Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:55:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [PTOY] Patientory Healthcare on the Blockchain  (Read 226737 times)
arteis406

Activity: 474
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:09:59 AM

We wanted to let everyone know about a terrific write-up that included Patientory.

Thanks again, everyone, for the support!

At your service,
Michael

that is very nice.
PTOY has sank a lot just because lots of people think there well be dump from bounty hunters.
Now, after bounty release, it is pump time.

yep, after dump from bounty hunters soon pump again
maybe 1 week from now

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
shwin

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:02:02 PM

question to developer, why you selected ethereum for the block chain, and how will you guys address the scalability issues of Ethereum?

Are there any developers? As far as I know, they are hiring now: https://patientory.com/careers/ They collected money on ICO and don't have the product yet, now they need someone to develop the product.

dev team is currently at 6 full time dev. Its not because they hiring they dont have product

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
Patientory

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:20:57 PM

question to developer, why you selected ethereum for the block chain, and how will you guys address the scalability issues of Ethereum?

Are there any developers? As far as I know, they are hiring now: https://patientory.com/careers/ They collected money on ICO and don't have the product yet, now they need someone to develop the product.

Just to shed some light on this:

• Patientory was incorporated in December 2015. During the time between incorporation and our crowdsale, we were actively working on development and conducting 2000+ customer validation studies with our partners at Colorado Permanente Meical Group. It normally takes companies five years to gain traction in Health IT. We've done it in 18 months.

• Our Chief Technology Officer moderates our #Technology channel on Slack and answers questions all the time about development, Please join us on Slack at http://bit.ly/JoinOurSlack4.

• You're also welcome to view our last Live Update and AMA. Development updates were provided at that time as well. http://bit.ly/June20UpdateAndAMA

At your service,
Michael
Patientory

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:27:17 PM

There are some separate threads discussing this PTOY project.
I don't know if they just want to hype up or an inside job to spread this project.
However, some are accusing it as a scam.

Respectfully, I don't think there's a single cryptocurrency that hasn't been called a scam at least once. All too often, the knee-jerk reaction to any news one disagrees with is to yell, "SCAM!" Not only is it dishonest, but it's also damaging to the industry as a whole. It takes attention away from what some seriously bad actors out there.

It's hard to tell who's right or wrong.

Not really. We've answered all questions, remained active extensively in bitcointalk both before and after our crowdsale, and have a product with a legitimate world-changing use case. I've even published my phone number and email address and invited people to contact me directly if they feel more comfortable actually talking with someone.

Scammers don't do that.

But, my main interest is that, if this PTOY will really deliver their promised services in the healthcare industry?
Or will just end up as one of those so many coins that are for trading purposes only.

Ultimately, the decision is yours.

At your service,
Michael
Patientory

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:28:03 PM

Got PTOY tokens in MEW ! Thanks a lot for a great bounty! P.S. Those coins in TVE are still not transferrable.

The tokens for TVE have not transferred over completely yet. Unfortunately, the ETH network is very slow today, so it could be tomorrow before everything is successfully transferred.

At your service,
Michael
This is not bad news, at least we know something news from the dev
I wish the eth network will going faster again
So we can withdraw ptoy from tve soon Smiley

Here's the latest status on the tokens:

• The PTOY tokens for the bounties were distributed yesterday.

• PTOY tokens from The Viral Exchange are in mid-transfer now. However, the ETH network as a whole has been very slow the last 72 hours, so it could be tomorrow before it's complete.

• If you purchased PTOY during the crowdsale, then they should already be in your wallet.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to let us know. You're also welcome to email me directly at michael@patientory.com.

At your service,
Michael
Patientory

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:48:28 PM

this is what patientory's team looks like. this is seriously disgusting, projects like this dogshit are what is killing ethereum

To clarify, this is only part of the team. Our CTO was out of the office that day, and some members of our team work remotely. To see a full list of who works for Patientory, you can always click here.

At your service,
Michael
Patientory

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:53:57 PM

It seem isn't possible to do withdraw from TVE. I'm waiting also for ZRcoin. Someone has any news about?
this shouldnt be the thread to discuss Zrcoin but I think u can follow them on twitter to get updated more also they are getting more on the exchanges.

to withdraw your token from TVE , just wait the PTOY team give an announce about that,,
hope all bounty will distributed in this month
all bounty hunters need to increase their patience for this,,  Wink

haha, be aware of the project name: PATIENTory, this means you need to be patient!

Somebody really needs to turn that into a t-shirt. Smiley

At your service,
Michael
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:24:06 PM

you should be ashamed that you trick people and pull the time. you think we are idiots, come up with stupid reasons. nobody believes you now.

The PTOY tokens for the bounties -- including those from The Viral Exchange -- are in the process of being distributed now. Unfortunately, the ETH network is very slow today, it could be tomorrow before everything is successfully transferred.

If you purchased PTOY during the crowdsale, then they should already be in your wallet.

At your service,
Michael

Thank you for your answer and response. Now I am happy and just waiting for distribution only. Hopefully his distribution is fast and successful as well as on schedule.
rsa

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:29:36 PM

Michael,
I often watch Patientory's BCT thread.  One thing I like is the professionalism in your reply.  You are doing good job in updating followers.

I am trying to understand PTOY; hope you could help.  I understand PTOY was a way of accumulate capital for Patientory and Patientory may have a bright future ahead as well.  My question is what is PTOY for an investor?

To make it clear, let's take Ripple as an example.  Financial institutions may buy Ripple from market if they are interested to integrate with Ripple.  This increases demand for XRP.  Investors/Traders who believe this theory will buy Ripple and if everything comes true, value of Ripple increases and investors take profit.  Many cryptos are there with same logic (creates demand for their tokens).  I did not see such scope in PTOY for a trader/investor.  

What is the benefit in buying PTOY?  I'm trying to understand.
Patientory

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:36:11 PM

you should be ashamed that you trick people and pull the time. you think we are idiots, come up with stupid reasons. nobody believes you now.

The PTOY tokens for the bounties -- including those from The Viral Exchange -- are in the process of being distributed now. Unfortunately, the ETH network is very slow today, it could be tomorrow before everything is successfully transferred.

If you purchased PTOY during the crowdsale, then they should already be in your wallet.

At your service,
Michael

Thank you for your answer and response. Now I am happy and just waiting for distribution only. Hopefully his distribution is fast and successful as well as on schedule.

You're very welcome.

I just received word that the distribution from The Viral Exchange should be finished today. It's in mid-transfer now. However, the ETH network has been very slow the last 72 hours. It could be tomorrow before it's complete.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to let us know. You're also welcome to email me directly at michael@patientory.com.

At your service,
Michael
Patientory

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:42:44 PM

Michael,
I often watch Patientory's BCT thread.  One thing I like is the professionalism in your reply.  You are doing good job in updating followers.

I am trying to understand PTOY; hope you could help.  I understand PTOY was a way of accumulate capital for Patientory and Patientory may have a bright future ahead as well.  My question is what is PTOY for an investor?

To make it clear, let's take Ripple as an example.  Financial institutions may buy Ripple from market if they are interested to integrate with Ripple.  This increases demand for XRP.  Investors/Traders who believe this theory will buy Ripple and if everything comes true, value of Ripple increases and investors take profit.  Many cryptos are there with same logic (creates demand for their tokens).  I did not see such scope in PTOY for a trader/investor.  

What is the benefit in buying PTOY?  I'm trying to understand.

First off, thank you for the kind words. One thing we have tried to do to differentiate ourselves is in how we communicate.

Second, that's a great example using Ripple. PTOY tokens act in a similar manner for Patientory's contributors and purchasers. The key to remember is that Patientory acts a broker to healthcare organizations in setting up nodes on the Patientory blockchain network, which in turn drives token transactions and volume. More transactions and more volume are what create value for PTOY token holders.

Unfortunately, too many folks equate tokens (not just PTOY) with stock. This is not stock. When you buy PTOY, you're not buying equity. There are no shares, shareholders, and we do not plan to "buy back" PTOY along the lines of some have suggested.

We plan to update our website in the coming quarter with more educational content about PTOY and how it will be used in the Patientory network. In the meantime, we encourage you to check out the white paper, which has more details on how PTOY will be used. http://bit.ly/patientorywhitepaper

At your service,
Michael
kurniajim

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 10:18:44 PM

How to claim PTOY from bounty shower?

MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 10:23:33 PM

Provide the campaign manager with your existing Ethereum address . Nothing more to do. It was an easy task but I don't know why you did not follow specific instruction.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Broskandar

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:23:14 PM

Michael,

Does PTOY have a dedicated B2B sales force trying to get new contracts? I believe in the project and am currently holding but the downtrend is still discouraging. Thanks for your time.
davidlt

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:28:06 PM

I purchased some PTOY on bittrex several days ago. Am I too late to get in on the bounty?
jawatulen

Activity: 398

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:58:10 PM

thank you the bounty rewards is received,, good luck for ptoy team
and will hold it ..  Wink
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 01:13:49 AM

just buy a few PTOY on bittrex, because in my mind the price is undervalued
and i believe the price will grow  Wink
hope will make a profit from this ptoy

Broskandar

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:05:05 AM

just buy a few PTOY on bittrex, because in my mind the price is undervalued
and i believe the price will grow  Wink
hope will make a profit from this ptoy

Yo I believe too. Already all-in on this but need to know if they have a sales team. I want the first contract soon. The thing tanked like 70% on like the first day.
sidik7

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 02:51:40 AM

hold this token ptoy , still dump  and i think ptoy is potensial grow , and mybe can going up i hope can still up after bounty cmpg finish for distribution , hold until one month , if many people have money buy some token on bittrex on there price today is very low , keep and hold and then you can get some profit for trading.
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 606

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:55:41 AM

hold this token ptoy , still dump  and i think ptoy is potensial grow , and mybe can going up i hope can still up after bounty cmpg finish for distribution , hold until one month , if many people have money buy some token on bittrex on there price today is very low , keep and hold and then you can get some profit for trading.
This time is what the whales and the smart investors are waiting, the bounty is quite big and will slightly affect the price in the market and 7,000 sats is already a good price to accumulate, I will not think it will ever go down to that level again and I say buy now and just hold for at least a week and PTOY will be back up soon.

Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: