Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:15:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [PTOY] Patientory Healthcare on the Blockchain  (Read 226737 times)
torrentco

Activity: 2128
Merit: 418

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 01:52:06 PM

is the price below ICO at the moment?
porphyrogennetos

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 01:59:23 PM

It's a private company, the code will not be open source.

Come on. You guys are brave enough to invest in a project with no code. Good luck then.

-Code is cheap, show me the PPT
-Here is the PPT

you know sometimes shit happen , lets wait see if this is the case or not ....maybe  will turn out  as biggest project ..who knows !!!

yes, and maybe tomorrow you'll win 3 billions at a lottery... who knows!!!
this kind of mindless shilling is just retarded. trading is not gambling, morons
Hate to break it to you buddy. But trading is gambling. There is risk involved. If you are a trader and dont realise that you are gambling then more fool you. Trading requires learning skills to help read the market and reduce your risk. Hope this helps.

hate to break it to you but you're demented. the fact that trading involves probability and risk management doesn't mean it's gambling. if you really think that, then stop trading crypto and go to gamble in las vegas: slot machines might be more appropriate for your kind. there's a difference between investing in well-thought projects, with publicly available source code and a skilled team and investing in shitcoins without any code available and a team without any skill whatsoever.
DigitalNinja

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:22:48 PM

Come on. You guys are brave enough to invest in a project with no code. Good luck then.

-Here is the PPT

you know sometimes shit happen , lets wait see if this is the case or not ....maybe  will turn out  as biggest project ..who knows !!!

this kind of mindless shilling is just retarded. trading is not gambling, morons
Hate to break it to you buddy. But trading is gambling. There is risk involved. If you are a trader and dont realise that you are gambling then more fool you. Trading requires learning skills to help read the market and reduce your risk. Hope this helps.

hate to break it to you but you're demented. the fact that trading involves probability and risk management doesn't mean it's gambling. if you really think that, then stop trading crypto and go to gamble in las vegas: slot machines might be more appropriate for your kind. there's a difference between investing in well-thought projects, with publicly available source code and a skilled team and investing in shitcoins without any code available and a team without any skill whatsoever.
Wow we have a problem gambler here who is in denial. Trading is gambling full stop. Wether its forex,crypto,comodities or sports trading its gambling you fool. Such noob in this one. (And before you say ur a noob u have a low post account. This is my 2nd account here, Been trading crypto since 2013)
Oh and by the way im a day trader and i know what im doing and what im involved in. Dont get mad bro because you made a mistake.

| S U P E R N E T 's BarterDEX | DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE |
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |
porphyrogennetos

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:36:12 PM

-Here is the PPT

Wow we have a problem gambler here who is in denial. Trading is gambling full stop. Wether its forex,crypto,comodities or sports trading its gambling you fool. Such noob in this one. (And before you say ur a noob u have a low post account. This is my 2nd account here, Been trading crypto since 2013)
Oh and by the way im a day trader and i know what im doing and what im involved in. Dont get mad bro because you made a mistake.

alright, then why don't you gamble all your assets on shitcoins instead of cryptos with solid foundamentals? convert all your eth (if you own any, noob) into some trashcoin: i mean, it's all the same gambling man, amirite? you don't know jack shit. if you can't see the difference between sport trading and forex\crypto trading then you might go take an economy 101 course and study some game theory you ignorant piece of horseshit
DigitalNinja

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:46:41 PM

-Here is the PPT

alright, then why don't you gamble all your assets on shitcoins instead of cryptos with solid foundamentals? convert all your eth (if you own any, noob) into some trashcoin: i mean, it's all the same gambling man, amirite? you don't know jack shit. if you can't see the difference between sport trading and forex\crypto trading then you might go take an economy 101 course and study some game theory you ignorant piece of horseshit
Maybe you should take some anger management classes you angry fck. I was also involved with the eth back in the ico days so whats your point? Wasted enough time on you. Worthless human being you are. World could do with less people like you. Ill laugh my arse off when lose your shirt you prick. While you worried about your precious ptoy ive flipped it for some tidy profit. So back to troll school you silly noob.

| S U P E R N E T 's BarterDEX | DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE |
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |
porphyrogennetos

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 03:01:03 PM

-Here is the PPT

Maybe you should take some anger management classes you angry fck. I was also involved with the eth back in the ico days so whats your point? Wasted enough time on you. Worthless human being you are. World could do with less people like you. Ill laugh my arse off when lose your shirt you prick. While you worried about your precious ptoy ive flipped it for some tidy profit. So back to troll school you silly noob.
nice ad hominem you dipshit. in the meanwhile you didn't address any of my points because, guess what, you were wrong. I don't give a shit about your bullshit claims about being an eth's ICO investors: given your utter ignorance about the nature of trading and its difference plain and simple gambling chances are that you're a a demented newcoiner who's trying to talk big while he knows jack shit. keep buying shitcoins, I'm gonna burst in laughs when you bankrupt.
Glok17

Activity: 319

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 04:41:38 PM

It looks like most ICOs are having issues with distribution... This means that the ICO was started too early, while it's so "hot" and hyped time. For me it's the only explanation sadly...

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
GAMORA

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:32:53 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2017, 06:44:53 AM by GAMORA

PAYMENT OF PATIENTORY 20% OF THE TOKENS FOR THE SIGNATURE COMPANY

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1969519.msg19593705#msg19593705
Jallysa

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 02:09:40 AM

PAYMENT OF PATIENTORY 20% OF THE TOKENS FOR THE SIGNATURE COMPANY

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1969519.0

I cannt speak rusian but i think this thread about total supply for signature campaign right? Many people ask about this and a think few page before dev was answer it.
alexinv

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 05:56:38 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2017, 06:38:39 AM by alexinv

Michael,  Smiley I have something to ask

1. At what stage is your product being now?
2. What is the time period of application of a real product in hospitals? till now we only heard about discussion with 2000 patients and we don't even know their feedback and opinion and opinion of managers of hospitals and insurance companies because they prefer working only with fiat. and it is really difficult to explain patients that they have to buy something like crypto...token, I imagine their astonishment, and this token is circulating on different exchanges with variable price
3. In how many hospitals this protect will be launched? 1, 2, 10?
4. How many developers work with this project?
5. How many developers of your team have medical background?
alexinv

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 06:40:11 AM

Are any doctors or medicine workers in this thread? What do you think about the perspective of this project?  Smiley
doctorzaphod

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 07:18:21 AM

Yes, I',m a physician by training, working in the pharmaceutical industry since 15 years.

The potential of blockchain and similar technologies for this industry is incredible and Patientory is an interesting project.

It's not only the secure transfer of patient data between hospitals but also and in particular the conduct of clinical trials where pharma companies, Clinical Research Organisations, Drug Suppllier, investigators and patients are involved.

A huge part of the costs of a clinical trial are linked to the cumbersome and highly regulated interaction between those parties. Blockchains can help to reduce fraud, product counterfeiting, exchange of patient consent forms blinding of patients and other contractual relarionship with the parties, by reduced costs and increased speed.

There are a couple of proof of concept papers out there which are sounding quite promising:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5357027/

https://f1000research.com/articles/6-66/v1

https://www.buildingbetterhealthcare.co.uk/news/article_page/Doctors_use_Bitcoin_to_improve_transparency_in_clinical_trial_research/118028

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/ibm-watson-health-and-fda-to-collaborate-on-blockchain-project-1484148297/

A said this industry is highly regultated and it will take time to resolve technical and regulatory obstacles of different bodies like the FDA or EMA, so we are talking about years.

In order to save time I would like to the see a crypto currency specially focussing on that topic as it could be a real change of the game and there's a lot of money in the healthcare business :-)

A group of blockchain IT experts together with some experts of the Clinical industry and their different sub areas could setup a nice promising project which could be a revolutionary step forward.

If some IT guys are interested or alreadyy investigating into this option, please drop me a mail.
alexinv

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:00:51 AM

Wink thanks, yeah, maybe this is really bursting idea but it can take years to intrude it into practice, adapt and go through all agreements with FDA etc
doctorzaphod

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:24:12 AM

Even the longest journey starts with a single step
alexinv

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 09:32:35 AM

Michael, can you answer my question?  Smiley but please without blablabla, only with existing facts  Wink
ranggawulung

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 01:33:50 PM

Price PTOY getting down, dumper action
litelika

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 02:17:53 PM

Who could have thought that the price would fall (

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃  SRG  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
■ ■ ■ decentralized gaming loyalty program - token sale 20th of november 2017 ■ ■ ■
◆     Website     ◆     White Paper     ◆     Slack     ◆     Telegram     ◆     Reddit     ◆     Medium     ◆
ged00u

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 03:49:16 PM

It will be dumped harder after the distribubtion. try to hold on to your ptoy and not be panic or you will sell all of your coin and regret in the future. Patientory is the great project, tokens will be very worth in the future.
stefanoste

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 03:56:54 PM

It will be dumped harder after the distribubtion. try to hold on to your ptoy and not be panic or you will sell all of your coin and regret in the future. Patientory is the great project, tokens will be very worth in the future.

yes after 20 years !!! They should hurry up....
buriks

Activity: 826
Merit: 303

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 03:58:33 PM

true
hold on to your ptoy and not be panic
this is go to the moon after distribution
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: