Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:15:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 [784] 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 ... 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 729067 times)
Boriss

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 07:05:56 PM

I like all the optimists, but ending Airdrops not guaranteed price increase, because it is lost the motivation to buy, for fast "dividends".
Good example Gbyte, after stopping share free bytes, price drops ever more.

Have you read about it?

"In May, the new development phase begins - Here are just a few tasks from the many the team is working on:
Note: all these updates were communicated by the team over the past few days / weeks

• Whitepaper
• Hardware wallet (Ledger nano completed task from Bitcore.) Ledger has to implement it but must fix its internal issues before.
• New exchanges (Many new listings recently on the smaller exchanges.) The team can not speculate nor pre-announce the future listings.
• PR (Announcements and articles to come post airdrop)
Some great read by Peter Mercury https://btcmanager.com/cryptocurrency-community-ignoring-bitcore/https://medium.com/cryptomedication/bitcore-still-remains-one-of-the-biggest-steals-in- the-cryptoverse-72540d8ed73e
• Active marketing (Details to come post airdrop)
• Buy / Sell BTX directly on bitcore.cc (Details to come post airdrop)
• BTXM / Payment gateway (Official announcement to come post airdrop) The goal will be to target real businesses and real people that may or may not be into crypto.
https://twitter.com/Bitcore_BTX/status/982354529512550400
• Expansion of the merchant network (Details to come post airdrop)
• And much more ... "

The future is bright!  Smiley

It seems real thing starts after the end of Airdrop, and that's fantastic because currently all that people see is just Airdrop Mondays. Undecided
They are not even interested in the story behind the scene, at least most of them aren't.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bombardier

Activity: 588
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:14:52 PM

I like all the optimists, but ending Airdrops not guaranteed price increase, because it is lost the motivation to buy, for fast "dividends".

Have you read about it?

"In May, the new development phase begins - Here are just a few tasks from the many the team is working on:
Note: all these updates were communicated by the team over the past few days / weeks

• Whitepaper
• Hardware wallet (Ledger nano completed task from Bitcore.) Ledger has to implement it but must fix its internal issues before.
• New exchanges (Many new listings recently on the smaller exchanges.) The team can not speculate nor pre-announce the future listings.
Some great read by Peter Mercury https://btcmanager.com/cryptocurrency-community-ignoring-bitcore/https://medium.com/cryptomedication/bitcore-still-remains-one-of-the-biggest-steals-in- the-cryptoverse-72540d8ed73e
• BTXM / Payment gateway (Official announcement to come post airdrop) The goal will be to target real businesses and real people that may or may not be into crypto.
• And much more ... "

It seems real thing starts after the end of Airdrop, and that's fantastic because currently all that people see is just Airdrop Mondays. Undecided
They are not even interested in the story behind the scene, at least most of them aren't.

good. they don't deserve the coins. i can't wait to see them bitching when btx will really moon
AdamCampbell

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:50:41 PM

Have you read about it?

• Whitepaper
• And much more ... "

That's mostly human nature, and indeed some people right now see Bitcore as just a currency, and its technical advantages are not what has brought them in.

I think in addition to the Dev team's efforts planned for the phase after the airdrops, we as a community of cryptocurrency enthusiasts also need to spread the word about this project in any way we can; be it by word of mouth, posting on social media, blogging about it, etc. to increase Bitcore's profile even more and build brand awareness.

This way I think more people will become interested in this project based on its vastly superior technical specs rather than it being "that Bitcoin clone with free airdrops."
ttran2x

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:35:18 PM

Finally I am back on the top 100 rich list  Grin thanks to the dumper or dumber whatever  Cheesy
savetherich

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:56:11 PM

Thanks for the airdrop ! I'm holding.
gwestcot

Activity: 794
Merit: 272

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:13:10 PM

Have you read about it?

• Whitepaper
• And much more ... "

That's mostly human nature, and indeed some people right now see Bitcore as just a currency, and its technical advantages are not what has brought them in.

I think in addition to the Dev team's efforts planned for the phase after the airdrops, we as a community of cryptocurrency enthusiasts also need to spread the word about this project in any way we can; be it by word of mouth, posting on social media, blogging about it, etc. to increase Bitcore's profile even more and build brand awareness.

This way I think more people will become interested in this project based on its vastly superior technical specs rather than it being "that Bitcoin clone with free airdrops."

It is not a currency but that is no knock to Bitcore. There is still nothing in crypto that classifies as a currency. Until that happens...everything else, including Bitcoin, is simply a cash grab as far as I am concerned.
jmvarner83

Activity: 194
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:26:21 PM

Have you read about it?

• Whitepaper
• And much more ... "

It is not a currency but that is no knock to Bitcore. There is still nothing in crypto that classifies as a currency. Until that happens...everything else, including Bitcoin, is simply a cash grab as far as I am concerned.

The foundation to innovative digital storage would sound better.  Cause really, that's what blockchain is.  Web 3.0...new dotcom boom...mark of the beast?

Either way, lots of money in it due to it's global scale!

It will catch on Smiley
keyzersoze

Activity: 476
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:44:27 PM

Finally I am back on the top 100 rich list  Grin thanks to the dumper or dumber whatever  Cheesy

Congratz bro. Welcome to the club Cool  Cool  Cool

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
keyzersoze

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:56:29 PM

Have you read about it?

• Whitepaper
• And much more ... "

The future is bright!  Smiley

“Cash grab” is not correct at all Greg.
By that criteria, any marketable product or service that’s has utility is a cash grab.
Not only currencies can be traded or have value.
The current state of the market might be a bit “cash grabbish”, LoL.
But crypto at heart isn’t. We just have to work out the kinks as they arise, as a community.
Or with the help of some benign AI. I know you’d love that  Grin

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
jmvarner83

Activity: 194
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:06:27 PM

Finally I am back on the top 100 rich list  Grin thanks to the dumper or dumber whatever  Cheesy

Congratz bro. Welcome to the club Cool  Cool  Cool

Yeah welcome!  I'm mostly organic tipping close to 200th.  Didn't have the resources to buy big Smiley

Oooo but I wish I had =P
keyzersoze

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:11:49 PM

Finally I am back on the top 100 rich list  Grin thanks to the dumper or dumber whatever  Cheesy

Congratz bro. Welcome to the club Cool  Cool  Cool

Yeah welcome!  I'm mostly organic tipping close to 200th.  Didn't have the resources to buy big Smiley

Oooo but I wish I had =P

There’s always mining, never too late if you have some available resources. And no ASICS.
Good old honest GPU mining  Wink

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
LBX

Activity: 1025
Merit: 534

A

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:01:24 AM

[size=240pt]Thanks for the airdrop[/size]

Recent News - 12th of April '18

Dear Bitcore-Community,

here is a short list of important recent events and news regarding the Bitcore project:

1. BTX is now trading on the multi-currency exchange exrates.me, allowing people to buy and sell BTX directly with/to USD and EUR: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1883902.msg33798850#msg33798850

2. BTX is now listed on QBTC.com, allowing people from China to trade their BTX directly with CNY: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1883902.msg32628494#msg32628494

3. The Bitcore Core team attended the Coinfest UK, presenting for the first time the new BTXM, read about it here: https://bitcore.cc/bitcore-coinfest-uk-report/
Also read QBHorse's post for some extended info: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1883902.msg34462967#msg34462967[/color]

4. Bitcore has new pools supporting BTX mining: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1883902.msg32237333#msg32237333

5. The Bitcore Core team had a successful Istanbul meeting, read about it here: https://bitcore.cc/bitcore-istanbul-business-meeting/

6. And one more new exchange for BTX, bitexlive.com: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1883902.msg32901422#msg32901422

7. Bitcore is featured in the crypto-currency glossary by normalbooks. Get your copy now: https://www.normalbooks.io

News from the last few weeks:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1883902.msg31544211#msg31544211

Make sure to have a look at our comparison chart, showing the potential of the Bitcore network in comparison to some of the recent forks and the original Bitcoin: https://i.imgur.com/eye7J6q.png

Official Link List
(last update: 4th of March 2018)

If you want to know more about Bitcore (BTX) please refere to these links.

Resources
● Official FAQ: https://bitcore.cc/faq
● Official forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1883902.0
● Official website: https://bitcore.cc
● Official telegram: https://t.me/bitcore_btx_official
● Wallet for smartphones/tablets: https://coinomi.com/
● GitHub: https://github.com/LIMXTEC/BitCore/releases/
● Bitcore Explorer 1: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/btx/
● Bitcore Explorer 2 (official): http://insight.bitcore.cc/

● Verify airdrop addresses: https://bitcore.cc/phpdrop/?info=all

Exchanges
● Bit-Z: https://www.bit-z.com/trade/btx_btc
● Cryptopia: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=BTX_BTC
● HitBTC: https://hitbtc.com/BTX-to-BTC
● Coinsmarkets.com: https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-BTX.htm
● Crypto-Bridge: https://crypto-bridge.org/
● QBTC (CNY): https://www.qbtc.com/
● Bitexlive: https://bitexlive.com/
● Exrates: https://exrates.me

TRY <-> BTX:
● VEBITCOIN: https://vebitcoin.com
● DENOEX: https://denoex.com/

USD/EUR <-> BTX:
https://exrates.me

CNY <-> BTX:
https://www.qbtc.com/

Pay your bills directly with BTX:
● Australia: https://www.livingroomofsatoshi.com/
● Brazil: http://kamoney.com.br/

● Buy BTX directly via BTC: https://www.cryptochange.co.za/

Tutorials
● How to sign a message for airdrop: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1883902.msg23173637#msg23173637
● How to mine (video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dw6CuHD-Ca8
● How to mine (text): https://hashers.co.uk/2017/10/25/btx-mining-manual/
● How to claim from snapshot via Trezor (not recommended!): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1883902.msg24055376#msg24055376
● Advanced coin control(pdf): https://www.bitcore.cc/guides/BitcoreBTX_Guide_AdvancedCoinControl.pdf
● Trezor and MultiSig Claiming (beta!): https://bitcore.cc/BitCore (BTX) tutorial - Trezor Legacy Account & Electrum 2.8.2 & 2.9.3 claim.pdf
● Hardware wallet claiming (Ledger & Trezor): https://bitcore.cc/claim-hw.php
● Coin Control (Deutsch/German): https://bitcore.cc/guides/German_Coin%20Control_1_01.pdf
● Airdrop registration (Deutsch/German): https://bitcore.cc/guides/German_Airdrop_registration1_03.pdf
● Airdrop registration (Video deutsch): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmatD7G7WRY

News/Press
● Cointelegraph article: https://www.cointelegraph.com/press-releases/bitcore-a-lightning-fast-solution-to-the-scaling-debate
● Fork comparison: https://howtotoken.com/explained/hard-forks-chronology-the-ultimate-list-of-forks-2/
● Cryptocoins article: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcore-winning-scaling-race-earth-shattering-speed/
● BTC-Echo article (German): https://www.btc-echo.de/muss-es-immer-ein-hardfork-sein-nein-bitcore-btx-legt-seit-april-vor/
● Bitcore analysis: https://medium.com/@cryptodigger/bitcore-analysis-1073934d85c5
● Bitcore coin review: https://www.crypto-coinz.net/coin-review-bitcore-btx/
● Snapshot claiming: https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@xwerk/bitcore-btx-guide-the-2nd-snapshot-for-btc-hodlers-free-btx-or-how-it-works
● Bitcore blockchain world record: https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@xwerk/making-blockchain-history-bitcore-btx-is-currently-writing-blocks-with-over-3000-kb-of-data
● Spanish article: https://steemit.com/smartphonephotography/@dgcarlosleon/bitcore-r-el-dia-despues-del-airdrop-12-04-2018
● Jimmy Song (Bitcoin Core developer) about Bitcore "mos clever fork": https://medium.com/@jimmysong/bitcoin-diamond-super-bitcoin-bitcore-what-you-need-to-know-f49c35688a39

Social Media
● Facebook: https://facebook.com/groups/Bitcore.BTX
● Twitter: https://twitter.com/Bitcore_BTX
● Telegram (English): https://t.me/bitcore_btx_official
● Telegram (Spanish): https://t.me/joinchat/CXvK0A9M8q5hIq7fGQiJTQ
● Telegram (Italian): https://t.me/joinchat/B-3sTw9IXWvKx1R1-IbKyw
● Telegram (German): https://t.me/Bitcore_BTX_German
● Telegram (Russian): https://t.me/btxrussian
● Telegram (Philippine): https://t.me/joinchat/Cqe_mhDNQwZWxOb4luxW3g
● Telegram (Turkish): https://t.me/joinchat/FtdVegoRDXHhZoEor6afFg
● Telegram (Ukraine): https://t.me/bitcoreukraine
● Telegram (Bahasa): https://t.me/BITCORE_BTX_BAHASA
● Telegram (Romania): https://t.me/joinchat/EWnofBKiW7b5G3gftSQ4Cg
● QQ group (Chinese): no. 680492670
● Discord: https://discord.gg/3FvrCKx
● Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/bitcore_btx/

● Telegram MINING: https://t.me/bitcorepool

Pools
● Bitcorepool: https://www.bitcorepool.cc
● Suprnova: https://btx.suprnova.cc
● Yiimp: https://yiimp.eu
● Chainworks: http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/btx
● Umine: http://s.umine.org/
● Antminepool: http://antminepool.com/
● Coin-Miners: https://pool.coin-miners.info/
● BSOD: http://bsod.pw/
● Omegapool: https://www.omegapool.cc/
● Minersport: http://www.minersport.us/
● BTXPool: http://btxpool.org/

Info Graphics
● Comparison Chart (fancy): https://i.imgur.com/cBzuZzZ.jpg
● Comparison Chart (technical): https://i.imgur.com/eye7J6q.png
● Comparison Chart (rated): https://i.imgur.com/fARpG0l.png
● The Power Of Airdrops (old): https://i.imgur.com/Nbp1AYh.jpg
● The Power Of Airdrops (new): https://imgur.com/a/JYFPM
● PortaM "Fan art": https://portalm1.imgur.com/
● Vpixele "Fan art": http://vpixele.imgur.com
● Kryptowerk open ablums: https://kryptowerk.imgur.com/

Official Youtube
● English: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ8pXce5-yN4LCtA6RzcZvQ
● German: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwP0QP-GUKI2l0r6FQQEf_g

API and developement
● Bitcore coin adapter: https://github.com/dArkjON/dashed-bitcore-coin-adapter
● Bitcore API for listing/supply: https://bitcore.cc/api.php

Your Bitcore Team

Please share this info - broad adoption will be one of the key aspects for a successful Bitcore project.

Translation to Arabic
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3245248.msg34794573#msg34794573

It took me a lot of time & good luck to BTX
For those who want to support me
you are welcome
1D4EWssco42y4Zy1jkaSbqcD7jRzZMKZny

I can imagine this was a lot of work. Very impressed with your efforts and a big thanks from the team.
Do you have any connections with arabic social (crypto) media, so this can get the attention it deserves from arabic speaking countries? You can also contact me via dm if you have an idea on how to spread awareness of your translations.
Thanks again!
I am happy to support BTX.Thank you for your words. I will do what I can
Just give me time and I'll contact you as soon as possible
Thanks again!
moxl
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:39:59 AM

Hi, everyone, when does the airdrop end,thanks
keyzersoze

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:35:45 AM

Last Monday in April, according to the latest calculations.
So two more weeks, until the fat lady sings Tongue

https://i.imgur.com/RxHE24v.jpg

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
step_mike
Copper Member

Activity: 1283
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:43:11 AM

Some NANO invested in BTX  Grin

And contact NANEX excahnge for listing

https://www.reddit.com/r/nanex/comments/8bn0k4/how_does_an_asset_get_listed_on_nanex/
matizz5

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:16:35 AM

Thanks for airdrop Smiley))
Vivaldisto

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

“Marketplace for sensor data”

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:22:03 AM

considering how quickly the coin has grown to a price of $ 5, I think that the growth is not far off and higher than it was before. This is an impressive project, therefore, I think this coin will definitely be successful

jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:32:27 AM

considering how quickly the coin has grown to a price of $ 5, I think that the growth is not far off and higher than it was before. This is an impressive project, therefore, I think this coin will definitely be successful

What are  you talking about how quickly it has grown to $5.00. It used to be over $20.00 per coin. Do some research before posting nonsense.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
AdamCampbell

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:06:23 AM

Have you read about it?

• Whitepaper
• And much more ... "

"... that is no knock to Bitcore."

*proceeds to knock on Bitcore*

*then proceeds to knock on the whole crypto*

All of that in one single line of text...

You mad bro?

What happened to you saying you will not come back to this thread? Missing the attention, I guess?!
AdamCampbell

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:07:57 AM

Last Monday in April, according to the latest calculations.
So two more weeks, until the fat lady sings Tongue

https://i.imgur.com/RxHE24v.jpg

This has never failed to make me laugh whenever I hear it regardless of the context! Thank you for making me burst out laughing out of nowhere!
Pages: « 1 ... 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 [784] 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 ... 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: