Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:44:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 [1030] 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 729067 times)
QFT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 04:53:14 PM

If bitcore had decent exchanges the price wouldn't have been this low, need better exchange platforms before it can reach old price again.

we're launching a new server, so we invite you to be part of it. Enter and share with us the best way of Discord

Discord is a chat application, similar to programs like Skype or TeamSpeak, or professional communications platforms like Slack.

We are waiting for you here!
Why You asking to verify phone number, to be able to talk on BitCore_BTX Discord chat?

You would have to ask Discord support directly.  Cool

I'm in many discord channels, not one of them requires a verified phone nr though?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 04:43:26 PM

Offer 10k USD for 66,666.6666 BTX  Cool

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2021, 11:42:38 PM

What’s up with that number bro?  Yikes!   Shocked

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
modewei

Activity: 71
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2021, 07:21:05 AM

Whether those btx that have not yet applied for will consider carrying out bifurcated destruction.
Restore the real supply of BTX and defuse the bomb that investors are worried about.
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
February 01, 2021, 11:41:26 PM

What’s up with that number bro?  Yikes!   Shocked

When I divided 15 cent into 10k this unfortunate number appeared  Cry

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Telecaster_

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2021, 09:52:01 AM

Well the wallet let me send them, but the transaction hasn't gone through. I was trying to send them to hitBTC, any ideas?

You should not try to send them using the old wallet. It will not work. Try to do what uralcryptocoin suggested:

You can run the old wallet and back up your private keys (you do not need to sync it just backup private keys) and try to import them to the new one

Will it work even though I've now sent them, or are they lost? is backing up private keys the same as backing up wallet.dat?

I don't think your coins were actually sent. In any case, you cannot lose them, they are either on your old address, or on your hitBTC account. As you did not get them on hitBTC, they are most obviously still on your old address.

Backing up the private kays is not exactly the same as backing up the wallet.dat. "wallet.dat" contains more than just private keys, it has its own format, and might fail to get recognized by new wallet if the format is changed somehow, but your private keys should work in any case.

To backup them, (1) run the old wallet; (2) open the console in "Help->Debug Window"; (3) run "listaddressgroupings" command and take note of all the addresses you have coins on; (4) get the private keys for every address with nonzero balance, by running "dumpprivkey ADDRESS" command; (5) save all the privkeys in a text file; (6) close the old wallet.

To restore the saved private keys, (1) open the new wallet; (2) wait for it to fully synchronize; (3) open the console in "Help->Debug Window"; (4) run "importprivkey PRIVKEY" command for every bucked up private key; (5) wait a bit for the wallet to rescan the chain to see your balance.

Ok, when I run "listaddressgroupings" I get two addresses, both with zero balance.

I have Zero balance in the wallet and nothing in HitBTC

Well... Trying to send coins without syncing is always prone to problems. I really don't know why you were suggested to do that in the first place.

But still, I don't think your coins are lost. Just probably the wallet software is somewhat confused. What are your addresses? You can check them both in block explorer (https://chainz.cryptoid.info/btx/), to see if they actually have coins on them.

It is possible that your addresses contain coins, however the wallet doesn't show them, as it 'thinks' it has sent them.

In any case, I would suggest to back up the private keys of those two addresses, and then try to restore them on the new wallet - using the procedure I outlined above. If they actually have coins, you will see those coins in the new wallet.

Well they never showed up anywhere so I'll just write them off as they seem worthless, it was only 710 BTX anyway.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 02, 2021, 03:29:12 PM

Well... Trying to send coins without syncing is always prone to problems. I really don't know why you were suggested to do that in the first place.

But still, I don't think your coins are lost. Just probably the wallet software is somewhat confused. What are your addresses? You can check them both in block explorer (https://chainz.cryptoid.info/btx/), to see if they actually have coins on them.

It is possible that your addresses contain coins, however the wallet doesn't show them, as it 'thinks' it has sent them.

In any case, I would suggest to back up the private keys of those two addresses, and then try to restore them on the new wallet - using the procedure I outlined above. If they actually have coins, you will see those coins in the new wallet.

Well they never showed up anywhere so I'll just write them off as they seem worthless, it was only 710 BTX anyway.

That's strange. But you didn't answer to my question - what are your BTX addresses? Do you see any balance on them in block explorer? If you have difficulty using the explorer, I can look up the addresses for you, just let me know the addresses... If those addresses have actual coins on them (according to block explorer), I think I can help you to get those coins.

... this space is not for rent ...
Telecaster_

View Profile
February 02, 2021, 04:16:19 PM

That's strange. But you didn't answer to my question - what are your BTX addresses? Do you see any balance on them in block explorer? If you have difficulty using the explorer, I can look up the addresses for you, just let me know the addresses... If those addresses have actual coins on them (according to block explorer), I think I can help you to get those coins.

I can't check at the minute as the PC they're on isn't connected now so I can't find out.
dgcarlosleon

Activity: 356
Merit: 118

LEONtheGraphMaster

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2021, 03:25:07 PM

_
Hey BitCoreans

Now you can know the exact quote of BTX in different FIAT currencies, in real time and with the highest precision offered by our friends at CURRENCY.WORLD

We invite you to visit them and know the BTX quotes. Cool

CURRENCY.WORLD

BitCore Your Coin, Your Money

Share & Retweet

___ANN Designed by DgCarlosLeon   |   BITCORE BTX - 2021
___

🪖 👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀 TROOPERS.ARMY NFT   🌖 IN CRYPTO WE TRUST BTC BTC BTC 👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀🪖
BTCitCore  BTX since 2017 💜 SWAP4.ME P2P BTC since 2019UBTCikalo.pro since 2019
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⚡ I'M LEON The GRAPH MASTER ⚡▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⚡▬▬▬▬▬
kickback

Activity: 240
Merit: 62

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 10:28:28 PM

Can you do anything about scammy exchanges like Hitbtc hijacking peoples coins?
Telecaster_

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 10:40:04 AM

Well the wallet let me send them, but the transaction hasn't gone through. I was trying to send them to hitBTC, any ideas?

You should not try to send them using the old wallet. It will not work. Try to do what uralcryptocoin suggested:

You can run the old wallet and back up your private keys (you do not need to sync it just backup private keys) and try to import them to the new one

Will it work even though I've now sent them, or are they lost? is backing up private keys the same as backing up wallet.dat?

I don't think your coins were actually sent. In any case, you cannot lose them, they are either on your old address, or on your hitBTC account. As you did not get them on hitBTC, they are most obviously still on your old address.

Backing up the private kays is not exactly the same as backing up the wallet.dat. "wallet.dat" contains more than just private keys, it has its own format, and might fail to get recognized by new wallet if the format is changed somehow, but your private keys should work in any case.

To backup them, (1) run the old wallet; (2) open the console in "Help->Debug Window"; (3) run "listaddressgroupings" command and take note of all the addresses you have coins on; (4) get the private keys for every address with nonzero balance, by running "dumpprivkey ADDRESS" command; (5) save all the privkeys in a text file; (6) close the old wallet.

To restore the saved private keys, (1) open the new wallet; (2) wait for it to fully synchronize; (3) open the console in "Help->Debug Window"; (4) run "importprivkey PRIVKEY" command for every bucked up private key; (5) wait a bit for the wallet to rescan the chain to see your balance.

OK, just tried this again and now I get nothing when I type in "listaddressgroupings"

No addresses at all, I think I may have tried to "repair the wallet"

Any further suggestions?
rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 04:10:46 PM

why price BTX very undervalue if we compare with bitcoin because total supply is same ? is the team unable to compete with bitcoin ?
I'm think BTX is same with BSV at total supply but price is different
hope team always make roadmap so I'm can checked it
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 05:04:14 PM

why price BTX very undervalue if we compare with bitcoin because total supply is same ? is the team unable to compete with bitcoin ?

BTX would be valued very differently if it was available on more exchanges.
It's not easily available for people to purchase and/or notice with just being on hitbtc and a few other exchanges.
If BTX would have been on binance for example, I doubt we would have reached this low price.

To be fair I remember binance wanted a large amount of BTX for listing it 2/3 years ago which the dev team declined, but if they had given binance the amount they wanted I think BTX would be in a lot better state price/volume wise.

Main goal should be to get on decent exchanges with decent volume imo.

drays
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 05:36:34 PM

OK, just tried this again and now I get nothing when I type in "listaddressgroupings"

Any further suggestions?

Your idea of trying to repair that wallet is quite fine, but you should have backed up the wallet before trying to repair it...

As to further suggestions... well, I think probably no suggestion could help at this point. It looks like the more you are tinkering with your wallet, the worse the chances of recovering those funds become. Now you have absolutely no information - no public keys, no private keys, no saved 'wallet.dat'. So basically trying anything else now is useless, unless you can find a backed up undamaged wallet somehow (it might be automatically saved in the data folder at "AppData\Roaming\Bitcore\Backups").

Telecaster_

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 07:14:22 PM

Any further suggestions?

Your idea of trying to repair that wallet is quite fine, but you should have backed up the wallet before trying to repair it...

As to further suggestions... well, I think probably no suggestion could help at this point. It looks like the more you are tinkering with your wallet, the worse the chances of recovering those funds become. Now you have absolutely no information - no public keys, no private keys, no saved 'wallet.dat'. So basically trying anything else now is useless, unless you can find a backed up undamaged wallet somehow (it might be automatically saved in the data folder at "AppData\Roaming\Bitcore\Backups").

Well I do have a wallet.dat from earlier, but I'm unsure if it is the same wallet, I'd be unsure as to why I would have two wallets. When I load this wallet in the old BTXqt client I can see loads of old transactions dating back to the weekly air drop, but there is no transaction showing for the recent withdrawl I tried mentioned in a previous post.

I do have the keys for this address, but as for the wallet I sent the balance from I think that may now be gone as every wallet.dat that I try is empty of any information. Whether they're one and the same I don't know.
drays
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 09:44:47 PM

Well I do have a wallet.dat from earlier, but I'm unsure if it is the same wallet, I'd be unsure as to why I would have two wallets. When I load this wallet in the old BTXqt client I can see loads of old transactions dating back to the weekly air drop, but there is no transaction showing for the recent withdrawl I tried mentioned in a previous post.
Does the old BTXqt client show any balance when you load that 'wallet.dat'?
What is the output of "listaddressgroupings" with this 'wallet.dat' loaded?

modewei

Activity: 71
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 04:14:12 AM
Merited by xandry (1)

The development team runs a lot of shit coin projects at the same time.
Investors can't trust them!
Telecaster_

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 11:59:03 AM

No it shows 0 balance but I can't see any outgoing transactions in the transaction history.

listaddressgroupings gives one address
drays
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 04:34:41 PM

No it shows 0 balance but I can't see any outgoing transactions in the transaction history.

listaddressgroupings gives one address

Then check that address in block explorer, and see if it has any balance. Or give it to me to check (the public key only), if unsure. If it has no balance according to block explorer, then most probably your funds were on the second wallet, the one which was damaged due to 'repairwallet' attempt. In that case it would probably be wise to stop trying to recover those funds, as unfortunately the chances to do that at this point are close to zero.

wiked1

Activity: 417
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 03:18:48 PM

The next run for Bitcore will be well past $40 this time Wink Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 [1030] 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: