Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:49:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: lest we forget, Bitcoin is a blessing.  (Read 8616 times)
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:56:27 AM

I agree Bitcoin is really a blessing in my and my friend part though.  This give us an opportunity to transact online, venture the cyberworld and trade with different people in terms of different cryptocurrency.  This also gives us good monthly earning and already elevated our standard of living.  If I haven't known Bitcoin, I bet I will never have an opportunity to transact online.
Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:34:41 AM

I agree Bitcoin is really a blessing in my and my friend part though.  This give us an opportunity to transact online, venture the cyberworld and trade with different people in terms of different cryptocurrency.  This also gives us good monthly earning and already elevated our standard of living.  If I haven't known Bitcoin, I bet I will never have an opportunity to transact online.
It's definitely a blessing, everytime I cash out and spend some of it, I really thank God for giving me this opportunity to earn and to meet btc. Having this opportunity is indeed a gift.
Simss

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:11:14 AM

Bitcoin has pass through many stage, limitations, attack and forks issue but its price keep on increasing from inception till now. At this time Last year bitcoin price was $450 but today it is $1245 that was over 180% increment in just a year. This is what we call blessing, that is making progress in the face of strong opposition!!
This proves to us that bitcoin is getting stronger, no matter how many blocks and how many problems occur but bitcoin always rises and becomes higher.
mozillaspez

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:59:20 AM

Bitcoin has pass through many stage, limitations, attack and forks issue but its price keep on increasing from inception till now. At this time Last year bitcoin price was $450 but today it is $1245 that was over 180% increment in just a year. This is what we call blessing, that is making progress in the face of strong opposition!!

Yes. It is true that bitcoin is a blessing but of course it always depends on the person on how he will handle things or work in able to have a good earnings. Eventhough it always happen to be the value of bitcoin dump, it is okay because that's how bitcoin adjust for us. And I'm sure bitcoin also just like me in helpful to many.
Yeah no  doubt the importance and the value of the bitcoin is now just like the blessing so if you are blessed a lot with the skills in the bitcoin and you are having the high dreams with bitcoin then it is the right place for you. The value of the bitcoin is high and the price of the bitcoin is also high. It is the right time to get in the bitcoin and to secure your future and use the blessing of the god in the shape of the bitcoin.
Blessing of bitcoin is showering on all the investors and they are praying for its more progress and I am one of them for me it is nonetheless than blessing it gives me a lot than I deserve and it is blessing people with its benefits so that they can live their life lavishly and earning faster is the special thing to bitcoins benefits,
Yes the bitcoin is a blessing for everyone because we experience the fast income that we've never been experience and also we can earn money easily just by holding it that's why it helps many people to reach their dreams in life.
Yes bitcoin is a blessing for everyone there are a lot of people who earn with in bitcoin the peoples think about bitcoin is too much blissful in their life and they think the bitcoin is a part of life
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:41:11 AM

Bitcoin is indeed a blessing to people who knew it. It helps them earn their own money to sustain their daily needs. It also gives those unemployed people a chance to make money even theyre only at their home. But we should learn first the usage and capabilities of bitcoin that may greatly affect our life.
Anyone who got profit from the investing in bitcoin he thinks that it is nonetheless than a blessing and that’s true bitcoins benefits are countless one can use it in all ways and bitcoin blesses everyone irrespective to their region and it is neutral to everyone and this is the golden chance for the whole population that they can invest into it to enjoy its blessing in future.

MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:26:16 PM

Yes, its a great blessing to all of us. It gives me a better opportunity for myself that i can do other job aside from my job.

indeed the bitcoin is beneficial for us, so we should be grateful to get to know bitcoin.
because there are many people who do not know bitcoin as well.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:28:35 PM

Yes, its a great blessing to all of us. It gives me a better opportunity for myself that i can do other job aside from my job.

indeed the bitcoin is beneficial for us, so we should be grateful to get to know bitcoin.
because there are many people who do not know bitcoin as well.
It is really an advantage for us to know about bitcoin first compared into other people since we would really gain the possibilities on earning money which they havent know this kind of opportunity online but well we should not be selfish and do tell them about this wonderful thing and would possibly change our life if we are lucky enough and would work hard on it.It is indeed a blessing and im sure all people on this forum do feel the same thing too.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:36:58 PM

Bitcoin did a great job. For how many years of its existence, it already faced a lot of problems, but then bitcoin wasn't destroyed. It goes stronger and stronger. Even the government try to destroy it, but they did not succeed. Bitcoin really did a great job. To stay strong in times of troubles is a great thing, to surpass all the problems that comes into it is great thing too. And I may say, that it is great blessing from above. He did give us this kind of currency that helps many people. May bitcoin continue for a longer time, so that it will help more people.
Yes bitcoin is the sole successful survivor of the digital world, all rest currencies are failure especially altcoins. Bitcoin is the strongest currency of the world not only that of digital world. Bitcoin has indeed changed the lives of many people including rich and poor people. The poor are so happy because they are at present not dependent on corrupt governments for the sake of survival.
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:02:21 PM

Bitcoin price is now at $4800 its means there is a $3600 margin from April 2017 till now it is a big blessing for BTC investors. BTC is always a blessing to all Bitcoiners especially to those who earns alot of BTC. It is also a blessing to all students who earn BTC for their daily allowance on school it is a great help to them.

Milo_Kidd

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:07:49 PM

Ive been waiting for the right time to trade my bitcoin. Then Ive decided last month to withdraw it. But now the price is high compared to last month its kind of unfotunate withdrawal.

Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:34:11 PM

Ive been waiting for the right time to trade my bitcoin. Then Ive decided last month to withdraw it. But now the price is high compared to last month its kind of unfotunate withdrawal.
That is truly a blessing for everyone in here! Though there were times that speculations come almost everyday and fork issue but these will all be resolved by the end of the day. Amazing blessing because it reaches out for a very long time just to have a nice pump and increases its value or price but in the long run this will make a change to us. Like me who's been supporting both families now and I believe that despite any challenges I'm facing right now it will heal everything. This is not easy but trying my very best to earn bitcoin will make me fulfill better for the future.
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:49:25 PM

Yes its truly a blessing..who would have thought that in the digital world..digital money also exist..and the fact that uts calue keep on rising as times goes by..i just imagine those times that it has its low prices and we already know it..we were billionaires at this moment in time...so its truly a blessing to us.

richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:08:23 PM

it should not forget about the contribution of Bitcoin. it has provided a lot of blessing for us, especially in the crypto currency platform. Bitcoin is playing a leading role in this platform, many people has been familiar with crypto currency by the name of Bitcoin. so it is deniable about the blessing of Bitcoin.

Bitcoin really blessed a lot of people financially, bitcoin help us achieve our goals in life. We are so lucky we found bitcoin and should work on this really hard, opportunity here is very great and we should tell people about the goodness of bitcoin. A lot of people will be blessed by bitcoin in the future for sure.
chromosomes

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:24:04 PM

It's true; and as Bitcoin's value grows more people are into it and is interested to use bitcoins on their own purposes. We are lucky to have this kind of innovation in today's technology which is possible to be used by everyone in the world, especially who are experts in business and management or other related fields.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:59:27 PM

Bitcoin can easily withstand great storms along the way. This is because its roots are already deep down and are very strong. I am referring to the people's trust in it. That is why even if very influential people or even countries are saying negative comments and accusations against bitcoin, the value is still increasing, oblivious of these negative comments.
farwellbit

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:36:30 PM

Bitcoin did a great job. For how many years of its existence, it already faced a lot of problems, but then bitcoin wasn't destroyed. It goes stronger and stronger. Even the government try to destroy it, but they did not succeed. Bitcoin really did a great job. To stay strong in times of troubles is a great thing, to surpass all the problems that comes into it is great thing too. And I may say, that it is great blessing from above. He did give us this kind of currency that helps many people. May bitcoin continue for a longer time, so that it will help more people.
Yes bitcoin is the sole successful survivor of the digital world, all rest currencies are failure especially altcoins. Bitcoin is the strongest currency of the world not only that of digital world. Bitcoin has indeed changed the lives of many people including rich and poor people. The poor are so happy because they are at present not dependent on corrupt governments for the sake of survival.
Seeing toward the past bitcoin is now a blessing and it is capable to call it like that, bitcoin has raised the living standards of people across the globe and also it is neutral to everyone it blesses each and every person equally and there is no second opinion in that bitcoin is nonetheless than blessing for everyone it gives profit to everyone who uses it.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1068
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:58:28 PM

As far as I know bitcoin is really a blessing. People seems found a way into a sideline careers on what bitcoin brought to people. I hope they will help people including the countries who wish to join bitcoin forums

jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:49:49 AM

Only a hater or altcoin lover can deny this fact, rest of all are going to admit it wholeheartedly and will definitely appreciate bitcoin for this reason. Bitcoin is the only currency and digital invention that has changed the lives of deserving people.

So many poor people are now living a life full of happiness just because of this amazing currency. In short bitcoin is a gift from god for His people.
mastica

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:10:51 AM

Bitcoin has been able to accumulate healthy on the last 2 years, being the more significant raise this year from the 1000 dollars to 5000 dollars already achieved. Several people said it were dead, it wouldnt resist, bitcoin has proven its value over gambling zone as well trading zone, wich had changed a lot lifes already. Without bitcoin we would all be scared because all countries facing financial issues in the general, crypto is a place where the money keeps into circulation.
Simone18

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:43:47 PM

You are absolutely right bitcoin is a blessing to everyone specially those who are financially unstable before knowing bitcoin exist. Some of us here depend on bitcoin as their extra source of income. While others want to grow their money by investing on bitcoin. We may have different reasons why we use bitcoin but the bottom line is bitcoin is a great blessing to all of us.

[   M O Z O  -  The Token of Discovery   ]   //  Whitepaper  //
               ►►  JOIN NOW  ◄◄   US$ 26M of US$ 42M already RAISED!               
Facebook  .  Twitter  .  Telegram  .  Medium  .  Reddit  .  Youtube  .  ANN Thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: