Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:17:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [PTOY] Patientory Healthcare on the Blockchain  (Read 226737 times)
alexsetiawan

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

English -> Indonesian translation service

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 11:13:43 PM

Where can I find detailed instructions on how to participate in the sale by MEW?
What do you mean, participate in the sale by MEW?
To participate, you must signup at ico website

_����������������_
��������������������_
���������������������_
�����������������������
�����������������_�����
���������������������
�������������������
��������������������_
�����������������������
�����������������_�����
����������������������
���������������������
������������������
EKASEPBANJAR
Vexanium Block Producer

� 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
STAKE YOUR VEX
Vote ekasepbanjar
And Get Reward Daily

� 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
[ Website ] [ Telegram ] [ Instagram ]
let's growth VEX better! Public Blockchain from Indonesia

� 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 02:10:23 AM

Where can I find detailed instructions on how to participate in the sale by MEW?

MEW is myetherwallet, you need that in order to get your tokens because this is under Ethereum platform.
Do research first so you will not be wrong in sending your investment in ICO.
Patientory

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 02:32:31 AM

MEW is myetherwallet, you need that in order to get your tokens because this is under Ethereum platform.
Do research first so you will not be wrong in sending your investment in ICO.

We have detailed instructions, including screenshots for MyEtherWallet, on our pre-sale contract page. Please send us a note at http://bit.ly/ptoytokensale and I'll send you all the details, including the password to the contrat page along with our Executive Summary and Roadmap.

At your service,
Michael
Patientory

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 02:34:51 AM

Yeah, coin sounds really interesting but a minimum of 40  ETH to get anything? That's a crazy amount of money to put into a completely new project. I'd happily back at a smaller minimum, but that's way too steep.

We appreciate your opinion. Thanks for sharing.  Pre-sales are an opportunity for larger investors to take advantage of a crowd sale with early discounts. The risk of investing early is mitigated by giving a large bonus, and ours have been generous (40%, 35%, 25%).

Please note that I'm not trying to convince you of anything. Just offering an explanation. Smiley

The crowd sale itself stars on May 31 at 9am PDT. It will not have a minimum.

At your service,
Michael
Patientory

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 02:37:34 AM

We have detailed instructions, including screenshots for MyEtherWallet, on our pre-sale contract page. Please send us a note at http://bit.ly/ptoytokensale and I'll send you all the details, including the password to the contrat page along with our Executive Summary and Roadmap.

At your service,
Michael
johnsaributua

Activity: 840
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 03:47:08 AM

NIce project. I have never seen any coin which related to the hospital or medical in general. we have too many hemp coin, trash coin shit coin.

Excellent, I love projects with real application. I think this will be a breakthrough technology and help to make a revolution in this sector.

Thank you for the support. We appreciate it, and we completely agree with your assessment.

We've gone to great lengths to make the case that this is more than just a flashy demo and hope. There's already a huge market need for Patientory right now, especially in the US.

• Healthcare providers need to provide care to 117 million Americans diagnosed with one or more chronic illnesses
  • Reimbursement from CMS (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, an agency of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services) for chronic care management services is only ~ $43 per patient per month.
  • That reimbursement then gets reduced by penalties if the patient is readmitted within 30 days.
  • 2,597 hospitals face $500+ million USD in penalties under the CMS readmissions reduction program in 2016 alone.
  • If all that weren't enough, healthcare data breaches totaled over 112M in 2015, costing >$6B in damages.
  • Global healthcare cybersecurity spending is expected to reach $10.84 billion by 2022
  • 1 in 13 people will experience their personal medical history compromised by a hack by 2021

Bottom line: providers and patients urgently need a secure, scalable and cost effective population health management solution. That's solution is clear: Patientory.

At your service,
Michael

Wowww statistical data is quite surprising, this is only data from developed countries as united states, how about the developing countries that level under united states? Would probably be a very very large market

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Patientory

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 04:09:20 AM

Wowww statistical data is quite surprising, this is only data from developed countries as united states, how about the developing countries that level under united states? Would probably be a very very large market

Yes, this data is from the United States. However, we have several international health systems in our pipeline as well.

At your service,
Michael

Pashadea

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 07:57:36 AM

Yes, this data is from the United States. However, we have several international health systems in our pipeline as well.

At your service,
Michael

This is very interesting. The dev is very active to answer all question in this thread. Hope you will still active until the ico end. Success for your project.
PolyPanto

Activity: 854
Merit: 398

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 09:46:20 AM

Hello, I read in some chat that project already collected a few millions in pre-sale, I tried to find some information on the website, I see that project suggests the pre-sale bonus!  and  Early Commitments: $1,000,000+. Could you please advice where I can check the latest info and stat about the pre-sale? What is the current pre-sale bonus? Thank you.

There is no live update yet. However, I am posting updates here at least once per day.

Here is the latest: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1886446.msg19213669#msg19213669

At your service,
Michael

Hi Michael, thank you for clarification. One of my friend told me that the early birds were suggested a good bonus, is it still available and if yes, could you please provide details what is the min transaction and what % bonus you give? Or maybe you have a request form to check the early birds bonus for now?
Thank you.
Poly
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 10:07:21 AM

At your service,
Michael

This is very interesting. The dev is very active to answer all question in this thread. Hope you will still active until the ico end. Success for your project.

Yep, not many recent ICO threads got answers for all questions . Well done Patientory !
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 12:25:59 PM

Patientory pre-sale 25% bonus! How to buy a crypto currency PTOY instruction for Russian-speaking people!
                   YouTube Video: https://youtu.be/cHQEPCRgrtM           twit Wink   https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/868441034983956480

Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 12:35:47 PM

I can't afford at this stage as well and totally understand your point of view to bring big investors at this incentive stage. I will be happily take part in public crowdfunding round with lower minimum buying facility when it will be available. Project is extremely attractive and needed in business industry to solve many issues.
won99

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 01:49:18 PM

At your service,
Michael

Yep, not many recent ICO threads got answers for all questions . Well done Patientory !

That's what we expect with PTOY dev always the latest update and answer all questions asked by the participants will support successful PTOY project, we can guarantee for it.

TAYLOR
Crypto Trading for Everyone
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
[]
kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 02:06:14 PM

A unique idea and first of its kind
FloridaBill

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 02:14:39 PM

Hey Michael, please check your PM box    Wink
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 03:45:42 PM

Is anyone from Patientory available now for some quick help with funding pre-sale contribution?

Hi there I think it is easier if you holler them at Slack and Telegram.
Telegram - https://t.me/patientorytokensale
Slack - http://bit.ly/2p4MtN6
FloridaBill

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 04:08:32 PM

Fundamentals Of:  Many Thanks!
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 07:45:34 PM

Yeah, coin sounds really interesting but a minimum of 40  ETH to get anything? That's a crazy amount of money to put into a completely new project. I'd happily back at a smaller minimum, but that's way too steep.

just wait until the crowdsale begins, if you will not take a part on presale.
not long, the crowdsale will start on 31st May 09:00 AM PST  -  28th June 11:59 PM PST

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Patientory

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 08:29:23 PM

Hey Michael, please check your PM box    Wink

No problem. I'll check it now and reply back.

At your service,
Michael
Patientory

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 08:30:38 PM

3 Days to Go Until the Crowd Sale!

Won't you join us? http://bit.ly/ptoytokensale

Please drop us a note at http://bit.ly/ptoytokensale if you would like all the details on the pre-sale. I'll also include a copy of our Executive Summary and Roadmap.

At your service,
Michael
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: