Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:07:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 [977] 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 ... 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 729066 times)
DuvajBalone

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:00:32 AM

when will exchanges start to work again?

and what is BTXm? we are going to lose all our BTTX or not?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:09:31 PM

Bitcore has returned to profitable gpu mining, where have ASIC gone?

Maybe they moved on to a Coin that's more profitable to mine.  Wink

when will exchanges start to work again?

and what is BTXm? we are going to lose all our BTTX or not?

When exchanges start to work again you have to ask exchange support team. Bitcore is not responsible for this, the wallet and the blockchain run without problems.
BTXm is a cash dispenser (atm). You won't lose anything and you don't have to worry.  Wink
frogpoet

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 08:21:51 PM

I found the following ASIC site yesterday : https://www.asicminervalue.com/

it claims to list the estimated income of "all known ASIC miners." None of the mining rigs listed claims to be able to handle either Timetravel10 or "bitcore" (I have seen the algorithm described both ways). this would make sense if the previous claim that the use of a modified ASIC which was able to mine BTX was limited to developers within Baikal which were keeping the modification private for their own use, were true. It would also make sense if the previous claim were false.

13 Baikal rigs are listed, out of about 118 rigs.

frogpoet

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 08:25:03 PM

IVO left BTX team and joins us in community , this frees him up to focus onto BTXm ,

bring forth the BTXm !

i'm confused by this. If Ivo left the team, how can he focus on btxm ? I would think that you have to be an official member of the team to make business dealings regarding the coin. Maybe he will contribute code for btxm as an outsider. Where did you get the info of Ivo leaving the team, btw ? I assume from a credible source.

frogpoet

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 08:27:34 PM

also, MrTr3 - your cool BTX graphic is now up on https://www.weusecoins.com/what-is-bitcore/ .  the spacing is a bit off on my screen - i'll try to fix that at some future time.

andrei1982

Activity: 462

Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:29:39 PM

you guys should figure the project is dead because btx team allowed Ivan,a Venezuela hairstylist to be a speaker and a btx promoter Smiley)) they forced Steve and Ivo to leave and invite an hairstylist to promote us  ...as Bitsend ..btx is dead...what about the car shuffle at the end of the year 2018
did anyone remember ?
gwestcot

Activity: 794
Merit: 272

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:49:19 AM

IVO left BTX team and joins us in community , this frees him up to focus onto BTXm ,

bring forth the BTXm !

i'm confused by this. If Ivo left the team, how can he focus on btxm ? I would think that you have to be an official member of the team to make business dealings regarding the coin. Maybe he will contribute code for btxm as an outsider. Where did you get the info of Ivo leaving the team, btw ? I assume from a credible source.

BTXM was always a commercial solution that was completely separate from BTX and this was stated pretty much from the beginning and even on the website. BTXM might just be a code name or it might stand for something else entirely.
andrei1982

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:25:17 AM

bring forth the BTXm !

BTXM was always a commercial solution that was completely separate from BTX and this was stated pretty much from the beginning and even on the website. BTXM might just be a code name or it might stand for something else entirely.

what about the car shuffle at the end of the year 2018 ? did anyone notice Ivan profile on telegram ? look closely and you will see the guy is a hairstylist and now he promote us wtf ?! seriously ?!  Ivan should promote us but where ? haircut saloons ? cosmetics ? you can haircut ,manicure and pedicure and pay with btxm ?
when i said this a guy Carolos or so (the admin) kick me off because i said that ?!

Btx team you are such a joke !

randysinclair

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:40:07 PM

bring forth the BTXm !

what about the car shuffle at the end of the year 2018 ? did anyone notice Ivan profile on telegram ? look closely and you will see the guy is a hairstylist and now he promote us wtf ?! seriously ?!  Ivan should promote us but where ? haircut saloons ? cosmetics ? you can haircut ,manicure and pedicure and pay with btxm ?
when i said this a guy Carolos or so (the admin) kick me off because i said that ?!

Btx team you are such a joke !

Me too,I also got kick from the group...FYI I’ve been in that group with Steve when it’s just 30 person...all I do is calling someone as hair stylist(which the admin assume a personal attack😂),ask them to change the hair stylist profile picture to be more professional looking and lastly to ask the admin to do their job on Saturday..then I got kick for that reason...All the best BTX,and I miss the early developer😅
a fool and his money ...

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:00:05 PM

bring forth the BTXm !

Since when did BTXM become a separate project? As far as I know, BTXM has always been part of the Bitcore development strategy. Along with the fiat gateway and others.
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:17:31 PM

I found the following ASIC site yesterday : https://www.asicminervalue.com/

it claims to list the estimated income of "all known ASIC miners." None of the mining rigs listed claims to be able to handle either Timetravel10 or "bitcore" (I have seen the algorithm described both ways). this would make sense if the previous claim that the use of a modified ASIC which was able to mine BTX was limited to developers within Baikal which were keeping the modification private for their own use, were true. It would also make sense if the previous claim were false.

13 Baikal rigs are listed, out of about 118 rigs.

Maybe it was asic or fpga miner. Unfortunately nobody knows exactly from whom or what this mining performance came. The main thing is they have moved on.  Wink
gwestcot

Activity: 794
Merit: 272

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:05:41 PM

bring forth the BTXm !

Since when did BTXM become a separate project? As far as I know, BTXM has always been part of the Bitcore development strategy. Along with the fiat gateway and others.

Since day one. It is a commercial solution that happened to be aligned with BTX at the time. Now it is a commercial solution that is not particularly aligned with BTX.
frogpoet

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 06:54:38 PM

you guys should figure the project is dead because btx team allowed Ivan,a Venezuela hairstylist to be a speaker and a btx promoter Smiley)) they forced Steve and Ivo to leave and invite an hairstylist to promote us  ...as Bitsend ..btx is dead...what about the car shuffle at the end of the year 2018
did anyone remember ?
what's the "car shuffle" at the end of this year? i'm not familiar with it. (also do you mean 2017?)

on an unrelated note, I think it makes sense to have an "ordinary person", with no particular expertise in the ins-and-outs of crypto (I have no idea if Ivo fits this profile) promote the coin, or at least do so in conjunction with others who have knowledge of crypto. The crypto-aficionados can "sell" the benefits of the coin to other aficionados, while the "ordinary person" can demonstrate to other "ordinary people" that use of the coin could benefit them. Ultimately getting everyday, ordinary people enthused about the coin would be much more effective at furthering the use of the coin, IMO.  And my guess is that when crypto enthusiasts talk to "ordinary people" they are liable to use special terms and go over their heads, thereby actually alienating them from the coin.

Limx Dev (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:44:13 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2018, 09:16:14 PM by Limx Dev

BITCORE BTX [ANN v2.0]_______

__

- BitCore BTX
- Core 0.15.0.2
- 21 Million Coin
- 2,5 min
- DefaultPort = 8555 - RPC Port 40332
- Segwit and Bloom
- 20 MB Blocksize (10 MB + 10 MB Segwit)_
- Algo Timetravel10
- Diff Retarget: Bitcore 64_15

The Segwit opens up new possibilities like the
Lightning Network,Tumblebit, Schnorr Signatures,_
Confidential Transactions, Cross-chain atomic
swaps, and so on.
We are already
exploring all these new functions, and testing
the water.
We expect the first implementations as fast
as possible.

�TimeTravel10�, that actually bases on
40320 different combinations of hashing
algorithms and that easily can be extended_
to 362880, 3628800 or even more,
lets miners travel through time through
them or through them through time.

Source: Github
Release Download: Releases
Bitcore's Wallets:
Mac | Win | Win + Block | Electrum | LinuxTSBW[/size][/url]
Coinomi:
iOS | Android
ZelCore:
Mac | Win | Portable | Linux | iOS | Android
Jaxx Liberty:
iOS | Android | Chrome | Mac | Win

______

_____

BTX/BTC

BTX/ BTC|USDT|NZDT|LTC|DOGE

BTX/BTC

BTX/BTC

BTX/ USD|EUR|BTC|ETH

BTX/BTC

BTX/CNTY

BTX/BTC

BTX/TRY

BTX / USD|EUR|BTC

BTX/BTC

BTX/BTC

BTX/BTC

BTX/BTC

BTX/BTC

BTX/ USD|BTC|ETH|LTC

SWAP

SWAP

SWAP

BTX/BTC

SOON

SOON

BTX/ TWDT|USDT|KT|BTC|ETH

SOON

_

__

__

__

SOON

__|
Cointelegraph
Bitcore a lightning fast solution to the scaling debate
|
CCN
Bitcore winning scaling race earth shattering speed
|
BTC Echo
Muss es immer ein Hardfork sein? Nein! � Bitcore (BTX) legt seit April vor
|
Steemit
Bitcore BTX Guide: the 2nd snapshot for BTC HODLers - free BTX | how it works
|
Steemit
Making blockchain history: Bitcore (BTX) is currently writing blocks with over 3000 kB of data!
|
BTCmanager.com
Why is the Cryptocurrency Community Ignoring Bitcore?
|
Bitcore
Bitcoin Core Developer Jimmy Song about Bitcore �the most clever fork�
|
Cryptonaut
Bitcore is one of the first known cryptocurrencies to use the hybrid fork method to distribute BTX
|
Soft2share
Cryptocurrency was what made an entry into the financial sector to address the concerns raised by the centralized infrastructure.
__

.___________________________________________________________

_
._
.________________________________________

__
.____________________________________________________________________

__

__
How to sign a message?
How to type your sign message from wallet in the registration form?
|
BTX Mining Manual
A manual for those who struggles setting up mining BTX.

Download Snapshot...here (140 MB)

Mediafiles and CI
Download files here
Press kit Basic | Press kit Full

Chris
Core Developer
Chris is Bitcore�s main developer. He has worked on several other coins like BitSend, Bitcloud and more.
Founder from Limxtec|Bitcointalk
|Jon
Core Developer
Jon is the API, Electrum and infrastructure developer for Bitcore.
Github|Bitcointalk
|Steve
Brand Ambassador & Social Media
He supervises the contact to exchanges, listing sites and more.
Bitcointalk | Twitter|Telegram
|David (Dalijolijo)
Python and C++ Programmer
QT David is an experienced programer in the crypto space and supports the Bitcore project.
Github
|Thomas
Head of Administration
Thomas is our email and exchange manager responsible for most of our official communication with services and exchange platforms.
Email|Twitter|Telegram
|DgCarlosLeon
Graphic Designer, Ambassador & Social Media
Creator of our new image and a person truly committed to the Graphic development of Bitcore BTX.
Github|Bitcointalk|Twitter|Linkedin|Instagram
|Ivo
Web Development & Project Consultant
Ivo is working on the website as well as helping Bitcore grow both legally and technically.
__

.David (Kryptowerk)
Strategy Advisor
He is also working on media publications and supports the core team�s workflow.
Bitcointalk|Twitter
|Greg (GM)
Mining Expert
Mining pool admin and mining support via  telegram channel.
|Hampus
Supporter
Hampuz is organizing signature campaigns and manages our threads on a lot of altcoin forums.
|Fahim Altinordu
Supporter
He is a content writer for LimxTec projects, Coordinator of publications, Exchange listing, services integration and Multitool.
Twitter|Telegram
|Klaas
Supporter
Telegram and altcoin forum support.
|Eric
Support Engineer

Twitter
|Brad
Supporter
Brad is Bitcore�s Facebook manager.
|Ugur
Supporter
Ugur is managing Bitcore�s Turkish community and helps with telegram support work.
__

The Bitcore BTX (ANN BITCOINTALK) cannot take responsibility for third party providers, such as the listed exchanges, wallets, sites and pools. All links hosted on our domain are by community members and third parties and by clicking on any of the listed links you are accepting the risks of using the third party domain and taking responsibility for any losses, damage or other issues using said domain. Crypto-currencies are inherently risky and investors and users must remain vigilant.

Web
Official
News
Coin Specs
Roadmap
Eco System
White Paper
Network Updates
Youtube
Community
FAQ
Blog
Team
___Wallets
Mac QT
Windows QT
Win + Block
Electrum Portable
Linux QT
Coinomi iOS
Coinomi Android
TSBW
ZelCore
Mac
Win
Portable
Linux
iOS
Android
Jaxx Liberty
iOS
Android
Chrome extension
Mac OSX
Win x64/x86
___Exchanges
Bit Z
Cryptopia
HitBTC
VE Bitcoin
Exrates
Crypto Bridge
CoinExchange
PayCml
Bitexlive
Bitibu
Trade Satoshi
CryptoChange
Crex24
Bitsten
Indacoin
BarterDEX
EasyRabBit
InstaSwap
Excoincial
Ktrade
___Services
Livingroom
of Satoshi

Kamoney
Cryptonaut
Luckygames.io
Games4coins.com

Explorers
InsightAPI
CryptoID
Livenet
ZelCore
___Pools
Bitcorepool
Yiimp
Suprnova
Chainworks
Umine
Antminepool
Coin-Miners
BSOD
BTXPool
Minersport
Omegapool
Poolgpu
___Community
Facebook BTX
Facebook Bitcore
Twitter
Telegram Official
Telegram German
Telegram Spanish
Telegram Italian
Telegram Turkish
Telegram Russian
Telegram Philippine
Telegram Ukraine
Telegram Bahasa
Telegram Romania
Telegram France
Telegram Venezuela
Telegram Argentina
QQ Group
no. 680492670

Discord
Instagram
Chatoncrypto
Reddit
___Market info
Coinmarketcap
World Coin Index
Cryptocompare

Devs
Limxtec

___ANN Designed by DgCarlosLeon    |   Bitcore BTX - 2018
___

Bitcore BTX - a UTXO fork of Bitcoin - since 2017
___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
██ Github - Releases/ Wallets
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
andrei1982

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:20:44 PM

did anyone remember ?
what's the "car shuffle" at the end of this year? i'm not familiar with it. (also do you mean 2017?)

on an unrelated note, I think it makes sense to have an "ordinary person", with no particular expertise in the ins-and-outs of crypto (I have no idea if Ivo fits this profile) promote the coin, or at least do so in conjunction with others who have knowledge of crypto. The crypto-aficionados can "sell" the benefits of the coin to other aficionados, while the "ordinary person" can demonstrate to other "ordinary people" that use of the coin could benefit them. Ultimately getting everyday, ordinary people enthused about the coin would be much more effective at furthering the use of the coin, IMO.  And my guess is that when crypto enthusiasts talk to "ordinary people" they are liable to use special terms and go over their heads, thereby actually alienating them from the coin.

the car shuffle ...btx devs announced on bitcointalk in april 2018 they will offer a "brand new German car" at the end of 2018 for people who participate on the BTX airdrop ..do you remember Chris ,Jon or Steve (he already left and i understand why)...So,it will be a car shuffle or not ?
Retaliator

Activity: 298

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:54:30 AM

Chris
Core Developer
Chris is Bitcore�s main developer. He has worked on several other coins like BitSend, Bitcloud and more.
Founder from Limxtec|Bitcointalk
|Jon
Core Developer
Jon is the API, Electrum and infrastructure developer for Bitcore.
Github|Bitcointalk
|Steve
Brand Ambassador & Social Media
He supervises the contact to exchanges, listing sites and more.
Bitcointalk | Twitter|Telegram
|David (Dalijolijo)
Python and C++ Programmer
QT David is an experienced programer in the crypto space and supports the Bitcore project.
Github
|Thomas
Head of Administration
Thomas is our email and exchange manager responsible for most of our official communication with services and exchange platforms.
Email|Twitter|Telegram
|DgCarlosLeon
Graphic Designer, Ambassador & Social Media
Creator of our new image and a person truly committed to the Graphic development of Bitcore BTX.
Github|Bitcointalk|Twitter|Linkedin|Instagram
|Ivo
Web Development & Project Consultant
Ivo is working on the website as well as helping Bitcore grow both legally and technically.
__

.David (Kryptowerk)
Strategy Advisor
He is also working on media publications and supports the core team�s workflow.
Bitcointalk|Twitter
|Greg (GM)
Mining Expert
Mining pool admin and mining support via  telegram channel.
|Hampus
Supporter
Hampuz is organizing signature campaigns and manages our threads on a lot of altcoin forums.
|Fahim Altinordu
Supporter
He is a content writer for LimxTec projects, Coordinator of publications, Exchange listing, services integration and Multitool.
Twitter|Telegram
|Klaas
Supporter
Telegram and altcoin forum support.
|Eric
Support Engineer

Twitter
|Brad
Supporter
Brad is Bitcore�s Facebook manager.
|Ugur
Supporter
Ugur is managing Bitcore�s Turkish community and helps with telegram support work.
__

Steve, Thomas, Ivo... Really?
andrei1982

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:51:58 AM

the car shuffle ...btx devs announced on bitcointalk in april 2018 they will offer a "brand new German car" at the end of 2018 for people who participate on the BTX airdrop ..do you remember Chris ,Jon or Steve (he already left and i understand why)...So,it will be a car shuffle or not ?
_javier_

Activity: 444
Merit: 31

Still a manic miner

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:35:22 PM

It seems the raffle will be delayed, postponed or cancelled.

Many things have changed since that particular item in the roadmap was mentioned, have you noticed? Do you really think its that important for the project?

I would be more interested in other parts of the roadmap than a raffle.

19kt6um75kGg3qKZgui5vucztiGxUpKad5
dgcarlosleon

Activity: 356
Merit: 118

LEONtheGraphMaster

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 09:26:09 PM

TRADING NOW

Share & Retweet

Web
Official
News
Coin Specs
Roadmap
Eco System
White Paper
Network Updates
Youtube
Community
FAQ
Blog
Team
___Wallets
Mac QT
Windows QT
Win + Block
Electrum Portable
Linux QT
Coinomi iOS
Coinomi Android
TSBW
ZelCore
Mac
Win
Portable
Linux
iOS
Android
Jaxx Liberty
iOS
Android
Chrome extension
Mac OSX
Win x64/x86
___Exchanges
Bit Z
Cryptopia
HitBTC
VE Bitcoin
Exrates
Crypto Bridge
CoinExchange
PayCml
Bitexlive
Bitibu
Trade Satoshi
CryptoChange
Crex24
Bitsten
Indacoin
BarterDEX
EasyRabBit
InstaSwap
Excoincial
Ktrade
Nova Exchange
___Services
Livingroom
of Satoshi

Kamoney
Cryptonaut
Luckygames.io
Games4coins.com

Explorers
InsightAPI
CryptoID
Livenet
ZelCore
___Pools
Bitcorepool
Yiimp
Suprnova
Chainworks
Umine
Antminepool
Coin-Miners
BSOD
BTXPool
Minersport
Omegapool
Poolgpu
___Community
Facebook BTX
Facebook Bitcore
Twitter
Telegram Official
Telegram German
Telegram Spanish
Telegram Italian
Telegram Turkish
Telegram Russian
Telegram Philippine
Telegram Ukraine
Telegram Bahasa
Telegram Romania
Telegram France
Telegram Venezuela
Telegram Argentina
QQ Group
no. 680492670

Discord
Instagram
Chatoncrypto
Reddit
___Market info
Coinmarketcap
World Coin Index
Cryptocompare

Devs
Limxtec

___ANN Designed by DgCarlosLeon   |   Bitcore BTX - 2018
___

🪖 👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀 TROOPERS.ARMY NFT   🌖 IN CRYPTO WE TRUST BTC BTC BTC 👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀🪖
BTCitCore  BTX since 2017 💜 SWAP4.ME P2P BTC since 2019UBTCikalo.pro since 2019
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⚡ I'M LEON The GRAPH MASTER ⚡▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⚡▬▬▬▬▬
andrei1982

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:39:41 AM

It seems the raffle will be delayed, postponed or cancelled.

Many things have changed since that particular item in the roadmap was mentioned, have you noticed? Do you really think its that important for the project?

I would be more interested in other parts of the roadmap than a raffle.

i do think its important when you say something you must do it ...
Pages: « 1 ... 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 [977] 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 ... 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: