Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:57:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [PTOY] Patientory Healthcare on the Blockchain  (Read 226737 times)
musclepump

Activity: 404
Merit: 106

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:21:13 AM

Definitely a long term hold coin... Buy now while it's cheap, yes things can and may go wrong but there is a great possibility this team will succeed. Put a few extra dollars you don't need and see how it plays out... Also keep up to date with the project.
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 04:21:36 AM

It was above $1 and now it is at the very bottom. I'm not sure what news are coming as I was on holidays but I expect price to rise. However, BTC pump could turn many altcoins going down in terms of BTC.

hold it for three years . don't care the market down or up . you will be rich

3 years hold? are you sure ? I think it's a long time, and in the meantime other similar projects can emerge, or even higher projects.
To hold these tokens for three years, you have to be well informed and believe in the project if you do not just want to make speculations, as many do in the world of cripocurrency!
Good point, most of these people are speculators and not investors, even three years in a life of a project is short but because of the short time ICO flipping in the space three years seems like you are waiting for ever for most people

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 648

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:38:52 AM

It was above $1 and now it is at the very bottom. I'm not sure what news are coming as I was on holidays but I expect price to rise. However, BTC pump could turn many altcoins going down in terms of BTC.

3 years hold? are you sure ? I think it's a long time, and in the meantime other similar projects can emerge, or even higher projects.
To hold these tokens for three years, you have to be well informed and believe in the project if you do not just want to make speculations, as many do in the world of cripocurrency!
Good point, most of these people are speculators and not investors, even three years in a life of a project is short but because of the short time ICO flipping in the space three years seems like you are waiting for ever for most people
I don't mind waiting a longer time because the more I wait and the team continues to make progress it will be me alive
and be optimistic with my investment. It needs a longer time to build the progress of any project and people will see it once they
deliver which will eventually make the price up.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
WhiteManWhite
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:12:49 AM

I don't mind waiting a longer time because the more I wait and the team continues to make progress it will be me alive
and be optimistic with my investment. It needs a longer time to build the progress of any project and people will see it once they

Only those who have gone all the way to the end will be generously rewarded!
The beta version is planned in the fall, nothing has changed?
Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:19:53 AM

It's sad to hear about this coin, it seems its in it's hardcourse right now. I was really impressed with ptoy during ico because devs are really working hard to update. Hope to see ptoy to the moon again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
Pickleninja

Activity: 242

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:48:25 PM

Bought at 19k ... still holding. This coin has real world application and the healthcare industry has extremely deep pockets.

-pickle
jacaf01

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 08:18:46 PM

Bought at 19k ... still holding. This coin has real world application and the healthcare industry has extremely deep pockets.

-pickle

For the next few days, most if not  all the Altcoins will be bleeding and will present a great buying opportunity to add more tokens to ones portfolio, it all depends on how one manage the Bitcoin situation

|
|
QRX|
|
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
dragonchopper9

Activity: 361

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:43:40 PM

-pickle

Hold and wait, there will be another wave of growth. This wave will be greater than all the previous ones.

Patientory reminds me Edgeless.

▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
     ▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                    ████
   ██                     ███▀██
  ██                    ▄██▀   ██
 ██                    ▄██      ██
██▀                  ▄██▀      ▄███
██                  ▄██      ▄██▀██
██                 ██▀    ▄███▀  ██
██               ▄██▀   ▄██▀     ██
██▄             ▄██  ▄███▀      ▄██
 ██           ▄██▀ ▄██▀         ██
  ██         ▄██▄███▀          ██
   ██       █████▀            ██
    ██▄   ▄████▀            ▄██
     ▀██▄███▀            ▄▄██▀
       ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
L I V E T R E E   A D E P T TM
Own the future of entertainment
The World's 1st Community-Powered,
Film, TV and Content Network  ★
BossBee

Activity: 682
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:01:36 AM

You cant proclaim your self as a real HODL'er ever unless you HODL for at least 3 years. People hodl for a 20% dip or 2 months and they think they're bonafide HOLD'ers  Roll Eyes

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:36:14 PM

You cant proclaim your self as a real HODL'er ever unless you HODL for at least 3 years. People hodl for a 20% dip or 2 months and they think they're bonafide HOLD'ers  Roll Eyes

you can always hodl quality coins like this
jacaf01

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 04:54:27 AM

CRypto is a different asset class,, unlike the traditional assets, for me the life cycle of this tokens are very short because if you look at the top 10 coins this time last year half of them are not on the list against so you need to hedge yourself against things failed projects

|
|
QRX|
|
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:42:48 PM

CRypto is a different asset class,, unlike the traditional assets, for me the life cycle of this tokens are very short because if you look at the top 10 coins this time last year half of them are not on the list against so you need to hedge yourself against things failed projects

People just have different strategies.
Some coins at the top 10 are not new, they just rise a lot in the past year. NEM is a example.
bgibso01
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:50:38 PM

Got few more coins at 4400 satoshi.. now i am planning to hold this coin for few weeks...
i think its the lowest compare to past week rate
dragonchopper9

Activity: 361

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:32:05 PM

Got few more coins at 4400 satoshi.. now i am planning to hold this coin for few weeks...

The right decision, I think this can be earned a lot more than obtaining coins BCC.

▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
     ▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                    ████
   ██                     ███▀██
  ██                    ▄██▀   ██
 ██                    ▄██      ██
██▀                  ▄██▀      ▄███
██                  ▄██      ▄██▀██
██                 ██▀    ▄███▀  ██
██               ▄██▀   ▄██▀     ██
██▄             ▄██  ▄███▀      ▄██
 ██           ▄██▀ ▄██▀         ██
  ██         ▄██▄███▀          ██
   ██       █████▀            ██
    ██▄   ▄████▀            ▄██
     ▀██▄███▀            ▄▄██▀
       ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
L I V E T R E E   A D E P T TM
Own the future of entertainment
The World's 1st Community-Powered,
Film, TV and Content Network  ★
Glok17

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:18:22 PM

PTOY price is very attractive right now to buy and hold long term. I don't think it will go below 4k.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:50:22 PM

PTOY price is very attractive right now to buy and hold long term. I don't think it will go below 4k.
If it will go below 4K then I think that's another opportunity to buy cheap PTOY.
Don't worry on that mate, after this august 1 it will bring it's real price again and be ready to have something to
sell when that time comes.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:11:51 PM

wasn't sure bout this one but seems to have decent dev/backing and belief from other crypto sources....sooooo got in nice and low last 2 days, let's see this baby fly in coming months.  Cool

WOW already up nicely lol!

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
CrytpoGod27

Activity: 245
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:15:16 PM

I did my research on this project and it didn't pass all my smell tests including the website, the Dev involvement and the overall team. Seems like a lot of people FOMO'd on this coin at the ICO until they did their due diligence. Who knows this may turn into a great project but I think their road map is way too aggressive. 3 to 4 years minimum till this thing takes flight and who knows if someone else comes in this space to take over by then.
kheysha

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Swarm Token Sale begins on September 7th at 16:00

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:36:43 AM

Do you want to tell me what is the actual price of ICO PTOY???
I am confused with the current very low ptoy price.
I've lost about 3 BTC.   Undecided

NotoriousBIG_PJ

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:57:30 AM

Slack invite is no longer active. Anyone have a link?
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: