Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:18:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 [600] 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 ... 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 729069 times)
gwestcot

Activity: 794
Merit: 272

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:09:33 AM

Why are we having this discussion every week?
There are plenty of coins out there for you to pick from, if the development of this one isn’t going the way you think it should.
The only people who want more exchanges now, don’t give a shit about BTX. They just want to be able to dump their airdrops at a higher price now. You can’t have it both ways. The market won’t allow it, since Bitcore isn’t as widely marketed, well known, adopted or useful as it needs to be to handle it.
You need buyers to dump your airdrops, they don’t magically appear with new exchanges. We saw what happened with hitbtc for example. Or when bit-z shut down the bots.
Why as an exchange would I list a coin with this low volume? And why as a dev would I pay the ridiculous listing fees theese days, just to please a few short term thinkers and dumpers, and hurt the real hodlers, investors and the future of the coin itself?

Deal with the roadmap presented by the dev team, or find a a more profitable coin to invest in.

We need to start promoting the usage of BarterDEX ASAP!!! It is beyond me why people want to continue using centralized exchanges especially given the security risks and the bad customer service. How many bad exchanges and hacks do we have to see until we all learn?
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ciro1

Activity: 463
Merit: 252

Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:31:41 AM

DEX is the way forward but I think the transition from centralised exchanges would take a little time. The biggest setbacks in crypto right now is the security issues.

╔═╗ ╦ ═╦═╔══╔══╗╔══╗╔══          OFFICIAL WEBSITE | TWITTER  | FACEBOOK
==== ╠═╝╗║  ║ ║  ║  ║╠═╔╝╠══ ====    OFFICIAL F.A.Q.  | TELEGRAM | TECHCHART    
     ╚══╝╩  ╩ ╚══╚══╝╚ ╚═╚══          10 MB, segwit, BTC -> BTX, airdrops +++
N0One

Activity: 48
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:06:44 AM

Bitcore's primary value proposition is its ability to handle a giant load of transactions quickly. Out of curiosity, how did this week's successful demo of the lightning network affect the perceived value of the fork? If bitcoin can suddenly do ~56,000/s with this offchain improvement, which is pretty darn close to what visa can handle, that is game changing.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1617862)
ULF

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:21:46 AM

Hey @all.. today i startet with mining on linux and with GTX 1080. I hear that with a GTX 1080 - 22 MH is possible...at the moment i got only 18 MH. Have someone tipps to optimize my mining configs ??
There is Linux Miner for BTX???

You can use ccminer on Linux, but hash rate will be lower than with the spmod windows builds by about 25%.

I am still looking for original SPMod2, that no virus and does not steal hash...
Using CCMiner 2.2.4/  1080ti 25-26 hash, which is about same net result BTX as the SPMod2 ones I tried.
If anyone can provide simple unadulterated SPMod2 source, I would appreciate.

I just purchased spmod5 from the developer (username "sp_"), for 0.05 BTC.  You can search for his username or his thread on this forum.  Buying the file is the only way to get a clean version.  More than worth it.

I do not seek SPMod5, but SPMod2 clean.
I am told there is on facebook, but I don't do social media.
Others said Telegram, but I have trouble sign up for join...do need have mobile # to join?
I have not mobile except satellite and will not give that.
Anyone can help?
e6ug

Activity: 773
Merit: 508

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:25:59 AM

There are plenty of coins out there for you to pick from, if the development of this one isn’t going the way you think it should.
The only people who want more exchanges now, don’t give a shit about BTX. They just want to be able to dump their airdrops at a higher price now. You can’t have it both ways. The market won’t allow it, since Bitcore isn’t as widely marketed, well known, adopted or useful as it needs to be to handle it.
You need buyers to dump your airdrops, they don’t magically appear with new exchanges. We saw what happened with hitbtc for example. Or when bit-z shut down the bots.
Why as an exchange would I list a coin with this low volume? And why as a dev would I pay the ridiculous listing fees theese days, just to please a few short term thinkers and dumpers, and hurt the real hodlers, investors and the future of the coin itself?

Deal with the roadmap presented by the dev team, or find a a more profitable coin to invest in.

We need to start promoting the usage of BarterDEX ASAP!!! It is beyond me why people want to continue using centralized exchanges especially given the security risks and the bad customer service. How many bad exchanges and hacks do we have to see until we all learn?

grestcot, have you made any trades on barterDEX yet? i just installed it, very interesting yet somewhat complicated.

gwestcot

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:36:46 AM

Bitcore's primary value proposition is its ability to handle a giant load of transactions quickly. Out of curiosity, how did this week's successful demo of the lightning network affect the perceived value of the fork? If bitcoin can suddenly do ~56,000/s with this offchain improvement, which is pretty darn close to what visa can handle, that is game changing.

Well there really isn't even a lot of the Bitcoin network that has adopted Segwit let alone Lightning Network. There really has only been a slight bit of usage by pioneers with lightning network. At any rate, Bitcore could also easily adopt lightning network as it was originally a main selling point to be always current with the changing tech of the industry.

http://segwit.party/charts/
gwestcot

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:38:32 AM

grestcot, have you made any trades on barterDEX yet? i just installed it, very interesting yet somewhat complicated.

Not yet because it has just kicked off but it looks pretty awesome. I will definitely sacrifice a little bit of ease of use for all the benefits of decentralized exchanges. The hacks and the terrible exchanges really are out of control in the space and this is the best solution to solve those issues.
e6ug

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:06:00 AM

Not yet because it has just kicked off but it looks pretty awesome. I will definitely sacrifice a little bit of ease of use for all the benefits of decentralized exchanges. The hacks and the terrible exchanges really are out of control in the space and this is the best solution to solve those issues.

I am messing with it now and it will not let me activate BTX with electrum...

percy_tc

Activity: 583
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:52:46 AM

words! 100% true
Chetty

Activity: 235
Merit: 153

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:04:21 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 09:15:17 AM by Chetty

Hi, airdrop registration on the site does not work yet. When approximately it will be possible to be registered?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
minestro

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:36:12 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 10:22:47 AM by minestro

Hey guys,
might someone tell me who is operating the twitter account BitcoreNow?
https://twitter.com/BitcoreNow
Please stop it! It's looks highly unprofessional.

$BTX #bitcore #Cryptocurrency
To many Reclam but good News about Bitcore

https://weeklyregister.com/the-blockchain-powered-bitcore-btx-increased-0-216290000000001-on-january-25-26/

What should this tweet say? Reclam? The link is automatic generated content, nothing else.
It would be great if you could start to work really professional. Accounts like this one don’t look anything like professional and do more harm then anything else.
Only because a president can covfefe you shouldn't.

keyzersoze

Activity: 476
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:49:55 AM

Hey guys,
might someone tell me who is operating the twitter account BitcoreNow?
https://twitter.com/BitcoreNow
Please stop it! It's looks highly unprofessional.

$BTX #bitcore #Cryptocurrency
To many Reclam but good News about Bitcore

https://weeklyregister.com/the-blockchain-powered-bitcore-btx-increased-0-216290000000001-on-january-25-26/

What should this tweet say? Reclam? The link is automatic generated content, nothing else.
It would be great if you could start to work really professional. Accounts like this one doesn't look anything like professional and do more harm then anything else.
Only because a president can covfefe you shouldn't.

LoL.

I think he means “too many ads, but good news about Bitcore”. And then a link to a BTX market analysis.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
e6ug

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:10:58 AM

Help us reach 1000 likes on our Facebook page:

and join our group of  2k+ members!

fabioganga

Activity: 478
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 11:12:58 AM

110% disagree.
The focus MUST be the to be listed on others exchangers, not all other bullshits can be done "overnight".
costs money to be listed? you have enough ( team) to do it instantly. make a vote, and you will see that exchangers will be the 1st choice.

Relevant exchanges cost money, ask people if they want to stop getting  AIRDROPS and instead be listed on exchanges with that money?
what's the hurry with exchanges? If someone is so eager to sell he already can on Cryptopia.

4.000.000 BTX available x 25$.. do the math, would be ok also to not receive ONE airdrop to pay for couple best exchangers.
Everyone will agree to not receive the airdrop 1 week and see BTX listed on Kucoin and Binance for example. Make a vote Wink

You're new here, right?

There is a 10% "Bitcore foundation" which is 1.5M BTX coins. Read page 1, please.

New exchanges will come once the distribution is over. End of the story!

no way, i bet you are new here, not me.
ALL btx holders wants new exchangers, if you disagree is simply because you still dont own any btx.
This coin will not survive at the end of the airdrop with those small crappy exchange, so better you think now to new exchangers cause in some months will be too late and impossible to recover the price.
I think it is very, very important to access other exchanges, because when the launch is over, we will not keep the currency and we will look to sell it, and I think we all agree that these exchanges have very little transaction volume, which will make the excellent strategy fail and that managed to become trash, it would be great if we entered a market like Binance, for example.

I think if you are planning to do just a massive dump once the airdrops will be over one day you may end up biting your hands. This coin has a great potential, it is the best (hybrid) fork of Bitcoin, it has TONNES of great features and I believe the value of this coin is greatly undervalued at the moment.
Rapidement

Activity: 103
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:27:24 PM
Merited by EvRo74 (5), cryptodv (1)

All these fuckers complaining about new exchanges, are planning to dump. The priority should be giving BTX a real-world purpose. Let the devs keep up their great work. Too many P&Ds and BTX will end up like BCC.

Although the BTX technology is great, there are many stupid desperate investors jumping into cryptos this year. P&D groups, ICOs, Lending platforms, and shitcoin forks are ruining the crypto space. This makes it difficult for great coins like BTX to rise to the light.

We could benefit even more from a popular public figure sharing BTX on social media at least one time.
Anybody here that can contact Katy Perry, 50 Cent, John McCafee, etc??? Even saying something stupid about it would bring more awareness.
Tarek4080

Activity: 322
Merit: 49

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:33:01 PM

Just heard - "Bitcore token request has been submitted in kucoin."

source : https://mobile.twitter.com/BitcoreBtx?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.worldcoinindex.com%2Fcoin%2Fbitcore

Is it officially confirmed or just rumours ?? 
~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:57:12 PM

Just heard - "Bitcore token request has been submitted in kucoin."

source : https://mobile.twitter.com/BitcoreBtx?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.worldcoinindex.com%2Fcoin%2Fbitcore

Is it officially confirmed or just rumours ?? 

according to twitter account , it is real
We are working @kucoincom @Bitcore_BTX

it can help getting more people on project and spreading the words even more than before

@dev, don't hesitate to ask us anything in order to help the project
ekze

Activity: 210
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:04:11 PM

BSOD.PW supports BitCore
Port number has changed!
Welcome to the world of lucky mining!
http://bsod.pw
Code:
ccminer -a bitcore -o stratum+tcp://pool.bsod.pw:3556 -u YOURWALLETADDRESS.rigname -p x -R 5
ccminer -a timetravel -o stratum+tcp://pool.bsod.pw:3556 -u YOURWALLETADDRESS.rigname -p x -R 5
(depending on your miner)

Mirrors:
Code:
ccminer -a bitcore -o stratum+tcp://eu1.bsod.pw:3556 -u YOURWALLETADDRESS.rigname -p x -R 5
ccminer -a timetravel -o stratum+tcp://eu1.bsod.pw:3556 -u YOURWALLETADDRESS.rigname -p x -R 5
(depending on your miner)

More than 13 000 lucky miners knows why it is worthy to mine with bsod.pw
Be wise. Be profitable.
Your bsod.pw team.
Coinarchy

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:59:50 PM

Where can I find the link to check and see if my wallet address is registered for airdrop?  Can't find it on the new website.
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 07:45:41 PM

Where can I find the link to check and see if my wallet address is registered for airdrop?  Can't find it on the new website.

You just have to paste your regular BTC address at the box on top of this site -> http://insight.bitcore.cc/ It will show you all the details.

I just saw that registrations for weekly 5% airdrop where paused due to servers update.
Can we get some estimated time of reactivation? I just wanted to stake today, and Smiley maintenance...
Maybe it was asked before but I cant find any official info.

Pages: « 1 ... 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 [600] 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 ... 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: