Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:04:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD  (Read 250992 times)
heymann

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 01:16:31 AM

$3.16 is the stuck price on coinmarketcap with the data feed from EtherDelta. With a trading system like EtherDelta,  how will accurate price history charts ever get drawn?  With this trading process somebody somewhere will mess up and make wildly off market offers. 

Like $3.16.

EtherDelta remains in crash mode.  

"People don't understand what they have with these Veritaseum tokens"
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mavpo

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 01:29:31 AM

I saw that (http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/veritaseum/). Although, in my Trezor wallet it say Veritaseum is currently trading at $48.72. Which to believe?
heymann

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 01:39:41 AM

I saw that (http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/veritaseum/). Although, in my Trezor wallet it say Veritaseum is currently trading at $48.72. Which to believe?

I've noticed that Trezor's prices are often a day behind.  How they arrive at them I don't know.

Price when trading resumes will be much closer to $48.72 than $3.16, for sure.

Dorky

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:06:05 AM

The biggest screw up is EtherDelta (to those who said it isn't).
I've tried other pairs like TKN:ETH, DICE:ETH, PLU:ETH and its all the same; everything goes blank.
But VERI appears to be the talk of the chatroom.
VERI needs to be listed at the major exchanges for a much smoother price-discovery and better adoption.
I bet if I were representing some buy-side institution I wouldn't buy VERI at EtherDelta.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
metalhead

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:06:56 AM

using altfolio with cryptocompare.com as price source... seeing $51.72 for VERI
heymann

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 03:21:33 AM

Just reading someone freaking on a youtube crypto video comment board about the 3 dollar handle.

I say so what.  The exchange is broken.  At the end of the day wee fish like us are not the current target audience for VERI, and real price discovery is a way off.   Understanding the approach means patience is required.

Update: 2 mins ago a trade went through for .15 ETH.  That's over $50.  Panic button may now be released.

someguy7

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 12:41:54 PM

Here's another reference to Veritaseum which, in Clif High's opinion, has the potential to become the next big thing after bitcoin, even though it's started later than bitcoin. It is being compared to Google vs. Yahoo: Even though Yahoo came first in the advent of the internet (as with bitcoin in cryptospace), you were able to make fortunes if you invested early in Google (as with Veritaseum), which was founded some years later.

Here's the clip (minute 20:26 - 22:44):
https://youtu.be/qezrH2c5N3c?t=1226
creamers

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 05:03:27 PM

I was reading about veritaseum and I noticed that alot of the same people advertise about it on youtube.
Then I read a reaction about a transaction:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4HcfKcaGRA&lc=z13qivabfvbqtd10p23xxfbh1taoh1doj04

And who can tell me why these two addresses still have ALOT of VERI tokens ? Doesnt seem right, or what am I missing here?

https://ethplorer.io/address/0x8f3470a7388c05ee4e7af3d01d8c722b0ff52374#tab=tab-holders

rlucas90

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 05:42:49 PM

etherdelta is complete junk and this is the reason i am unable to buy, constantly saying i dont have enough eth for transaction when i do
btsfreak

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 06:02:44 PM

I was reading about veritaseum and I noticed that alot of the same people advertise about it on youtube.
Then I read a reaction about a transaction:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4HcfKcaGRA&lc=z13qivabfvbqtd10p23xxfbh1taoh1doj04

And who can tell me why these two addresses still have ALOT of VERI tokens ? Doesnt seem right, or what am I missing here?

https://ethplorer.io/address/0x8f3470a7388c05ee4e7af3d01d8c722b0ff52374#tab=tab-holders

It is totally right since as stated from Reggie in the beginning, there 100 million tokens available and abt 2% were sold in the ICO that leaves the rest in Veritaseum's pocket for further sale to big institutions.
The implications are free for everyone to ponder on.
Reggie Middleton

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

UltraCoin "Smart" Derivatives: The Future of Money

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 07:12:03 PM

If you guys want VERI listed on the larger exchanges, you have to make sure they hear your voices. You are what pay their bills, after all. Send this form letter in, with your customizations, of course (very important, this is just a guideline). Most in the crypto space don't understand what Veritaseum is, and most VERI holders have absolutely no idea what they have on their hands. I'm working on a blog post to put this into perspective, but this should educated some in the meantime.

I am writing you on behalf of the holders of Veritaseum (VERI) token. Currently, the VERI token can be traded only on the https://etherdelta.github.io/#ETH-VERI platform, which is not very intuitive nor user friendly. Our community firmly believes that this token has very high intrinsic value and holds immense potential. This token has many unique features which is backed by excellent Veritaseum team. So what exactly is Veritaseum? To quote Veritaseum CEO Reggie Middleton:

_We are the closest thing to an entity that offers full-service investment bank offerings without being an investment bank. We do this by leveraging the power of the blockchain and smart contracts, along with a truly ‘start from scratch’ mentality when it comes to designing business models. Instead of trying to bring old school, extant business models into the Blockchain age, we create brand new business models designed specifically to leverage the abilities of the bleeding age tech. In doing so, we take industry verticals such as asset management, brokerage, merchant banking, etc. and create machines that replicate the services traditionally offered, with improvements in speed, transparency and safety… at zero practical margin. Yes, we give away the crown jewels for free, or close to free._
Veritas is an appkey, not a security or a currency. It has existing products that if offers in the here and now, such as a value trading platform (currently removed from public use) and high end forensic analysis of entity and platform digital tokens such as those issued by Ripple, Gnosis, Augur and Dash. See http://veritas.veritaseum.com/index.php/20-the-augur-forensic-analysis-and-valuation-report-is-available and http://veritas.veritaseum.com/index.php/16-the-gnosis-gno-forensic-analysis-and-valuation-report-our-inaugural-digital-asset-research-release for samples. They also do risk adjusted return analysis – reference http://veritas.veritaseum.com/index.php/12-using-veritas-to-construct-the-perfect-digital-investment-portfolio-how-to-value-hard-to-value-tokens-pt-1.
The excellent Veritaseum team is not resting idly on their laurels of the successful ICO offerings. Their plans for the imminent future are huge. Mr. Reggie Middleton is revealing some short term plans below:

_Veritaseum's founder is approaching the central banks and major exchanges of several Caribbean nations to create a "super euro" for the pan Caribbean bloc using the Veritas technology and platform. This will be a first in the industry and Mr. Middleton believes this can out the GDP of said bloc above that of Singapore and the UAE. He has arranged to meet his first sovereign nation’s leaders in less than two weeks and is promising aggressive rollouts that can alpha in less than 30 days. Reference https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By5WJsM3KjltUkMwMW1rV01nZk0

We are closely monitoring the Cryptosphere for the last two weeks, focusing primarily on acceptance/interest for the VERI token. We can see tremendous interest among Crypto traders. Having the highest volume of all currencies on Etherdelta (daily volume between $ 300 000 to $ 600 000) despite clunky web interface and partial website downtime is very good indicator of the huge interest within crypto community for this token.

We wish you all the best and hope that this letter will encourage you to list our precious token at your excellent exchange.

*Link Removed* : The Future of Money! A "Smart", Zero Trust, Peer to Peer, Decentralized derivative layer on top of Bitcoin!!!
 *Image Removed*
naaktslak5

Activity: 492
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:17:05 PM

50$ for 1 VERI would make a market cap of 5 billion, thats huge!
jbl888

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 10:00:00 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2017, 10:43:18 PM by jbl888

50$ for 1 VERI would make a market cap of 5 billion, thats huge!

Would be #4 on www.coinmarketcap.com ... right behind BTC, ETH, and XRP ... but nothing to see here ... move along ... probably a scamcoin

Wink
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 10:05:10 PM

If you guys want VERI listed on the larger exchanges, you have to make sure they hear your voices. You are what pay their bills, after all. Send this form letter in, with your customizations, of course (very important, this is just a guideline). Most in the crypto space don't understand what Veritaseum is, and most VERI holders have absolutely no idea what they have on their hands. I'm working on a blog post to put this into perspective, but this should educated some in the meantime.
Reggie,
Bittrex has a new coin submittal page which provides requirements/info needed for submitting new coins. It requires submitting much information that no one really but you, the developer, will have or can easily provide. Have you submitted everything Bittrex requests on this page? https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex

I think we can ask all we want but if no one submits that info I don't think they'll do it.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███                                           ███
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
Reggie Middleton

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

UltraCoin "Smart" Derivatives: The Future of Money

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 10:58:28 PM

It was submitted. Remember, Bittrex makes money off of fees. If there's demand, they'll list the coin with or without developer cooperation.

I'm shocked that no one mentioned the letter from the Jamaican stock exchange, or did no one read the post?

*Link Removed* : The Future of Money! A "Smart", Zero Trust, Peer to Peer, Decentralized derivative layer on top of Bitcoin!!!
 *Image Removed*
Gen6:6

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 11:23:09 PM

It was submitted. Remember, Bittrex makes money off of fees. If there's demand, they'll list the coin with or without developer cooperation.

I'm shocked that no one mentioned the letter from the Jamaican stock exchange, or did no one read the post?

Reggie

I just caught up with latest posts now. Congratulations on making headway with the Jamaican venture. Hoping all goes very well there and you manage to show them the future of Veritaseum can put their financial industry on the map. Very exciting. Seems you really are sticking to your promises and pushing hard for the success of Veritaseum. I think many people have invested in it as a proxy to investing in YOU.
heymann

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 12:10:01 AM

Massive news.  I love Jamaica and Jamaicans.  I know the poverty grinds on them.  It would be great for countries such as Jamaica that have gotten the short end of the stick since time immemorial, to adopt the money of the future before most others.  Karma.

Clob

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:03:43 AM

What other wallets can hold veritaseum tokens other than etherdelta?

paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 06:15:57 AM

It is excellent news, to say the least. Keep us posted.
irukandji

Activity: 629
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 06:22:25 AM

What projects has Veritaseum produced analysis reports on?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: