsi

From btx android wallet to btx windows wallet. Usually it has been very fast, like half a day and now it has been almost 3 days.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:40:55 AM

Is this an alt or part if new variations of bitcoin. Honestly, this attempt on continuos folking of bitcoin is affecting the whole crypto system. Wouldn't it be nice everybody stop tampering with the  main bitcoin?

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Vigens

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:04:45 AM

Is this an alt or part if new variations of bitcoin. Honestly, this attempt on continuos folking of bitcoin is affecting the whole crypto system. Wouldn't it be nice everybody stop tampering with the  main bitcoin?

It is an alt. Educate yourself, its way better than BTC and BCC. It is just being distributed to BTC owners for marketing reasons.
Billyboy4022

Activity: 131

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:12:04 AM

it the same as bitcoin cash, just airdrop at a different time

Also there less degenerate here spamming and trying to recruit other  ** cough roger ver **

The main difference, all coin were clone from the airdrop date and place in a single wallet, if users are too lazy to claim the Bitcore, the rest of us will get some extra ...

while bitcoin cash is always going to be there ( alot of dead coin , lost keys )
minestro

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:30:23 AM

it the same as bitcoin cash, just airdrop at a different time

Also there less degenerate here spamming and trying to recruit other  ** cough roger ver **

The main difference, all coin were clone from the airdrop date and place in a single wallet, if users are too lazy to claim the Bitcore, the rest of us will get some extra ...

while bitcoin cash is always going to be there ( alot of dead coin , lost keys )
What are you (trying to) talking about?

Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: