Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:38:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [PTOY] Patientory Healthcare on the Blockchain  (Read 226737 times)
coinizor

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

IT Head

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:18:34 AM

I have been following this project for quite a long time since its inception. a year and a half has passed and I still do not see any partnerships with medical organizations. My belief in the project gradually disappears.

Do you know any blockchain healthcare companies that have decent partnerships already?

will announce their partners in January 2019
continue to trust

Source?

source ceo, At the beginning of 2019, the partner app will be live.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trambon326

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:20:00 PM

I have been following this project for quite a long time since its inception. a year and a half has passed and I still do not see any partnerships with medical organizations. My belief in the project gradually disappears.

Do you know any blockchain healthcare companies that have decent partnerships already?

For example their competitor MediBlock have a lot partnership already and their team look like more professional.
For example their announced partnership some time ago with Massachusetts General Hospital:

https://medium.com/@MediBloc/medibloc-x-harvard-medical-school-massachusetts-general-hospital-research-51f01e14d6e5
Partnerships are good, but there are still many challenges that such projects must overcome. This is a big risk for the investor

Of course, medicine is very hard niche. There are needed a lot of licenses etc. But it all depend of team - how serious they are. I dont see perspective in Patientory as they team look unprofessional. They dont have any serious partnership...
You're not the only ones who lost faith in them. Many people want to get rid of their tokens, but can not do it because of the large drop in prices and small trading volumes

WackMack

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:29:43 PM

continue to trust

Source?

I would like to see confirmation of your words. Link to the news for example. because without an official statement, these are just empty promises, of which there were already very many and none of them were fulfilled.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:20:39 AM

continue to trust

Source?

I would like to see confirmation of your words. Link to the news for example. because without an official statement, these are just empty promises, of which there were already very many and none of them were fulfilled.

I could be wrong but I think he is talking about the application for the partners (iOS and android one) not the actual project partner.

Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:39:55 AM

One thing is team somehow succeeds to keep this project fully active and relevant continuously and it has survived well in this waves after waves bearish market. Those who are in crypto to make money this is best time to action at these prices pick tokens with support. These are going to few times while Bitcoin can go less than alternative coins.
Didin

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:56:29 AM

Yesterday, Patientory Founder and CEO Chrissa McFarlane was one of the panelists for the Healthcare Block Study during Blockland Solutions: Blockchain for Business and Government. Blockland Solutions, Cleveland’s first blockchain conference, continues through today and has a focus on real-world problem solving and business and government applications of blockchain technology. Check out images from the panel in the gallery below.
https://patientory.com/blog/2018/12/04/patientory-participates-in-a-healthcare-panel-at-blockland-cleveland/

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:29:53 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2018, 02:22:41 AM by etoque

Yesterday, Patientory Founder and CEO Chrissa McFarlane was one of the panelists for the Healthcare Block Study during Blockland Solutions: Blockchain for Business and Government. Blockland Solutions, Cleveland’s first blockchain conference, continues through today and has a focus on real-world problem solving and business and government applications of blockchain technology. Check out images from the panel in the gallery below.
https://patientory.com/blog/2018/12/04/patientory-participates-in-a-healthcare-panel-at-blockland-cleveland/

This coin have none exterior press release,how if its all fake conference with fake people ? Did there people actually going to these conference ?

Christina is just a CGI maybe Grin

We see extremely realistic CGI reporter on china doing it everyday,that could be well possible for milion of dollars in return.

its a possibility   Cheesy Cheesy
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:46:19 AM

A token that is good at the time of its appearance, but now it seems PTOY is less maintained by the development team.
Prices continue to drop and the coinmarketcap ranking drops to 700. What happened to PTOY?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/patientory/
trambon326

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:52:45 AM

A token that is good at the time of its appearance, but now it seems PTOY is less maintained by the development team.
Prices continue to drop and the coinmarketcap ranking drops to 700. What happened to PTOY?

Now almost no team supports the price of its token. It's stupid to do in such a market. But here the problem is not the price reduction. Many tokens are now lowering their price. The problem is the lack of tangible progress in the project

gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:03:11 AM

Now almost no team supports the price of its token. It's stupid to do in such a market. But here the problem is not the price reduction. Many tokens are now lowering their price. The problem is the lack of tangible progress in the project

You are right. After almost 2 years when ICO ended there is still any progress. I think they would be happy to scam investors and go away with money. But they are from USA and want not seat in prison. Thats why they creating some visibility of job, but no real progress. Or may be companies are not interestin in their app...
Daddy33

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:44:51 PM

You are right. After almost 2 years when ICO ended there is still any progress. I think they would be happy to scam investors and go away with money. But they are from USA and want not seat in prison. Thats why they creating some visibility of job, but no real progress. Or may be companies are not interestin in their app...

You know nothing dood.

They have their own app
They have their own blockchain
They have registered over 10 patents
They have the best media presence

Also worth to mention is they haven't sold any of their ICO funds yet unlike others. You can check it on ethplorer so stop talking bullshit.

I am looking forward to the announcements of the partners and even if they are small ones the future in this space is bright.

Daddy33

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:48:38 PM

I'm depressed af too because of all the losses I made in crypto but patientory is a long term project I believe in.
etoque
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:20:25 AM

You know nothing dood.

They have their own app
They have their own blockchain
They have registered over 10 patents
They have the best media presence

Also worth to mention is they haven't sold any of their ICO funds yet unlike others. You can check it on ethplorer so stop talking bullshit.

I am looking forward to the announcements of the partners and even if they are small ones the future in this space is bright.

goosebump for that, considering roadmap, we might be close to see some announcement next couple weeks
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:40:27 AM

Still, if you are involved in law, in America, Russia, Australia, you have to deal with the police.
When a suspect must pay a fine or be in prison.

But if Ptoy is lacking, it can increase the potential, even though it has been listed on the famous Bittrex Exchange. huh!

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
etoque
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:16:09 AM

now I want a tshit '' I survive the early ptoy time''

things looking good.
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:25:09 AM

I'm depressed af too because of all the losses I made in crypto but patientory is a long term project I believe in.

I am still holding the tokens that I bought during the ICO and I don't think I am going sell them any time soon because the price is real shitty right now.

Btw any idea why the price is up by 60% today?

etoque
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:31:40 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2018, 05:58:55 AM by etoque

I am still holding the tokens that I bought during the ICO and I don't think I am going sell them any time soon because the price is real shitty right now.

Someone realise its serve a purpose and it goes 1 milion percent down

abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:20:27 AM

Simple explanation for this recent increase can be this way. It is routine pump which was needed of much to keep the Ptoy fully active and as important player in market during this highly uncertain phase. Development is going on they released updates on early access to dapp via code but that isn't something to move the market immediately. Need of some speculation was felt and finally it happened.
Malamadre

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:53:03 AM

I haven't watched ptoy price for all this time. Did price on exchanges higher then it was on ICO at least sometime? Or it was lower all time.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:20:03 AM

but i see today the price of PTOY rising my friend
http://prntscr.com/lsm1ir

is something good coming to PTOY project, ? i only found this last article article written by PTOY the team
https://patientory.com/blog/2018/12/05/lessons-in-health-data-management-from-the-general-data-protection-regulation

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: