Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:11:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [PTOY] Patientory Healthcare on the Blockchain  (Read 226737 times)
berron

Activity: 727
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:46:41 PM

This project either scam or dev very stupid. Blockchain is very bad to store data. Large data not possible to store on Blockchain. Also blockchain is opposite of private. All transactions is visible to everybody. This is what makes it a blockchain.

Do research before buying scam coin. We have many years projects figuring out decentralized data storage. siacoin, storjcoin, file coin figure out solutions to this problem. Factom project exist because blockchain is very bad at storing large data.

Trust me, I have masters in computer science. Or don't trust me and do research yourself.
Use case for blockchain is always to allow 2 ppl to trust each other with payment using smart contract. Not data storage.
Thank you very much, amir24, to register in this forum only to FUD about a coin. As we have not a master in computer science, oh, only a master, you should be PhD, we need your experienced advice to take a decision about the coin. Intermediately dumping all my Ptoy and any other token or coin not related with payment using smart contract.  We, the BCT community, love you so much Kiss

Have you tried a real DEX??? But a real DEX like this!!!
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amir24

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:16:57 PM

This project either scam or dev very stupid. Blockchain is very bad to store data. Large data not possible to store on Blockchain. Also blockchain is opposite of private. All transactions is visible to everybody. This is what makes it a blockchain.

Do research before buying scam coin. We have many years projects figuring out decentralized data storage. siacoin, storjcoin, file coin figure out solutions to this problem. Factom project exist because blockchain is very bad at storing large data.

Trust me, I have masters in computer science. Or don't trust me and do research yourself.
Use case for blockchain is always to allow 2 ppl to trust each other with payment using smart contract. Not data storage.
Thank you very much, amir24, to register in this forum only to FUD about a coin. As we have not a master in computer science, oh, only a master, you should be PhD, we need your experienced advice to take a decision about the coin. Intermediately dumping all my Ptoy and any other token or coin not related with payment using smart contract.  We, the BCT community, love you so much Kiss

I only am thinking how this coin will really work. Maybe you make money from trading and I am happy. But in long term please explain project fundamentals. How blockchain will store so much medical records. many terabytes of data. We know this is not possible. I warn long term investors who maybe do not understand Ethereum very well. But like I said, everyone can do research if they don't trust me. I don't brag about masters degree, but I understand ethereum very well.

I won't respond any more because I don't mean to be troll. Good day!
motorhead89

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

Wasssssup!

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:15:22 PM

Scalability seems to be a big factor in todays Crypto World.
Maybe this page I stumbled upon would help the scalability issues in the future?

http://plasma.io/

I had my account hacked due to a weak password I was told. It has be re-secured and a stronger password implemented. Hacker was posting malware links using my account. Always use a very strong password.
tintumon

Activity: 364

dinkimole nokkalle...

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:30:27 AM

I am seeing this coins a trade coin as I am making money on the swings now.
If PTOY has to succeed, they need to deliver something fast before someone else comes in with better execution model.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:01:20 AM

I am seeing this coins a trade coin as I am making money on the swings now.
If PTOY has to succeed, they need to deliver something fast before someone else comes in with better execution model.
They'll for sure deliver that's why we are seeing a good price now and that means people are trusting the project.
However, there are people who really love to play the dump and pump game, if it will change at least 5% on a daily basis that would
bring a big money for traders, the volume is still good so good to trade.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:27:29 AM

I am waiting for PTOY to be on its practical use . This is very much important as to make a reference for one's health condition . Accessing it securely and easily have such an impact to medical practitioners and all in the field of medicine.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
motorhead89

Wasssssup!

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:59:45 AM

They are to deliver an app by end of August or Beginning of September.  Once they start unfolding new ideas, the price won't be at 30cents USD each very long.

I am loading up on the dips.

I had my account hacked due to a weak password I was told. It has be re-secured and a stronger password implemented. Hacker was posting malware links using my account. Always use a very strong password.
WhiteManWhite
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:17:47 AM

Thank you very much, amir24, to register in this forum only to FUD about a coin. As we have not a master in computer science, oh, only a master, you should be PhD, we need your experienced advice to take a decision about the coin. Intermediately dumping all my Ptoy and any other token or coin not related with payment using smart contract.  We, the BCT community, love you so much Kiss

I only am thinking how this coin will really work. Maybe you make money from trading and I am happy. But in long term please explain project fundamentals. How blockchain will store so much medical records. many terabytes of data. We know this is not possible. I warn long term investors who maybe do not understand Ethereum very well. But like I said, everyone can do research if they don't trust me. I don't brag about masters degree, but I understand ethereum very well.

I won't respond any more because I don't mean to be troll. Good day!

I think you need to try to move in the direction of the meaning of the terms "blockchain-sidechain". It is not necessary to store all data in the main chain.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:42:12 PM

They want to release beta-app in semtember or november?

By their road map:

September: Release of patient app
November: Beta 1.0

This is different things?
Glok17

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:23:42 AM

By their road map:

I would like to know as well. But when there will be a release, price will have x1.5 increase at least Wink

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:33:52 AM

By their road map:

I would like to know as well. But when there will be a release, price will have x1.5 increase at least Wink

1.5 ? You see too low in my opinion... It will be more something like x3 / x5.

I think the difference is :
- september : release the app with no network connexion
- november : beta of the network connexion with real use case for the app.

But I'm not sure, it's only suppositions...

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
tintumon

Activity: 364

dinkimole nokkalle...

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:32:10 AM

By their road map:

1.5 ? You see too low in my opinion... It will be more something like x3 / x5.

I think the difference is :
- september : release the app with no network connexion
- november : beta of the network connexion with real use case for the app.

But I'm not sure, it's only suppositions...
Once they release the beta, which healthcare agency is going to run the pilot program for storing patient data in the Patientory blockchain?
SilverTrader

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:16:17 PM

Can anybody comment on this issue?
motorhead89

Wasssssup!

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:57:33 AM

I would think that as blockchain technology is evolved, these issues will be a thing of the past.
http://plasma.io/

Kanoe_Yuuko

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:11:51 AM

i dont trust  , time will poof it . nothing against blockchain technology.maybe its a FUD
Franky2010

Activity: 565
Merit: 500

Crypto enthusiast for years.

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:00:48 AM

This is for sure very interesting Project. In very few mths should bring some proof, where PTOY will go. If dev team deliver, what they said, price now 7k will be just history. Same as was with many good projects before. 1-1.5USD this year is very possible.

memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:06:51 AM

I am waiting for PTOY to be on its practical use . This is very much important as to make a reference for one's health condition . Accessing it securely and easily have such an impact to medical practitioners and all in the field of medicine.

This token is made for these purposes which you explained already. We need practical usage of these blockchain based tokens which will be helpful for them to become more valuable also will make way for blockchain to get familiar and friendly for common people to go mainstream. They are working and we should keep hope for good results to be out in the end.
ResponsibleMan

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:55:22 PM

This token is made for these purposes which you explained already. We need practical usage of these blockchain based tokens which will be helpful for them to become more valuable also will make way for blockchain to get familiar and friendly for common people to go mainstream. They are working and we should keep hope for good results to be out in the end.

Patientory is a very interesting and promising project. It will definitely approve itself. It needs more time to be realised.
jettaone

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:07:59 PM

Interesting project. Is there an easy sentence or two pitch that sells it?
Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:39:00 PM

The tagline for the project is literally 'Patientory Healthcare on the Blockchain'. Don't think it can be summed up better than that?
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: