Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:06:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: lest we forget, Bitcoin is a blessing.  (Read 8616 times)
obinine

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:16:13 AM

As bitcoin clients we can encounter alot of high points and low points since it isn't so much that stable yet. Because of an exceptionally encouraging future it offers a great many people choose to trust and turn upward on constructive side rather that to feel discouraged on pessimistic news flying around about cryptographic forms of money. I as of now saw how bitcoin change life of its persistent client, its extremely a tremendous gift.
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:51:52 AM

Bitcoin has pass through many stage, limitations, attack and forks issue but its price keep on increasing from inception till now. At this time Last year bitcoin price was $450 but today it is $1245 that was over 180% increment in just a year. This is what we call blessing, that is making progress in the face of strong opposition!!
For me it is a blessing  it helps a lot and it's one additional  of my monthly income help pay it but some of my needs in life

We should be glad that bitcoin price is now stabilized at $10k after those bloody weeks of downfall as this will encourage the investors to invest in this phenomenon digital currency. Although the volatility is always attached to bitcoin price as the price is subjective to global issues about cryptocurrency. We should be patient and hoping that this progress will continue to climb back to all time high and all of us be beneficial to the fruits of bitcoin success. A blessing indeed.
bechay20

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:08:45 AM

I believe that bitcoin is such a blessing  for us because it help us a lot so let encourage  other people to do bitcoin so that they were being popular on this currency because more investors  more chance  to continue grow at high price.
Llyrmyst

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:02:39 AM

Yes bitcoin is a blessing because it helps us in our money we invest, we earn and then we save for our future. It helps us and we should encourage other who are willing to invest. Go bitcoin!
copypaper5

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:09:45 PM

yes, it's a blessing from our long-standing endeavor to survive. If we buy cheaply in the past and sell in the present at a high price, this is a promising blessing from blockchain technology.
Benabod

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:14:13 AM

I agree but caution must be taken at the same time
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:31:00 AM

Bitcoin has pass through many stage, limitations, attack and forks issue but its price keep on increasing from inception till now. At this time Last year bitcoin price was $450 but today it is $1245 that was over 180% increment in just a year. This is what we call blessing, that is making progress in the face of strong opposition!!
perfectly right on this mate,i believe that it was a God blessing to all of us here,either those gainers or losers ,those holders .investors .miners or campaign participants or those skilled and even moderators and staffs even those DTs,we are all blessed of giving a chance to be part of cryptocurrency and have a chance to change lives.hope we should all be thankful for this one
jo123

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:46:56 PM

Yes people should know that cause it's a mere fact, i a blessing that people should be thank for. It have changes a lot of life, a hope for all the people that been down becuase of a lot of challenges. And now bitcoin made a lot of people's life more better and easier that they rely on it 100%.
queenlaurel

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:41:19 PM

Bitcoin has come a lonkg way and its proved that, once you invested your coin, you get what you are supposed to get. In a way it has giving people hope of a bright future. Bitcoin  is what gives some people daily bread. Bitcoin is a blessing.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
daddypastes

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:02:09 PM

in my opinion,yes bitcoin is a blessing coming in my life...it can be helpful as in my job, many ups and downs but it always goes up.  It's definitely shown constant growth over a very long time period and something like that is very promising. Smiley
[/quote]
bechay20

Activity: 114

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:01:22 AM

Yes i can say that bitcoin is a big blessing to us,because through bitcoin we have job and it is a big oppurtunity that our life can change for better eventhough there is ups and downs but this are only challenges for us so just fight for the better future.
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:45:51 AM

bitcoin is a new source of income for everyone who joins the crypto world. This may be the depiction you say that bitcoin is a blessing. Currently bitcoin prices continue through tidal and continue to experience all the problems encountered and turmoil that occurs in bitcoin in some countries has affected the value of the declining bitcoin. But this is the greatness of bitcoin even though there are many parties who expect bitcoin prices to fall but in the end slowly bitcoin again shows its existence as a great crypto.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:54:02 AM

I still remember how Bitcoin changed my life. I used to be a waitress in a restaurant and made very little money, but I always spent $ 200 to invest in Bitcoin, when it cost ~ $ 400, and now I have a better life. I miss it and thanks for what changed my life.

zngit

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:04:42 AM

We called one thing as blessing if it satisfies ourselve toward on what things indeed that might touch our fulfilling emotions. Bitcoin is a blessing if we look at it to that aspect. Blessing in terms of we are in this forum and that is because of bitcoin. How much more if bitcoin price goes up to the moon and goes down to the earth. The blessings will come in our mind if we let our mind think about it as blessings. Actually bitcoin is blessings so far as long as we are in in bitcoin.
janaiz

Activity: 169

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:08:06 AM

Yes it is true that Bitcoin is a blessing for us, Bitcoin helps me a lot of thing like paying my loans and other household needs, because of Bitcoin I can now start earning not like past few years that all of my wages are just enough for my family but now because of Bitcoin it I can save a lot.
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:16:51 AM

Yes,  bitcoin is a blessing for us,  thankful that i discover this and clearly open another door for a new blessings and opportunity to step closer to a happy and better life.

Bugsbey

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:35:27 AM

perfectly right on this mate,i believe that it was a God blessing to all of us here,either those gainers or losers ,those holders .investors .miners or campaign participants or those skilled and even moderators and staffs even those DTs,we are all blessed of giving a chance to be part of cryptocurrency and have a chance to change lives.hope we should all be thankful for this one
Exactly! Its a great blessing to be a part of this cryptocurrency world. I really thank God for giving me instruments that lead me here. At first I did not believe in this. I just thought this is all scam. But I was so wrong and did have regrets by not believing in it earlier. I could have in higher rank now😀. But anyway, I am a part of this community now and I am happy and so willing to learn.
Coleth

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:17:58 AM

we must not forget that bitcoin is indeed a blessing specially for us who are changed lives because of it. There  are times that it will depreciate its value that can cause us to rattle for some time but we will not lose hope because it will rise again. that is why it is a blessing.
Bitlord88

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:24:01 AM

Other people may curse Bitcoin as something that is temporary or easily put off. But little do they know about the benefits Bitcoin can possibly bring if utilized properly. Bitcoin is here to stay and will continue it's market share. There may be downs but it is really one of the greatest inovation to help world's economy.
lsokalski

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:30:06 AM

Yes. I believe that is a blessing for us. Specially who always stays at the house. Like a mother who need to take care of their children at home can't work outside. So i believe that its really help on me whos always at the house. Good opportunities
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: