Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:51:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [PTOY] Patientory Healthcare on the Blockchain  (Read 226737 times)
sidik7

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 11:36:42 PM

wait and see for project PTOY
and attention for rules
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
strategics

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 12:00:02 AM

How do I participate in the pre-sale ICO token?
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 12:06:22 AM

How do I participate in the pre-ICO sale?
I don't see any pre-ICO
check https://patientory.com/token-sale/
stay tuned
truimpheriues

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 12:18:38 AM

not open pre-ico
patientory direct main ico and start 31 may  until end june
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:20:12 AM

not open pre-ico
I'm excited, I can't wait anymore, I'm expecting there will be big investors during the first 24 hours
of this project. I hope we can hit the target faster..
Patientory

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 02:18:08 AM

NIce project. I have never seen any coin which related to the hospital or medical in general. we have too many hemp coin, trash coin shit coin.

Excellent, I love projects with real application. I think this will be a breakthrough technology and help to make a revolution in this sector.

Thank you for the support. We appreciate it, and we completely agree with your assessment.

We've gone to great lengths to make the case that this is more than just a flashy demo and hope. There's already a huge market need for Patientory right now, especially in the US.

• Healthcare providers need to provide care to 117 million Americans diagnosed with one or more chronic illnesses
  • Reimbursement from CMS (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, an agency of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services) for chronic care management services is only ~ $43 per patient per month.
  • That reimbursement then gets reduced by penalties if the patient is readmitted within 30 days.
  • 2,597 hospitals face $500+ million USD in penalties under the CMS readmissions reduction program in 2016 alone.
  • If all that weren't enough, healthcare data breaches totaled over 112M in 2015, costing >$6B in damages.
  • Global healthcare cybersecurity spending is expected to reach $10.84 billion by 2022
  • 1 in 13 people will experience their personal medical history compromised by a hack by 2021

Bottom line: providers and patients urgently need a secure, scalable and cost effective population health management solution. That's solution is clear: Patientory.

At your service,
Michael
Patientory

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 02:20:03 AM

not open pre-ico

There is a pre-sale going on now and ending May 30. Check out the details on our pre-sale page or drop us a note and let us know you'd like more information. I'll send you all the details via email, including a copy of our Executive Summary and Roadmap.

At your service,
Michael
Patientory

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 02:36:12 AM

There is a pre-sale going on now and ending May 30. Check out the details on our pre-sale page or drop us a note and let us know you'd like more information. I'll send you all the details via email, including a copy of our Executive Summary and Roadmap.

At your service,
Michael
sidik7

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 02:37:43 AM

At your service,
Michael
nice for news,  we hope ico succes
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 02:38:34 AM

not open pre-ico

At your service,
Michael
Hi, can you share some information how much currently you raise as of today in the pre-sale?
It would be interesting to know this because it will help us encourage to participate in the actually ICO which is happening soon.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Patientory

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 02:38:49 AM

At your service,
Michael
nice for news,  we hope ico succes

Thank you! We appreciate the support!

At your service,
Michael
Patientory

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 02:40:41 AM

There is a pre-sale going on now and ending May 30.

Check out the details on our pre-sale page or drop us a note and let us know you'd like more information. I'll send you all the details via email, including a copy of our Executive Summary and Roadmap.

Patientory

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 02:44:33 AM

not open pre-ico

At your service,
Michael
Hi, can you share some information how much currently you raise as of today in the pre-sale?
It would be interesting to know this because it will help us encourage to participate in the actually ICO which is happening soon.

Earlier today, I posted an update up-thread.

As of earlier today, we had raised $2.6 million USD in the pre-sales alone. The crowd sale itself starts on May 31 at 9am PDT.

At your service,
Michael
Patientory

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:02:32 AM

Will adoption be difficult? Are their rules or regulations that could prevent mass adoption? Have you signed any clinic/hospital up thus far? Is their a waiting list on hospitals that are willing to try this? I understand this is def. a better mouse trap but what type of obstacles do you and your team expect to encounter? Usually change doesn't come easy. I will be investing very soon, I love the idea and I hope it goes according to plan. Good luck.

To answer that, it's best to give you some history: we were founded in 2016 as part of the inaugural class of the Boomtown Health-Tech Accelerator in Boulder, Colorado. This led to a collaborative exchange with Permanente Medical Group, part of the Kaiser Permanente consortium. In case you're unfamiliar with Kaiser Permanente, they are one of the largest not-for-profit health plans in the U.S. serving 11.3 million members across a chain of 38 hospitals.

Patientory is also part of the Startup Health portfolio.  With over 2,000-customer validation interviews with the aid of Kaiser Permanente and Startup Health, this has given us the ability to continue to learn, build and scale our product on a global level. We’re on track to provide superb value to our users.

And now as of May 2017, we have 8 pilots in the pipeline.

All of this is in our Roadmap, which you can find online. It's also in the Executive Summary PDF I sent you earlier via email.

-------------------

As for regulation, the biggest obstacle to most healthcare innovation is HIPAA. However, that has not proven to be any challenge for us because Patientory’s use of blockchain follows HIPAA Security Rules, including but not lmited to:
  • Administrative Safeguards – Assignment of a HIPAA security compliance team.
  • Physical Safeguards – Protection of electronic systems, equipment and data.
  • Technical Safeguards – Authentication & encryption used to control data access.

This ensures covered entities maintain reasonable and appropriate administrative, technical, and physical safeguards for protecting Electronic Protected Health Information (e-PHI), with 0 health breaches.
[/list]

-------------------

You said it best: change doesn't come easy. What we've got going for us is that Patientory is so much more than just a flashy demo and hope. There's already a huge market need for Patientory right now, especially in the US.

• Healthcare providers need to provide care to 117 million Americans diagnosed with one or more chronic illnesses
  • Reimbursement from CMS (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, an agency of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services) for chronic care management services is only ~ $43 per patient per month.
  • That reimbursement then gets reduced by penalties if the patient is readmitted within 30 days.
  • 2,597 hospitals face $500+ million USD in penalties under the CMS readmissions reduction program in 2016 alone.
  • If all that weren't enough, healthcare data breaches totaled over 112M in 2015, costing >$6B in damages.
  • Global healthcare cybersecurity spending is expected to reach $10.84 billion by 2022
  • 1 in 13 people will experience their personal medical history compromised by a hack by 2021

Bottom line: providers and patients urgently need a secure, scalable and cost effective population health management solution. That's solution is clear: Patientory.

Thanks again for your support. We definitely appreciate it!

At your service,
Michael
hidden2209

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:03:27 AM

not open pre-ico

At your service,
Michael

As of earlier today, we had raised $2.6 million USD in the pre-sales alone. The crowd sale itself starts on May 31 at 9am PDT.

At your service,
Michael
Ico has not started yet but the minimum target ico has accumulated. I think will be successful when ico patientory later. Good luck on the 31st
KryptoKash

Activity: 511
Merit: 275

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:24:35 AM

Will adoption be difficult? Are their rules or regulations that could prevent mass adoption? Have you signed any clinic/hospital up thus far? Is their a waiting list on hospitals that are willing to try this? I understand this is def. a better mouse trap but what type of obstacles do you and your team expect to encounter? Usually change doesn't come easy. I will be investing very soon, I love the idea and I hope it goes according to plan. Good luck.

To answer that, it's best to give you some history: we were founded in 2016 as part of the inaugural class of the Boomtown Health-Tech Accelerator in Boulder, Colorado. This led to a collaborative exchange with Permanente Medical Group, part of the Kaiser Permanente consortium. In case you're unfamiliar with Kaiser Permanente, they are one of the largest not-for-profit health plans in the U.S. serving 11.3 million members across a chain of 38 hospitals.

Patientory is also part of the Startup Health portfolio.  With over 2,000-customer validation interviews with the aid of Kaiser Permanente and Startup Health, this has given us the ability to continue to learn, build and scale our product on a global level. We’re on track to provide superb value to our users.

And now as of May 2017, we have 8 pilots in the pipeline.

All of this is in our Roadmap, which you can find online. It's also in the Executive Summary PDF I sent you earlier via email.

-------------------

As for regulation, the biggest obstacle to most healthcare innovation is HIPAA. However, that has not proven to be any challenge for us because Patientory’s use of blockchain follows HIPAA Security Rules, including but not lmited to:
    • Administrative Safeguards – Assignment of a HIPAA security compliance team.
    • Physical Safeguards – Protection of electronic systems, equipment and data.
    • Technical Safeguards – Authentication & encryption used to control data access.

This ensures covered entities maintain reasonable and appropriate administrative, technical, and physical safeguards for protecting Electronic Protected Health Information (e-PHI), with 0 health breaches.
    [/list]

-------------------

You said it best: change doesn't come easy. What we've got going for us is that Patientory is so much more than just a flashy demo and hope. There's already a huge market need for Patientory right now, especially in the US.

Thanks again for your support. We definitely appreciate it!

At your service,
    Michael
    Well said, thank you.

Viscore

Activity: 3038
    Merit: 647

View Profile
    May 26, 2017, 04:08:12 AM

not open pre-ico

At your service,
    Michael

At your service,
    Michael
    Thank you for that big patience, I'm sorry I was not able to back read..
    I can say you have raised a good amount already, I guess the ICO will not last long, less than a week you can reach that marketcap..

███████▄████████████▄██████
    ████████▄████████▄████████
    ███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
    █████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
    ███████▄███████████▄███████
    ███████▀███████████▀███████
    ████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
    ████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
    ██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
    ██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
    .Duelbits.
    ▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
    ███░░░░███░░░░███
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ▀██████████
    ░░░░░███░░░░
    ░░░░░███▄█░░░
    ░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
    █░██░░███░░░██
    █▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
    ▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
    ▄███▄
    ░░░░▀██▄▀
    REGIONAL
    SPONSOR
    ███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
    ██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
    █▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
    ██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
    ███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
    ████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
    ███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
    ███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
    ███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
    ███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
    ▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
    ▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
    EUROPEAN
    BETTING
    PARTNER
    cardoyasilad

Activity: 658
    Merit: 250

View Profile
    May 26, 2017, 05:45:50 AM

NIce project. I have never seen any coin which related to the hospital or medical in general. we have too many hemp coin, trash coin shit coin.

Excellent, I love projects with real application. I think this will be a breakthrough technology and help to make a revolution in this sector.
    I don't think they are the first coin related on medical but if you read their whitepaper you will be amazed so its not impossible the upcoming ico will be done in a few days only.

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
    ██████
    ██████
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ██████
    ██████

▄██████████████████▄
    ███       ▀███████
    ███       █████████
    ███       █████████
    ███       █████████
    ███              ██
    ███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
    ███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
    ███              ███
    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
    ██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
    ███████████▀ ███████
    █████████▀   ███████
    ███████▀     ██▀ ███
    ███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
    ███          █▀▀▀▀██
    ███ ▄▄       ███████
    ██████▄     █▄ ▀███
    █████████▄   ███▄███
    ███████████▄ ███████
    ▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
    ████████████████████
    ███████████████▀▀ ██
    █████████▀▀     ███
    ████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
    ███▄    ▄██      ███
    █████████▀      ▄██
    █████████▄     ████
    █████████████▄ ▄████
    ████████████████████
    ▀██████████████████▀
    ██████
    ██████
       ███
       ███
       ███
       ███
       ███
       ███
       ███
       ███
       ███
    ██████
    ██████
    . A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
    | Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

lybship53

Activity: 770
    Merit: 400

View Profile
    May 26, 2017, 05:55:08 AM

Hi. You have a bounty for translations? I would like to reserve Russian if required
    SEE THE BUNNY FOR TRANSLATIONS HERE:
    http://Https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1907472.0
    alexinv

Activity: 689
    Merit: 102

View Profile
    May 26, 2017, 08:07:56 AM

I support this project and I like this idea  Smiley

but I have one question to Michael (Patientory)

Ok, let's assume that this crowdsale is finished and this patientory approach is working now in medicine sphere. Patients are getting more acquainted with this patientory concept. Supposedly, a lot of patients are old people who are not interested in tokens or don't have access to the token market.

My question is how these patients can buy your tokens? There will be installed automates for exchange dollars to tokens in hospitals? or there will be any other special service for this group of people but not internet exchanges like poloniex? or maybe medicine staff will be instructed to help them to buy tokens?

thanks  Wink
    Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 184 »
      Print  

Jump to: