Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:56:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: lest we forget, Bitcoin is a blessing.  (Read 8616 times)
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:37:42 PM

Bitcoin has pass through many stage, limitations, attack and forks issue but its price keep on increasing from inception till now. At this time Last year bitcoin price was $450 but today it is $1245 that was over 180% increment in just a year. This is what we call blessing, that is making progress in the face of strong opposition!!

Yes. It is true that bitcoin is a blessing but of course it always depends on the person on how he will handle things or work in able to have a good earnings. Eventhough it always happen to be the value of bitcoin dump, it is okay because that's how bitcoin adjust for us. And I'm sure bitcoin also just like me in helpful to many.
Yeah no  doubt the importance and the value of the bitcoin is now just like the blessing so if you are blessed a lot with the skills in the bitcoin and you are having the high dreams with bitcoin then it is the right place for you. The value of the bitcoin is high and the price of the bitcoin is also high. It is the right time to get in the bitcoin and to secure your future and use the blessing of the god in the shape of the bitcoin.
Blessing of bitcoin is showering on all the investors and they are praying for its more progress and I am one of them for me it is nonetheless than blessing it gives me a lot than I deserve and it is blessing people with its benefits so that they can live their life lavishly and earning faster is the special thing to bitcoins benefits,
Yes the bitcoin is a blessing for everyone because we experience the fast income that we've never been experience and also we can earn money easily just by holding it that's why it helps many people to reach their dreams in life.
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:10:05 PM

Bitcoin has pass through many stage, limitations, attack and forks issue but its price keep on increasing from inception till now. At this time Last year bitcoin price was $450 but today it is $1245 that was over 180% increment in just a year. This is what we call blessing, that is making progress in the face of strong opposition!!

Yes its a great blessing is bitcoin.It really helps many people have no job to have income and make people rich.Bitcoin come to all over the world as a big profit and income to all who wants to have bitcoin.Its a great oportunity to have cash in bitcoin just take a breathe and you can have a salary.lts iether you invest or just advertised you can have a butcoin.Its up to you how to make plenty your bitcoin.bitcoin is a great blessing to all.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:20:31 AM

Sure it is. Bitcoin changes many lives after its appearances. Many people become financially stable just by earning bitcoin. It helps a lot of people that have financial issues. But also it not just like that. Even though we consider it as a blessing, we need to do what we have to do. Bitcoin will not come to you, you have to earn it. Work is needed, but it is not that hard, you just have to be strategic so that you can earn easily.
It has really been a huge blessing indeed and not just since last year but since inception. Yet, it is normal to understand that within last year and this year alone, bitcoin has experienced a huge and tremendous growth within this few period and how best can it be when we even have it better in the future.

The fact that it has brought about financial stability for most people is enough to support it forever.
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:17:26 PM

Yes. It is true that bitcoin is a blessing but of course it always depends on the person on how he will handle things or work in able to have a good earnings. Eventhough it always happen to be the value of bitcoin dump, it is okay because that's how bitcoin adjust for us. And I'm sure bitcoin also just like me in helpful to many.
Yeah no  doubt the importance and the value of the bitcoin is now just like the blessing so if you are blessed a lot with the skills in the bitcoin and you are having the high dreams with bitcoin then it is the right place for you. The value of the bitcoin is high and the price of the bitcoin is also high. It is the right time to get in the bitcoin and to secure your future and use the blessing of the god in the shape of the bitcoin.
There is no doubt in this fact that bitcoin is the world bets currency at present and people are rushing towards investing into bitcoin as much as they can. I have seen people investing the biggest portion of their salaries into bitcoin for the reason that they want to have secure and sound future. Bitcoin is the only source at present that can assure your secure future.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:57:06 PM

Been many ups and downs but it always goes up.  It's definitely shown constant growth over a very long time period and something like that is very promising. Smiley

Yes, that's right! even bitcoin several times being dropped it is still in the end recovered at the origin value and what the good things was it increases more and more and look what what is the value now of bitcoin going close to 5000$.
Hawkers7

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM ”

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:02:01 PM

Bitcoin is indeed a blessing to people who knew it. It helps them earn their own money to sustain their daily needs. It also gives those unemployed people a chance to make money even theyre only at their home. But we should learn first the usage and capabilities of bitcoin that may greatly affect our life.

|▌   AQUA™   《   REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY   》   AQUA™   ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       TOKEN SALE : MAY 7, 2018       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
Telegram    Twitter    Facebook    ONE PAGER    Instagram    LinkedIn    Medium
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 03:29:19 PM

Yes Bitcoin is a blessing to all those who believes on it aside from being the pioneering coin Bitcoin also  has larger supportive community compared to any other coins, lots of technical updates, the only accepted mode of payments by online merchants and local exchanges to convert into local fiat currency and lastly Bitcoin is decentralized. I know that those factors may affect on what status Bitcoin has now on the market. Look at today's price compared to that price way back April 2017 with $1245 but now it nearly to hit $5k and that is awesome because 2017 is not yet over and price still keep on rising to the moon. How much more when we are about to calculate for about a span of five years from now, could it possibly reach $50k or even $100k? We need to start holding Bitcoins now before it' too late. Take note, Bitcoin is unstoppable.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 03:32:27 PM

Yep, bitcoin is indeed a true blessing. I started using Bitcoin at around 700usd rate. I have seen how Bitcoin fall from banning threats, and still rising up again. It keeps Bitcoin strong. Thats why I am so thankful to the LORD. Because my crypto investments didnt go wasted. All investments are already more than 300%.

BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:46:24 PM

Yep, bitcoin is indeed a true blessing. I started using Bitcoin at around 700usd rate. I have seen how Bitcoin fall from banning threats, and still rising up again. It keeps Bitcoin strong. Thats why I am so thankful to the LORD. Because my crypto investments didnt go wasted. All investments are already more than 300%.

This is one of best blessings for me as I was very upset for my regular earning but after joining this I have some good ways and good earning because now I can do many things which was just dream before joining this community now I feel I have good future through this crypto world because doing some investments and gaining profit regularly giving more pleasure
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:45:00 PM

With that said we have hit the hall mark of 4.5K USD in just five months when you were depicting the 180% increment of bitcoin rise. That's eve better and it will get more extensive in the future. Sometimes I just feel very good about bitcoin and it's working really. The thing has got nice potential in terms of having investors ready to do anything. Have anyone of you thought of this in real life that commodities like gold, silver, oil being real and physical don't get that much attention as bitcoin has always taken for it. I'm sure if this situation continues then bitcoin will capture the 300B dollar industry of gold in no time. The prices are high already but the market cap will be reached soon. That's the potential it has got. Nice one to think about me and bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:32:37 PM

Yes Bitcoin is a blessing to all those who believes on it aside from being the pioneering coin Bitcoin also  has larger supportive community compared to any other coins, lots of technical updates, the only accepted mode of payments by online merchants and local exchanges to convert into local fiat currency and lastly Bitcoin is decentralized. I know that those factors may affect on what status Bitcoin has now on the market. Look at today's price compared to that price way back April 2017 with $1245 but now it nearly to hit $5k and that is awesome because 2017 is not yet over and price still keep on rising to the moon. How much more when we are about to calculate for about a span of five years from now, could it possibly reach $50k or even $100k? We need to start holding Bitcoins now before it' too late. Take note, Bitcoin is unstoppable.
Yes I think you are right. In this day bitcoin is no doubt a blessing because there are lot of people in this world who have savings but they do not understand how to use or in which business they can invest with any fear. But now they have a reliable platform to invest their money, and that is bitcoin. From this platform they can earn a lot of money without any fear, because bitcoin is a trustworthy coin business.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:33:44 PM

Yes o course bitcoin is blessing for those people who have money to invest in bitcoin or for those who are here in this signature campaign. Just one difference, investors need money to invest and will wait for their earnings and are doing exactly nothing, while in this forum one will have to upgrade his rank and wait for a long time and then start earning without any kind of investment.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:49:59 PM

It just simply implies that despite of many circumstances like issues and speculations about bitcoin, still it can manage and make itself to be possible of pumping and regaining its loss from the recent dumps proving that no matter what happen, still with just a short period of time bitcoin can regain whatever it has dumped and even dumping of price happens, still bitcoin is a blessing it a term of disguise because we can be able to purchase bitcoins that is essential on our part. We must just continue to trust and invest on it and blessing will come in terms of bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:58:36 PM

Yes, its a great blessing to all of us. It gives me a better opportunity for myself that i can do other job aside from my job.

mustakforum

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:19:02 AM

Incredible bitcoin development from year to year, I will tell bitcoin to the younger generation.
podrick17

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:25:24 AM

definitely bitcoin is a blessing for all of us traders, just look how much gain from the day this thread was posted. From $1245 to $4.5k in just a few months, i can't imagine if i was holding a bitcoin 3 years ago.

developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:20:59 AM

No we can not forget bitcoin it 's really a blessing to every one of us..give us good benefit..brighter future..has become part of our daily lives already..so  let us spread the good news about bitcoin to others so they can enjoy the green pasture too. Smiley Cheesy
blckhawk

Activity: 1512
Merit: 332

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:28:45 AM

That's why I'm grateful in bitcoin because it made a lot things in ny current life such as I could now able to buy all the stuffs and visit the places that I've never been before and the most important is I could able to help my parents in our financial problem. I am also grateful for my classmate because he taught me how it works.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:58:08 AM

Bitcoin is a blessing for all people , so keep earning and forget all your problem if you have bitcoin and have a courage to earn bitcoin i think you will become rich like others someday just for my opinion. Smiley
kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:04:14 AM

Bitcoin did a great job. For how many years of its existence, it already faced a lot of problems, but then bitcoin wasn't destroyed. It goes stronger and stronger. Even the government try to destroy it, but they did not succeed. Bitcoin really did a great job. To stay strong in times of troubles is a great thing, to surpass all the problems that comes into it is great thing too. And I may say, that it is great blessing from above. He did give us this kind of currency that helps many people. May bitcoin continue for a longer time, so that it will help more people.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: