Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:52:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD  (Read 250992 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 06:19:39 PM

To be exact:

1. Clif's friend predicts VERI is going to $5000 next year.

2. Clif himself predicts that VERI is going to be on par with BTC this time next year (May/June). He predicts that BTC might get to $18,008 by that time... which means VERI will be at more or less the same price.

Will we get there? Hell yeah!  Cool

I've been dealing with a person who claims Veritaseum had no wallet or code since Ultra Coin ..Claims no product since 2014 and it's all a scam.  

I present exhibit A, 2014 video of Ultra Coin client, and Developer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dV27kQnUKHc
2014 video of working code

Another Video basically the same 2015 Wallet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOlN6eWWFaA

Just to pour more water on this guys FUD! I authored the following article which references Veritaseum explicitly, as well as screenshotting the client! (A screenshot I did myself)

This is from November 2015, it's verifiable by wayback machine etc,

http://backbit.co.uk/?page_id=159
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
megashira1
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:19:55 PM

Using EtherDelta is so convoluted. Why does it allow you to purchase tokens above lowest asking price?

naaktslak5

Activity: 492
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:37:43 PM

Some whale is pumping the hell outta this scammy shitcoin today. Damn.

Bitter because you are late in this game. Feel sorry for you. And now am pressing Ignore button. Good luck in your bitterness.

Really? You couldn't pay me to invest in this shitcoin. I have got investments in many many coins but I wouldn't touch this one with a barge pole. That's because I do my due diligence before investing in anything.

I do not understand what this coin is for. Web site looks like a blog with ugly template. Is this coin fundamentally strong and provide some useful service, why it grows so much? Or is it a speculative growth and it will drop to hell one day?

You don't understand because this coin offers no value proposition whatsoever. Even the guy who created this coin doesn't know why this coin exists. Some bozos are pumping the hell outta this coin and all the rag dolls are jumping in out of FOMO.

Some whale is pumping the hell outta this scammy shitcoin today. Damn.

Bitter because you are late in this game. Feel sorry for you. And now am pressing Ignore button. Good luck in your bitterness.

Yeah run away little girly. What else can you do?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k13dgd44mw&feature=youtu.be

Here's what Reggie has to say ... Watch this .. If you want a basic understanding.
Reggie says that u need 80 cents to a dollar to start. is that a fixed price? or a percentage of Veritas/Ether? What if it rises, will u be paying 5 or 10 bucks?
KLN_IT

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:54:42 PM

Can someone explain how you rent Veri out without burning up the token? It's used as gas to access the system...but how is this possible without consuming the token all while the owners still retain possession?
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 07:09:50 PM

Can someone explain how you rent Veri out without burning up the token? It's used as gas to access the system...but how is this possible without consuming the token all while the owners still retain possession?

As far as I know ETH is used in terms of the gas. No VERI is burned up in the process. VERI rented will probably be temporarily locked up in a smart contract - where it will be used for a specific purpose - according to what the smart contract was designed to do.
WeatlhTransfer

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 07:15:59 PM

I admit that do not know the exact mechanics under the hood but here is an example of the so called swapping (renting). Check carefully this screenshot

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1FMyNvogofqojqG6nkIjgvvjAnsWs1qOtKUFExvtp_m0/pub?start=false&loop=false&delayms=3000#slide=id.g1dbf5b6b89_0_1

You are not using VERI for the gas. VERI is just a carrier. For the gas you need to pay in another currency. Because it is using ETH blockchain am assuming that any ERC20 based token or ETH would do. However the last statement is my guessing only. If someone can confirm this would be great.
WeatlhTransfer

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 07:23:17 PM

I admit that do not know the exact mechanics under the hood but here is an example of the so called swapping (renting). Check carefully this screenshot

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1FMyNvogofqojqG6nkIjgvvjAnsWs1qOtKUFExvtp_m0/pub?start=false&loop=false&delayms=3000#slide=id.g1dbf5b6b89_0_1

You are not using VERI for the gas. VERI is just a carrier. For the gas you need to pay in another currency. Because it is using ETH blockchain am assuming that any ERC20 based token or ETH would do. However the last statement is my guessing only. If someone can confirm this would be great.

And here is the VERI schematic view. You would be probably giving renting field VE tokens - used as the universal key to gain access to in a similar way than displayed in the first link.
WeatlhTransfer

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 07:33:30 PM

He he he he. 1000 VERI wall is/was ignored. Was taken only 2.9 VERI from this wall. Ha ha ha ha ha ha. People are trading mainly around this wall slightly below not taking it or above. LOL. The best answer to attempted manipulation is to ignore it. Bravo to the people.
naaktslak5

Activity: 492

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 07:41:48 PM

He he he he. 1000 VERI wall is/was ignored. Was taken only 2.9 VERI from this wall. Ha ha ha ha ha ha. People are trading mainly around this wall slightly below not taking it or above. LOL. The best answer to attempted manipulation is to ignore it. Bravo to the people.
just buy the wall. 0.69 is nothing
Waverider

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 07:47:40 PM

Wow guys some of you sound like religious sect members here  Grin

Veritaseum
No Pearls before swine, you must have the awakening  for eyes to see and ears to hear. To those who don't know Veritas will be blind to her gifts. The wicked cannot see. You missed the ICO for a reason!

I came to cryptomarket few weeks ago and missed many good coins as well as bought most coins for higher price than it is now. Hopefully they will go up sooner or later.

Veri has some unique and novel features like renting their token to others to use Veri services (decentralised exchange, peer2peer exchanges, investing in other assets/digital currencies using advanced analytical analyses are just some examples that will be build or are already in alpha/beta stage). On the top of that they also have at least one (that I am aware of) patent which provide them some edge against the other tokens/digital currencies. One of the patents is listed here: https://patents.google.com/patent/WO2015171580A1/en?assignee=Veritaseum.

Thanks for detailed response buddy. Yes I did not read the whole thread, only the first post and did not understand much there. It is a bit more clear now. Though if I am not mistaken the same functions can be realized on Waves platform and they create (or already have) decentralized exchange and actively develop the platform where you can also issue your own assets, etc, but no access to stock market.
WeatlhTransfer

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 08:02:34 PM

Wow guys some of you sound like religious sect members here  Grin

I came to cryptomarket few weeks ago and missed many good coins as well as bought most coins for higher price than it is now. Hopefully they will go up sooner or later.

Veri has some unique and novel features like renting their token to others to use Veri services (decentralised exchange, peer2peer exchanges, investing in other assets/digital currencies using advanced analytical analyses are just some examples that will be build or are already in alpha/beta stage). On the top of that they also have at least one (that I am aware of) patent which provide them some edge against the other tokens/digital currencies. One of the patents is listed here: https://patents.google.com/patent/WO2015171580A1/en?assignee=Veritaseum.

Thanks for detailed response buddy. Yes I did not read the whole thread, only the first post and did not understand much there. It is a bit more clear now. Though if I am not mistaken the same functions can be realized on Waves platform and they create (or already have) decentralized exchange and actively develop the platform where you can also issue your own assets, etc, but no access to stock market.

I know about decentralised exchange. Are you sure about renting in WAVES? I do believe that this is unique to VERI. Nevermind. VERI is definitely first and the only Crypto on stock exchange (OK will be in two months). And it seems that are steam rolling ahead. Religious sect members? Well if you see it that way so be it. Putting this aside. I do believe in this project. Am pretty large VERI holder and will sell (when it hits much better ratio to ETH/BTC) only a small portion. And not to forget the latest video from MikeB https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBWWEb_oNGI&feature=youtu.be which gives me some butterflies ... Joking aside. What I do respect is that Reggie, as busy as he is, finds his time to answer directly to us and say thanks on his twitter and/or via email. I wish everyone the best in embracing the crypto future with or without VERI. I do believe in the concept behind my nick name and am pretty sure that VERI will be among the most important carriers of it.
WeatlhTransfer

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 08:07:22 PM

just buy the wall. 0.69 is nothing

Nah. I say ignore it Smiley
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 08:12:51 PM

What was the ICO price? Just curious?

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
WeatlhTransfer

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 08:18:42 PM

See my previous post (ok nto really previous)

what was the price during the crowdsale?

It depends. If you have entered at the beginning of ICO (25th of April) was approx. ETH = $50 and ratio was 1 : 30 (30 VERI for 1 ETH). Later on (at the end of ICO) was approx. $200 and the same ratio as before. There was also extra bonus 20% for 1st day of ICO, 10% for second day and then 1% less for each consecutive day (so day 13 had 0 discount). So you could get as cheap as 1.33 USD and the most expensive about 7.2 USD

And we are still not on any major exchange.
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 08:29:29 PM

It depends. If you have entered at the beginning of ICO (25th of April) was approx. ETH = $50 and ratio was 1 : 30 (30 VERI for 1 ETH). Later on (at the end of ICO) was approx. $200 and the same ratio as before. There was also extra bonus 20% for 1st day of ICO, 10% for second day and then 1% less for each consecutive day (so day 13 had 0 discount). So you could get as cheap as 1.33 USD and the most expensive about 7.2 USD

Damn, I really didn't think this would take off so quick. I was going the ICO route, but changed my mind. Was waiting for a cheaper price on the exchanges.  Undecided

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
WeatlhTransfer

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 08:39:22 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2017, 08:51:01 PM by WeatlhTransfer

Damn, I really didn't think this would take off so quick. I was going the ICO route, but changed my mind. Was waiting for a cheaper price on the exchanges.  Undecided

Expect pretty soon 1 : 1 if not before September then in September. It seems that VERI won't be listed on any major crypto exchange so we cannot expect short price boost which would probably be veri significant and with even greater correction after that. If you want to join the VERI wrecking ball hop on the high speed train. It is not too late. Predictions are at least $500 in September and 18 000 in May/June next year or 1 BTC. I would wait for the correction which will probably start tomorrow or in couple of days unless Reggie publish something extra or we are by a miracle actually listed on major crypto exchange. If latter then wait for the correction which should be way below 1 : 1. Good luck!
Haddem

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:09:55 PM

The wall won't last VERI long at this rate.
azmojo

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:12:30 PM

Just buy it. Major accumulation going on.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███                                           ███
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
KLN_IT

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:18:52 PM

How is a smart contract initiated and how are the parties brought together? speaking about renting veri here.
dave3

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:44:35 PM

I would be really surprised if we don't see VERI listed on a major crypto exchange sometime this summer (Bittrex, Poloniex).

I mean, Bittrex just listed the FunFare token.

They could be afraid they won't have enough liquidity, or they could be afraid people will crash their systems trying to get Veritaseum.  Maybe they need to order some new servers first.

Either that, or they're living under a rock.

As I write this, Veritaseum is the #3 listed asset on CoinMarketCap.  Only EOS and Golem are ahead of it (for awhile).
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: