Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:00:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [PTOY] Patientory Healthcare on the Blockchain  (Read 226737 times)
litelika

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 05:19:20 PM

Today there is no news on Twitter and slack why

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃  SRG  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
■ ■ ■ decentralized gaming loyalty program - token sale 20th of november 2017 ■ ■ ■
◆     Website     ◆     White Paper     ◆     Slack     ◆     Telegram     ◆     Reddit     ◆     Medium     ◆
imjustsayintho

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 05:39:15 PM

Is it 5 eth minimum for crowdsale?

5,000 eth is their minimum objective they are seeking to raise.

▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
██████▄██████▄██████
██████▀██████▀██████
▀█████▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄█████▄▄████▄
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
████████████▄██████
████████████▀██████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀

▄████▄
██████▄▄▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀
▀████▀

▄████▄
██████
██████
▀█████
░░░░░░
▄████▄░█████▄
██████░██████▄▄▄
██████░██████▀▀▀
▀████▀░█████▀
░░░░░░
▄█████
██████
██████
▀████▀

░░░░▄████▄
▄▄▄▄██████
▀▀▀▀██████
░░░░▀████▀

lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:18:54 PM

Tomorrow the commencement of ICO and hope to reach the target set and i think 5000 eth is money enough for this project
Patientory

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:29:39 PM

Get a 25% bonus when you invest by TONIGHT (May 30) @ 11.59pm PDT.

Note: there is a 40 ETH minimum for the pre-sale (none in the crowd sale).

See http://bitly.com/ptoytokensale for the details.

Patientory

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:30:43 PM

That is correct. There's some confusion going around where people think that's the minimum required to invest.

• There is a 40 ETH minimum to participate in the pre-sale. That ends today (May 30) at 11.59pm PDT.
  • There is no minimum to participate in the crowd sale. That launches tomorrow (May 31) at 9am PDT.

See http://bit.ly/ptoytokensale for all the details.

At your service,
Michael
BOVO

Activity: 700
Merit: 502

Professional translator

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 06:35:32 PM

Just check
https://patientory.com/2017/05/30/7thingstoloveaboutpatientory/

▄▄▄
         ▄█████▄
       ▄█████████▄
      ███████▀▀   ▄▄
  ▄█▄  ▀███▀  ▄▄██████▄
▄█████▄  ▀  ▄███████████▄
████████  ▄██████████████
███████  ▄███████████████
██████▌ ▐█████████▀▀
██████  ███████▀   ▄▄████
██████  █████▀  ▄████████
██████  ███▀  ▄██████████
▀█████▌ ▐█▀  ███████████▀
.LEASEHOLD.
██  ████████  ██████████████████████████  ████████████████████████████████████████               ██          ██          ██               ████████████████████████████████████████  ██████████████████████████  ████████  ██
.Worlds first Property-Mining Pool.
██  ████████  ██████████████████████████  ████████████████████████████████████████               ██          ██          ██               ████████████████████████████████████████  ██████████████████████████  ████████  ██
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀████████████████████

████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
███████████████████▀ ▄▄▄▄
███████████████████ ▀████
████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▀████████████████████████
 ▀▀██████████████████████
.MacOs...
.Windows.
.Linux...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Abyss_X

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:57:52 PM

Again, any officially information about this question?

I am working at the healtcare sector since several years, a friend of me is the cio of a hospital group. If this project can solve all the challenges, especially in this sector, it could be a great benefit for all of us. Except of the technical, bureaucratic and legal conditions, which are very complex in some countries is see a much simpler "Problem".

Maybe i dont understand the whole concept but a major topic for hospitals is the budget and much more not to blow up the budget. How will you solve the price jumps at the cc market? I cant plan with lets say ~10PTOY per patient record for 5$ and at the end of the year the same 10PTOY cost 50$.

regards

regards

TheMuppet

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:23:25 PM

I am working at the healtcare sector since several years, a friend of me is the cio of a hospital group. If this project can solve all the challenges, especially in this sector, it could be a great benefit for all of us. Except of the technical, bureaucratic and legal conditions, which are very complex in some countries is see a much simpler "Problem".

Maybe i dont understand the whole concept but a major topic for hospitals is the budget and much more not to blow up the budget. How will you solve the price jumps at the cc market? I cant plan with lets say ~10PTOY per patient record for 5$ and at the end of the year the same 10PTOY cost 50$.

regards

regards

Easy solution.  For example, you flat rate the patient record at $5.  If a PTOY is worth $0.50, then you need 10.  If a PTOY is worth $50, you need 0.10.  Cost to the hospital stays the same.  As the value rises, they need less and less PTOY per record.

That being said, that's what I would do.  Not sure what they will do.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:50:09 PM

In short from what I can tell. No.

There is a rebuttal on their blog that makes sense.

FOR RENT.
Patientory

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:56:06 PM

Today there is no news on Twitter and slack why

Check again. Smiley
EDisney

Activity: 336

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 08:00:19 PM

regards

regards

Easy solution.  For example, you flat rate the patient record at $5.  If a PTOY is worth $0.50, then you need 10.  If a PTOY is worth $50, you need 0.10.  Cost to the hospital stays the same.  As the value rises, they need less and less PTOY per record.

Then why should the value of the token ever increase ?

Normally the price would rise if there is more demand for the service.

But if the price for the service would be $5 no matter how high the demand, then there would be no reason for the price of the token to change.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
TheMuppet

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 08:47:28 PM

The price per PTOY will explode with hospital demand.

Simple examples:  if 50,000 a year use PTOY system at $5/record = $250,000/year.
If 50,000,000 use the PTOY system at $5 = $25,000,000/year

With the a fixed quantity of PTOY, the increased demand of the service will keep pushing the price per unit over time.

regards

regards

But if the price for the service would be $5 no matter how high the demand, then there would be no reason for the price of the token to change.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
imjustsayintho

Activity: 343

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:11:05 PM

Do the presale amounts raised count toward the total cap?

▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
██████▄██████▄██████
██████▀██████▀██████
▀█████▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄█████▄▄████▄
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
████████████▄██████
████████████▀██████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀

▄████▄
██████▄▄▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀
▀████▀

▄████▄
██████
██████
▀█████
░░░░░░
▄████▄░█████▄
██████░██████▄▄▄
██████░██████▀▀▀
▀████▀░█████▀
░░░░░░
▄█████
██████
██████
▀████▀

░░░░▄████▄
▄▄▄▄██████
▀▀▀▀██████
░░░░▀████▀

xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:16:02 PM

The website and video intro from the CEO is of high quality.

left-ca

Activity: 184

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:38:41 PM

Pictures of office? Do you guys share space with an escape room?
sidik7

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 10:17:49 PM

wait and see crowdsale , and how many price overall ptoy
good jobs
jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:24:59 PM

The price per PTOY will explode with hospital demand.

Simple examples:  if 50,000 a year use PTOY system at $5/record = $250,000/year.
If 50,000,000 use the PTOY system at $5 = $25,000,000/year

With the a fixed quantity of PTOY, the increased demand of the service will keep pushing the price per unit over time.

regards

regards

PTOY tokens of their own will be a certain amount, so in time the patient will be able to buy for $ 5 only the share of the PTOY token.
Saduchan

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 12:43:59 AM

there are thousand people follow PTOY on twitter , I think that is very strong community. this project would be succeed

Seems this project very hot in chinese webchat group ~I sure that will be successful
Agree, Patientory can be one of the biggest project and one of the most interesting ICO at the moment.
Lets support it
Hope patientory will raise much fund from ICO.

I am sure about that. Some ico basic from eth token always success, like edg, lun, taas. Hope this ico will success too and can get maximum goal.
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 649

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:59:02 AM

there are thousand people follow PTOY on twitter , I think that is very strong community. this project would be succeed

Seems this project very hot in chinese webchat group ~I sure that will be successful
Agree, Patientory can be one of the biggest project and one of the most interesting ICO at the moment.
Lets support it
Hope patientory will raise much fund from ICO.

I am sure about that. Some ico basic from eth token always success, like edg, lun, taas. Hope this ico will success too and can get maximum goal.
Ethereum keeps increasing its value, this will help PTOY to reach it's maximum cap in just a short period of time.
Also, they are offering 25% bonus in pre ico, that was really attractive to investors.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Patientory

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:10:06 AM

Do the presale amounts raised count toward the total cap?

Yes, they do.

At your service,
Michael
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: